EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Guys What Do You Look For In A Girl? What Turns You On or Off? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Guys What Do You Look For In A Girl? What Turns You On or Off?
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:
Originally posted by travellady:
quote:
Beauty initially with kindness and then it seems I start loving other traits. Probably noticing other characteristics that always existed but my life deemed unnecessary or unimportant at the time. I love a woman who could step up and be 100 times better than I am in a way that doesn’t make me jealous, envious or resentful. You know the delicate nature of a man’s ego [Big Grin]

A woman who does things with me in mind, a woman who actually places me and her above all else, including her family (and even religion)! A woman who knows how to play the game of love and gets her by way of her brains. You want to go shopping baby, ask me for money when I am most happy like when my team is up by 7 runs [Big Grin]

Marriage opens your eyes to many things and the only real turn-off is the once in the blue moon evil PMS (not regular PMS) that just fucks with my head. We could be having the time of our lives and then a certain PMS comes along and WHAM it just bickers with me.

I am seriously pre-empting it by telling my love ‘watch in a couple of days you gonna start messing with me”.

It depresses me and it is a huge turn off. Ruins my mood, ruins my plans and then a few days later it’s all good. I cope and she’ll tell me well it’s not like it my (her) fault. Which is true and really that is the only turn-off in a relationship. Not her fault really so I am coping better, I can’t imagine what she’s going through.

When that time comes, my usual words are ‘ you want me get you some chocolate?, you want to order-in? Especially if an important ballgame is coming on. It helps, really and I try to alleviate things from her life like cooking, cleaning, etc when she is on PMS.

PMS has become DVD time [Big Grin]

[Smile]

Note: I wanted to partake in this discussion and i rather mention the turn-ons/turn offs from the woman in my life. I hope it's okay, or is this strictly about wooing, dating and seeking women.

Why does she have to ask you for money?
Because she spends her allowance. It's no big deal i just don't like it when she purchases items that devalue so quickly because we move a lot. Anyone who moves knows that certain items devalue overnight she purchased this expensive a$$ stainless steel Italian oven.

We moved and sold it for 33% of its price.

Spends her allowance???? How old is she? 12? And what happens when you spend YOUR allowance?
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Victoria Secret

Always maintain contact with Victoria Secret.

Use a portion of your savings for Victoria Secret, because they are a HUGE TURN ON

i won't elaborate here but they are.

HUGE!! Just their women boxers that reveal the edges of a women pussy are sexy enough to drive a man crazy

get them

Sobriquet
Are you by any chance El Don in another of his incarnations??? [Wink] [Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

oh my,what planet was i on??!!! i thought sobriquet was a nice respectable man, talking bout his wife at first, then he started bringing it right down to the gutter.....he's beginning to sound like some of our 'absent' members...

i'm just gonna check the other post about what women like about men to see if women were equally tacky...
...yep as i thought, the women were much more tasteful, i think i must have stumbled into the boys lockerroom by mistake...

I am sure that some people write like this to turn themselves on! [Roll Eyes]

makes me feel quite sick

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 11 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things turn sour when members take things too personally. The OP asked a question and I answered by mentioning the turn-ons/turn-offs I see in my woman. And really I shouldn't have.

Last night I was in a very good mood and under the influence of kool aid I decided to be an @ss and post things I deem a turn on in women (in general). I checked ES just now and people are … I dunno … perhaps upset.

I mean am I supposed to express what I feel towards a subject or am I supposed to type what every body wants me to say. Don't put unnecessary pressure on me. I admit I am not as bashful after say six kool aids.

I mean what did I type that was out from the 'gutter'? If I had to guess it would be the Victoria Secret comment. But look how people focus on one stupidity on my behalf and dismiss everything else I wrote.

