EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I am Finally MARRIED!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am Finally MARRIED!
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got ya! nope, but i came across this and must share:

http://a369.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

http://a170.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/59/l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871.jpg

http://a193.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_c4b673e70c63b7b1862c0b39ba256a40.jpg

http://a522.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/l_e3233c4109b9d669e0713a0ec4d59659.jpg

more pics: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-g...d-pics-877461/

Holy shizz goes to show true love is not about looks.

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I walked in to talk some sense into you, do not do it shooky!! Glad you still got your brain!
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good GOD is that even a female?
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
I walked in to talk some sense into you, do not do it shooky!! Glad you still got your brain!

why shouldnt he do it? i assume you know him and his girl personally enough to give him such advice then?
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD, now look who the bitch is.

That guy is absolutely smitten with his wife, and finds her incredibly beautiful. Few men will talk about their other half with as much respect and devotion as he does on that thread. I wish them all the happiness, and couldn't care less how she looks, to me she just looks extremely happy, and that alone is beautiful.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys, read the comments on this guy thread!! Some people are just cruel!! One poster said Your a lucky man.

The misses looks a little like Andy from little Britain. how cruel?

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:

why shouldnt he do it? i assume you know him and his girl personally enough to give him such advice then?
nothing to do with you! [Razz]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Seriouskitty:
MD, now look who the bitch is.

That guy is absolutely smitten with his wife, and finds her incredibly beautiful. Few men will talk about their other half with as much respect and devotion as he does on that thread. I wish them all the happiness, and couldn't care less how she looks, to me she just looks extremely happy, and that alone is beautiful.

oh come on now...u can obviously see its a man!
anyway, shooky put it here to be laughted at cuz its funny. and besides, all i did was ask the gender!

and if thats all it takes to label one a bitch, then most girls on this board are the queens of bitchdom.
u wanna call people a bitch, then go to those here who only write bad things to each other and put the lvies of other women down in attempt to make themself look better...like i DONT DO.

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
MD, why you always comment on people’s looks?? You are not perfect hun, I would be careful if I had those rubber tyre lips of yours. I doubt that picture is even yours as I have seen it online before but maybe, because you are spread in the net like a rash.
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
u wanna call people a bitch, then go to those here who only write bad things to each other and put the lvies of other women down in attempt to make themself look better...like i DONT DO.
Nope, you don't do that at all do you...
quote:
There, did that make you feel better about yourself? Or doesn't it count because she isn't a member here, just an innocent stranger who you (and shooky) are judging by her looks.
And no, not funny, just wedding pictures. Maybe you like laughing at peoples wedding pictures to make you feel better about the fact the nearly every week you have a new Egyptian guy promising marriage, and they never go through with it.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
omg knock it off PLEASE. i dont comment on anybody's looks ever...if u do your homework and red when i do make fun of people here, scroll back and read what they say to me first.

sara, i dont know you, and you are obviously another mean fighting person here so leave me alone. i shouldnt have to come here and fight you women off every time.
if you dont like me, cool...but you dont have to spend countless posts displaying it. just be smart and civil and say nothing to me.

and u dont know me...you cant say i am not who i am, you dont know me. i dont sit here and try to say you arent who u are, even if u put 90 pics of urself up, know why? CUZ I DONT KNOW YOU.
its stupid and immature and hateful and thats not why i come here.
so spread more rumours lies and drama as u will. doesnt bother me, know why...CUZ U DONT KNOW ME. and if u did, u would see that everything you and everybody else here say about me is wrong. especially when u say ui saw my pic online b4 but um, its ME! if i was gonna be fake, i would be posting a hell of a lot more sexier pics than that...ugh what am i even saying...YOU NOW???

i mean you ladies try so hard to tell me that I am the bad mean one yet, do i ever coe at u people? NO! and u girls gand up on me for nothing! because i shre my opinon on a board for opinions? if you dont like the views of other people, maybe u shouldnt be on here to begin with.
i never say anything to u guys, and sit here and have to take this daily hate from u, so tell me how does that make me bad when all the hate and trashing is coming from you? u women are so fukking MEAN! what is it about u that makes u like this? i dont see you guys saying anything to women on here you start fights with other women for nothing, who call other women horrbile things when they are in a bad time and need advice...and yet i make a comment on a funny picture and know u guys wanna be heros standing up for the little people of the world.
its petty mean and hateful and vindictive so knock it off cuz its not pretty.

