EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » who now (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: who now
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Englishrose:
hey you lot i know the difference scotland and england and wales all different countries ok i would hate to be scottish oh and welsh too must not forget than one

.....I am sure Scotland and Wales are grieving their loss...NOT! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yours mickey i thought they camels
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:
hey you lot i know the difference scotland and england and wales all different countries ok i would hate to be scottish oh and welsh too must not forget than one

.....I am sure Scotland and Wales are grieving their loss...NOT! [Big Grin]
I grieve the loss of the English education system these days [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....I am sure Scotland and Wales are grieving their loss...NOT!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIGERESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god for bid then oh allah
Posts: 175 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
god for bid then oh allah  you think you queeen micky but you not  maybe  your ass might count as your face is like a back end of a bus
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
god for bid then oh allah  you think you queeen micky but you not  maybe  your ass might count as your face is like a back end of a bus
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have repetative word syndrome Englishrose? [Big Grin]

I'm sorry but you are deserving of all the back answers you are getting with you silly continuation of calling people names [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(whispers to advocate): me thinks she's drunk!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Mickey never posted fullfigure pictures. So you assuptions must come from jealousy. Mickey has a wonderfull man with her and you have debt, been screwed all over by a playboy and even told the world about it hahahahahahahahaahahaha How stupis is 1 person allowed to be. [Big Grin]
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
ooooooooooooooooo touchy touchy
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey tibe, look at most threads here people are allowed to be really REALLY stupid [Big Grin] this one is just a foul mouthed troll to poke with a stick to see it run round biting itself till it disappears up its own fat ass:D

I dont think its drunk WTL, maybe not taken certain meds today though [Wink]

'It' calling Micky is like some idiot saying the Mona Lisa was painted by someone with no idea of art, everyone in the world knows its not but the idiot still bangs on which is funny to watch [Roll Eyes] All it shows is bitterness and jealousy coupled with a foul mouth, nice combo [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading this again reminds me of someone elses ramblings...am I the only one feeling this? It seems to me like a woman very angry at most of this board
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Nominates this as thread of the month*

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thread of the month??

Most stupid thread or what?? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can moderators do anything to stop this foolish game of her (or his) ??? [Confused]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They can if they are there but the moderators seem to be on a permanent holiday, so probably nothing will happen.
Maybe the wisest thing is not to respond. [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Thread of the month??

Most stupid thread or what?? [Big Grin]

Touche.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe a downsyndrome kid got ahold of the pc and thinks today they are british!
english rose do u have downsyndrome??
thats the only explination i can think of!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina thats really cruel i have worked with downsyndrome children and to be honest that have brains and to carry on like whats been happening here plus lovelly children and people and its not a explantion the only explantion for that person its a complete fool
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Mad] i have taken great exception to your remark about downsyndrome people, in conjunction with british tina.
i usually enjoy your posts tina, however lately they really get my dander up !
[Frown]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well she is actin like she has downsyndrome!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, you insult everyone and the worst thing is you are too stupid an uneducated to even notice. You think you are superior to other people and you think it is somehow funny now to suggest that down syndrome children (or people) are swearing and cursing others. Tina what is your excuse? You are not mentally disabled, or physically, yet you dont have a job, you sit around being lazy all day on the internet thinking that you know about things when you know nothing.
You insult every nation because you have met a few people, why? because you do not live in the real world and go out and meet real people, experience real life and mingle with people who have different lives and experiences than yours.

What a waste of life you are. I have known people with downs syndrome with more ambition, character and social awareness in their little finger than you have in your whole body.

Do us all a favour and read a book from time to time! To me you are more annoying than Sono ever was, or chimps or even Josette (at least she was trying to act stupid),

In England we have a saying 'I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire' That is how you make me feel, you are a judgemental, disgusting person with your attitudes.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

sick, nasty individual
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
quote:

sick, nasty individual
ya and what??
i said what i said i wont take it back and u know the funny thing is i dont care if yr dumb ass thinks that way about me!!!!!!!
i would galdly piss on u!!
sounds like u need a golden shower!!!

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
well she is actin like she has downsyndrome!!!!

I hope you pray to God everyday Tina that what you dish out doesn't come back on you. Do you know what it is like to have a disability? Do you know what it is like to have a child with a disability? Do you know what it is like to have downs syndrome and watch people like you, who have the whole world open to them, waste their lives doing absolutely nothing, taking everything for granted, having kids you dont even bother about, not bothering to work when you are capable of it, talking sh*t and insulting them?

No, you dont do you because your head is stuck so far up your arse, you think the whole world owes you something and you think you have a right to open your mouth and make fun of others. I'm telling you all this because you think you can tell everyone else what you think, well so can I.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bravo mrs [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i did not say nothin bad about disabled kids god yal are so freakin self righitous!!
i said she acts like it damn get over it!!!!

oooooo my god tina did not say that well guess what ya the hell i did!!i never said i was better then noone!!!
but damn she does act like she is fu cked in the head ok!!that was a damn example!!of what shes actin like!!!

