EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Would you do anything for love? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would you do anything for love?
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow MOONSTAR that certainly is anything for love the pain honey is excruciating never again. I just have the short back and sides lol [Smile]
Posts: 159 | From: Nottingham, UK | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi YR I have been considering the exact same thing i'm sure your new life has not been without problems but if things work out with my love this is exactly what i want to do. I am not sure how things will work out between us and our relationship is very new but we do love each other and miss each other soooo much but i spend a lot of time thinking how things would be if i lived in Egypt and gave up my life here to be with him. How have things worked out with you are you happy? do you have any regrets? forgive me if you have told your story many times but i am new to the forum so i havn't heard how things worked out for you. xxxxxxx
Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOONSTAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tiye feel more and more scared everyday people keep telling me it's worse than having a baby. I havn't got any children so i only have their word for it. May need a large bottle of wine afterwards. Not having it done until the 1st of November and i go to Egypt on the 5th hope i don't look like a car crash victim down below for when i go away. Can you remember how long the redness took to go down i may decide to have it done the week before. lol Moonstar xxxxxxx
Posts: 46 | From: CHESTERFIELD | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi not till the next day and even then it was loose fitting trousers lol [Wink] but should be fine if you're flying 4 days later.
Posts: 159 | From: Nottingham, UK | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not me.
see, the BS in the beginning of a relationship isn't love..it's just a passionate infatuation that feels like love b ut its not. we end up doing all kinds of mindless things that we may regret later. i don't go above and beyong for 'love' until i know it's really love. how do u know when it's love? when you are half sick of his butt and still u stick around.

[Smile]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Tiye. Sounds like i should be ok so will go with the 1st November to have it done may be the last time though i hope he appreciates it (ha ha) maybe i'll take my touch eclat with me just in case to cover up the damage. lol Moonstar xx ps i have very fond memories of nights out in Notts is it still as good? Have you got an Egyptian partner or do you just have a great love for Egypt. i'm nosy and curious. Moonstar
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Hi moonstar yes Nottingham still a great night out, not that I would know where to go anymore very rarely hit that seen anymore but still lots of choice just can't take the hangovers anymore lol..

Just PM you [Wink]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Moonstar, it was the biggest disission of my life, and i realy did literally run away, i wasnt thinking much, all i was thinking about was my husband and not spending another moment with out him.
I ran and left all my stuff including my jewelry which hurts, i know its material things but these things have made me sad at times, i just lost my brain i think.
I would not be without him at all, we have our problems for sure, culture shocks, money problems, differences in opinions, but i love him to death, simple as that.
Life is tough now, but even iff i had of known i still would have run.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u are stronger than me yorkie baby...i did the thing i said i would never do and met a dude online.

ACTUALLY:
I have YOU to thank for it when I come to think of it! Remember a while back, you posted about thsi funny website called expatriates.com? well, i went on there and put some funny ad up just to play troll and laugh at the men who i thought were just looking for a free ride...and ended up meeting the most neat guy ever! I thought, hey I made a pen pal out of this, and he ended up not being a bum at all, but a Dr. Like a 'fooled around and fell in love' kinda deal...but not love yet. lol! if we get married, you my maid of honor:)

but then I think, 'say i moved there...if we ended up having money troubles and stuff like that i would sooo leave!' really i wouldnt put up with that crap for a second.

i need to quit running away so easily.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary From Braidwood
Member # 13918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary From Braidwood     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
I havent heard that tune in agaes barefoot, what a top top tune.

Great lyrics but I think slightly obsessive [Wink]

I would be as scared as hell if a man said he would do anything for me, die for me or sell their soul for me... it really is a little bit on the bunny boiler side for my liking.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just sold my soul on facebook [Frown] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Tiye i,ve replied to your pm hope you got it ok xxxxx Moonstar
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I just sold my soul on facebook [Frown] .

...I'll save you and get it back! Cos you really need saving!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiye
Member # 14655

Rate Member
Moorstar never received it hun could u resend? xx
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkie- wish I had your guts, well done, wish all your dreams with your husband come true and more. [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is overrated. After 25 years of marriage, love flies out of the window, if I divorced, I would never marry again, had 2 many years of practise, what a person thinks of the world and what they think of themselves in terms of expectation, change in their 30, change in their 40, and so on, if spouses do not grow together, the relationship is doomed to fail,who are the casualties, the children, I believe both sexes should only get married in their 30. But as some might protest one of reasons could be, they want to be young parents and be able to take an active role in their children's lives.
To answer your question, no I would not do anything for love, as love is very fleeting especially in the early days of a relationship
there after reality sets in and the honeymoon is over

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOONSTAR
Member # 15767

Rate Member
Sent PM again TiyeXXXXX
Have a great day hun love Moonstar xxxxxxxxxxx

Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
Love is overrated.

Love could never be overrated and thinking so is undervaluing something that is actually priceless. What could be more beautiful than drinking a cup of coffee with the person you love? What could be more blissful than being intimate with the person you love? Love is priceless and anyone fair would readily admit that. It started to rain an hour or so ago, first rains here since spring. When it did i went to the other room and told my lady, 'it's raining' [Smile] . Something just as simple as that has more taste in life when sharing it with someone you love, hey - but that's just me though.
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone has thier own view of the word love....some would do things that others could never emagine doing in the name of love....but if u truly love someone no one thing is a hard sacrafice to be with that person....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Gladiator
Member # 15875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me i would do anything for my love and I'm ready to do anything just for my love but if the things are against my degnity or my religion I won't do ...sorry
Posts: 70 | From: somewhere on Earth !!! | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com