EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » men!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: men!
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

[Confused]

[Smile]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok,i know the good ones are scarce and rare,but.... [Confused]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do they have to make everything so complicated. which is one of the reasons I gave up on them .....................
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
men are best known for .. when u ask them a question yr answer is a damn question..if u ask where u going they ask y??
like duh that pisses me off quit asking a question just answer mine....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine just sleeps a lot now and is so weak I can beat him at arm wrestling everytime [Smile]

until after iftar anyway [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enta Magnoon
Member # 16825

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enta Magnoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you ever seen a woman who looks like a man in drag......scary
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steady n True
Member # 17008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steady n True     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Enta Magnoon:
have you ever seen a woman who looks like a man in drag......scary

better luck next time, if you manage to bring home a horrid looking gal with a stick in her girdle.

Once you'ven been broken open by a lass, then go to a woman with class.

Send me a photo of your arse and your manhood, let me ruminate, we'll get started once I have a plan.

Posts: 18 | From: Take it or leave it | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,the same could be said about some women too,dont you think?

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steady n True
Member # 17008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steady n True     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:

obviously, half the guys in Luxor and 3/4 in Sharm, Dahab and Hurghada would pass for homosexuals!

Bedion and Saeedi blood breeds homo arabs

Posts: 18 | From: Take it or leave it | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWWaaake up Micky and Tiger - im borred!!!!!!!
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Domme4U:
quote:

obviously, half the guys in Luxor and 3/4 in Sharm, Dahab and Hurghada would pass for homosexuals!

Oh no,that must be terrible,did any of them
sodomise you or try to? pls tell us your experience.

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eeewwwyyy dont think i wanna listen to this.... eeewwwyyydddrrrrkkkk
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steady n True
Member # 17008

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Domme4U:
quote:

Oh no,that must be terrible,did any of them
sodomise you or try to? pls tell us your experience.

Honey I sodomize males, usually catholic males, but my market is expanding to arab males by many requests.

Unless he is Jewish. Then I will fall to his feet and beg for his cock and remove my girdle with stick.

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Then pls let me know where you are so you can fall on my feet.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:

If TL was in Germany she'd be awake at that hour, but she is in the same time zone as micky.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:

If TL was in Germany she'd be awake at that hour, but she is in the same time zone as micky.
i have spoken to both women and i assure u tiger is german and not micky....and tiger is in germany i promise u that.......love yr accent tiger...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's my thick Russian accent which impressed you!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

i have spoken to both women and i assure u tiger is german and not micky....and tiger is in germany i promise u that.......love yr accent tiger...
Alright you can play the game too Tina, you're included, no one is leaving you out of the clique.

Anyhow anatasia's hubby is stationed at Camp LeJeune, living and working there as an MP.

He is no longer deployed, and I'd highly doubt he'd be working in NC, only to have his children in Germany.

Nor does the military allow families of military personal to be at another overseas military base when the soilder is working and living at an American military base.

When TL first got on ES she was at a Georgia Military base, I don't think she ever left the US.

Much like her fantasy life in Egypt, she dreadfully hates living on US military bases and would like to be back in Germany.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
and so what. if she doesnt like living on bases i could not blame her.. u ever watch army wives?
well u are just jealous cas she has a husband that cares for her and their kids..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

$sonomod$
Member # 16818

quote:
and so what. if she doesnt like living on bases i could not blame her.. u ever watch army wives?
well u are just jealous cas she has a husband that cares for her and their kids..

Tina not everyone wants a husband. All women don't necessarily want the same things in life.

Besides if a hubby was so important to her why would she be living in Germany while he's in the USA on a military base? MPs can't afford to support a layabout wife and 4 children off a military base.

Why would I be jealous? What about her life is so darn great that she has to create a fantasy life to escape it?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Tina not everyone wants a husband. All women don't necessarily want the same things in life.

Why would I be jealous? What about her life is so darn great that she has to create a fantasy life to escape it?

well lets see i cant say her life is fake cas i heard her husband and kids. so what makes u think her life is fake??
and u are jealous or u wouldnt be trying to hard to make her sound fake. that in usa is concidered jealousy..i am never jealous i am just a spiteful woman//

$sonomod$
Member # 16818

quote:
quote:
quote:

well lets see i cant say her life is fake cas i heard her husband and kids. so what makes u think her life is fake??
and u are jealous or u wouldnt be trying to hard to make her sound fake. that in usa is concidered jealousy..i am never jealous i am just a spiteful woman//

No her life in Egypt is a ruse.

Why would anyone waste long distance minutes on someone they know from the internet anyhow?

There is nothing to admire from anastasia's life, nothing. Which is why she has to invent parts of her life in order to feel special.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, interesting.... Well, sonomod, what else have you found out about my fake life?? You did now several days of heavy research on my person so what else is a fraud???

Or perhaps I should give you a couple more sleepness nights to figure out the TRUTH????

I can not wait to hear all your revelations about me..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
obviously u have no friends if u did u could answer yr own question.. when u do get friends then u will understand y she called me.well everything she has told me about her life is far from a lie.and i do admire her for what she has done....SONO when is the last time u cared enough to adopt a black child into yr white life?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Much like what lead me to understand lanie was really in the US, I keep track of what times a majority of posts are made by a particular username. That tells me where they are, truly where they are located.

Do you keep track with your fat ASS cause that would explain why you ASSume always wrong!!! [Razz] [Razz]

Really I think in your case you should be more concerned to find new employment - and even if it's only temp work for a month again.

quote:

God the internet is going to seriously mess up the human race, probably more than television has already.

