EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » miffmiss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: miffmiss
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that our member miffmiss is due to go to see her loved one in Egypt tomorrow [Smile]

I just want to wish her all the luck in the world and I hope that her trip is what she is hoping for and much more [Smile]

I will be thinking of you miffmiss (vicci) amd can't wait to here all your news when you return unless you decide to stay there [Wink]

Enjoy your time, just be the great girl that you are and I am sure that you will have nothing to worry about.

Safe flight and have a fantastic trip.

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

my advice for that long bullshit azz flight....start drinking the minute u are in the air loL!

but make sure u sleep it off halfway thru and drink plenty of water....landing in cairo half lit and doing the sideway shuffle thru the gate in heels is no way to spend ur first day there loool! trust me!
(im deathly afraid of airplanes, especially when they are filled to the brim with egyptians staring at u the whole time)

you gonna have a ball!!!!! you gonna feel like madonna walking down the street...the attention is unreal!

just keep ur man close and live it up...and dont do what i did, dont get lost. u may end up in the backseat of a taxi, with a couple of passengers and the taxi driver clapping and jamming away to the music he gots blasting...just be cool and jam along! keep all ur important adresses in egypt written down.

its very tempting to wander off cuz there are so many cool things to see.

(of course, it is just me to turn a trip into an adventure looooooool!)

have fun!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwwwwww bless

Thank you so much. I nearly filled up reading that.

I am under no illusions that i can stay this time. So i will be back in time to enjoy the British floods this year. ha ha

I will be in touch as soon as i get home.

xxx

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

What a lovely message.

I know I am the newbie on the block but you already know I am jealous but with you 100%

Have a fabulous, fabulous time and I can't wait till you get back so I can get all the gossip.

Nicola

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See you when you arrive. safe trip today.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG OMG OMG i go today yey!!!!!

Just running round getting the last of my stuff to pack as my daughter follows behind me unpacking her toys to play with and eating all the goodies i have packed.

Then a 12 hours flight into the arms of my man. I am sooooooo excited today has finally arrived.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a great time!

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
I will do and thanks everyone. Cant take your advice barbie sorry i am travelling with my daughter so my flight will be all about keeping her entertained
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Miff miss

Have a good time and hey...please take care...

I'll be in Egypt on the 30th for one week, so we best chat when i get back...

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a godd time miffmiss [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry 'good' time [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great time and I look forward to hearing all your stories... I am really happy for you.

xx

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
OMG OMG OMG i go today yey!!!!!

Just running round getting the last of my stuff to pack as my daughter follows behind me unpacking her toys to play with and eating all the goodies i have packed.

Then a 12 hours flight into the arms of my man. I am sooooooo excited today has finally arrived.

Are you sure you are going to the right place thought you were in UK, you will be 7 hours past Egypt on a 12 hour flight [Confused]
have a good trip wherever you land and hope you got the travel arrangements sorted ok [Smile]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I would imagine miffmiss has a stop over somwhere European. I always have one! I actually enjoy them though [Smile]

JEALOUS

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup I think so too.

Miffmiss - enjoy a splendid vacation!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you there yet?!?!?!? [Smile]
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that she should be due to arrive very soon. Hope she has a great time [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Hello everyone. Arrived and had a great 1st day. Ha ha yes i had 2 flights to get here so the 12 hours was includiong that. Well dosey me forgot to bring my phone charge so all the people i have arranged to meet or promised to send a text, i cant. Al my numbers are stored in my phone. I will PM those i can with my eyptian number. If i forget anyone just give me a nudge.

Thanks everyone for you kind words. I will be back in touch soon.

XXXXXXX Vicci XXXXXXX

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just lend a phone charge somewhere. I forgot mine too when I was in Egypt but several nice Egyptian people charged my phone for me. [Smile]
And... ooh yes, have a great time in Egypt!

