EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How far would you go to keep a man from leaving you? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How far would you go to keep a man from leaving you?
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful what you wish for Doods, I have the snuggliest cuddliest little curly top you could ever dream for, I rock him to sleep every night in my arms before letting him drift off in his small bed, and somehow.."Magically" I wake up and find him with his feet tucked under my arm, and his head on his Dads chest.

Methinks that in the wee hours, that Himself the Larger is fetching his son for even MORE cuddling!

Once you have your feet underneath you in life.. a wee baby is SO TOTALLY FUN. (but Im in bed by 10 every night, and my ability to drink wine is GONE)

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't condone trolls or liars, but Doodlebug is far from the innocent she paints herself to be. When I spoke up in her defence, following recent troll baiting, I was called a *bitch* by Mrs Bug, for my trouble. Nevertheless, I don't feel it is right for anonymous trolls to take pot shots. From what I gather, Doodlebug knows Cocoa. There are two sides to every story and it is only fair to acknowledge this, without condoning trolling.

Interestingly enough, Doodle's sudden distaste for trolls wasn't apparent when the Bug brought one into ES to 'defend her' - a while back. This same troll called all the women here c**ts. [Roll Eyes] Doodlebug also LIED about me and another ES member hacking her Yahoo account and even calling her at work. Ridicularse!!!. [Mad] I was dismayed by how readily and easily she lies. It's plain old freaky. Doodlebug likes to hurl accusations at people without foundation or substance, but screams when it is done to her. When someone lies about me so viciously it makes me wonder what they are capable of doing to others. Maybe Cocoa and Doodlebug can take this to PMs. There is already enough drama on ES.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
What if, you have spent your whole life taking care of other people, and have accepted that you won't end your life with a partner and try to find satisfaction in the lives of your children and your work. Then a breath of something new blows across your face, and you turn to look and suddenly its a direction you never imagined you would look, or take, and you say to yourself. "What is this?".
And then you make the biggest choice .. you walk in that same direction until you find out where that hot wind was blowing from. And there you find something you certainly didn't plan, and never in your life expected. Because you have spent your life caring for others, to care for this new situation unconditionally doesn't feel foreign, to extend yourself like a bridge feels somehow right, because that is who you are, and what you have trained yorself to be.
AND THEN it gets even more complicated because it starts to feel like more than generosity, you start to recieve something in return.. FEELINGS. The places you had long ago bricked up start to peel and crack, and you find suddenly that your body remembers how to blush, and your heart knows how to race, and all of that is RECIPROCATED.

And there you are, with a situation soaking in potential, and a body that has been made alive as a woman again, and not just a caregiver. And you look at yourself, and you look at the wind and you feel deep in your bones that you want to be alive again, and you want to carry a life again. You aren't being generous, you are being the most delicious form of selfish possible, you are doing the thing you trained yourself not to do, you are loving yourself and dreaming of tomorrow.

aahh well if you put it like that................ [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok thanks for proving that you are a liar and can change your story to make you look not-so-pathetic. Your post means nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
Actually I didn't open up all of my info. Some of it was opened up in a private forum and then embelished for dramatic effect.

Did I untie my tubes? YES
Do I want a baby? MOST DEFINITELY I CANNOT WAIT TO FEEL LIFE INSIDE ME AGAIN AND SNUGGLE A LITTLE ONE TO SLEEP!!!!
Did I need to do this to keep my husband? OH HELL NO!!! LOL
Was I happy and content BEFORE meeting him and would I be so if he ever left? ABSOLUTELY, THOUGH I'D BE SAD AND MOURN, I DON'T *NEED* A MAN IN MY LIFE PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT I WAS ALONE FOR 10 YEARS AFTER MY DIVORCE.

Is cocoa stalking me and others on the net and stooped to measures below which I thought any human possible? SURE!

Thanks have a nice sunny day in Cali Sarah!

Posts: 47 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cocoa:
Ok thanks for proving that you are a liar and can change your story to make you look not-so-pathetic. Your post means nothing.

By the way, why do you think everything is always about you? There are other people in the world besides you, believe it or not. Don't be such a victim all the time.

quote:
Actually I didn't open up all of my info. Some of it was opened up in a private forum and then embelished for dramatic effect.

