EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How far would you go to keep a man from leaving you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How far would you go to keep a man from leaving you?
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you tell him you will have a baby, even if you don't want one and are too old to have one?

Would you pay to have your tubes untied in a desperate attempt to satisfy his needs of having a child.

Would you send him money when he tells you he needs it even if you really need the money to feed your family?

How far would you go to convince yourself that your man will stay with you when he comes to the US?

Posts: 47 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell no to all of the above!!!
if he wants somethin from me sorry sucks to be u!!!
find a dumb ass that cares!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That a girl!
Posts: 47 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How far would you go to stalk someone? Would you join an egyptian website even though you have nothing to do with Egypt for the sole purpose of trying to piss off someone that you don't even know?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree with Tina, none of the above, dump him, keep some self respect! Any man you do any of that for will go eventually.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
agree with Tina, none of the above, dump him, keep some self respect! Any man you do any of that for will go eventually.

You are a wise woman.
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
How far would you go to stalk someone? Would you join an egyptian website even though you have nothing to do with Egypt for the sole purpose of trying to piss off someone that you don't even know?

always so defensive. Why do you think everyone is always talking about you? I never even said I was referring to anyone, just a scenario. It's not always about you you you.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bye cocoa aka egytpianlove aka sarahandhicham aka sara T.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If these are the reasons that keep him with you he will not stay with you when he can get these things somewhere else. If he does it will be for the wrong reason. [Frown]

I guess you could put him under lock and key like that guy did to his daughter in Austria. That might keep him for a while. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No
No
No
Go, if you want~

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
bye cocoa aka egytpianlove aka sarahandhicham aka sara T.

What's that, Pudge? Don't be so defensive, no one has named you. Relax.
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
No
No
No
Go, if you want~

Very smart, it's so nice to see what I'm not the only one who thinks that scenario is just cruisin' for a bruisin'.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How far would I go.. I would go as far as the kitchen and if he hadn't changed his mind i'd open the wine and let him go!

I would never so much as bat an eyelid never mind have tubes untied lol. Surely the basis of a relation is mutal trust, respect and love and not lies, deception and bribary.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
If these are the reasons that keep him with you he will not stay with you when he can get these things somewhere else. If he does it will be for the wrong reason. [Frown]

I guess you could put him under lock and key like that guy did to his daughter in Austria. That might keep him for a while. [Roll Eyes]

I agree 100% with you. He will not last long.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing as this is just a scenario so I cannot possibly offend anybody lol.... I reckon if a woman oozes that much desperation for a guy is it any wonder he is running for the door!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
How far would I go.. I would go as far as the kitchen and if he hadn't changed his mind i'd open the wine and let him go!

I would never so much as bat an eyelid never mind have tubes untied lol. Surely the basis of a relation is mutal trust, respect and love and not lies, deception and bribary.

Especially bribing someone with a child!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Anybody who could think that the best reason to have a child is so she could keep a man who clearly doesn't want her needs therapy!

Amazes me how the lack of self esteem and self worth could actually lead to such selfishness!

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cocoa:
quote:

always so defensive. Why do you think everyone is always talking about you? I never even said I was referring to anyone, just a scenario. It's not always about you you you.
cocoa, i spent many hours of my life added up fighting with the people here...every topic one posts always ends up having some party crasher in it then it ends in a big brawl. just keep going about ur topic and ignore them and they willl eventually go away.

not all the people on this site are 'all there'... its best to just leave them alone as they cant help it. kinda like a pack of wild dogs, keep feeding them and they will return.
so anyway...

those things u mentioned are quick fixes to keeping a man, but in the future, they will most likely blow up back in ur face and cause more troubl. its best to just get a man that you are compatible with. love doesnt mean having to change urself or the other person.

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If you have to try to convince yourself of anything it indicates that there is something wrong.

And pothead is right, love means you shouldn't have to change yourself or your partner.

reb27
Member # 15217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for reb27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he should accept you for who you are and vise versa
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Retoric questions...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
pardon?
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so?
Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
so what?
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No to all.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Timmy?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by unsure:
No to all.

good for you!
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cocoa didn't you meet and wed your egyptian dude in egypt then import him to the USA?

There are people who would call that desperation as well.

Men get reverse vesectomies all the time and that isn't considered desperate?

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally floaters are yummy, along with the unleaded manjuice!

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no clue what a floater is. And part me thinks I should cling to my innocence in this.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Would you tell him you will have a baby, even if you don't want one and are too old to have one?

Would you pay to have your tubes untied in a desperate attempt to satisfy his needs of having a child.

Would you send him money when he tells you he needs it even if you really need the money to feed your family?

How far would you go to convince yourself that your man will stay with you when he comes to the US?

Why don't you get lost, da*n stalking witch!! [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:
I have no clue what a floater is. And part me thinks I should cling to my innocence in this.

ditto.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she means that disgusting stuff that smells like bleach, but is good for the skin [Big Grin]
EJACULATE !!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by manx:
i think she means that disgusting stuff that smells like bleach, but is good for the skin [Big Grin]
EJACULATE !!

