EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » This is the end...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is the end...
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well all, I'm very happy to tell you (though most of you know) that Sam and I got married on Saturday [Big Grin]
Alas, this does mean the end of my orfi whoredom. I have had a good time being one of the orfi whore gang, and I shall take away many fond memories of it (ahh those orfi threads, they'll stay close to my heart).

We had a low-key wedding at my local registry office. It was perfect and everyone had a great time. Sadly though, Sam has to return to Egypt on the 28th, but hopefully Zain and I will join him in Cario for three weeks, then my family will come, meet his parents, and then we'll all go to sharm for a week. I'm seeing it as a month long honeymoon.
I’m so glad I didn’t heed those warnings from my first every thread- Sam working in tourism, oh my! And yes, we have certainly had our problems (as everyone knows), but now everything is perfect, and I’m just looking forward to getting this visa business sorted, and starting our life together with our son.
Going back to Egypt after my initial holiday was definitely the best decision I’ve made!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161273678_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161633687_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161953695_1221351733_3113.jpg

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news WK.. [Smile] CONGRATULATIONS ! Zain is adorable and you both look lovely..wishing you guys a brilliant future together. [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yayyyyy for orfissssssssssssssssss! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations WK from one ex-orfi whore to another [Wink] I remember your first post and all the negative comments you received (we all had them) but you followed your instinct and your heart - looks like you made the right choice girl [Wink] Anyway you look like the perfect family and i wish you all the best for your future together. Welcome to the respectable legally married women's club [Razz]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL PIX WK [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not the end, it's a start! Wish you a very happy marriage..

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats! u look lovely
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!!!!!
Nice pics you look happy and lovely

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow he is getting big! Zain I mean [Big Grin]

Mabruk WK and Sam, although the road may be rocky at times I hope you always stumble over the rocks together [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From another former orfi whore I wish you both every happiness for the future. At the end of the day only you can know what is right for you and not a group of anonymous posters on a forum. Lovely pics of the your day [Smile]
Habeeby respectable [Confused] Take more than marriage for that to happen [Big Grin]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nasto
Member # 17091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasto   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations WK! You three look adorable.

I want to add that the heated debates over orfi in fact helped see beyond my nose. I think many people experience this when they begin learning local customs and culture: “orfi?” – “oh no! It’s low and so on” but now I can see the other side of this “arrangement”. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 132 | From: Alex | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations from yes another former orfi whore ..... you all look so happy. Wishing you all the best for the future.
Thanks for sharing your photos x

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Well all, I'm very happy to tell you (though most of you know) that Sam and I got married on Saturday [Big Grin]
Alas, this does mean the end of my orfi whoredom. I have had a good time being one of the orfi whore gang, and I shall take away many fond memories of it (ahh those orfi threads, they'll stay close to my heart).

We had a low-key wedding at my local registry office. It was perfect and everyone had a great time. Sadly though, Sam has to return to Egypt on the 28th, but hopefully Zain and I will join him in Cario for three weeks, then my family will come, meet his parents, and then we'll all go to sharm for a week. I'm seeing it as a month long honeymoon.
I’m so glad I didn’t heed those warnings from my first every thread- Sam working in tourism, oh my! And yes, we have certainly had our problems (as everyone knows), but now everything is perfect, and I’m just looking forward to getting this visa business sorted, and starting our life together with our son.
Going back to Egypt after my initial holiday was definitely the best decision I’ve made!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161273678_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161633687_1221351733_3113.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/20264_1382161953695_1221351733_3113.jpg

Congratulations and you all look beautiful!
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, WK, have no fear, I will always think of you as a whore [Razz]

Congrats on the wedding, you all look lovely.
I wish you many years of happiness [Smile]

Zain is as cute as a button, just adorable.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ria, you look beautiful! that colour suits you.

wow, Zain is growing fast! I know - predictable, we all say that as if babies arent supposed to grow!

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl"
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Crude:

ouch!
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

WTF [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
quote:

WTF [Confused]
my thoughts exactly [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
larry where is tom and dick and harry?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations WK you looked lovely. Wedding days are looked forward to for ages and then they go so fast!

Wishing you both every happiness for the future x

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations WK. The pictures look lovely and your dress and hair was beautiful. You look quite Egyptian to be honest.

Your family looks wonderful. Best of luck!

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh thanks everyone [Big Grin]
It really was a great day, despite having such short time to prepare (had to wait for the home office to grant us a COA- certificate of approval- before we could marry).

Zain is becoming a right lil man! He is fast approaching five months, and going through the "everything in my mouth" stage, makes you wonder at the point of sterilising! Sam is a fantastic dad, I really wouldn't know how I'd cope without him. So for future ES ladies, if your guy ever tries to pull that "oh Egyptian men don't change nappies/babysit/clean sick" etc, that's rubbish [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I didn't get this...did I miss something?? What does this have to do with WK and her beautiful family???

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Nothing actually. This is about the DawnBevs, there seem to be too many of them!
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You look like a princesse weirdkitty
Congratulations

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nothing actually. This is about the DawnBevs, there seem to be too many of them!

[Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
There is only one Dawn-Bev!
Maybe you should knock the drugs on the head [Confused]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Am I a dawn-bev? I've always wanted to be accused of being another member, it seems a rite of passage on this forum and I was starting to get hurt it has never happened to me.

--------------------
Another one....

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. It's happened to me already and I've only posted three times!

quote:
I concur [Big Grin]

Sorry for the previous dumba$$ed orfi question [Roll Eyes] I'd quite like to join the orfi gang myself now. No fair.

Congratulations on the wedding. You look beautiful.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:

You dumb whore, there are two. One with an asterisk and one without. Now forget about your heart and face the fact, you're fucking OLD [Razz]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Two:
quote:

You dumb whore, there are two. One with an asterisk and one without. Now forget about your heart and face the fact, you're fucking OLD [Razz]
And 44 almost 45 isn't old?

Seriously since 2003 most of the board is this group, kinda waste of energy isn't it?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Old and proud, no need or desire to pretend.
Now get back to sucking dick and leave people alone

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Old and proud, no need or desire to pretend.
Now get back to sucking dick and leave people alone

My preferred cock is in the desert right now golfing, so my jaw joints are getting tense and tight. Blow Jobs are the ultimate fix for TMJ.

Why don't you leave people alone you matress humper!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for sharing the photos's, you all look very happy as a family, and thats the most important thing in the world.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by young at heart:

You dumb whore, there are two. One with an asterisk and one without. Now forget about your heart and face the fact, you're fucking OLD [Razz] [/QUO

Which charm School did you attend? I think you better ask for your money back [Roll Eyes]

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

What's TMJ [Confused] I have a feeling I shouldn't ask [Roll Eyes]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Damn, so I guess I'm not being accused of being another member. One day, one day....

quote:
Why don't you leave people alone you matress humper!
Anyone else see the irony?

--------------------
Another one....

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitty you look beautiful, and very happy!!
Congratulations!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dawn-Bev uses 2 computers in 2 different locations - one day I forgot my password, and simply logged in/registered with an asterisk ...................
simple as
end of

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
and I am OLD, and incredibly happy!!

[Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com