EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Female sex tourism (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Female sex tourism
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still of a helluva long way to go for a shag!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did this topic end up as an attack on sono...again... when she didnt even start the topic?
So what if she thinks women go to egypt for sex. I know she isnt the nicest of people a lot of the time, i too am on her ignore list, BUT i have to say i am pig sick of hearing about her daughter every five minutes and those b***** pictures! I never read the posts but from what i gather she didnt post them herself, and so what if she took pictures like that! thats her business, thousands of women do that, and its up to them, not us, we are not the moral police. It is whoever posted them that you should be getting at.

please people give it up, if you hate her so much find something else to get at her with instead of informing every tom dick and harry about things in the past, her daughter is a person too and really doent deserve all this, let people live their own life and pleeeeaase stop attacking, then maybe she will stop doing it back.

I dont know what she has done to you girls personally but if its all about her mother, daughter and photos its really no ones business on here and shouldnt affect you. I agree with sobriquet.

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What on earth is Caterpillar going on about? Only Mrs Tibe mentioned Sono's daughter, so the, ''You girls'' remark was entirely unfounded, on this thread. Most of the other comments revolved around the female sex tourism topic. There a few people on this forum (very few) who are always desperate to look like the 'Patron Saint of Fake Victims'. Unfortunately, they usually ignore those whom their innocent little 'victim' has attacked and take a one-sided position.

I certainly don't hate Sono or anyone on this forum. Some behaviours and attitudes I dislike, sure. Whatever reason Mrs Tibe has for becoming involved in a personal clash with Sono, I don't know. Sono attacked her back. What drove Auto to such extremes? I can only guess, yet only the 'You girls'' on this thread were treated to a Caterpillar lecture on their behaviour. Me thinks such posturing treats Sono way too seriously and I object to being lumped in the ''You girls'' hysteria.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
still of a helluva long way to go for a shag!

Exactly my point which tells me that if there are women going somewhere for 'sexual tourism' then I'm guessing they're not naturally guarding their sexual liasons in their own country, so they go on vacation and don't change much. But to only take a vacation for the purposes of having SEX, I just don't buy it. For a woman, finding someone to have sex with is NOT a difficult thing to do, if you really want it with just anyone. In truth, those women MUST be doing for their own sexual gratification.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree smuckers, I dont think women go on holiday TO have sex, but i would guess some might find it easier than they would at home. Alot of women go on holiday in groups of girls these days and i guess thats just an extension of what goes on at home when they go out together. I do know that many people dont even 'count' sex they had on holiday, as if because it is away from home its somehow excluded from the relationship if they're in one.
I think its just the same as blokes these days, goes hand in hand with being 'free', drinking partying etc.
I think many men and women going to any tourist area do the same kind of things, and sex is part of that.

SWYS- I am sorry if 'you girls' offended you but it seemed to be you, sono and tibe mostly. Admittedly its not always, im not saying that at all, just this occasion.

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Tell On Yourself

You tell on yourself by the friends you seek,

By the very manner in which you speak,

By the way you employ your leisure time,

By the use you make of dollar and dime.

You tell what you are by the things you wear,

And even by the way you wear your hair,

By the kind of things at which you laugh,

By the records you play on your phonograph.

You tell what you are by the way you walk,

By the things of which you delight to talk,

By the manner in which you bury deceit,

By so simple a thing as how you eat.

By the books you choose from the well-filled shelf.

In these ways and more you tell on yourself.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caterpillar, I didn't once mention Sono's daughter. My comments focused around the topic, as I disagree on the size of the problem in Egypt and think that this type of thing happens as much as, or more, in other coutries. Read back and show me where my argument mentioned Sono's family. You won't find one single comment. My issue is with her perception of the problem. Other people's issues are for them to deal with, as they see fit. Sono was not being 'bashed' by the 'girls' on the thread. Only Mrs Tibe made comments (and I make no judgement on what I don't know the background to). I suggest you read the thread properly before jumping to unfair conclusions, please.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
how did this topic end up as an attack on sono...again... when she didnt even start the topic?
So what if she thinks women go to egypt for sex. I know she isnt the nicest of people a lot of the time, i too am on her ignore list, BUT i have to say i am pig sick of hearing about her daughter every five minutes and those b***** pictures! I never read the posts but from what i gather she didnt post them herself, and so what if she took pictures like that! thats her business, thousands of women do that, and its up to them, not us, we are not the moral police. It is whoever posted them that you should be getting at.

please people give it up, if you hate her so much find something else to get at her with instead of informing every tom dick and harry about things in the past, her daughter is a person too and really doent deserve all this, let people live their own life and pleeeeaase stop attacking, then maybe she will stop doing it back.