when i write bad things to a person here its only because they came at me first. thats it. just because you ladies want to read what u want and skip over my attackers nasty posts to me first, then thats something u need to work on.
i write sh*t to cosmo cuz she is non stop with her e-abuse, and amr cuz he pokes at me for nothing so i cant hit em or do anything so i pick at them and try to give them theyre own medicine.
do some reading before telling me im a bitch.
jeezus womenz have the worst issues.
[Roll Eyes]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dramakitty:
quote:
quote:
There, did that make you feel better about yourself? Or doesn't it count because she isn't a member here, just an innocent stranger who you (and shooky) are judging by her looks.
And no, not funny, just wedding pictures. Maybe you like laughing at peoples wedding pictures to make you feel better about the fact the nearly every week you have a new Egyptian guy promising marriage, and they never go through with it.

you know nothing about me. so go mind ur real friends and get a life. you obviously dont like me so dont speak to me. be smart. u are a damn hypocrit too. big time. i see u get involved in all kinds of mean things here, and now u are on me.
u arent any better...ur just looking for ways to pick at me.
go find something to do with yourself instead of meddling with people u dont like and people who couldnt care less if u dropped dead.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shooky:
Got ya! nope, but i came across this and must share:

http://a369.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

http://a170.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/59/l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871.jpg

http://a193.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_c4b673e70c63b7b1862c0b39ba256a40.jpg

http://a522.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/l_e3233c4109b9d669e0713a0ec4d59659.jpg

more pics: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-g...d-pics-877461/

Holy shizz goes to show true love is not about looks.

I think it's a hoax..... it must be!!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dramakitty:
quote:
quote:

you know nothing about me. so go mind ur real friends and get a life. you obviously dont like me so dont speak to me. be smart. u are a damn hypocrit too. big time. i see u get involved in all kinds of mean things here, and now u are on me.
u arent any better...ur just looking for ways to pick at me.
go find something to do with yourself instead of meddling with people u dont like and people who couldnt care less if u dropped dead.

Attention attention [Roll Eyes]
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This man and woman obviously think each other are beautiful in their own way.

I think my guy is gorgeous but that my opinion.

This is a warning to me never to post our photos here.

We all have different taste, thank god or it would be a sad world! [Frown]

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never comment on people's looks roflmfao!!!

What was it.. you wrinkled old yellow toothed hags pmsl!!!

Well said SB... somebody elses dream may be somebody elses nightmare.

Your guy is gorgeous btw! [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks LF - I KNOW [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is proof that plastic surgery should exist. But the Q remains, could EXTREME make over make her beautiful?

Lose about 50 kg
Have some kind of cranial reconstruction
Get some hair solutions...at least get a wig..

What else?

If I were a plastic surgeon I would love to get this one. A true challenge!

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Thanks LF - his OK! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Compliments are always given where compliments are due [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparantly there is some "standard of beauty" the MD feels everyone must meet. I wanted to point out the obvious to her, time waits for no man. No matter how paranoid and angry and reactive you are.. you are getting older everyday, your body is changing, you're drooping, and you are getting more and more irrelevant in the dating world. Women your age, with kids your daughters age, who still haven't gotten past their old relationships are doomed to not find healthy new ones.
HEALTHY NEW RELATIONSHIPS.
And you are getting older everyday.. what will you say to yourself when you turn 40? And if you live that long, remember your risky behavior, smoking, street fighting, time in jail.. it will all make marks on your face and body.
LIFE DOES THAT.

gyne, what if this woman was taking steroids to treat a medical condition and they added the weight? What if she was surviving cancer and that explained the "chemo" face and the hair?
What if she was kind and good and true? Does she need to change to be relevant in society? She was beside friends and getting married, that works for me.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Great post cosmogirl...
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gyne:
This woman is proof that plastic surgery should exist. But the Q remains, could EXTREME make over make her beautiful?

Lose about 50 kg
Have some kind of cranial reconstruction
Get some hair solutions...at least get a wig..

What else?

If I were a plastic surgeon I would love to get this one. A true challenge!

