EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 10 things to pack when going to Egypt (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 10 things to pack when going to Egypt
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not talking the usual, that you would need when going anywhere, but what sort of things could you really need?
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really need to keep an open mind and go with the flow, take a risk or two and trust your instincts [Big Grin]

I did all that when I first came and had some wonderful experiences which if I had got the inner voices of friends and relatives nagging in my head (you can't do that its not safe blah blah) I would never have had.

Really to bring... depending where you are going to be - tampons if you use those - while they are easy to get in some parts of Cairo, they are impossible to find in others.

Any particular medication you have. Otherwise aspirin, entocid (brilliant for various little stomach/diorrhea outbreaks - buy a strip and keep in your bag), antihistamines and things are all available in the pharmacies here.

Also, if you need high factor sun lotion - I have HEARD but it may not be true - that the stuff here claiming to be high factor is not actually.

Maybe an impregnated mosquito net? They are big, juicy and vicious at the moment - in 3 years of visiting Egypt I have not known them so bad.

A pair of pyjamas with longsleeves and legs in case you end up somewhere with bad mosquitoes. One of my trips I had to go and buy some. My advice is take an antihistamine when you get up and when you go to bed so if the little buggers do bite you, it will not itch much. I'm sure its ok to do that for a 2 week holiday.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, see, I would not have thought of any of that!

do you think I would catch the sun on my face much if i am wearing a scarf over my hair? might be a silly question, but in the UK I only have make up on, with spf, maybe I shoudl bring some spf 50 too?

I have not been able to get my vaccinations done in time, i will have them just before i go, so should i be ok if i just dont drink the water?

you have worrid me about the mossies now [Frown]

you are giving fantastic advice Shanta [Smile]

anyone with asthma found theirs better or worse in Egypt?

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might need a hat, also protects against sun-stroke
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be honest Mrs I rarely bother with sun cream - never have, but I've never been a sunbather and I normally cover up (not islamically just normally do!). I did get burnt in Taba once in about an hour swimming.

Mozzies may or may not be a problem for you depending where you are and on your body chemistry, but better to be prepared because they can make your life a misery.

Vaccinations? Who he? Never had one to come to Egypt. Though apparently Hep A is endemic so a lot of people are getting that vaccination now.

Cairo water is like drinking weak bleach so IMHO you are more likely to get the trots because its killed all your natural bacteria rather than introduced new ones, but I have heard that Shebin water - if that's where you will be - is dodgy.

So stay safe, but don't obsess I guess. If you have half a plan of moving here, start acclimatizing now!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
well, I'm not sure that i plan to move there, i'll let you know when i come back. Glad to hear you never had vaccinations, puts my mind at rest, yes hep A is one the recommend, as well as diptheria, polio, tetnus, typhoid

I love your blog, I will look through there, have you been living out there then since November? were you in the UK before?

Dawn-Bev - you think I will need a hat on top of my scarf! I will die!!!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not an asthma sufferer but i have read that alot of the people who normally suffer dont suffer as much in Egypt. Dont take my word for it though and do go prepared just in case
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
but in the UK I only have make up on, with spf, maybe I shoudl bring some spf 50 too?

What part are you going to, and how long will you be out in the sun? I went to Cairo twice this same time of year, and used only makeup with SPF 15 on my face, but a regular sunblock on what showed of my arms/hands/neck. It was fine. But I also wasn't out much other than taking taxis to and from places, and walking around the pyramids, etc.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, I'm not sure that i plan to move there, i'll let you know when i come back. Glad to hear you never had vaccinations, puts my mind at rest, yes hep A is one the recommend, as well as diptheria, polio, tetnus, typhoid

I love your blog, I will look through there, have you been living out there then since November? were you in the UK before?

Dawn-Bev - you think I will need a hat on top of my scarf! I will die!!!

I looked into all the shots, too, because we are getting ready to take my 15 month old son over. He's had everything but typhoid, which I freaked about, but he's too young for that shot. I was told as far as food prep is concerned to "boil it, cook it, peel it, or forget it."

I'd take something like Immodium for diarrhea with you, too.

