EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » help someone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: help someone
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
Smuckers? where is Smuckers?
There you are !! hello hon [Big Grin]

*DG happy to see Smuckers posting*
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
12pm is midnight
12am is midday
the cock crows at midnight 12pm
after 12pm comes 1am in the morning start of the new day.
12am is lunch time

Well that's just wrong.
It is simple: Lunch time is the afternoon- afternoon, is clearly NOON. So noon is PM. Morning is midnight, it is the start of the new day, and days start with the morning, so midnight is AM.
Midnight= AM
Noon= PM.

1am is not the start of a new day, 12 am is. The end of the day is 11:59 PM.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ i agree WK [Wink]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:

i also i miss you too much my good friend [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beachstrife
Member # 15606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beachstrife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this help? http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz-names/wtz-am-pm.html
Posts: 33 | From: Halifax, NS, Canada | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, how many more times does someone have to post these???

Not jumping on you, beachstrife, it just seems like the question has been answered correctly more than once . . . then someone has to come along to give the wrong answer after so many right . . . So, yes, it is fine that you post it again . . . but, honestly . . . This is not a debate . . sorry, I just don't know why this is bothering me.. [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not alone cbrbddd [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
12pm is midnight
12am is midday
the cock crows at midnight 12pm
after 12pm comes 1am in the morning start of the new day.
12am is lunch time

Well that's just wrong.
It is simple: Lunch time is the afternoon- afternoon, is clearly NOON. So noon is PM. Morning is midnight, it is the start of the new day, and days start with the morning, so midnight is AM.
Midnight= AM
Noon= PM.

1am is not the start of a new day, 12 am is. The end of the day is 11:59 PM.

You are completely correct. [Cool]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got it now 12 midnight is am and 12 noon is pm
ya thats it....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:

Ya salam ..... Smuckers is back again!! [Smile] [Smile]

*doing the happy dance now*

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i got it now 12 midnight is am and 12 noon is pm
ya thats it....

Yes- now stop reading this thread before someone gives you a wrong answer and gets you confused again lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonelyrose*
Member # 15697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonelyrose*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by lonelyrose:
How old are you tina?

i am 37 but age has nothin to do with being confused...
Sorry but it's the first time to see an adult who being confused enough to make a thread about something simple like that.Even kids know about it.If you got kids and asked one of them it would be easier!!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lonelyrose*:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lonelyrose:
How old are you tina?

i am 37 but age has nothin to do with being confused...
Sorry but it's the first time to see an adult who being confused enough to make a thread about something simple like that.Even kids know about it.If you got kids and asked one of them it would be easier!!
well lonley u know i have asked this question cas huh i wanted too duh if u had been here longer u would see far worse posts then mine if ya dont like what i post that is yr problem.. if i have a question i will ask its peoples own choice to answer me or not.....
i dont give a good gosh who or what u are but to call someone stupid for inquiring about somethin makes u far more of a stupid person then the person asking the question.. so plz quit being ignorant and mess with someone else if that what yr tryin to do is start problems.....

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
12 noon is that am or pm?
12 midnight is that am or pm?
i have never understood it nor rember...

Without seeing other reply, I tell you that:
- 12 am = midnight (24.00)
- 12 pm = noon (12.00).

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com