EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » heart hurts (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: heart hurts
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god u never know what u loose until its gone
i have always takin walid for granted i knew he would always be here with me.... online now he is gone i feel empty like i lost a piece of myself...i know its not forever but it hurts i would not know what to do if somethin ever happened to him....we have never been more then 2 weeks apart since i met him 6 yrs ago....i know in a year or 2 we will be married with a new life but all this time i know he will be worth the wait... but what can i do to stop my heart from this ache of disruption of certain cercumstance now????

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't you call him?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i have always takin walid for granted i knew he would always be here with me.... online now he is gone i feel empty like i lost a piece of myself...i know its not forever but it hurts i would not know what to do if somethin ever happened to him....we have never been more then 2 weeks apart since i met him 6 yrs ago....i know in a year or 2 we will be married with a new life but all this time i know he will be worth the wait... but what can i do to stop my heart from this ache of disruption of certain cercumstance now????

what happened to walid, tina?
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gyne:
Can't you call him?

no i forgot to get his new mobile number before he left.. and i dont know how to ask his brother or mom for his number.... they do not know english.. besides does egyptian mobiles work in uea?????

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
quote:

did u get my emails??
i sent u 2

Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

did u get my emails??
i sent u 2

Unfortunately my email was being compromised and it wasn’t the first time, so I followed Google’s instructions and deleted both my accounts. So no I did not read your emails, but thing is if you sent me and email after I deleted my accounts you should have received an email from your email provider stating that my emails unavailable. Unfortunately whoever was hacking me probably read your emails and deleted them afterwards because it would have shown that they were read. I felt violated and just sick and tired for such evasion of privacy. What else could I have done, I used a password with was super duper difficult and someone still managed to gain access.
I however read your previous post in this thread and I assume Walid is in the UAE and if so I highly doubt his mobile sim card would work there. Be patient Tina, moving to the UAE is difficult as is and even more difficult during Ramadan, I think the leisure time Walid enjoyed in Egypt won’t be the case in the Emirates (UAE)

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walid has MOVED to UAE ?

Hmmm I thought he was moving to the states to be with you TINA?

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

did u get my emails??
i sent u 2

Unfortunately my email was being compromised and it wasn’t the first time, so I followed Google’s instructions and deleted both my accounts. So no I did not read your emails, but thing is if you sent me and email after I deleted my accounts you should have received an email from your email provider stating that my emails unavailable. Unfortunately whoever was hacking me probably read your emails and deleted them afterwards because it would have shown that they were read. I felt violated and just sick and tired for such evasion of privacy. What else could I have done, I used a password with was super duper difficult and someone still managed to gain access.
I however read your previous post in this thread and I assume Walid is in the UAE and if so I highly doubt his mobile sim card would work there. Be patient Tina, moving to the UAE is difficult as is and even more difficult during Ramadan, I think the leisure time Walid enjoyed in Egypt won’t be the case in the Emirates (UAE)

so u dont get any private messages in es???
i sent u 2

quote:
Walid has MOVED to UAE ?

Hmmm I thought he was moving to the states to be with you TINA?

no he doesnt wanna come to the states.. he wants to be in uea ..
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, does Walid already have a job in the UAE or is he going to look for one? Just being nosy, [Wink]

Did you say he is a computer programmer?? Hopefully, he can find something quickly if he is looking.

I had a friend who recently went to UAE to look for work. I think he got an offer then had to go back to Egypt to get the proper visa for work. I don't know all the details of that but I am sure that someone else knows about this . . . I think if you get an offer then the company needs to sponsor you for the visa (that is the way it happens in the States anyways).

And, Tina, I am sorry that your head hurts . . . mine does too but I won't go into details about that here. [Razz]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

it was her heart...not the head...

tina, so are you planning on moving to the UAE ? when you say that you will be together in 1 or 2 years what is the plan (like cbrbddd just being nosy)

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it was her heart...not the head...