I brushed my teeth with bottled water and rinsed my glasses/cooking utensils in bottled water. I also wear contacts, so I washed my hands in bottled water before handling them. This might be overkill, but it made me feel more comfortable.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Yes we can - it might be overkill but if it stops you having a bad holiday then its a good thing, i will take your advice on that. thanks [Smile]
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chapstick, lotion and an antihistamine.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had my typhoid jab this morning, the rest are up to date. Bought a new hat, got my 25 factor cream for the face.I take a selection of medical supplies, like antihistamine etc, not that you cant get everything there, but it saves time, not having to trail round to the pharmacy. I also have my mini fan which is invaluable!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Curses - I was in the supermarket earlier and saw something and thought - I must put on that thread on ES to bring (something entirely different obviously!) - for the life of me I cannot remember what it was!
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pair of real comfortable sandals and a chain and lock for them for whenever visting mosques [Big Grin]
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im always the lightest packer...when i went, I packed my cosmetic stuff, and like 2 outfits and shoes...i only had a tiny little carryon. Then when I got there, i bought a full size suitcase and started buying clothes there and when that case was full, I stopped:)
I hate luggage....too much stress

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey friends for mosquitos use skin so soft by Avon it really really workssssssssss. keeps them away..........
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm asthmatic..moderate to severe. however when in the middle east, it's non-existant! One inhaler lasted more than 5 yrs lol [it expired before half-used]

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also a moderate asthmatic, since I've been in Egypt I've only had one episode (at the end of pregnancy)...it's amazing. Makes you wonder - as bad as the pollution is here, right?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

do you think I would catch the sun on my face much if i am wearing a scarf over my hair?

YES. I have a white streak round my face, did last year too and I rarely go out in the sun. It takes about 15 mins here to get that [Big Grin]

All your shampoos and toiletries you can get here so dont waste valuable luggage weight bringing them, fill suitcases with Warburtons bread for me instead [Big Grin]

Use cotton scarves or buy some here, they are cheap enough, man made fibres will make you hotter.

Start taking B vitamins NOW and continue, it MIGHT help against the mozzies. I have been bitten to death recently but I seem to have become a bit more immune over time, when I was first coming a bite would make a huge itchy lump up to 4 inches across depending where I was bitten, now I have half inch lumps [Big Grin] Not everyone is as affected by mozzie bites though. You can get wrist and ankle straps from UK for mozzies, they help keep them off you, get some!

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
ok, added to list

padlock for shoes (that made me laugh [Big Grin] )

b vitamins

mozzie straps

mozzie net

mozzie spray

mozzie cream

mozzie with gun to head to scare others away

mozzie swatter!

I will start anti histamine now, i'm not having 4 inch lumps!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rashaa:
I'm asthmatic..moderate to severe. however when in the middle east, it's non-existant! One inhaler lasted more than 5 yrs lol [it expired before half-used]

This is true for me whenever I am on the seaside but definitely not in Cairo!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ok, added to list

padlock for shoes (that made me laugh [Big Grin] )

b vitamins

mozzie straps

mozzie net

mozzie spray

mozzie cream

mozzie with gun to head to scare others away

mozzie swatter!

I will start anti histamine now, i'm not having 4 inch lumps!

creams and sprays you can get here, straps I haven't seen here so get them. Mozzie with gun to head to scare off others dont work, some places here have mozzies with machine guns. Swatter no good as you rarely see the lethal ones, they have cloaks on. Luxors west bank mozzies do body building too and they really pack a punch. bring swatter for flies, they are the cheekiest flies in the world!! and some bite!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take some Tea Tree oil to rub around ankles and behind ears.. (you may need to dilute it with a carrier oil such as wheatgerm of sweet almond - all of which you can find in Holland & Barrats or other health food stores (UK) Mozzie dont like it! If you do get bitten I found the best soother was actually to cut a lemon and rub it over the bite.. It really does relieve the itch! and its relatively inexpensive compared to tiny tubes of antihistamines which you always need to buy alot of.. and of course its natural!
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaphirelee
Member # 11074

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaphirelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vinegar also works on bits and dish soap on stings.

I'm told this is because mosquito bites base and stings are acidic.

Bring plenty of patience, a sense of humor and depending how long you are staying a few things that will make you feel like home. Slippers or a quilt or a teapot from home help make it a bit easier.

Posts: 153 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rehydrate sachets. Most people that get stomach problems think its from the food or water, but in fact its not. The most common reason is dehydration and depletion of salts in the body. 1/2 a sachet a day in plenty of water works wonders while you acclimatise.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabreeta
Member # 10071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kabreeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't need mosquito repellant if you buy some local Ezalo.