In order I wrote about:

Smile
Thick Hair
Derriere
Breasts
Voice
Demeanor
Make-Up
&
Victoria Secret

Now with regards to Victoria Secret I don't know the name so I attempted to describe them. So I used the word 'pussy' so what so mean, it is a nice word imho better than vagina that's for sure. Keep in mind I am male and what I say might seem normal around many guys and even women but might seem offensive to others.

Sashraya you have posted a total of 3 posts with regards to me and each one was negative, I would appreciate it if you don't reply to me or even type Sobriquet.

Citizen: She's a Uni student and when my allowance runs out well we economize and just chill doing inexpensive sorts of things. It happens every once in a while.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travellady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Things turn sour when members take things too personally. The OP asked a question and I answered by mentioning the turn-ons/turn-offs I see in my woman. And really I shouldn't have.

Last night I was in a very good mood and under the influence of kool aid I decided to be an @ss and post things I deem a turn on in women (in general). I checked ES just now and people are … I dunno … perhaps upset.

You did get quite carried away with the "p" comment but you sound contrite. I forgive you. However, I would love to know what kind of koolaid you drink.
I mean am I supposed to express what I feel towards a subject or am I supposed to type what every body wants me to say. Don't put unnecessary pressure on me. I admit I am not as bashful after say six kool aids.

I mean what did I type that was out from the 'gutter'? If I had to guess it would be the Victoria Secret comment. But look how people focus on one stupidity on my behalf and dismiss everything else I wrote.

In order I wrote about:

Smile
Thick Hair
Derriere
Breasts
Voice
Demeanor
Make-Up
&
Victoria Secret

Now with regards to Victoria Secret I don't know the name so I attempted to describe them. So I used the word 'pussy' so what so mean, it is a nice word imho better than vagina that's for sure. Keep in mind I am male and what I say might seem normal around many guys and even women but might seem offensive to others.

Sashraya you have posted a total of 3 posts with regards to me and each one was negative, I would appreciate it if you don't reply to me or even type Sobriquet.

Citizen: She's a Uni student and when my allowance runs out well we economize and just chill doing inexpensive sorts of things. It happens every once in a while.

You did get quite carried away with the "p" comment but you sound contrite. I forgive you.
However I would love to know what kind of kool aid you drink.

Posts: 117 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol Sobriquet not everybody is always going to agree with everything you say or do on ES, trust me I get flack all of the time on this site! [Wink]
As for using the P word it just is offensive to some females, the proper word usage is Vagina, but it's up to you to use what you want to use.
I agree there are many men who find lingerie sexy and a turn-on, of course for some reason I don't know how, the lingerie never seems to stay on very long. [Confused]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I ask what is the issue with Sobriquet giving his wife an allowance? Sounds like she is a student, and he earns the money. Clearly she isn't very responsible with it, either. They have a budget, and part of that goes to her for spending money. It was the same with my parents, so while I can take a couple of guesses, I am not sure why some women are questioning it.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's more the word "allowance" that is bothering some women.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Sashraya you have posted a total of 3 posts with regards to me and each one was negative, I would appreciate it if you don't reply to me or even type Sobriquet>

Sobriquet(sorry,but had to type you again [Razz] )
You obviously have not realized yet you are on ES....what are you waiting for?

Wake-up!!!

[Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:

Going to have to agree here, this is a word used in reference for a child. I received an allowance until I was 15 years old, then my parents decided I was too old for it. She's a married woman and he's giving her an allowance? [Confused]
If he wants to give her money, fine, give it to her as your wife and equal, nothing more or less.
I hate euphemistic language.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 14 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Graf_Genn:
May I ask what is the issue with Sobriquet giving his wife an allowance? Sounds like she is a student, and he earns the money. Clearly she isn't very responsible with it, either. They have a budget, and part of that goes to her for spending money. It was the same with my parents, so while I can take a couple of guesses, I am not sure why some women are questioning it.