Oops!! well, in my experience . . . when the heart hurts . . . the head seems to start hurting too!! or maybe that is just my allergies acting up! sniff, sniff, yep, ragweed season for sure! [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina im sorry but i dont think that walid is being serious...you know how many men i have seen married and happy and spitting out kids with the wife and living it up online with some chick for a long time? you are his fantasy world away from the stressful home life and i really think u need to find a man that you can actually touch.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina,
I don't understand what has happened with you 2??? [Confused] Didn't you talk about him leaving beforehand. I thought he owns an internet cafe in Egypt?? I thought you talked every single day? Didn't he make sure you would know how to reach him? Also, isn't there internet cafes in UAE??

Please fill me in. I am worried about you~

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry that you are feeling this way Tina. If there is nothing you can do to get in touch with him then it might be best to busy yourself with other things. Perhaps go and visit some friends or family, read a book, watch TV... Anything to take your mind of it [Smile]

Hope you hear soon.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so confused Tina, im really sorry for you. What has happened?
I hope it will be ok soon.
Hugs
xx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a fortuneteller or anything but Egyptian guys going to UAE or Qatar, return to Egypt very quickly. They seem not to be able to adapt and boy, they miss Egypt and their Egyptian friends!!

Anyway, hope u will feel better soon, Tina. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
I am not a fortuneteller or anything but Egyptian guys going to UAE or Qatar, return to Egypt very quickly. They seem not to be able to adapt and boy, they miss Egypt and their Egyptian friends!!

Anyway, hope u will feel better soon, Tina. [Smile]

Where did you hear that [Smile]
Tina ,
He be in contact soon you see .
If his family do not speak english are you good friends with anyone that could speak Arabic and call them for you .You must no after 4years anyof his friends for them to do something to put your mind at ease .

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes i had his mobile number but lost it so i forgot to get the number sat when i chatted with him.... and no mama dukes hes not playin a game.. we have been plannin this for 6 yrs he has just now finally got the visa and a job.... his little heart was so excited.. u know when u get rushed and blah blah blah u frget things... he will contact me soon ..yes he owns a net cafe his brother is running it until he can come home... u know they dont pull in alot of money...
that is y my heart hurts cas i can nt chat to him daily now so i took that for granted.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, I'm so sorry to hear this. First you had some health problems and now this...

Stay strong, girl. Hope you'll get in touch with him soon. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina - sorry to hear how your feeling, I know exactly I was in your shoes a week or so ago, your head and your heart hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt. I am sure if he has your number it won't be long before you hear from him and then you can get his new number. It is just the horribe waiting game. Take care for now. xxx
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina,

He's probably missing you as much as you miss him. So, you will hear from him soon. As soon as he can arrange it.

After all, you were his companion for six years too, so he must be going crazy not talking to you.

I know the pain you are feeling, and no matter what you do, nothing really takes away the pain, except maybe a long visit and chat with good supportive friends. That helps more than anything.

My favorite friend is 85 years old, and she's more supportive and caring about my situation than anybody else I know. I always feel better after a visit with her. She has a lot of life experience and I always enjoy hearing about her life too. And sometimes we go play bingo, go to concerts or just out for a bite to eat.

And if she was about 40 years younger I'd have a problem on my hands. LOL. She thinks my husband is gorgeous and she says even at her age she'd like to have a boyfriend but he has too be younger than her because if they are older they won't be healthy and active like her.

Anyway, enough about me. I'm sorry your heart hurts and I wish I could erase your pain. I hope you hear from him soon.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thanks alot yall.. all of u know that dang waiting game.. the first few days or weeks are excruciating .... i hope he is crazy just as i am.. only he is in another country,, i acturally caught myself crying cas i am missing so much... how weird..
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina,

hugs to you...it's very hard doing anything long distance...I hope you hear from him soon.

