EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ok lumos wants me to be brit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ok lumos wants me to be brit
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im glad lumos thinks all brits are misspellin fools!!!
now i will search google to find a brittish forum!!
i will learn brit typin now!!!
ooooooo bloody hell
i aint quit sure what that is used for yet but someone can teach me
is it like sayin ooooo damnit???
teach me brittish so i can be brittish for lumos for a day!!!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=british+forums&spell=1

anyway i would not ever be proud to be from britin

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina whr r u against british in that fucking way

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now Tina, if I could teach you the 'slang' ways for Britain, I would. From what I have learned, though dim witted I am, the term, 'bloody hell' is that way used. As well as 'blimey'.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, I don't want you to be a Brit, but sadly, you are one. Please make up a new troll, as this one has failed as miserably as your others. Thanks. Toodle pip. [Razz]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Member # 14589

posted April 29, 2008 12:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tina, I don't want you to be a Brit, but sadly, you are one. Please make up a new troll, as this one has failed as miserably as your others. Thanks. Toodle pip.

But Lumos, I was told that Tina was an American? Does she lie about where she is from? I am new here and she has helped me out, but why would she lie to me and say she is from America?

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Davies, ask her. I'm not the chimp's psychiatrist. [Wink]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
Tina, I don't want you to be a Brit, but sadly, you are one. Please make up a new troll, as this one has failed as miserably as your others. Thanks. Toodle pip. [Razz]

answer me this
how am i a damn troll if i have been usin this same damn id since i came here!!
are u not smarter then that??
what makes me a damn brit?yal are seriously makin me hate that country!!!!
all u aholes callin me a brit!!!!

and what is blihmey christopherdavies??
i dont use either words in my vocab!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE VERY BEST OF BRITISH

THE AMERICAN'S GUIDE TO SPEAK ENGLISH

http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml

Good luck, tina!! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

answer me this
how am i a damn troll if i have been usin this same damn id since i came here!!
are u not smarter then that??
what makes me a damn brit?yal are seriously makin me hate that country!!!!
all u aholes callin me a brit!!!!

and what is blihmey christopherdavies??
i dont use either words in my vocab!!!

Tigerlily is helping you out, Tina, so it ain't all bad. [Big Grin] Look at me...I'm practically American too now, 'cas' I used 'ain't'. Or is that cockney too? [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
THE VERY BEST OF BRITISH

THE AMERICAN'S GUIDE TO SPEAK ENGLISH

http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml

Good luck, tina!! [Wink]

thanks but now i will need to learn the accent i sound mexican now
i see alot of actresses have like vocal trainin in speakin the different accents!!!

Lumos
Member # 14589

Are you an actress Tina? Do you have a Spanish accent? [Confused]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
thanks but now i will need to learn the accent i sound mexican now

Remember we are on a chat forum, we can't hear you so don't worry! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Are you an actress Tina? Do you have a Spanish accent? [Confused]

if i was an actress i would be workin not here with yal online lol
na my husband didnt speak english so when i learned spanish i picked up their accent!!!!
only when i speak spanish i sound mexican!!!
when i speak english i dont.i loat my southern draw!!!
so i misspelled lol
maybe i shoould download a spell checker!!
but wth i dont care if i misspell!!!!

nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina im british and we are not all stupid and cant spell . dont tar us all with the same brush as that other stupid bitch ENGLISHROSE. WE ARE NOT ALL F......HEAD CASES either please think before you say that
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Tina, your spelling doesn't bother me in the least - just your acting. [Wink] You stated you were dyslexic... funnily enough, so did Chimps. That isn't something I would make fun of. Nor is it something to use as a sympathy card either. I'm off to make dinner now, so ta ta (as we say in the UK sometimes [Wink] ), for now.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i did not say i was dislex i said maybe i did not go to the dr latley!!
and i misspell and sometimes spell backwards!!
i dont know what it is!!
i said maybe i am dislexix
i also dial numbers on the phone backwards!!
when i was young i did not have that problem but every yr i get older it gets worse!!!
i doubt its dislexia i need to ask the dr!!!
nascity sorry for sayin all brits!!but damn shes a freakin nut!!!
and everyone claimin i am a brit just makes me crazy cas i aint!!!!!!
i am just tired of that crap!!
i have used this same id an proved on numerous accasions that i aint a brit!!!
lumos just wont get over the fact shes wrong!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep a stiff upper lip tina ! do not rise to the bait dear . i hereby pronounce you honerary british personage [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good! you can have her!