Yeah it's clear to see for everyone here. You are the best example. [Roll Eyes]
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Much like what lead me to understand lanie was really in the US, I keep track of what times a majority of posts are made by a particular username. That tells me where they are, truly where they are located.

Do you keep track with your fat ASS cause that would explain why you ASSume always wrong!!! [Razz] [Razz]

Really I think in your case you should be more concerned to find new employment - and even if it's only temp work for a month again.

I'll find temp work, as soon as this company with 140,000 employees nationwide goes bankrupt.

but for now I am sitting in a server room re-imaging server blades because they don't want me on my feet.

Yes its boring, I miss the cubicle farm, but until I get the okay I am stuck in here.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
obviously u have no friends if u did u could answer yr own question.. when u do get friends then u will understand y she called me.well everything she has told me about her life is far from a lie.and i do admire her for what she has done....SONO when is the last time u cared enough to adopt a black child into yr white life?

I suspect the more children in the house the more military pay her family gets.

Its like welfare, you remember welfare, before your ex drove your children out by abusing them?

If you knew white people who adopt kids of color, especially asian children, then you'd understand that they carry their prejudices into parenting.

Tina you'd believe anything, like how you believe after 5 years that Walid would find a way to get a visa to the US in order to marry you.

Now where is he? Obviously all the time you spent with him online has been diverted to ES. He doesn't talk to you anymore, yet you hold a flame and believe it all.

My friends are not virtual, my friends have families, they have homes, they have professional careers and they txt me when they want me over at their place or to meet up with them for dinner. I rarely chat on the phone, I prefer face to face. A real friend is a friend you can look in the eyes and spend time with in the real world.

God the internet is going to seriously mess up the human race, probably more than television has already.

yr so right he doesnt talk to me online anymore..

cas he has a damn job so he calls me.. duh get yr facts straight before u start in on walid crotch rot...and if u were not so jealous of us all then u wouldnt try digging up dirt.. just cas i dont talk about walid here doesnt mean he does not talk to me.. sit and spin biatch.

$sonomod$
Member # 16818

quote:

cas he has a damn job so he calls me.. duh get yr facts straight before u start in on walid crotch rot...and if u were not so jealous of us all then u wouldnt try digging up dirt.. just cas i dont talk about walid here doesnt mean he does not talk to me.. sit and spin biatch.

You expect me to believe he calls you? Even once a month?

Do you know what an Egyptian makes in a UAE call center as a data entry clerk?

Do you know what a call from the UAE to the USA costs?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

i really do not care if u believe me or not.. its not yr business my friends know what goes on.. so take it how u want it..

and god no i wouldnt want u to believe me that would make u right and u seem to always think ur right but guess what yr always wrong...

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

i really do not care if u believe me or not.. its not yr business my friends know what goes on.. so take it how u want it..

and god no i wouldnt want u to believe me that would make u right and u seem to always think ur right but guess what yr always wrong...

lol
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll find temp work, as soon as this company with 140,000 employees nationwide goes bankrupt.

but for now I am sitting in a server room re-imaging server blades because they don't want me on my feet.

Yes its boring, I miss the cubicle farm, but until I get the okay I am stuck in here.

omg you are boring like we care, u will get employed after two weeks you will be history
fired;bang bang just like your social life dumped
dumped
face the fact you cant hold down a job you cannot keep a man and most importantly you cant raise your child
LOSER in every area of your life
lol you have imaginaty friends cos sure when they find out whi cuckoo you are they beat it.
lol loser
plus you a sex addict no hope for you loser

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
loser loser i see u .you show yr puss to evryone u kookoo.. anyways i will go cry now cas she said walid doesnt call me.. see now if u know how much they make which he is a security guard..well then u have to know how much he loves me to use what little he has to call me.. so now run and cry cas the pretty woman still have her man and what does the ugly girl have>??? herself and candid puss pics from a man that wanted to materbate and not want anything to do with her.. smack........

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am I seeing right here? sono is accusing others of having fantasy lives? [Big Grin] ROFL

TL, its good she doesnt know about the sex change op though, and Tina how do you keep it secret that you are Mrs Obama? [Eek!]

*****, thanks for the info on the in laws, im going up there next week I have called already and they are expecting me, they seemed very interested in the pics and the PDFs of all these threads [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

You really have no idea how SAD this makes you look do you [Big Grin] You poor sad cow.

quote:
My friends are not virtual, my friends have families, they have homes, they have professional careers and they txt me when they want me over at their place or to meet up with them for dinner. I rarely chat on the phone, I prefer face to face. A real friend is a friend you can look in the eyes and spend time with in the real world.
then bugger off and bug them, oh wait, they dont call because they dont want you over and thats why you're here bugging us all your waking day and night when you cant sleep!

what do your fantasy friends with families think about you abandoning your kid in Egypt? or dont they know that? Is that the secret you kept for 6 years and told the recent man that dumped you? is that WHY he dumped you? [Wink]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

okay - and i guess she is called Lanie too????

Please take your pill.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

TL, its good she doesnt know about the sex change op though,

WHOAHHHH.... now I know!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
what do your fantasy friends with families think about you abandoning your kid in Egypt? or dont they know that? Is that the secret you kept for 6 years and told the recent man that dumped you? is that WHY he dumped you? [Wink]

Seriously I could not even imagine one guy getting voluntarily on top of Amy Lynn Johnson unless he's completely wasted!! Once they were on that huge pile of meat and sober again THEY RUNNNNNNNNN!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Seriously I could not even imagine one guy getting voluntarily on top of Amy Lynn Johnson unless he's completely wasted!! Once they were on that huge pile of meat and sober again THEY RUNNNNNNNNN!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
lmao [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com