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina i know how u feel and all i can say he will be in touch real soon and then u will feel happy again. he is the hardest thing to have to wait and the pain it causes u. no one can imagine till they go thru it good luck keep ur chin up and ur soon be smiling again
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, you have to change your attitude. You have to believe that he is busy getting things together in his life, and that he is working hard and making progress. Don't hope that he is crazy with lonliness. And for petes sake don't let him think that you aren't functioning because you can't CHAT on a computer! When you talk next, fill his ear with how well you are doing, and how good life has been, and how happy you are that he is working so fearlessly on something new. I know one thing about men, they hate simpering women. He isn't your life-partner yet, he is still a guy in the computer or on a phone.. don't over-invest your heart until you have a solid reason to.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Maybe Tina would want that but I think Walid went to the UAE in order to make a better living. I’ll share some info with you guys regarding work in the UAE. I have a very close Emirati friend who lives there and I have learned a lot from him in this regard. Egyptians and other nationalities that return from the UAE are primarily persons who went there without a work contract. Most people in this case obtain a work permit through a kafeel(guarantor) who is almost always an Emirati citizen and as a result of securing such work permits and remedial jobs for such people the kafeel takes a cut of 1/3 of the salary.

Let me put it this way, if someone was making a decent living they wouldn’t abandon the UAE. Egyptian men primarily want to leave Egypt for a better life and unfortunately for most the options are narrowed down to migration to the Gulf and elsewhere. So for Walid’s sake and Tina’s as well let’s hope that he went there with a work permit and if not let’s hope he finds a real good job.

UAE is not for everyone, it is very expensive especially housing. My friend has a 3 bedroom apartment that costs $6,000 a month but because he is an Emirati and employed by the government he pays only $2,000 and the rest is paid by the government using his housing allocation. Emiratis have it made:

Graduate from High School you receive 10,000 dirham

Get good grades and choose ANY university that accepts you for free (world over)

Get married to an Emirati citizen and receive $12,000- $20,000

You receive money for every child you have, in addition to having your housing allocation increase.

Free medical

1 month yearly is paid leave and Emiratis travel everywhere from Egypt to Switzerland

Loans that are unpaid are usually pardoned by sheiks and by sheiks I don’t mean religious sheiks, I mean sons of the land sheiks or the relatives of the ruling clans.

Emiratis are regularly given apartments, villas and land depending on how long the worked for the government.

Everything i mentioned above makes Education, Housing and Healthcare very expensive because the oil rich nation that has 1 Trillion dollars in reserves basically pays for everything. Sure food, clothes, cars and other items are reasonaly prices but i would imagine it is not enjoyable for 15 laborers living in the same 2 bedroom apartment.

Respectable work contracts almost always include housing allocation and benefits.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well lets just say damn yall are good.. i loved the last 3 replies made me think.... yes he has a work visa and a place to live for free with his sisters husbands father.... he went there for 3 yrs visa to work so he can make me and his marriage happen.. he did not go cas he is poor like most cant get by in egypt... his family does fine but he is heart brokin i cant get to him so he choose to go to make this happen... he really does love me i know that and i him....i have told him many times how sexy he is and he could have a beautiful egyptian virgin wife... he has declined it many times that is not what he wants he said that i must never say that again... he loves me and i must never ever mention that i want him to be with another...he is a complex man i know this but he has a huge heart.....

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaawwwwwwwwwwww Tina i rEally wish this is gonna happen sooner rather than laTer, good luck for walid and you both in the future.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yall really make me feel better. i mean words wise... i have no doubts thats not at all y i am sad.. i just miss my walid online on cam u all know what i mean.....i am sleepin a little better... he was always so worried i would forget him..... little does he know him bein gone makes me crazy at times with worry....
i wonder if men feel this same way??

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, where you able to speak to his brother on the phone??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
not yet i tried callin but his mom was asleep and he was in tina net..
so i will try today later

--------------------

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok. How is your leg, Tina?? You're feeling a bit better I hope??
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE QueeN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a big red flag for you. If he truly loved you he would not disappear for days and not contact you if the feelings were mutual. You know nothing about this dude other then what you have seen on webcam or what he has told you on the computer. Cosmo is right, don't invest to much time on a person you have never met.
You still do not know if he is married or has children. Come on, do you honestly think he has been sitting on his hands waiting for the year you two could be together?
Internet relationship is just that. It is not real.

Posts: 77 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
no there is no red flag i know where he is.... maybe he cant get online now in uea... its not that easy there... like i said i am not worried about us... i am just waiting for him to call me or come online.... no problems...
if you wanna imagine that he is married with kids thats fine... but i know walid and i dont have to sit here and justify his life to noone....