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, I don't know what it is with you really! One minute you are the hapless, "I don't know s..t and I don't care", then you come out with really unsavoury comments like the above. If you don't agree with someone, that's no problem, but personal insults and the like are not on I'm afraid.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me, Mrs. but I didn't see Tina write nothing about kids with that disability or any other kinds. I have a friend and a close relative that has this 'Down syndrome'. Unless you have it or a child of yours has it, I do believe you don't have the fuckin' ability to say a damn word about it. **** like that pisses me the fukk of. If you do have a child, than my apologies, that has this, than take no regards. This is a very touchy subject with me.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
guess what Tina, in the real world outside the PC having downs syndrome is a disability, so there you go, you learnt something new from your chair.
Downs Syndrome women often get abused in care, they often want all the normal things in life, like having a family and getting married, but guess what, having downs Syndrome makes this very hard for them, sometimes they are even sterilised, just because they have downs syndrome.
Downs Syndrome men might want to work and have a good job or career, how often do they get the opportunity for that?

Now you on the other hand have the opportunity to work, you waste it. You have the opportunity to have children and a family, you waste it. You have the opportunity to live to 100, but you waste it.

Do you even know what self righteous means? this isn't about me Tina, its about you. Downs Syndrome people are not 'fucked in the head' - you are.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Tina, I don't know what it is with you really! One minute you are the hapless, "I don't know s..t and I don't care", then you come out with really unsavoury comments like the above. If you don't agree with someone, that's no problem, but personal insults and the like are not on I'm afraid.

well then i will have to explain better next time read between my lines i dont mean to insult noone but it always comes out that way!!!
well cripes!!!
yal cant tell me sohe dont act like a damn idiodt!!!!!shes stupid and makes me laugh so hard i wasnt sayin nothion bad about people with downs!!
i was sayin that english rose acts like a person with mental disibility!!!

the downs was just an example!!!

quote:
guess what Tina, in the real world outside the PC having downs syndrome is a disability, so there you go, you learnt something new from your chair.
Downs Syndrome women often get abused in care, they often want all the normal things in life, like having a family and getting married, but guess what, having downs Syndrome makes this very hard for them, sometimes they are even sterilised, just because they have downs syndrome.
Downs Syndrome men might want to work and have a good job or career, how often do they get the opportunity for that?

Now you on the other hand have the opportunity to work, you waste it. You have the opportunity to have children and a family, you waste it. You have the opportunity to live to 100, but you waste it.

Do you even know what self righteous means? this isn't about me Tina, its about you. Downs Syndrome people are not 'fucked in the head' - you are.

now yr bein stupid!!
show me where i said downs people are stupid!!
i have worked with dowsn people too!!yal dont know sh it about me!!!
i am single white and free to say what i want if yal dont like it thats fine thats yr opinion!!!
not my problem!!
to preach the choir to me i know more then what yal assume i dont!! now take that to yr bank and reread what i typed in the first place dont be puttin words in my comments!!
u just need someone to let yr problems out on today and i aint the one!!!

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by davieschristopher:
Excuse me, Mrs. but I didn't see Tina write nothing about kids with that disability or any other kinds. I have a friend and a close relative that has this 'Down syndrome'. Unless you have it or a child of yours has it, I do believe you don't have the fuckin' ability to say a damn word about it. **** like that pisses me the fukk of. If you do have a child, than my apologies, that has this, than take no regards. This is a very touchy subject with me.

Go and talk to your fucking friend and fucking ask them if their child has the same opportunities as lazy idiots like Tina, you dont know fucking anything about me so if you want to fucking swear to make your fucking point in sticking up for a fucking idiot like Tina, go fucking ahead.
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
but damn she does act like she is fu cked in the head ok!!that was a damn example!!of what shes actin like!!!

THAT is where you said she is acting like she's fucked in the head - YOU said she is acting like she has downs Syndrome. THAT means YOU think
FUCKED IN THE HEAD = DOWNS SYNDROME

Clear enough for you idiot?

And FYI I have had a great day, the only thing spoiling it is you.

lastly, being a single white female does not give you the right to slag off everyone else or talk sh*t, but I guess YOU think it does. Should we all bow because you are a single white AMERICAN female?

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Yes, I think you do need to think first before writing. As for english rose, she's just trying to wind everyone up, just ignore her, getting into fights with her is pointless.
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Go and talk to your fucking friend and fucking ask them if their child has the same opportunities as lazy idiots like Tina, you dont know fucking anything about me so if you want to fucking swear to make your fucking point in sticking up for a fucking idiot like Tina, go fucking ahead.
Had you read the last post from me, than you wouldn't have replied UNLESS you have a child with it, yet you want me to go and ask what I already know is a damn struggle? I already know what they go through everyday Mrs. My apologies for the vulgar words, it is a very touchy subject to me. I didn't mean to offend you because this is a perfect world where no one swears. I bet you are a perfect person who has never swore to get a very touchy subjects point across to someone who has no idea.
Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina them poor downsyndrome how could 'you talk abt that as if u was calling somebody dumb people who have them u would really hurt there feeling. supose any of say ur grandchild where to be like that how would u feel if someone carried on abt them the way u r. we are lucky to be as we are but those poor downsyndromes as u refer. too well they have a lot to cope with and its people like u who cause them to feel so bad abt themselves u should be ashamed of ur self
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

see there u go addin my words togeather for yr pleasure!!!
i said she is fucked in the head yes!!
but show me where i said downs people are f in the head???
for gods sake people read again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt say nothin bad about people with downs!!
i said that she acts like she has downs cas of the way she is typin!!!!!
come on yal can try and start crap with me all yal want i dont care but dont try addin my words to suit yals case!!!