I dont know what she has done to you girls personally but if its all about her mother, daughter and photos its really no ones business on here and shouldnt affect you. I agree with sobriquet.

If anybody is playing moral police its sono - and she should be the very very very last person to judge anybody. I will not be judged or have my marriage judged by a woman off "her standards". She might not mention any names in her "egyptian men only loves sex and money treads" or her "sex is the only reason why women go to Egypt treads" but its aimed at anybody who loves an egyptian man and tries to make it seem like everybody has a hidden agenda. Her selfloving fantasy world where she believes she found the source of all wisdom in Shebin makes me wanna puke. And catarpillar my guess is that you have no children yet.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
I dont want to go back over the topics to see who said what, like i said, i just get fed up with it coming into most conversations. I apologise if i have directed my frustration at you both, its a build up of seeing the same things popping up time and time again. Its not specifically aimed at you both, other people do it and i know that sono does it too, I get rattled particularly when her daughter is mentioned (i know you didn't swys).

Once again, i apologise to you both, its just how i feel, i am not always the most tactful person if i'm p'd off.

Tibe: The way i see it is who cares if sono thinks women with egy men aren't proper relationships, riddled with hidden agendas, no one knows what goes on in a relationship apart from the people involved, it will look like one thing to alot of people but might not be that way to the couple. Its not about whether i have children, its just that i hate her daughter being brought into it, i really hate that, whatever her reasons for doing what she did or does are complex and i feel very strongly about bringing her daughter into the mud slinging. I'm sorry once again if that sounds like a lecture, its not one, its just how i feel.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
''I get rattled particularly when her daughter is mentioned (i know you didn't swys).''

Thanks for replying, Caterpillar. [Wink] The urge to defend someone from injustice is a noble one and I see what you are trying to do. There is a good reason why not many people rush to defend Sono's honour. It's sadly because she rarely behaves with any decency or honour with regard to others. Most of the people on this forum are pretty decent, it seems to me. I honestly don't think there is any concerted attack strategy. Her views are simply disagreed with by the majority and when she says crazy things, people tell her so.

If Sono makes a point I agree with, or a funny remark, I have no problem saying so. There are lots of people out there with genuine problems but they don't play the 'victim' card every time they are proven wrong in a debate. You are asking too much, Caterpillar, if you expect all of those Sono has lied about, attacked, intruded on or created fantasies around to forgive and forget. Online, it just isn't going to happen until Sono changes her behaviour. She doesn't deserve the sympathy of nicer people and isn't an underdog, when it comes to nasty tactics. We all see different things in people and Sono needs any friends she can get, so good luck to you. [Cool]

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Thank you SWYS, i have a lot of respect for what you have said. I'm not out to befriend sono, i know she can be very nasty to people, and i know she ridicules people and there is no excuse for that either. She just seems like a very angry person to me. I certainly dont expect people to forgive her for any nasty personal stuff that she has thrown at them, i wish she would stop with this as well, i just wish that people wouldn't bite back or say things like 'where is your daughter tonight'.
I know it is difficult not to say these things when you are mad at someone, we all do it, but most of the time we regret it afterwards...I really like the people on here and like you say most are decent but comments like this just stick in my throat whoever they are made by, and i would say exactly the same to sono if i read something like that from her.

but dont worry i am packing up my soap box now and trudging home [Wink] no harm meant.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Absolutely no offence taken, Caterpillar. Have a smooth journey home. [Cool]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
Damn it some pig got to the book with Jessica Jacob's chapter before I had. Now I have to wait until May 1st! I biked all the way down here for fun and for exercise, what a waste!

Sono, also check out the following book by Jeannette Belliveau:

http://www.beaumonde.net/romance.shtml

Unfortunately not much literature out on female sex tourism.

Were you able to get a copy of that book yet?

Beach Politics: Gender and Sexuality in Dahab (Cairo Papers in Social Science) (Cairo Papers in Social Science) (Paperback)
by Mustafa Abdella (Author)

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
Damn it some pig got to the book with Jessica Jacob's chapter before I had. Now I have to wait until May 1st! I biked all the way down here for fun and for exercise, what a waste!

Sono, also check out the following book by Jeannette Belliveau:

http://www.beaumonde.net/romance.shtml

Unfortunately not much literature out on female sex tourism.

Were you able to get a copy of that book yet?

Beach Politics: Gender and Sexuality in Dahab (Cairo Papers in Social Science) (Cairo Papers in Social Science) (Paperback)
by Mustafa Abdella (Author)

I did see Jeannette Belliveau book. But for some reason she views romance tourism as some sort of "equity feminism quest". As if having sex with an exotic impoverished boy makes up for gender disparity. Let alone Jeanette's delusion that love can be bought. [Roll Eyes]

The Mustafa Abdella book I will look at only after I read the Jessica Jacobs chapter. I don't have alot of hope for Mustafa's book. Mr. Abdella appears to be making excuses for both parties.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the perogative of Western women with means and independance! Don't ask, don't tell.
Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys discussing sexual tourism is like listening to 5 different blind people trying to describe a rhinocerous only from using touch memory.