just kidding, Tina! [Wink]

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by davieschristopher:
Member # 14589

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tina, I don't want you to be a Brit, but sadly, you are one. Please make up a new troll, as this one has failed as miserably as your others. Thanks. Toodle pip.

But Lumos, I was told that Tina was an American? Does she lie about where she is from? I am new here and she has helped me out, but why would she lie to me and say she is from America?

I dont think Tina is lying about who she is Christopher? But she is a very judgemental and racist person from where I am sitting, she's slagged off Mexicans, British, Asians and probably more than I have even noticed! She also considered herself better than others because shes American. Sorry but people like that make me puke.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
keep a stiff upper lip tina ! do not rise to the bait dear . i hereby pronounce you honerary british personage [Big Grin]

whats that mean???

honerary british personage

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it means you are accepted as a british person tina, it is an honour for you dear .
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
quote:
Member # 14589

I dont think Tina is lying about who she is Christopher? But she is a very judgemental and racist person from where I am sitting, she's slagged off Mexicans, British, Asians and probably more than I have even noticed! She also considered herself better than others because shes American. Sorry but people like that make me puke.
jesus christ!
arent u people bored of all the pettiness yet? do what i am trying to do, if you think you are so much better, than just shut up...if some people are so retarded, why tell them?....they aint gonna believe it anyway. as much as we all fight, you know if we were all here in person, we would all get along.
so in the name of reality, shut up.

plus, we all would have had british accents if we never threw the tea into the damn harbor...

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope there are loads of people on here that if I was in a room with they would do my head in, so many people on here bigging themselves up and trying to be something they are not would be too much for me to take in real life, so we wouldn't get on Pothead, one room wouldn't be big enough for some of the Egos on this board.

In fact it would be an absolute bloody nightmare of people competing for airtime with their stories of how bloody nice and wonderful and gorgeous they are! and how wrong the rest of the world is because it doesn't live like them!

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Member # 14589

Yes, me too. I hate those types of people. But, as I am seeing, Tina is a very hard-azz person, yes, but she has made a few good points. I firmly do believe she is living in USA and I do believe she ISN'T racist. That is my opinion, though, I am not here to convince anyone. Make it is it to be to yourself.
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Member # 14589

Yes, me too. I hate those types of people. But, as I am seeing, Tina is a very hard-azz person, yes, but she has made a few good points. I firmly do believe she is living in USA and I do believe she ISN'T racist. That is my opinion, though, I am not here to convince anyone. Make it is it to be to yourself.
As you are a "newbie" and have been here for about a minute, then I don't believe you are qualified to make this judgement call. You have not read enough of her postings so I think your best bet would be not to defend someone until you really know them. Don't worry, we have all made that mistake.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
poor poor pityful fuckin me!!!
not
i will be what ever yal want me to be np but for my friends i am just me!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In fact it would be an absolute bloody nightmare of people competing for airtime with their stories of how bloody nice and wonderful and gorgeous they are! and how wrong the rest of the world is because it doesn't live like them!

ahem, can I book first go on the stage for this please [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Shines On:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Member # 14589

As you are a "newbie" and have been here for about a minute, then I don't believe you are qualified to make this judgement call. You have not read enough of her postings so I think your best bet would be not to defend someone until you really know them. Don't worry, we have all made that mistake.
[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who or what Tina is: but I know one thing, her posts are nearly as hard to read as Chimps'.