Precisely GG, a budget is vital for us especially with our ever increasing financial commitments. I am also irresponsible financially because while she'll splurge on kitchen items (appliances).I on the other hand have the tendency to splurge on the necessities of life like gadgets and electronics [Big Grin]
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

Going to have to agree here, this is a word used in reference for a child. I received an allowance until I was 15 years old, then my parents decided I was too old for it. She's a married woman and he's giving her an allowance? [Confused]
If he wants to give her money, fine, give it to her as your wife and equal, nothing more or less.

Smuckers you remember several months ago there was a debate on Capitol Hill with regards to the wording detailing the additional 25,000 troops President Bush asked for? Both parties argued and argued some insisted on the word 'build-up' others the words 'escalation' and 'surge'. Ultimately they all mean the same.

What I'm trying to say is I am not a diplomat and I assume most of us aren't either. Behind our usernames we are just ordinary folk. I used the word allowance because it is exactly that.

It is her money allocation and I also have an allowance too. People assume and jump to conclusions when the fact is our budget is transparent and sometimes when my wife goes to the bank she'll come home and say 'here's you money' when handing me my allowance.

What's mine is hers and what's hers is mine, it is really as simple as that. We have many expenses as we have to furnish an apartment. One month she'll pick a big purchase and the next I will and so forth. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. Really it is no big deal at all and if it makes any of you happy on our budgetary spreadsheets the word allowance isn't there under her allocation or even mine.

Sheeesh [Smile]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bitch has to have healthy, shiny fur and well developed molars & canines in order to grab hold of assailants more effectively. She has to be able to scale a 6 ft. wall and approach an attacker weilding a stick and dis-arm them.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Victoria Secret fiasco and my inarticulate way of describing such an item will be addressed in its entirety in this post.

The correct name for them is 'boyshorts' and it is a fact that the crotch area has minimal fabric with many types of these 'boyshorts'.

I know Smuckers mentioned that she is not into lingerie because rarely do they remain on. Lingerie could be a great prelude to sex. I mean just wearing these 'boyshorts' cuddling on a sofa watching a DVD or just making out. It is not only great foreplay but the woman could walk around the home with these incredibly sexy panties. I regard these as a huge turn on and they make the derriere and that entire area look so sensual.

This is my opinion and my opinion only.

Mr/Mrs OP My name is Sobriquet and these shorts are a Damnnnnnnnnnn Turn-On. [Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
quote:

Smuckers you remember several months ago there was a debate on Capitol Hill with regards to the wording detailing the additional 25,000 troops President Bush asked for? Both parties argued and argued some insisted on the word 'build-up' others the words 'escalation' and 'surge'. Ultimately they all mean the same.

What I'm trying to say is I am not a diplomat and I assume most of us aren't either. Behind our usernames we are just ordinary folk. I used the word allowance because it is exactly that.

It is her money allocation and I also have an allowance too. People assume and jump to conclusions when the fact is our budget is transparent and sometimes when my wife goes to the bank she'll come home and say 'here's you money' when handing me my allowance.

What's mine is hers and what's hers is mine, it is really as simple as that. We have many expenses as we have to furnish an apartment. One month she'll pick a big purchase and the next I will and so forth. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. Really it is no big deal at all and if it makes any of you happy on our budgetary spreadsheets the word allowance isn't there under her allocation or even mine.

Sheeesh [Smile]

I know what you meant and it really didn't bother me, I didn't think you were some controlling husband who hates his wife (considering your comments about her on this site nobody would think that)...I was merely pointing out that this word is associated with children so some might have thought that.
Also I remember about the surge/escalation euphemism, and I agree that sometimes we should just all say what we mean and make life much simpler.

Personally it's really none of anybodys business in here what goes on behind the doors of your home or how your money is handled.

travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travellady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
My bitch has to have healthy, shiny fur and well developed molars & canines in order to grab hold of assailants more effectively. She has to be able to scale a 6 ft. wall and approach an attacker weilding a stick and dis-arm them.