--------------------

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina hope you hear some good things shortly [Smile]

But please let me tell you that UAE is a colorful country for most of the Arabic people.
Make yourself ready for everything and listen Cosmo and The Queen please..

And I hope your legs are better now [Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hugs Tina,
You know you can call anytime you want to talk. Im sure things are ok, he just has to get time to be settled in. With a new job he might not have any free time other than sleeping.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Hugs Tina,
You know you can call anytime you want to talk. Im sure things are ok, he just has to get time to be settled in. With a new job he might not have any free time other than sleeping.

yes i just talked to his sister.. wow i cant believe how god her english has gotten.... for me.. i feel so special.. heheheh
anyhows she said he is doing fine and she will get his new mobile number tomorrow.. and for me not to be crazy he loves me hehehehehe... i feel so much relief now.. yes he has been workin hard...

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes i just talked to his sister.. wow i cant believe how god her english has gotten.... for me.. i feel so special.. heheheh
anyhows she said he is doing fine and she will get his new mobile number tomorrow.. and for me not to be crazy he loves me hehehehehe... i feel so much relief now.. yes he has been workin hard...

YAYYYYY great news for you Tina. And hopefully today you will be able to talk to him!! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Yes its so good news Tina, fingers crossed xxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UAE: Expat Workers can Start Own Business

18 September 2008

Abu Dhabi -- Workers and professionals can now start their own businesses without losing their jobs or changing their visas, said a top official at the Ministry of Labour.

Humaid bin Deemas, acting general manager of the ministry, told Khaleej Times that the decision was taken by Minister of Labour Saqer Saeed Ghobash on Wednesday.

It will allow expatriates who work in the private sector to set up their own business or become partners in a new company. This decision replaces the old rule obligating any expatriate worker who wanted to start his business to cancel his visa and labour card at the ministry and get an investor visa.

Bin Deemas said that the new decision would open more opportunities for workers in the country. Expatriates who start their own business will, however, won't be allowed to work in the companies they set up with local partners.

'The minister also endorsed a decision to streamline the rules of sponsorship transfer,' said Bin Deemas.

According to the new decision, the ministry will transfer sponsorship between firms owned by one sponsor if branches of the firms are based in the same emirate for a charge of Dh500 per application.

The ministry can, therefore, endorse the sponsorship transfer without referring to the current sponsor if the employer has delayed salaries for at least two months.

By Ahmed Abdul Aziz

© Khaleej Times 2008

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20080918043508/UAE%20Expat%20Workers%20Can%20Start%20Own%20Business%20

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear the good news Tina [Smile]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gold grill
Member # 15641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gold grill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck tina
Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yep within aboout an hour i will call him sister again,,, i cant wait to hear his deep accented voice... maybe a little dangerous for my harmones but well worth the torture...

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heehee... I think you are in the mood tonight!! [Wink]
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You go girl have fun I know what you mean about the accent don't know where to put me self oh ay!!
Posts: 159 | From: Nottingham, UK | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Heehee... I think you are in the mood tonight!! [Wink]

lets just say//// if i was there with him now mmmmmmmmm he would be walkin funny...
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahahaha
walid brother in law told me walid is in doubi like i did not know hahahah
i said i know he told me....
he said walid will call tomorrow so i can get the number...... ewwwwwww i hate time zones......now its just a waiting game...his mom knows no english all she said was tine ezaya habibty.. i totlly forgot what that means.. so i said it back to her.. hopein it was not somethin only a one way person says.. hehehehe

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well she ask you how you are. I think now it's time to start learning Arabic. Remember if you on good terms with your future MIL then everything will be okay!! [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes now is a good time to learn arabic so we can hold a conversation....she said walid loves u so much.. theses were her words..
walid habibi tina..
i assume thats what she was saying

--------------------

Habib alby
Member # 15854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habib alby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god..really couldn´t read this without writing..am i stupid or this really sounds ridiculous??? And after reading this i still dont understand- did you both lost each other numbers at the same time??? And how the sister knows that Walid doing fine in UAE without having inernet and phone number??? Do they have telepathic connection? Ok whatever [Big Grin] Sorry for being such a bitch and sorry if i got it wrong.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com