EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian Men - DONT F&*K with the IRISH (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Egyptian Men - DONT F&*K with the IRISH
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surhythms     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok guys let me just firstly say - thanks to you all so so so so so so much for giving me the heads up about these nasty Egyptian men!!!

I decided today that I would tell this man that I had just got alot of money from my father - what BS!!!!

ok wait until you hear this!!!

HE JUST TEXT ME a reply!!!!

he said that we can stay in Delta Sharm but the minmum is 1 month and the cost is €800!!! and we would need orfi marriage so he told me to send him a copy of my passport!! Laugh my f*ckin ass off!! AS IF!!!!

Then i asked him shoud i call the hotel directly and he said no send me the money and I will look after all of it.

So then i got back to him and said - ok thanks honey you are so nice but i can pay with my credit card you just give me the number - oh iim soooo excited -

last time he will f*ck with an irish girl !!!!!!!!! - i will keep ya posted - wot an as*hole!!!

im cracking my ass laughing here !

Posts: 19 | From: Ireland | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see i told you!!!!!

good smart girl for listeninig...as the lebs say,
to7breeeeeni!!!!!!! congrats and good for u!

everyone give her a good zagarattiiii!!!!

and u know what an orfi marriage is? a marriage that isnt registered, but is basically permission from the mosque to fukk without it being haram and illegal. he can totally rip up that piece of paper and be done with u and there will be no proof of ur marriage.

good girl! smart girl!

see, i put my reply to u on PM cuz all the girls here would just tell me that i am just being bitter.....well haha! seems i am always right!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god maybe thats why you and me seem like the only women here that actually think before they dive, cuz my mommie is irish too! and we all know how brut irish women can be!
well her mom is all peigan indian and her dad is 100 irish.
but still, we got them hot heads! dont play with irish women they will beat the fukk out of you, then make you some ham and cabbage afterwards and say, 'well ya be calming down now...'loooooool!

my maiden name is blair:)
im a real hellraiser and here is my theory on it:

my last name is blair...like the blair witch project, i was born on mischief night (hallows eve, october 30th) at 7:33...if u add 7 3 and 3 together, u get the number 13.

omg!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am having a Deja Vu

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Suzanne, you learned quickly! Well done!! [Big Grin]

Delta Sharm must THE place for orfi couples to meet up. What you think?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypte
Member # 14273

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.419eater.com/

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surhythms     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah Delta Sharm is the place to go - imagine - give me a copy of ur passport - the guy seriously needs better tactics - does he not realise im an intelligent irish leprechaun that has so much luck i wont fall for it

I havent heard back for him - obviously he has been spending the last 2 hours discussing with the other scammers how he should approach me and know what to say!!!

I think i will keep this up until July - its quite entertaining!!!

Posts: 19 | From: Ireland | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just string him along then tell him ur not the fool he thinks u are . my friend done that she done it for months then turned round one night told him she had been playing games like he did to her
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surhythms:

Dude, you already have a crack, you don't want any more. xD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Ohhhh dont make me laugh - imtelling you this is the biggest victory in the world - i think im gonna start my own private lessons teaching women how to avoid scammers and play them at their own game -
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stick with the irish.
But they also sometimes are not the most honest once they have had a pint of porter.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true. Many drunk people forget where their home is!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pothead the way you talk makes it sound like you are trying so hard to prove something to us all...all the time
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"pothead" is "m.e."

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
"pothead" is "m.e."

In England we call that clutching at straws YEG, there is nothing similar about their posts AT ALL, why on earth would you think that? Pothead is very brazen about her sex life while m.e is a woman of very few words.
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Ok guys - he just got back to me and told me that the place dont accept credit cards cos it is a private apartment - so I just responded oh ok honey i will send you the money!!! you know what you are doing!!!.

Ok seriously guys is there ANYWAY that these dudes can be reported. Im wise enough to know what he is doing! I know where he works! I have a picture of him!!!

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
"pothead" is "m.e."