And it's hard for me to believe she is either American or British. Her "way" of "talking" is just too odd to be explained by dyslexia, or lack of spelling and grammar skills.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hesmydream:
I don't know who or what Tina is: but I know one thing, her posts are nearly as hard to read as Chimps'.

And it's hard for me to believe she is either American or British. Her "way" of "talking" is just too odd to be explained by dyslexia, or lack of spelling and grammar skills.

eat shi t who cares!!!
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, you are so ladylike.
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hesmydream:
Tina, you are so ladylike.

aint i though!!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why being so unfair to Tina? Looks like SWYS (now Lumos) still got her horses in the stall ready to come out to join her in stupid online battles. [Confused]

Interesting fact for me although is whenever SWYS loses an argument she leave the forum to start cooking dinner! [Big Grin] Maybe that's the only way she can get started fighting in the kitchen with all the pots and pans?? [Razz]

Girls, get over the fact that tina is JUST an American woman and yes she has some troubles in correct spelling but so what? I would think after all the past months of nagging her about it you would have gotten used to it - but you don't. Find something better to talk about .... PLEASE?

Btw, if tina was a racist she would not have been previously married to a Mexican before and not be involved now with an Egyptian guy for several years online.

Girls you are so on the wrong track, SWYS did it again!!

ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
What did SWYS do again?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Member # 14589

Americans don't like that behavior either. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
just cas i say crao about others dont make me a racist!!!!
geez like im the only one!!!!!!
hell no.

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Why being so unfair to Tina? Looks like SWYS (now Lumos) still got her horses in the stall ready to come out to join her in stupid online battles. [Confused]

Interesting fact for me although is whenever SWYS loses an argument she leave the forum to start cooking dinner! [Big Grin] Maybe that's the only way she can get started fighting in the kitchen with all the pots and pans?? [Razz]

Girls, get over the fact that tina is JUST an American woman and yes she has some troubles in correct spelling but so what? I would think after all the past months of nagging her about it you would have gotten used to it - but you don't. Find something better to talk about .... PLEASE?

Btw, if tina was a racist she would not have been previously married to a Mexican before and not be involved now with an Egyptian guy for several years online.

Girls you are so on the wrong track, SWYS did it again!!

Tigersilly, it's no coincidence that you defended the vile, vulgar, sorry excuse for a human being that was 'Chimps'and that you do so with 'Tina' (also Chimps). You were one of the few people here who couldn't seem to see she was a troll. [Roll Eyes] I didn't buy it. I don't buy that you don't see that Tina isn't Chimps either. You defend her simply as playing games on ES is important to you. YOU are obsessed with virtual enemies and will accept anyone as a friend, if they agree to cover your sorry arse.

Your comments on dinner made me smile. Unlike you, mere mortals like me have to eat and prepare dinner. For you - a woman who is permanently glued to the screen, hunched over a pot noodle on toast - that must be very difficult to understand. I suggest you try preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner without one hand attached to the keyboard. The real world can be fun. As for losing arguments, I have yet to see Chimps make a winning one. From your empty head, the view is different, of course. [Roll Eyes]

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
What do you mean by 'Chimps' Lumos? Is that a insulate?

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Lumos
Member # 14589

DC, 'Chimps' is a former user name. You'll make up your own mind about people here, I hope. Just be careful of those from "The Kingdom of the Fake Nicey Nice" (Sashyra [Big Grin] 2008)and the ones who can't see that the troll isn't wearing any clothes. That way, you'll do just fine. [Wink] Oh...and 'insulate' yourself from 'newbies', in sheep's clothing.
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Oh...and 'insulate' yourself from 'newbies', in sheep's clothing. (Lumos)

What do you mean by that? I will, I presume, will figure out people here.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:

It was a play on words... DC. You said this, above: "Is that a insulate?". [Cool] Enjoy ES!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
let lumos be a crazy ass butthead like she wants im done with her crickity ass!!!

--------------------

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

It was a play on words... DC. You said this, above: "Is that a insulate?". [Cool] Enjoy ES!
Haha, I have already enjoyed ES! LOL... So much drama! LOL

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com