EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian baby skin color

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian baby skin color
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering when Egyptian babies get their permanent skin color? It seems like every time I take my baby's picture, his skin is a slightly different shade. An Egyptian friend of mine said their son was about six months old when his coloring stabilized. I just wondered if anyone else had any idea?

His eye color is changing too, though not as fast. [Razz] I just wish his sleeping habits would change!

Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more melanin you have in your skin and the time of year can affect anyone's skin. A baby's skin is so soft and fragile, which is why it seems they change.
You usually know about a year old what color the eyes will be FOR SURE...although some can take longer.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m.e.:
I was wondering when Egyptian babies get their permanent skin color?

Around their mid forties.

Is this thread yet another cheap move to get Mr. Gigolo's attention? I'd suggest a card to granny's address where papa still lives.

Who was the genius who said this?:

Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Smuckers.

No, MK. I don't care anymore. I am just concentrating on my baby. I haven't made any threads regarding 'him.'

The reason I was asking here is because more people more likely have an answer here than my friends here in the US. I do photography, and his skin color always makes my metering different due to the different lightness/darkness depending on when I take the picture. I am always having to custom white balance with my gray card and adjust my exposure for him. It's just new territory for me, that's all.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That baby is so beautiful,, hugs M.E.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
r they not born tan then?
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by civil society:
r they not born tan then?

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're actually born kinda blue...like other babies. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
learn something new every day [Smile]
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabreeta
Member # 10071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kabreeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if this is not the most ignorant thread I have ever read. I dunno what is.
Posts: 126 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG are you guys for real I have never read anything so racial in my life

I will let you into a big big secret, white kids vary their skin colour too according to time of year and how much exposure to sun they get

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
racial? sorry just wanted actually to learn something [Confused]
Qmar
Member # 12602

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Qmar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree with smuckers - and a lovely blue spot on the bum! (mongolian blue spot normal in mixed race babies)
Posts: 102 | From: Somewhere only we know... | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talk to the hand
Member # 15304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talk to the hand         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me get out es oK?
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spray paint.

Give the little guy a coat of primer, then finish him off with a nice cherry red gloss.

Dumb gash.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion (based on the experience I see) to people who has mixed marriage in my country, that Arab, Indian and Chinese (Mongolian) have strong gen, Indo blood/gen is 'weak'.

Arab+Indo = kids will have Arab figure.
Indian+Indo = Indian figure.
Chinese+Indo = Chinese figure.
Western+Indo = Western figure.

And maybe m.e., your baby will have skin & hair of western but face of Egyptian.

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my daughter was dark as night when she came out but had the bluest eyes. the baby photographer even asked if i wanted her to lighten up the pic, uh no! she had a head fukll of black hair too.
she started getting lighter as she grew but it seems since she hit 4 or 5, she is darkening up again. she is now a spitting image of her dad.
the only think she has of me is my eyecolor.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<the baby photographer even asked if i wanted her to lighten up the pic, uh no!>

What an asshole of a photographer! [Mad]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i really took it that way too. then i went to get my nails done the day after i got out of the hospital and the manicurist asked me if she was japanese.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Spray paint.

Give the little guy a coat of primer, then finish him off with a nice cherry red gloss.

Dumb gash.

reminds me of when stewie got a tan.

wikipedia.: The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou

no wait. edit. when the (it's always sunny in philadephia) gang finds a dumpster baby , or DB, as they called him and try to give him a fake tan because the casting agent isn't interested in white babies.
You Tube: it's always sunny in philadelphia

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Egyptian, and my skin colour actually changed many times while I was growing up. It kept going from light brown, to dark brown, back and forth, I think until I was 21 when it setttled. I noticed that most of my family had the same thing it's weird.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Yasmine, since you post on this thread. When will you have a baby? I hope I don't sound like your mother now! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com