EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Outlet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Outlet
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocktail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Seriously, get to the punchline. You have had enough buildup and suspense. People will start to get bored soon.

no no dont get bored.. seriously this gets better... just bear with me here...
Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocktail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farstar:
even police officers want to leave

YEP
Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAH wake me up when it's over. *snore*
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cocktail, let them sleep, I am here all ears! go on
Posts: 275 | From: the Globe | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
okay i see you guys are getting bored with me... So it is our last date together. What does he do - he takes off his gold chain and tells me to keep it until i return to him. People i wore his chain around my neck. The last couple of days in Cairo i didnt see him as he had to return to his station out of Cairo. We spoke on the phone. I was very confussed and he gave me the impression that he also didnt know what was best. I left Cairo with no clue as to where this relationship would go.
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Coming back to the UK was ****. I called him as soon as i got off the plane and everything was unresolved. I had met a nice guy, he seemed to like me so much. I had his chain around my neck!!! I called him every day and we discussed our situation. What to do???
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get to the point maybe!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is so dramatic about that???!!!!!
Posts: 275 | From: the Globe | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
First Chapter???!! Give us the Cliff Notes version, please!

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Stay tuned,Alchemist.This is "The Return of Josette",or more poetic yet:"Josette Revisited".

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Thanks farstar [Smile] . Okay so we discussed our situation over the phone. Firstly we discussed him coming over. It seemed a no-goer. We discussed a long distance relationship - which was something neither of us really liked the idea of. Finally we discussed me giving up uni... So folks what do you think happened? hmmm Yep i gave up uni...
Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
Cocktail, let us get to the bulk of it, I do not see any problem so far. The only problem is that you might take the necklace and run away; which I can understand... other than that, I do not see any drama here... [Smile]
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Hey you know what this is really serious. But you guys are so impatient! I want to pace this a bit but i do not mean to drag it on.... Really i do not mean to do that.... I have to leave soon. I am meeting some mates for some drinks. It took a lot for me to start this and i would like to continue and yes i will tell all. That's the point. Could have put this in one paragraph but it deserves a bit more than that. I would appreciate you guys just being patient with me and all will be told. I have to go but i will be back later and will tell of my natemare return to Egpyt!!! It was MAD.... You guys should hear this.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wake up Alchemist! Shes gone for a while.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Bye guys and sorry for the long intro. I will write faster and get to the nitty gritty when i get back... gotta run now though. laters x
Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
I told you, she will run away with the necklace!!

Have fun having your cocktail

cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
quote:
I told you, she will run away with the necklace!!

Have fun having your cocktail

LOL thank you so much for the humor!!! it was worth posting just to hear myself laugh out loud - hey you know what i should have run away with the damn nicklace - but oh no - i returned... Sorry i was just reading it all back. sereously though this story gets madder and the guy did end up breaking my heart but i would like to share it and tell you guys just how it happened - it is all very cheesy i know but i would like to be part of the board and maybe post some fun stuff anouther time however i thought it only right to share my story with you before i become eligible to be part of the crew here. So peace out and i will write later on what happened - i might be a bit drunk though hehe xxx
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cocktail:
quote:
I like your preist, very open minded guy. I want one like him to give me a prescription of a long distance relationship with hols. Send me his number please, maybe he could help. Does he also provide long-distance partners??!!

lol - funny... i love the way you guys have a sense of humor on this site. i beleive im in the right place. thanks for the humor - actually it is needed. i hope you guys can help me get my sense of humor back!!!
So, you're studying for a degree in English - presumably in the UK?

So remind me, how do we British spell humour????

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
yeah but i am dyslexic so allow for some mistakes .. [Smile] x
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry, but errors I can deal with, Americanisation of standard English words I can't.

Also, you appear to have no comprehension of when it would be grammatically correct to use uppercase. I'm struggling to believe you are an English degree student.

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Believe what you like to believe... I am a 'student'. But anyway.... nice to meet you soozi.
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travellady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still, the story is pretty well written as far as content. Maybe she's a literature or writing student. But I think we will be disappointed in the ending. It's the same old story, isn't it?
Posts: 117 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
As far as grammar is concerned i sometimes forget capitals - you know what this is not class, i gave class up and now i am working but i do hope to return to uni and do well for myself! Hey don’t belittle me please i am not here for that.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I said this story would still be going when mok mok came back from work, I don't know which day though!
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
You know what i really would like to stick around but i gotta go now! My story is not disappointing really and it aint all the same as the rest as i've read up and it's got it's twists. But i aint gonna sell it i'll tell it - later and i would like some friends so to travellady and soozi i say hi and hope you dont bore of me to early on. I've only just joined!
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Hi Cocktail!!

I'm not trying to belittle you - good luck with the rest of your story! [Wink]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Josette, What is your favorite cocktail? I seem to remember something about margaritas? I so enjoy these little libations you keep serving us. [Wink] [Cool]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Alchemist, Are you reading my mind!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg it is josette isnt it sarah , i am at work and havent learned anthing more then when i left. going back to make dinner i am bored
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My Lordy Lord

You lot have sooooooo much more patience than me, i started reading but got bored somewhere about a quarter of a page down page 1...then i tried to skip the middle and go to the end, but still didnt find anything interesting, that has to be THE most boring, hyped up tale i have EVER heard on here!
If this girl is hoping to publish a novel then please someone shoot me!

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Cat. She says the story will get madder. Madder than what!
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh no please, someone stop her, the suspense is killing me, the story is just so mad and freaky i cant take anymore! its like the next episode of Lost! or was that Noddy in Toyland? Noddy in Thailand might be more interesting! lol
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
but Cat, she's met a guy and hes given her his necklace and and and! How can you not want to know what's next. It only took 3 hours to get this far! Your a young woman, you have time for the rest!
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is torture not a post.
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got bored half way through the story...do you have summary of the key points????
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
read the above went on holiday, met man, gave her necklace, went home, gave up uni. there you have it!
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Young at heart, correction...I WAS a young woman before i started reading this post! [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Oh I know how you feel, the hip replacement is coming on well so far!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell where did josette get to????????? [Embarrassed] i am not waiting around anymore. god i waited till i was done work and she hasnt come back, did she get drunk and pass out?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
no mickey, i think she may have bored herself to death...
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
told you the story would be still going. EVENTUALLY
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess Cocktail Josette Yanal Yana is talking to herself again.

I suggest to everyone to click on "report post" under Cocktail's original one, and simply ask moderator to delete all nicknames and ban her/his IP address completely. I think people can make a difference, so if you don't like what you have here, click and report each and every time.

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
got ya cat and young at heart. she or he is a real piece of work [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
And they'll be back from pub soon, so god help us all!!
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Heya im back from pub and im pissed as hell [Smile] No way am i going into the story now. You know what you guys are nice here, i hear your comments and you guys crack me up! I am one messed up europian/egyptian chic! but hey i wanna share so maybe when i sober up.. Cuz now's no good. But thanks for the PMs. peace out.. i will get back to my story [Smile] tomorow maybe love you lot ... x
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Can hardly wait!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
The star of riches is shining upon you [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
peace out? thats sounds american josette? are you alright?

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry,Josette....this time around seems you have lost most of your storytelling abilities....it got damned boring after your second paragraph....

*returns to her zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...."

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mad Hatter
Member # 13599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mad Hatter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Cat. She says the story will get madder. Madder than what!

Not Madder than me! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Posts: 20 | From: Alice's Tea Party | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is too funny. i was going to say "madder than a mad hatter" then i scrolled down to the last post and someone signed onto a new user name and beat me to it. damn. too slow.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com