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
idiot [Smile] meant with the greatest affection naturally!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy,
I added you to my fone
ill send a message then you got me

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Miffmiss i just txted you just before i saw your message.... i do hope all is going as planned and that you are happy and enjoying the life,,,,, i cant wait to get to Egypt on the 30th but will also be looking forward to getting back to hear all your news..

Take care, be good and very happy..
PM me if you can before the 29th ... it would be nice to know all is ok.. but if not we can chat when i get back.

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everything is going well with you in
Egypt,Miffmiss.Have a blast!!!!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Weve been talking and yes shes having a lovely time, just finding it hot right now.
she was going to cool off in th pool.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Hi all just quickly come on to find out the address for the meet today. Yes all is great. Having a lovely time. Feeling completly spoilt and loved. Driving me mad now that he wont let me pay for ANYTHING at all. Setting off for Alex this evening.

OK i know you all said about the family all trying to feed me but he is just as bad ha ha. He orders far to much food and tries to make me eat it all. I am gonna be as big as a house by the time i come home ha ha.

My daughter loves it here and when we checked out of the hotel this morning she cried thinking we were going home already. ha ha should be fun trying to get her home when we leave.

OK i will try and pop back soon as i can. xxx vicci xxx

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You will look as comfy as a mattress [Wink]

I am so jealous you are there while I am in crappy Walsall in the grey and cold. I hope it rains in Cairo lmao...

So happy you and your daughter are having a fabulous time though.

80 days to go

civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so happy it's going so well [Smile]
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wonderful, miffmiss, that you have such a great time there. Spend a beautiful vacation in Alex!! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Amanda where do hide woman? you post once every month, hope you are ok and best of luck to miffmiss or missmiff! my gosh this nickname confuses me big time [Smile] why don't you pick easier nicknames [Smile]

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Hi all everything is still going great. Spending time in alex like a local not a tourist and its still good. Really happy here. Only problem both mine and my daughters hair has decided to go seriously curly. ha ha

Met up with yorkie and happy the other day and they are both lovely people. Also went to the meet in Cairo before i came here and forgot to say all the ES people i have met so far are really nice.

Old bag i have done the microbus ha ha Not that bad but we nearly got ran over getting out in the middle of the road.

Going the if you read this got to your email mrs.

As for the others i promised to keep informed i will tell you more when i get back but nothing much else to report as of yet.

X vicci X

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
Hey Amanda where do hide woman? you post once every month, hope you are ok and best of luck to miffmiss or missmiff! my gosh this nickname confuses me big time [Smile] why don't you pick easier nicknames [Smile]

I am here, just do not post as often as before.
I am very busy in my life at the moment.....work, decorating my house and studying (not necessarily in that order) [Smile] and preparing for my next trip to Egypt [Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Miffmiss (Vicci) so happy to hear that you are having a great time in Egypt [Smile] Nice that you have been able to meet up with some of the members from ES, at least you can now put a face to the usernames [Smile]

Hope the rest of your time is great and I can't wait to hear all your news when you get back to the UK, you are coming back aren't you? [Wink]

Have been thinking of you today and hope all went well for you [Smile]

Take care

Amanda [Smile] x x

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
Hi all everything is still going great. Spending time in alex like a local not a tourist and its still good. Really happy here. Only problem both mine and my daughters hair has decided to go seriously curly. ha ha

Met up with yorkie and happy the other day and they are both lovely people. Also went to the meet in Cairo before i came here and forgot to say all the ES people i have met so far are really nice.

Old bag i have done the microbus ha ha Not that bad but we nearly got ran over getting out in the middle of the road.

Going the if you read this got to your email mrs.

As for the others i promised to keep informed i will tell you more when i get back but nothing much else to report as of yet.

X vicci X

WTG on the microbus [Big Grin]
Was great to meet you and your family the other day.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Miff miss( vicci)

OOoh only 2 days and im off.... hope you had a ball....... txt me when you get back...

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
had a great time with Miffmiss and her mum and all the others, her daughter is so georgous.
I hope well be meeting after tomorrow.
I do know they are having a great time here in Alex

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com