EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » slightly hungover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: slightly hungover
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
went to a great 50th birthday party last night - music was fab - all 70s stuff:

T-Rex, motown, Blues brothers etc

great night

however, I dont think Sam the 15 yr old was very impressed - he wanted the DJ to play Pdiddy, JTimberlake, Tu-Pac, hip-hop rap crap thingy!

he spent most of the evening sat in the corner with half a shandy!

i thought it made up for all the times ive spent bored at those kids parties at Charlie Chalks and McDonalds etc when he was little!

btw: dont bother with Trinny and Suzanne's control pants - these came down to the knees and up to under the boobs! and they were hot, not sexdy hot but hot and uncomfortable to wear, sweaty etc , !!

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you had a great night Dawn - it is good to let our hair down once in a while. Hope your head isn't suffering too much today [Big Grin] at least you haven't got to study anymore so you can have a relaxing day curled up with the duvet and tv [Smile]

Control pants - I have worn those a few times for certain occassions.....great for holding everything in but after a while they begin to hurt. When you take them off your body parts are so relieved to be able to breathe again [Big Grin]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just watching the omnibus edition of Hollyoaks! the storylines get sillier ........... [Smile]
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Control pants are great until you need the toilet.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
just watching the omnibus edition of Hollyoaks! the storylines get sillier ........... [Smile]

Same here....I have to watch that every Sunday, probably has something to do with I went to school in Chester and Hollyoaks is filmed there [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:

....I agree, easy to get down but bloody hard to get back up, especially after a few glasses of vino! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I wrong to say that I love Justin Timberlake's music? [Big Grin] ((shhh tell nobody!))
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:

....I agree, easy to get down but bloody hard to get back up, especially after a few glasses of vino! [Big Grin]
ha ha right and you end up having a fight with your underware in a tiny cubicle and come out all hot and sweaty
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday mornings are a big breakfast, sunday papers and Hollyoaks [Razz]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Bacon sandwich and a pot of tea. Hollyoaks on the screen and raining outside. It doesnt get more British than that.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miffmiss you make Britain sound so wonderful in you description... You are making me ask myself why i am considering leving and i demand that you stop it now!!!!!! I don't want to have to sit down and completely re think my life based on
'Bacon sandwich and a pot of tea. Hollyoaks on the screen and raining outside'. [Big Grin]

Btw you forgot the good old British Sunday Paper to follow all of the above...

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
ha ha oh yes and dont forget the mum's tradtional sunday roast with yorkshire puddings and all the trimmings.

In fact i have just taken the call to say the whole family is meeting there at 5pm for the whole of the above.

Remind me again why i am thinking of moving to egypt (except the rain). But even then thats not so bad when you can come home and sit in front of a warm fire with hot chocolate with marshmellows. ha ha i say i am making them for my daughter but even she knows they are my favourite nights in.

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miffmiss i am not going to think about it... *Habeeby begins to meditate* I am focusing on sunshine, beaches, arabic music, coffee shops with shisha, traditional egyptian food, swimming in the pool everyday, clear blue seas, etc [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by miffmiss:
[QB] ok i will help,

Britian

High taxes on everything/VAT
Long working hours and still only just enough money to pay the bills
Non exisiting summers with rain so bad the river burst their banks.
Lazy bums who dont work and have 20 kids so they can claim from tax credits
Smoking ban in pubs (if you wanna smoke you do it in the rain outside)
Builders whistling as you walk past.
Nightclubs full of fat sweaty men thinking they can touch you as you walk past
No love of your life.

OK does that help the meditating
[Smile]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
miffmiss i am not going to think about it... *Habeeby begins to meditate* I am focusing on sunshine, beaches, arabic music, coffee shops with shisha, traditional egyptian food, swimming in the pool everyday, clear blue seas, etc [Big Grin]

...are you going to up sticks and move out to Egypt when you marry Habeeby?
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Control pants are great, for giving you a flat tummy.
Pull them across when visiting the lavatory.
A bit hard though iff you got pipe legs on tem, dont know answer for that.
You make me homesick miffmiss.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to google control pants, the expression seemed kind of ... err ... odd to me. [Embarrassed]

I've seen those things in commercials before, but I've never met anyone who actually wears them. [Eek!]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
YR i told you i will be out there in 2 week on tuesday and in alex on the friday. Anything you want bringing over from yorkshire i will bring it.

Control pants are great for my little mummy belly. The guy from how to look good naked converted me.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sit ups and brisks walks. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont need nothing huni
really
just bring your self

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The guy from how to look good naked converted me.

That sounds like a contradiction in terms. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
lol
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I dont need nothing huni
really
just bring your self

OK mate just us 3 girls and our yorkshire accents coming right up haha

I will buy an egyptian sim card when i get to Cairo so i will text you the number.

16 days in counting.

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
went to a great 50th birthday party last night - music was fab - all 70s stuff:

T-Rex, motown, Blues brothers etc

great night

however, I dont think Sam the 15 yr old was very impressed - he wanted the DJ to play Pdiddy, JTimberlake, Tu-Pac, hip-hop rap crap thingy!

he spent most of the evening sat in the corner with half a shandy!

i thought it made up for all the times ive spent bored at those kids parties at Charlie Chalks and McDonalds etc when he was little!

btw: dont bother with Trinny and Suzanne's control pants - these came down to the knees and up to under the boobs! and they were hot, not sexdy hot but hot and uncomfortable to wear, sweaty etc , !!

ew...
Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Quote:
_________________________________________________Originally posted by miffmiss:

Britian

High taxes on everything/VAT
Long working hours and still only just enough money to pay the bills
Non exisiting summers with rain so bad the river burst their banks.
Lazy bums who dont work and have 20 kids so they can claim from tax credits
Smoking ban in pubs (if you wanna smoke you do it in the rain outside)
Builders whistling as you walk past.
Nightclubs full of fat sweaty men thinking they can touch you as you walk past
No love of your life.

OK does that help the meditating

Thanks miffmiss that really did help, i'm packing my case and i'm outs here.............
*door slams behind habeeby* [Wink]

Quote:

...are you going to up sticks and move out to Egypt when you marry Habeeby?

Yes advocate but not straight away in about 3 years when my daughters future is settled... But will be having plenty of holidays during that time. You know the typical excuses - Family wedding, family anniversary, family christening, family everything and anything Lol

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I opened this thread with shaking hands...I was a little worse for wear after a night out with the girls last night and though I had posted something here....thankfully I hadn't! [Big Grin] (it's the hangover thread and I was expecting one ..big time [Big Grin] )

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com