In England we call that clutching at straws YEG, there is nothing similar about their posts AT ALL, why on earth would you think that? Pothead is very brazen about her sex life while m.e is a woman of very few words.
You think a woman like her who wants to fool a whole forum will be so dumb to post with the same style
She is so smart and she is trying hard to fool us and she is playing it smart so a member like you get fooled with her tricks and tactics!
Did you say m.e. us a woman of few words! she posted in one day more than she posted in a month LOL
she was hiding or using another nickname and suddenly her sick mind told her to reveal her real personaluity by posting as m.e.

This woman is sick and unstable and she deserve what has happened to her!

She is trying to fool us all and she is trying to paint a picture for herself as a saint while she is so sick and lying to us all!

Hey m.e. how is my online baby doing LOL maybe she found another daddy to her baby or maybe attending a belly dancing class as Pothead_Barbie LOL

How many nicknames did this m.e. use i wasnt here for a long time but i am sure she has a history of using more than one nickname!!
i will look for that? and what is her story!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LEAVE YEG UR TIME IS UP!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Leave what?
Are you okay manx!

I am the only one who decide when to leave!

I wish they can reveal the ip address of each member so we can know who is using more than one nickname why arent they doing that!

I didnt mention this m.e. in any of my posts and all of a sudden she is here and she is all against me after i posted a thread about MH and then a woman claiming that i want to sleep with her!

I didnt start anything cause i didnt know that this m.e. exists until she started posting 2 days ago!

I dont want to talk to her or about her! i wont be proud to be in contact with a woman like her after what i knew about her and her past!

I'd rather stay away from her.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surhythms whats his name an where does he work? pm me if you want
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to have to say it but the not accepting credit cards is true. Anytime I've stayed other half has had to give the deposit to a friend who works in Sharm, then he's paid the full amount on arrival.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
ok the credit card might be true but €800 and you MUST stay for one month is a total LIE and wanted ME to send the money - he doesnt want to pay for it!

and why on earth does he want a copy of my passport? you dont need that for an orfi marriage ive been told

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me I'm not defending him [Big Grin] .The cost varies depending on apartments. Delta themselves are charging £550 for two weeks, which is a huge hike since last time I was there. It is the case that it works out cheaper to book a month than 3 weeks (Strange). Obviously it is rubbish to say you have to stay there for a month, you can book any length of time. You are obviously wise to him and under no circumstance send money.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Ok its just amazing how when yuo mention that you will be sending money to someone that they all of a sudden BOMBARD you text messages. Ok so now LMAO he has asked me LMAO AGAIN - to send the money through western union. He is going to check with his friends to see how much a flight will cost - so i think he will be looking for about €1700 - the boy probably thinks all his christmasses have come at once!!!!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
They're nothing short of persistant [Big Grin] . Make it a nice round 2,000!!! keeps things simple [Razz]
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
young at heart I think you maybe right there - sure why wouldnt I give the man I love an extra €300 - afterall I have known he for a FULL day!!!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Wow a whole day!!!!!!!!!!! [Eek!] That is a commitment indeed [Big Grin] .
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe he would prefer ur cheque book . u act as clever as him .i would just text him and say tell me how much u need honey [like hell]
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEG, you aren't the one who decides if you're leaving or staying... that would be the moderator. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
lol nasrcity - maybe il just give him my passwords for my bank accounts aswell that way he can have all the money he likes - wouldnt it be funny sending €2 to him instead of €2000 - that will wipe the big grin off his face
nasrcity
Member # 15037

better still tell him u wish to issue him wth cash thru the post then send him so monoploy money. i think that would have him in fits of laughter.
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
fits of rage!!!! ah bless him he just told me he doesnt need €2000 just €800 for the accomodation and a copy of my passport. Isnt he sweet???? I think i want to marry him now!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Oh he'sa darling that's for sure. Will I go buy the hat now!! [Big Grin]
nasrcity
Member # 15037

i will now order my outfit. he doest want that much ony 800 euro and a copy of ur passport bless him . i would now send the copy of passport fast
maybe dhl . hahahha