So, obviously you think the groom is a prize? If they are happy, doesn't matter what we think.
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some asshole found the pictures and was making fun of this couple by posing as the groom.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's really funnyj, that't exactly what my husband said about you when he saw your picture.
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Loves Ricky:
quote:

That's really funnyj, that't exactly what my husband said about you when he saw your picture.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO nice 1! kudos
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shooky:
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Loves Ricky:
quote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO nice 1! kudos
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they are happy who cares what people think we dont sleep with them....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD you get more hilarious every day [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] thanks for this mornings laugh

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm, people I don't think all of you have realized but the bride IS SHAVING!! [Big Grin]

http://a468.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_eb734d802ed9b59ac5fad9bd74faf873.jpg

Btw this joke post is featured on different websites:

http://www.e-life.ee/

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/user/profiles/seeley17/

http://attuworld.com/just-attu/i-got-married-last-weekend.html

http://www.ozbiker.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=33&action=printpage;topic=18204.0

http://twitturly.com/urlinfo/url/0a80fd262f8508ef4225b27313f3cee5/

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:wgYGBj-4cmYJ:disc.420chan.org/weed/res/958327.html+I+finally+did+it,+married+my+girlfriend+of+5+years.+She+means+the+world+to+me,+I+cant+believ e+what+a+lucky+guy+I+am.&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=uk

http://boardreader.com/sp/The_Guns_Network_LLC_Discussio_10850.html

and on some others....

Someone surely had FUN!! [Wink]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder how the real people behind that pictures feel when people making fun of them all over the world .

At least they found there happiness and for sure they not fake like some others .

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust .

Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The real people??

It's Chris the Freak
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=118833657

and Candy is his wife.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=100082781

This couple is hilarious - if god only it was true.

OMG it's said that Candy is pregnant!! That's truly too much for me to imagine!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

~ TL

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely dont see anything fun in this pic,and those of you finding it amusing are really the ones we must feel sorry for having such a pitiful,depicable and sick soul,if any. [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Mad]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed Sashyra8! I can't see whats so funny about the pictures. surely its nice that they're happy??? Or is it ok to laugh at someone just because they are different???

As for your comment about the lady shaving TL! I really do hope that you never get anything like polycystic ovaries which is a medical condition that makes you put on weight and also gives women the male pattern hair growth! I used to do electrolysis for ladies who had this. its a horrible condition.

Chris the freak?? why is he a freak?

I can't believe how shallow some of you are sounding! I know its your opinion and all but come on! how would you like it if people spoke about you like this! surely we should treat people how we would like to be treated.... its all about the Karma

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
MD you said you never comment on other peoples looks unless they say something first, but you just did, about a total stranger who isn't even a member here.

For all I know people might not think Sam is not great looking, but his smile gets me every time, so who cares. Or, they might think he is mad for being with me because I'm overweight. Each to their own- What is it, if you’re not a certain amount of prettiness, you are not allowed to be happy?

--------------------
Another one....

Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WierdDramaKitty..
Therin lies the rub eh? MD claims to be the most beyuuutiful woman ever to grace the net, she claims to have the most chased after behind in all off Christendom.. and yet she is miserable in her posts where she just can't get over her childhood, her marriage, and her lonely life. Her heroic tales of accelerated relationships only magnify how unhappy she is. She can't even bring herself to show herself honestly here, and instead of using logic and reason, she resorts to schoolyard bully behavior by fabricating insults and trying to cut the core out of other women. Specifically me, implying that it is a miracle I was pregnant because im so feverishly unattractive, and that my husband is a homosexual? ATROCIOUS. And irrelevant, because well I have a good look at myself daily, as to many others and I've yet to send em screaming for the hills, quite to the contrary. But in her world THAT CANT HAPPEN. Noone can be happy or self satisfied unless they are false and slatternly. I look like a mix of my Mother and Father, and the a blend of theirs.. so is her intent to insult my bloodline all the way to the beginning? Do we control who our parents are? Does she suggest genetic pre-selection for permissions to reproduce? How can she explain her own child then? Her vitriol at all women must infect her enormously when she sees that her child is imperfect. My boy cracked his noggin last week and got stitches .. should I have had him euthanized because he is now scarred? I'd still love to see a picture of her and her daughter side by side current.

Unless her husband shipped her daughter off to Egypt during the divorce and she now lives in Shebin. It shouldn't be an issue.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<I'd still love to see a picture of her and her daughter side by side current.>

This would be really valid,and soo normal for a proud mother to post a pic of her with her daughter.I pointed this on another thread and was totally deleted,so im taking a ride here again.

*waiting*

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Again, another great post Cosmogirl.
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand about the couple on the pics.
Did they get married in real life or not?? Did somebody trick the pics?? [Confused]
(Sorry, not awake today.)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be quite honest, having gone through the thread, I also don't understand what it's all about?
Anyway, I always wish people good luck.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com