While this is a little crude (what do you expect from men!), it is incredibly funny and I cannot stop laughing. I am ashamed of myself.
Posts: 117 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by audbod:
quote:
<Long toes? Weird one. >

At least he calls them toes.My guy used to write "finger legs" in sms [Confused]
feet fingers!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Why does he say feet fingers? [Confused]
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sobriquet

sorry, i havent been on line and you asked which comments were from the gutter...

well this was what i thought was distasteful:

quote:
Tits

could be A-Z i don't give a damn they are all suckable [Smile]

quote:
@ss

An Ass with definition, it must have definition. Not an invisible ass, not a fat sloppy ass but a definitive ass. You know but-cheeks with the obvious crack. Two autonomous but-cheeks [Big Grin] hahahaa

“I think if I ever flew into Papua New Guinea I would get a boner hahaha”
quote:
Victoria Secret

Use a portion of your savings for Victoria Secret, because they are a HUGE TURN ON

HUGE!! Just their women boxers that reveal the edges of a women pussy are sexy enough to drive a man crazy

get them

Now if you are talking about your wife then... [Eek!]

and if your not talking about your wife then... [Eek!]

can i ask you whether you would think it was ok for your wife to go on the other post, asking what girls like about guys and say.

"men with a big dick, oh and those boxers that show his ass off, and wooo if i was to go to...Egypt... I would be so turned on it would make me wet! "

I rest my case. yuk yuk yuk

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
This is just too funny! Once again, I cannot stop laughing!!!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] very funny CAT [Big Grin]
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
well quite honestly i would rather listen to a guy talking about feet fingers than how a pussy peeps through knickers....now where's a puke gremlin when you need one!

oh well...off to read some more of my mums emails! lol [Wink]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
well quite honestly i would rather listen to a guy talking about feet fingers than how a pussy peeps through knickers....now where's a puke gremlin when you need one!

oh well...off to read some more of my mums emails! lol [Wink]

Totally concur,Cater [Smile] pillar.
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Sobriquet

sorry, i havent been on line and you asked which comments were from the gutter...

quote:
Tits

quote:
@ss

An Ass with definition, it must have definition. Not an invisible ass, not a fat sloppy ass but a definitive ass. You know but-cheeks with the obvious crack. Two autonomous but-cheeks [Big Grin] hahahaa

quote:
Victoria Secret

get them

can i ask you whether you would think it was ok for your wife to go on the other post, asking what girls like about guys and say.

"men with a big dick, oh and those boxers that show his ass off, and wooo if i was to go to...Egypt... I would be so turned on it would make me wet! "

You ever heard of the saying 'pouring salt in an open wound'? I assure you! You have embarrassed me enough……………khalas ba2a [Smile]

It's all good I love criticism especially from a woman [Razz] At least you're not a one liner [Big Grin]

It's obvious though I have to watch what I say. And really I could go on and be a renegade but I enjoy interacting with many of you and so I will try my best to behave.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it will take a long time for this to happen [Smile]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
owww, sobriquet...see thats better, the gentleman back again...so i'll let you off this once...throw your gutter shoes away or just save them for your boys nights out [Big Grin]
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, there *is* a difference between long and short toes.
I'm a short toed person. I find that I seem to be in the minority, and even my son got his long toes from his father.
My mom and sister have short toes too. Not sure about my brothers.
After living a whole life with my cute little short toes, I find it funny sometimes when looking at someone with long toes, and find that their toes are indeed as long as my fingers.
I think the term toe fingers is entirely appropriate for some people.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
Sobriquet

quote:
Tits

quote:
@ss

quote:
Victoria Secret

get them

You ever heard of the saying 'pouring salt in an open wound'? I assure you! You have embarrassed me enough……………khalas ba2a [Smile]

It's all good I love criticism especially from a woman [Razz] At least you're not a one liner [Big Grin]

It's obvious though I have to watch what I say. And really I could go on and be a renegade but I enjoy interacting with many of you and so I will try my best to behave.