"this book says THIS, and this book says THAT" and blah dee blah blah BORING. How long till you take up the FGM argument again because it's all a big old pile of stinking same old same old.

"exotic impoverished boy" indeed. (snerk) Isn't the idea that the "boys" are employed at these "sex resorts", and not in fact wandering out from the rice paddies? Wouldn't any cash made from whoring be purely supplemental? And while you are all obsessing, what is the going rate for a manwhore in Egypt, where is the best spot to pick up revenue, what on earth would these men be spending all this money they are rakign in on, how are the bank accounts established, how many women are paying multiple men millions of dollars.. and more importantly. Who the fark cares? Unless it's your doddering old auntie being bilked, best leave your ire for when the Feds sneak your social security out from under your feet.

YAWN Until you can cite ONE example of someone "victimized" by this "crime" from your own perview........ then you are making arguments into the air. got a woman fleeced for broke who wasn't complicit? Got a man banned from his mosque and run out of his home village for having sex?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BARKEEP!! A round of Valium for the ladies, please. [Smile]
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
You guys discussing sexual tourism is like listening to 5 different blind people trying to describe a rhinocerous only from using touch memory.

"this book says THIS, and this book says THAT" and blah dee blah blah BORING. How long till you take up the FGM argument again because it's all a big old pile of stinking same old same old.

"exotic impoverished boy" indeed. (snerk) Isn't the idea that the "boys" are employed at these "sex resorts", and not in fact wandering out from the rice paddies? Wouldn't any cash made from whoring be purely supplemental? And while you are all obsessing, what is the going rate for a manwhore in Egypt, where is the best spot to pick up revenue, what on earth would these men be spending all this money they are rakign in on, how are the bank accounts established, how many women are paying multiple men millions of dollars.. and more importantly. Who the fark cares? Unless it's your doddering old auntie being bilked, best leave your ire for when the Feds sneak your social security out from under your feet.

YAWN Until you can cite ONE example of someone "victimized" by this "crime" from your own perview........ then you are making arguments into the air. got a woman fleeced for broke who wasn't complicit? Got a man banned from his mosque and run out of his home village for having sex?

That's really the jist of it, I don't know of any (never heard of any a friend of a friend knew) and I don't know how many others here have. which is why I think everyone's getting tired of the same old tired topics coming up.
Rumpole
Member # 13225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumpole     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

This Girl Not Only Speaks The Truth
She Is The Truth ..
Any One Care To Second That.!!!!!

Posts: 42 | From: at the old bailey viah america | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
True dat. [Wink]

Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaaah, but dear Cosmo - what exactly is 'complicit', how far does it go?? Meaning, if a woman now believes all the lovey-dovey, us forever, true-love-my-darling-only-wifey stuff, and then hands over cash for the business proposed for BOTH their future only to find eventually all is in his name and he yallas with someone else, is that complicit?? Or is that pretense / fraud??? (Of a very wicked nature, playing with people's hearts and feelings).

Whatever you call that, I know sadly toooo many ladies whom this happened to...

And yeah, they might be well silly to believe it in the first place, but - big sigh - that's the power of the heart which blinds eyes and eliminates brain, you know...

Only that the above really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with sex tourism, it - the love thing - catches people unawares and they are lied to terribly and manipulated, which is very different to setting out for having a bit of fun in foreign country...

Well, just my take...
Love to you, Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there dear Es'ers is a GREAT deliniation of the crux of the issue.

A sex tourist doesnt fall in love.

Someone who willfully hands over money in return for a promised investment is a part of a bigger con. And con men exist everywhere, and they pick an easy mark. Lonley Hearts are easy pickin's. Women do it all the time. in fact, the Bonnie Lee Bakely case where she was murdered by TV star Robert Blake began as a "lonely hearts' scam.

But I was watching MSNBC yesterday and there was a french con man who was passing himself off as a "Rockefeller" and scammed MILLIONS and what did he say about his victims? They were as complicit as he was because they all wanted something from him. Confidence men will use every trick they have to get you to believe them, and keep believeing them, and keep waiting for returns you've been promised. That is a bird of a different feather and makes the women visiting a bigger victim than any poor guy working at a towel hut.

But Bubbles, FWIW, willfully handing over your savings to a man in the "hope" of something makes you complicit. If you choose not to follow your own money to the end, and you choose to "open a business" in a country where you don't speak the language... well as they say, let the buyer beware. I don't trust anyone that much.....

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com