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Just let me know what colour your going for nasrcity, I don't want us to clash!!!!!!!!!!!!
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
ah damn guess what just happened. I went to the bank to get the money transferred and there is a problem with the transfer from my father so I need €200 from the Egyptian so I can get all the correct forms completed. Because he loves me so much i asked him for a loan of the money - but damn he doesnt have it. What am i going to do now? Its raining in Ireland im so upset and im crying because I really want to get this money to him fast. Any ideas anyone?
nasrcity
Member # 15037

maybe red young at heart cos he will be so mad cos she cant transfer the money. have u tryed pigeon service . only trouble with that he may tell u it,s not arrived and then u will have to resend the money.and then he may then turn round and say that the orfi is gonna cost £400.so better send 2 k and be done with it
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Surely you could pawn a few treasured items, for your beloved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'll wear green(for envy)
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surhythms:
Ok guys let me just firstly say - thanks to you all so so so so so so much for giving me the heads up about these nasty Egyptian men!!!

I decided today that I would tell this man that I had just got alot of money from my father - what BS!!!!

ok wait until you hear this!!!

HE JUST TEXT ME a reply!!!!

he said that we can stay in Delta Sharm but the minmum is 1 month and the cost is €800!!! and we would need orfi marriage so he told me to send him a copy of my passport!! Laugh my f*ckin ass off!! AS IF!!!!

Then i asked him shoud i call the hotel directly and he said no send me the money and I will look after all of it.

So then i got back to him and said - ok thanks honey you are so nice but i can pay with my credit card you just give me the number - oh iim soooo excited -

last time he will f*ck with an irish girl !!!!!!!!! - i will keep ya posted - wot an as*hole!!!

if you dont like egyptian men then why r u on this forum complaining and crying? leave him and go date an irish man, plain and simple, dont gimme this i love him crap. he doesnt. i love it when women like u come and here and cry and complain. u dont like egyptian men then kick the rocks... most egyptian men dont want any thing to do with a foreigner. SIMPLE FACT! get over it. i keep seeing threads like these, its crazy. i am just stating my opinion. shee....
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why cant you book delta sharm online with your credit card, im sure many do this, then you dont have to part with any money to him at all.
Wouldnt this be the most sensible thing to do?

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why give so much importance to an insignificant person in one's life?
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I've no idea why you can't pay by card. Tamer had the choice of paying deposit in Cairo, a long journey just for that or giving the money to his friend to take back to Sharm.
nasrcity
Member # 15037

when we have been to egypt my husband wont pay any money till we are there . he has also arranged a flat for us online . but if they ask for the money up front .he refuses and say meet me at the airport take us to the flat and if we like it then we will pay u then. that might be worth a try
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
No he wouldn't pay upfront. Most places to require a deposit, which is fair enough.
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Egypt taekwondo: you should have read the previous post - this man conned me and i just want everyone to know to BEWARE of these type of people no MATTER where in the world they are from. Im not crying and moaning - it is actually called Irish Sarcasm. I dont love this man !!!
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scam is every were and any were NY fake watches etc etc

again like almaz said are you in pain covering it with all of this

Why give so much importance to an insignificant person in one's life?

pain lonely or what ?

by the way if a woman or a man fall for this
i mean meeting some one for one day then offer load of cash to him / her

am really not sure who need the advice

forget and leave i bet you have more important things in ur life more then all of this

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Insane in Da Membrane: do you actually think that I am insane in the membrane? I have certainly not fallen for this guys scam at all - im not that stupid and I know exactly what he is doin - its just quite entertaining playing him at his own game - OK im kinda bored this weekend and dont want to focus on my studies - so im being a bit BOLD!!!! as for being PLAIN LONELY - I think not! - its ok I will tire of this in a couple of days and go on that date with another man - trust me!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By definition the term CON ARTIST implies CONfidence. They gain your confidence and then use you, that's what the term means.
I say this because to think only stupid, lonely or uneducated people get conned is not right. The better the conartist the better they have your confidence. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surhythms
Member # 15250

Rate Member
Everybody gets conned - although he aint a very good conartist cos he didnt haven my confidence - maybe he should get lessons
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com