Member # 14517

Rate Member
well i guess the troll ( englishrose ) got what she wanted,us all infighting, so i have had enough, am off, you wont see me again,
where's my jack...

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
well i guess the troll ( englishrose ) got what she wanted,us all infighting, so i have had enough, am off, you wont see me again,
where's my jack...

HAHA! Yes, you are right, I am off aswell...No Jack, where is the Everclear with Capt. Morgan!? [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Oh Manx, we need to keep things real, you can't leave!!!!!!!!!!!
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mrs.:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by davieschristopher:
[qb] . I bet you are a perfect person who has never swore to get a very touchy subjects point across to someone who has no idea.

No I am not a perfect person and never said I was, just because I happen to point out when someone is talking sh*t does not mean I think I am perfect, perhaps you would be happier if we all just let Tina say whatever she liked about people regardless of their ethnicity and disbaility. Its funny how YOU are quite happy to assume I know nothing yet proclaim yourself an expert in the subject because you have a friend with a downs syndrome child.
Do you know about me Christopher? do you know where I work? what my life experiences are? Do you know whether I myself am disabled? Do you know whether I have downs syndrome? No, you dont, so stop proclaiming yourself an expert and telling other people they have no right to speak on the subject

nasrcity
Member # 15037

thats the only explination i can think of!! tina thoses where ur words please do not compere englishrose with them just think more b4 ur write and think abt ohters feelings

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] . I bet you are a perfect person who has never swore to get a very touchy subjects point across to someone who has no idea.

No I am not a perfect person and never said I was, just because I happen to point out when someone is talking sh*t does not mean I think I am perfect, perhaps you would be happier if we all just let Tina say whatever she liked about people regardless of their ethnicity and disbaility. Its funny how YOU are quite happy to assume I know nothing yet proclaim yourself an expert in the subject because you have a friend with a downs syndrome child.
Do you know about me Christopher? do you know where I work? what my life experiences are? Do you know whether I myself am disabled? Do you know whether I have downs syndrome? No, you dont, so stop proclaiming yourself an expert and telling other people they have no right to speak on the subject

I never said I was a expert on the subject. No, I don't know you either. I also never told anyone(let alone care) what Tina says, I am just expressing my views. If you have problems, than that is your fault, not mine. You know as much as I know about you; which is nothing. If iI have offend you, once again, you have my utmost sincere apologies. I am not one to judge, and yet I have, which makes me quite hypocritical. I am just a bit anal about this. I am, again, sorry about the discomfort I have caused anyone.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nasrcity:
thats the only explination i can think of!! tina thoses where ur words please do not compere englishrose with them just think more b4 ur write and think abt ohters feelings

yes yr right thats not the way i tried to make it sound!!
i wasnt tryin to say aything bad about downs people!!!
sorry if yal took it that way!!

TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
HI TINA I DO NOT HAVE A DISABLED CHILD AND HOW DARE YOU BRING DISABLE CHILDREN INTO THIS YOU SHOULD BE TOTALY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
TIGERESS
Member # 11571

Rate Member
hi to all on here you can say what you like about me but when it comes to children or disabled that is very bad and wrong
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I never said I was a expert on the subject. No, I don't know you either. I also never told anyone(let alone care) what Tina says, I am just expressing my views. If you have problems, than that is your fault, not mine. You know as much as I know about you; which is nothing. If iI have offend you, once again, you have my utmost sincere apologies. I am not one to judge, and yet I have, which makes me quite hypocritical. I am just a bit anal about this. I am, again, sorry about the discomfort I have caused anyone.
Fair enough Christopher, thank you for your apology. I am sorry that I jumped on you, but I could not believe you were defending Tina.
People have criticised her for spelling in the past and accused her of being someone else, I have never done this. Lately I have had enough of the way she slags of people and makes statements about whole nations, based on what? one or two people she has met in her life! When I came on line tonight and read the lastest garbage coming out of her mouth I could not stop myself, I went for the jugular.

I am also very passionate about this and many other instances of people using someone elses disadvantage to make stupid comments or jokes, she is lucky she has never had to walk in peoples shoes who really suffer.

I dont have problems, no more than anyone else and alhamdulilah I am not disabled, but that doesnt mean that I will let things go.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
hi to all on here you can say what you like about me but when it comes to children or disabled that is very bad and wrong

u was just waitin for someone to feed the fire!!
kiss my ass u nasty whore!!!

nasrcity
Member # 15037

tina what the hell is wrong with u i read many of ur post and most i thought where true what u was saying but i cant believe how u have turned at this rate ur be no better than the person who posted this thread
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com