[Confused]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sperm smuckers? lmao [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if, you have spent your whole life taking care of other people, and have accepted that you won't end your life with a partner and try to find satisfaction in the lives of your children and your work. Then a breath of something new blows across your face, and you turn to look and suddenly its a direction you never imagined you would look, or take, and you say to yourself. "What is this?".
And then you make the biggest choice .. you walk in that same direction until you find out where that hot wind was blowing from. And there you find something you certainly didn't plan, and never in your life expected. Because you have spent your life caring for others, to care for this new situation unconditionally doesn't feel foreign, to extend yourself like a bridge feels somehow right, because that is who you are, and what you have trained yorself to be.
AND THEN it gets even more complicated because it starts to feel like more than generosity, you start to recieve something in return.. FEELINGS. The places you had long ago bricked up start to peel and crack, and you find suddenly that your body remembers how to blush, and your heart knows how to race, and all of that is RECIPROCATED.

And there you are, with a situation soaking in potential, and a body that has been made alive as a woman again, and not just a caregiver. And you look at yourself, and you look at the wind and you feel deep in your bones that you want to be alive again, and you want to carry a life again. You aren't being generous, you are being the most delicious form of selfish possible, you are doing the thing you trained yourself not to do, you are loving yourself and dreaming of tomorrow.

Whatever you bitches might think about another persons situation, I think it takes alot of internet balls to slag her off for wanting to be alive again. Life hands us so much pain without you needing to fan the smoke, you would rather women never even reach for happiness? With great risk comes great reward. HATERS

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
err excuse me?
were in my post did i slag off cocoa's question? don't you DARE call me a hater you absolute BITCH
[Mad]

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you think it doesn't apply to you, then don't make it all about you. You have no idea how big a bitch I really am.

I'm saying my words openly to "cocoa". Not you my little ejaculate master.

Carry on!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Lol...and the cat claws come out. [Big Grin]
(btw HI Cosmo, miss you) [Wink]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
i accept your apology cosmo, and that's mistress to you DEAR [Wink]
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get back on the subject, I wouldn't do anything because I am not gay like that. I like women! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

Not you my little ejaculate master.

ROFLMAO. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Everyone is so funny today.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
quote:
What if, you have spent your whole life taking care of other people, and have accepted that you won't end your life with a partner and try to find satisfaction in the lives of your children and your work. Then a breath of something new blows across your face, and you turn to look and suddenly its a direction you never imagined you would look, or take, and you say to yourself. "What is this?".
And then you make the biggest choice .. you walk in that same direction until you find out where that hot wind was blowing from. And there you find something you certainly didn't plan, and never in your life expected. Because you have spent your life caring for others, to care for this new situation unconditionally doesn't feel foreign, to extend yourself like a bridge feels somehow right, because that is who you are, and what you have trained yorself to be.
AND THEN it gets even more complicated because it starts to feel like more than generosity, you start to recieve something in return.. FEELINGS. The places you had long ago bricked up start to peel and crack, and you find suddenly that your body remembers how to blush, and your heart knows how to race, and all of that is RECIPROCATED.

And there you are, with a situation soaking in potential, and a body that has been made alive as a woman again, and not just a caregiver. And you look at yourself, and you look at the wind and you feel deep in your bones that you want to be alive again, and you want to carry a life again. You aren't being generous, you are being the most delicious form of selfish possible, you are doing the thing you trained yourself not to do, you are loving yourself and dreaming of tomorrow.

Whatever you bitches might think about another persons situation, I think it takes alot of internet balls to slag her off for wanting to be alive again. Life hands us so much pain without you needing to fan the smoke, you would rather women never even reach for happiness? With great risk comes great reward. HATERS

Come again?
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Come again?
Can I please ask what in the hell does this have to do with the thread? I thought it was about keeping another loved one from leaving? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]
Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
This was cocoa taking a cheap blind potshot at Doodle, who has GENEROUSLY opened up her personal situation for examination. I don't claim to be anyones defender, but acting shitty just for the sake of bolstering her own position makes little "cocoa" an ignorant feces throwing monkey in my book.

I am unimpressed by her efforts to be mean and to recruit others in this campaign of bad will.

Sitting behind a keyboard, snarking for no reason on a woman who's life DOES NOT IMPACT YOURS, makes you look like a petty jealous BITCH.

What?

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Yeah, actually, it kind of does, now that I come to think about it. Almost really sad, too. BTW, notice that most people that are like that all live in PA?.....hummmm.... [Eek!]
Tootsie Roll
Member # 14812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tootsie Roll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a bitch! I'm sick of the stalking.
Posts: 21 | From: right here, right now | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who said ejackulators???
i wanna see i am always left out the loop!!! [Confused]

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Actually I didn't open up all of my info. Some of it was opened up in a private forum and then embelished for dramatic effect.

Did I untie my tubes? YES
Do I want a baby? MOST DEFINITELY I CANNOT WAIT TO FEEL LIFE INSIDE ME AGAIN AND SNUGGLE A LITTLE ONE TO SLEEP!!!!
Did I need to do this to keep my husband? OH HELL NO!!! LOL
Was I happy and content BEFORE meeting him and would I be so if he ever left? ABSOLUTELY, THOUGH I'D BE SAD AND MOURN, I DON'T *NEED* A MAN IN MY LIFE PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT I WAS ALONE FOR 10 YEARS AFTER MY DIVORCE.

Is cocoa stalking me and others on the net and stooped to measures below which I thought any human possible? SURE!

Thanks have a nice sunny day in Cali Sarah!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com