"Ezalo galo raya7lu balu"

Posts: 126 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
rehydran you can get here, but I agree you should take them daily or you go wierd and hubby has to bash the door in coz you conked out on the bed [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Ayisha you cracked me up with your 'cloaked mosquitos' [Big Grin]

Wow, some really good advice - I love the Tea tree and lemon one, i love tea tree, so i have a lot of that already, so thats good

And the rehydration salts, never would of thought of that either...will see if i can find those

thank you all so much for your help

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
mrs you can get rehydran here for 1.75 - 2le a box of 10 so dont worry about bringing them from UK. tea tree, lemon and vinegar all work well on the bites to stop itching and you can get lemons here for 4LE a Kilo or less.

just bring yourself and the Warburtons bread and you will be fine [Big Grin]

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always bring desinfectant spray or wipes with me.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is Warburtons bread that good?!!?!

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
dawn i soooooooooooooo miss real bread thats not sweet and has enough salt instead of sugar in it [Frown]

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget to pack a lot of patience,since most services you might be used to are not as quick or smooth to happen as they should. [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, I can see me having to bake my own bread if I do retire to Egypt!

I love Soya and Linseed bread by Bergen - I really dont like white bread -

I could do with living next door to a German bakery - all those different breads, kirbishkirnenbrotchen etc ........... lovely

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev08:
is Warburtons bread that good?!!?!

Oh yes warburtons is the best bread. "Its the way we make it up north"
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Jewish Rye bread more than anything... [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.warburtons.co.uk/

http://www.cyber-kitchen.com/ubbs/archive/JEWISHandKOSHER/Bread_Jewish_Rye_Bread.html

Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always take condoms.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the dreaded "traveler's diarrhea" while there and there's a fantastic pill you can buy at the pharmacies for 5 Egyptian Pounds (less than $1) called "Antinal" The package is yellow, made by "Amoun" pharmaceuticals, has Arabic writing on one side with English on the other. Each package contains 12 capsules. Absolutely takes care of the problem with just first pill. I only had to take 2 (not together) and problem was taken care of for rest of trip. [Smile]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
Don't forget to pack a lot of patience,since most services you might be used to are not as quick or smooth to happen as they should. [Smile]

One word: Baksheesh [Big Grin]
reb27
Member # 15217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for reb27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes they love their baksheesh and they will ask for it at any oppertunity [Big Grin]

When i went to live there i got a pc, great for chatting while your husband is in the coffee shop [Wink]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
dawn i soooooooooooooo miss real bread thats not sweet and has enough salt instead of sugar in it [Frown]

I am the opposite and love the sweet egyptian bread, probably why I always seem to suffer from toothache whilst in Egypt.

Ayisha, have you not thought of asking someone to bring you a bread maker with some of the basic ingredients that you would need. There is nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread [Smile]

If I ever win the lottery, I will have your order of items you miss shipped out to you on a weekly basis [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed.So pack enough baksheesh,too [Wink]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
a bread maker is a good idea - << off round to Ayisha's for some freshly baked herb and granary rolls with poppy seeds on the top!>>

[Smile]

--------------------
free palestine

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Co-codamol
2) Diazepam
3) French Mustard
4) Decent bras!!!
5) Strongbow Cider
6) Memory Foam!
7) Decent make up
8) Milk, bread and sausages
9) Colour Catcher
10) Blue Sapphire Gin

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colour Catcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bk6gRfJWWc

does it really work??
we have that oxiclean sh it and it dont work!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I tried making my own bread, I got Allinsons dried yeast. It was not quite Warburtons [Mad]

Apparently I can buy the decent flour and fresh yeast at the bakery but mostly you cant get good flour and stuff here, certainly not in Luxor but you can get most stuff in Cairo [Frown] The new supermarket is having bread made by hotels and experimenting so now I can get almost a proper 'loaf'. Breadmaker might work, will add it to sons shopping list [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, colour catcher does work...

I love bread but hate baking and all that jazz.. anybody wanna bake for me and I will send you cash lol...

Anyone wanna open a bakery and fill this loophole???

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to bake my own sour dough bread about once a month. I would bake 20 loaves and cinnamon rolls. It was a full days work and I always cooked a soup that day. I got so good at it that my bread sliced like store bought bread.

It was wonderful and all the ingredients I used were the highest quality (organic). It was also good when going to a potluck or to someones house for dinner. Just grab a loaf and go. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
All I make is a mess! I have no culinary skills whatsoever... I seem to eat more croissants than anything but the fat content must be making my arteries scream!

I have never made soup either but being able to get heinz means I don't have too lol...

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com