Do I want a baby? MOST DEFINITELY I CANNOT WAIT TO FEEL LIFE INSIDE ME AGAIN AND SNUGGLE A LITTLE ONE TO SLEEP!!!!
Was I happy and content BEFORE meeting him and would I be so if he ever left? ABSOLUTELY, THOUGH I'D BE SAD AND MOURN, I DON'T *NEED* A MAN IN MY LIFE PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT I WAS ALONE FOR 10 YEARS AFTER MY DIVORCE.

Is cocoa stalking me and others on the net and stooped to measures below which I thought any human possible? SURE!

Posts: 47 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

just a question how can u assume someones a lier when u have been her but 1 day???
mmmmmmm

whats yr other id???

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Hello, when did I say I was talking about anyone in particular? I didn't mention names. It's funny though how you see desperate behavior and automatically link it back to doodlebug.

quote:
This was cocoa taking a cheap blind potshot at Doodle, who has GENEROUSLY opened up her personal situation for examination. I don't claim to be anyones defender, but acting shitty just for the sake of bolstering her own position makes little "cocoa" an ignorant feces throwing monkey in my book.

I am unimpressed by her efforts to be mean and to recruit others in this campaign of bad will.

Sitting behind a keyboard, snarking for no reason on a woman who's life DOES NOT IMPACT YOURS, makes you look like a petty jealous BITCH.

What?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello, when did I say I was talking about anyone in particular? I didn't mention names. It's funny though how you see desperate behavior and automatically link it back to doodlebug.

quote:
This was cocoa taking a cheap blind potshot at Doodle, who has GENEROUSLY opened up her personal situation for examination. I don't claim to be anyones defender, but acting shitty just for the sake of bolstering her own position makes little "cocoa" an ignorant feces throwing monkey in my book.

I am unimpressed by her efforts to be mean and to recruit others in this campaign of bad will.

Sitting behind a keyboard, snarking for no reason on a woman who's life DOES NOT IMPACT YOURS, makes you look like a petty jealous BITCH.

What?

cas u quoted doodlebug
so i was assumin u was talkin about her!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find totally amazing is the moment this cocoa, who apparantely likes to drive Doodlebug on the wall, posts... a few moments later (6 minutes later!!) Doodlebug replies. [Confused] [Confused]
If somebody wrote something about me... I think I would only notice it at the end of the day... or maybe I wouldn't notice it at all.
So... do some people have 6th sense or something and feel people might be posting something that could be connected to them???

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
desertgirl i'm at work buying time so i check both this and a few other forums regularly at different intervals throughout the day. It's not that hard to spot certain posts. The only thing I FEEL at the moment is total nauseau.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, I don't have time at work to do so... [Smile]
My boss keeps an eye on me... [Big Grin]

Why would you feel total nausea? If you are happy, why would you care about comments?

Maybe it would be better NOT to check these forums anymore if it makes you feel bad.
You want me to send MY boss? lol

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha! My boss and I gen'lly don't have that type of a relationship.

I'm not nauseous from this, I have a bug.

I probably should take time off from the forums but it would be nice since I'm married to an Egyptian man to be able to frequent and post on an Egyptian message board without the fear of being attacked. Ah well, such is life, eh?

I hope you all have a pleasant day (or what's left of it). 53 more minutes and I get to go home and take kids to softball stuffs. Husband made the salad with dinner last night and he put cumin and red pepper in with it. I could have done without the red pepper but I loved the cumin! I never thought before to use that in a salad but he said they use it all the time. He said both that and cilantro are "essential". Thank God I love both!

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is cilantro corriander?? they use cumin and corriander in EVERYTHING! I had never eated fried eggs with cucumber loaded with cumin and corriander till I came here [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cocoa, you demean yourself further by acting coy. You won't enlist my words as weapons for yourself.

I posted it in another thread you were tossing your feces around in about Doodle, "Are you so in love with her that you have to talk about her constantly?"

I don't know Doods, but I do know bullies, and you aren't even a very good one. If I came across you doing this type of repeated behavior to ANYONE in person, I'd intervene there as well. You aren't smarter than everyone else, and you benefit from my not being able to knock some sense into you personally. Get ahold of yourself and act your age.

The world sucks hard enough as it is without you willfully adding to the garbage. And as far as defining desparate behavior? A months long campaign to try to trash an INTERNET user, seems pretty freaking desparate to me. Need attention much?

Nauseus Doods? Hmmm?? a bug you say? perhaps a small 10 fingered-ten toed bug?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:

Im not quite following what has been going off here but what is it to YOU if doodle DID do any of this for a guy??? Who are you a jilted gf/bf or something??