I think its obvious now why Sobriquet is so successful in his marriage, mature and kind, yet straight forward and able to say 'I will try doing it differently next time', women like that, that's why you're so well liked here. [Smile]
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
quote:
Victoria Secret

get them

OK, I am probably going to really regret this, but can you elaborate TASTEFULLY? Hey, the question is, what turns you on/off. I'd like to know more about what turns men on. Am I the only one?
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

catipillar ..you gonna let me off 'just once' are you really that strict? I'm a human being sweetie and I am going to f up more than once. How about you give me until I'm like 32 or when my wisdom teeth grow (if they do)?

Yeah 'just once' places a lot of pressure on me [Razz] Seriously though mish hayinfa3

Smuckers … you are so nice, you might have reservations if you saw my ES star rating because I have One Star Rating [Roll Eyes] I don't care and I don't give a damn about such rating because I care about what members here have to say. Thank you for your kind words and I even thank cat because I could take criticism. nobody like to be attacked with one-liners, If some members here don't like what I say then tell me what you don't like don't just make quip after quip in a attempt to discredit or humiliate me. I don't go for that ... really

It's all good Smuckers, as I was just celebrating and I will continue in a few more minutes so MS word is definitely helping here. [Big Grin] I like you guys a lot, I really like you smuckers, snoozing, pigeon, cat, a few others

I am blabbering now and to travellady I will 'elaborate' when the censorship is lifted [Razz]

You guys have a wonderful evening

seabreeze
Member # 10289

You do the same.
[Big Grin]
I am still shocked to learn you are a man, I don't know why I assumed you were female (not to be insulting at all)...
and I'm guessing you're Egyptian? Your English is really good, have you ever lived in the West?

Must know more about the Sobriquet.
[Smile]

travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
quote:

I am blabbering now and to travellady I will 'elaborate' when the censorship is lifted [Razz]

[/QB]

OK, whenever you are ready. If you think of anything else other than underwear, I'd like to hear it.
Someone just rated me with one star too and I've only been here a week. boo hoo

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]
If you think of anything else other than underwear, I'd like to hear it.

am sure hes is not thinking of it
may b some1 else [Wink]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Smuckers, I totally agree, I really like him too, thats why i was sooooo shocked, he definately knows when to say the right things, my husband is like that too, i'l stop now before i get all soppy [Razz] perhaps thats why us women like these smooth talking foreigners... [Wink]

Sobriquet...thank you for not taking it badly, i was really surprised to hear it from you, if i hadnt have been then i wouldnt have even said anything (some people couldnt care less how they sound)

if travellady wants to hear, then you go ahead, dont let my censorship stop you, i will look the other way [Big Grin]

p.s strict...moi?...ok deal, i will let you off until you are 32 [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Smuckers, I totally agree, I really like him too, thats why i was sooooo shocked, he definately knows when to say the right things, my husband is like that too, i'l stop now before i get all soppy [Razz] perhaps thats why us women like these smooth talking foreigners... [Wink]

Sobriquet...thank you for not taking it badly, i was really surprised to hear it from you, if i hadnt have been then i wouldnt have even said anything (some people couldnt care less how they sound)

if travellady wants to hear, then you go ahead, dont let my censorship stop you, i will look the other way [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] She's a cool CAT [Wink]
[Cool]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
You do the same.
[Big Grin]
I am still shocked to learn you are a man, I don't know why I assumed you were female (not to be insulting at all)...
and I'm guessing you're Egyptian? Your English is really good, have you ever lived in the West?