The original question was answered as if it was asking 'advice' which was given from peoples experiences. If doodle wanted this same advice im sure she would have asked for it but she didnt so what she does with her life is her business isnt it??

As for pathetic, its pretty pathetic for someone to be pissed off at someone else for doing whatever they do to get/keep a guy, unless you are an ex gf/bf of one of the parties. Its VERY pathetic to come on a message board and try to make THEM look bad for their decisions in life which have nothing to do with you even if you ARE an ex gf/bf of one of the parties.

Doodles post DOES mean something actually. Good on her for having her tubes undone, wish I had. Whether she did it to 'keep' a man or not its her business and she will have to live with the consequences, not you. I would give her the very same advice I did at the beginning of this thread when I thought YOU were asking advice for YOU but doodle is old enough to make her own mind up and her own mistakes, shes not a kid and she didnt ask these questions, you did.

Your pathetic playground childishness says a lot about YOU, no one else. Grown ups without psychological or mental problems have usually found by a certain age that we should be supporting friends decisions whatever they are instead of bitching them about their mistakes or possible pending mistakes YOU see. You cannot live your life through someone else and you cant make them do as you want because you see things differently, you are not living in their skin, in their day.

As someone said here recently, and as the great Prince Buster said, when you point a finger at someone there are 3 pointing back at you.

Doodles, good luck with having a baby. any woman who has had any form of relationship that has ended knows well enough nothing is certain to last forever, we all take a gamble on NOW.

doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
is cilantro corriander?? they use cumin and corriander in EVERYTHING! I had never eated fried eggs with cucumber loaded with cumin and corriander till I came here [Roll Eyes]

I think corriander seeds are cilantro seeds so they just might be the same. Funny note, at Stop n Shop, where I buy my groceries, a small jar of ground corriander is around $11! [Eek!] A container quadruple that size at the local Arab market is $2.59! I won't be buying my spices from Stop and Shop anymore!!!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The salad sounded lovely, its definatly salad time now, i eat it everyday, with tuna or plain with lemon, yummy goes with everything.
Yes doodle please explain why cocoa is always having a go.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
about 3le a kilo here doodle [Big Grin]

--------------------

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nauseus Doods? Hmmm?? a bug you say? perhaps a small 10 fingered-ten toed bug?

I was just thinking the same thing.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D@mn Y'all...I stay off list for a few days and miss a pile of shite...

wazzup!?????

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that someone got pregnant (Doodlebug) and that another one is accusing her of doing this because of getting hold to a man.(Cocoa)
She doesn't say that straight, but uses a question on ES as an accusion...
So, I don't know what's so special about Doodlebug and her husband, and why it pisses Cocoa off that she got pregnant, but probably this is also one of the stories that is only known for insiders.
The fact is that Doddle is pregnant, and Cocoa is pissed because of that.
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
its not 'fact' that doodle is pregnant, she has not confirmed she is yet. The only 'fact' she has confirmed is that shes had her knots untied [Big Grin]

It is 'fact' that cocoa has a problem with doodle for some reason.

Rashaa, learn fast girl, you cant stay off here for a few days and miss nothing [Big Grin]

--------------------

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah sure, I took that untied knots as a confirmation. Doesn't matter anyway, because whether she is pregnant or not, has plans to become pregnant or not, she evr will be pregnant or not, is still a personal decision. She didn't ask for any advices about it, only Cocoa means it is worth to spread it out to us, so that we could make an opinion about it.
I'm glad I'm not in the untied knots and pregnancy stadium anymore. Someone might feel the need to stick her nose in it.
I mean wtf??? It is not her business!!!

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
exactly ????? cocoa needs to get a life of her own.

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
its not 'fact' that doodle is pregnant, she has not confirmed she is yet. The only 'fact' she has confirmed is that shes had her knots untied [Big Grin]

It is 'fact' that cocoa has a problem with doodle for some reason.

Rashaa, learn fast girl, you cant stay off here for a few days and miss nothing [Big Grin]

Whoaaaaaaaa!!Looks like it's the current "in" trend on ES this days to kinda throw around or matter-of-factly suggest her possibly own pregnancy,MH's style!!!!! [Eek!]

*runs away as fast as she can without looking back so as to keep very intentionaly far away from the pregnancy virus*

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

um....i didn't throw around anything. I have a stomach virus and as far as I know am not pregnant. geesh.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope you feel better doodle
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com