Must know more about the Sobriquet.
[Smile]

Hey Smuckers,

Yeah I am definitely a guy [Smile] and I am not an Egyptian, sorry to disappoint you ladies. When I re-joined this board it was my wish to remain anonymous and to keep it in general. It is inevitable to cede personal information especially when nice members ask for it. I was born and raised in America. I am half Arab, my mentality is not reflective of that fact as I am a product of my upbringing. I lived in Egypt for 5 years, learned my Arabic there and ever since I have been here and there. [Smile]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
Victoria Secret

get them

OK, I am probably going to really regret this, but can you elaborate TASTEFULLY? Hey, the question is, what turns you on/off. I'd like to know more about what turns men on. Am I the only one?
So you're a 1 Star member too [Smile] Aahahahaha I am more than happy to be in your company [Big Grin]

I will definitely share the naughty aspect of my mentality and what I deem to be sensual in a woman. I love that. I love the essence of a woman, literally every inch. I just alluded to the woman's body but like I mentioned in ahem Victoria Secret post there are spices in life whether they are lingerie, a romantic dinner, PDA, etc that makes a man want to make love to a woman even more. Women have the power of TEASE

Use it

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:

Cat, i didn't take it badly because you actually took the time to type what you didn't like. I appreciated that, you didn't just attack me, you told me where i fffed up. I won't deny the truth and if you prove me wrong i will humbly admit i am wrong.

I am trying to be mature [1] and looking like an ass from time to time is a part of it, it is all good, i am content. No problems [Smile]

[1] I've been a spoiled person all my life, time to grow up.

travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
quote:
I will definitely share the naughty aspect of my mentality and what I deem to be sensual in a woman. I love that. I love the essence of a woman, literally every inch. I just alluded to the woman's body but like I mentioned in ahem Victoria Secret post there are spices in life whether they are lingerie, a romantic dinner, PDA, etc that makes a man want to make love to a woman even more. Women have the power of TEASE

Use it [/QB]

I thought men didn't like PDAs? How do men want to be teased (again, tastefully).
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Also, can you tease a man tastefully? I mean without being slutty? Or having him think you're slutty?
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:

Use it

I thought men didn't like PDAs? How do men want to be teased (again, tastefully). [/QB]
I certainly enjoy some kind of PDA. I also know some people believe that such acts should be reserved for the home. I am a denizen of our earth and I have as much right to it as the next person. I don't care for people hang-ups, I don't care what Muslims think and I don't care what other peoples of other faiths think. I am not talking about being sexual in the streets. I am talking about flirting with the person you love and this may include kissing. It is a beautiful feeling kissing the person you love somewhere scenic. It is even more beautiful when you are far away from your residence. The fact that you can't have the person you love right then and there is an aphrodisiac.

You can tease your man by I dunno … whispering something in his ear half way through a flick while you guys are at the cinema. I guarantee you he will not be able to recollect the second half of the movie.

Perhaps you could rub his crotch area when you guys are in a car and say something sexual. If he is of hygienic nature [Big Grin] lick his ear [Big Grin] perhaps gently lick his neck, that is highly arousing [Big Grin] . There are many things to say and do outdoors to build momentum for a passionate love making session at home. Naturally you wouldn't want to do any of these in communities/countries where people are closed minded. Well the whispering is okay though.

Now as far as romantic dinners go. Do not cook dinner for a man that is rule number one. I have labored and cooked dinner for women before and I was more concerned with how the meal turned out than getting on base. It is too much pressure, simply order out from a nice restaurant and serve it. Men don't care about the meal, they want a good time. Use your eyes when eating dinner; seduce the hell out of him while you two are enjoying dinner. There are many moments for ordinary dinner, we are talking about a dinner but the goal is great sex. So don't cook, save your mental and physical strength.

Dress comfortably i personally like seeing women in long dresses with little flowers on them. Compliment that with a nice solid color top. Wearing something outrageous might make your man uncomfortable, especially during PDA moments. This is my opinion, nothing more and nothing else. If anyone has complaints take some action and further lower my star rating [Razz] lets see if a zero star rating is possible.

travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Very tastefully done!
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
That was very tasteful...and you are right travellady it is good to get a male perspective on these things. *blush* look at me not turning the other way! what a hypocrite! lol...i thought a PDA was a phone? what am i missing here? you must tell me...what is it?

Ok, i'm off to go lick my husbands neck and put on my flowery dress [Wink] lol (just kidding)

Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PDA = Public Display of Affection
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gaffy
Member # 11441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you look in her eyes and there is a sparkle and shine, and moon eyes - when she smiles, shiny hair - clean and playful, but confidence in her appearance and her personality are very important to be attractive. A nice walk always helps too...so walk confident.
Posts: 39 | From: Jersey City, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry's Sandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Use it

I thought men didn't like PDAs? How do men want to be teased (again, tastefully).

I certainly enjoy some kind of PDA. I also know some people believe that such acts should be reserved for the home. I am a denizen of our earth and I have as much right to it as the next person. I don't care for people hang-ups, I don't care what Muslims think and I don't care what other peoples of other faiths think. I am not talking about being sexual in the streets. I am talking about flirting with the person you love and this may include kissing. It is a beautiful feeling kissing the person you love somewhere scenic. It is even more beautiful when you are far away from your residence. The fact that you can't have the person you love right then and there is an aphrodisiac.

You can tease your man by I dunno … whispering something in his ear half way through a flick while you guys are at the cinema. I guarantee you he will not be able to recollect the second half of the movie.

Perhaps you could rub his crotch area when you guys are in a car and say something sexual. If he is of hygienic nature [Big Grin] lick his ear [Big Grin] perhaps gently lick his neck, that is highly arousing [Big Grin] . There are many things to say and do outdoors to build momentum for a passionate love making session at home. Naturally you wouldn't want to do any of these in communities/countries where people are closed minded. Well the whispering is okay though.

Now as far as romantic dinners go. Do not cook dinner for a man that is rule number one. I have labored and cooked dinner for women before and I was more concerned with how the meal turned out than getting on base. It is too much pressure, simply order out from a nice restaurant and serve it. Men don't care about the meal, they want a good time. Use your eyes when eating dinner; seduce the hell out of him while you two are enjoying dinner. There are many moments for ordinary dinner, we are talking about a dinner but the goal is great sex. So don't cook, save your mental and physical strength.

Dress comfortably i personally like seeing women in long dresses with little flowers on them. Compliment that with a nice solid color top. Wearing something outrageous might make your man uncomfortable, especially during PDA moments. This is my opinion, nothing more and nothing else. If anyone has complaints take some action and further lower my star rating [Razz] lets see if a zero star rating is possible. [/QB]

Wowowowow, I'm learning a lot from this, so thankful, I joined this forum [Smile] And Sobriquet, you are one in a million [Smile] I really admire men who admit "mistakes" and be thankful being corrected. Don't worry I will add some star on your rating but I just dont know how [Smile]
Posts: 53 | From: somewhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

My husband finds it awkward to hold hands in public, much more prefers I hold his arm, which is strange. One day I FORCED him to hold my hand and I could tell he was so uncomfortable he wanted to die. He does hold my hand crossing the street but then reverts back to the arm...if he ever came to the states he would be shocked.
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
What kind of PDAs, if any, do you see in Egypt?
In the Gulf, you don't see any. Occasionally western couples holding hands. I have NEVER seen anyone kiss, not even on the cheek, except for men to men. Men will also rubb noses which looked a little odd at first. You're right, some people would be really shocked to see what goes on in the U.S.

Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
In some spots in Egypt, especially Gezira, you can see PDA along the lines of... I guess dry humping would be the best way to describe it.
Aside from that, lots of holding hands, occasionally a woman sitting on her man's lap, some kissing (usually younger couples) and as usual, it totally depends on the neighbourhood and the people involved.

travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Graf_Genn:
In some spots in Egypt, especially Gezira, you can see PDA along the lines of... I guess dry humping would be the best way to describe it.
Aside from that, lots of holding hands, occasionally a woman sitting on her man's lap, some kissing (usually younger couples) and as usual, it totally depends on the neighbourhood and the people involved.

I'm shocked!! They must get their ideas from western TV shows.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com