EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Can a dog be my competitor?! ...sexually (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can a dog be my competitor?! ...sexually
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by One2desire:
I finally found a place for my dog, but the idea of my child being attracted to animals just makes a shiver run down my spine.
Still don't know how to tell him that I am not leaving the dog with him. Is there a good excuse for this without hurting his feelings?!

[Confused] Your child?? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One2desire
Member # 15184

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One2desire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
I finally found a place for my dog, but the idea of my child being attracted to animals just makes a shiver run down my spine.
Still don't know how to tell him that I am not leaving the dog with him. Is there a good excuse for this without hurting his feelings?!

[Confused] Your child?? [Confused]
yes, in case my baby will come after his daddy... oh lord i hope it's gonna be a girl!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Smuckers, you have to concentrate while reading posts [Big Grin] , don't get distracted all the time!
The girl is pregnant...

To One2desire:
Don't worry too much, maybe the kid will come after you and be a good story-teller! [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiergeliebter
Member # 15195

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Tiergeliebter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello guys,

I didn't have enough courage to talk to anyone about this, so i'll just share my concerns with the crowd here.
I am married to an egyptian guy from Qena for 5 months. He grew up in a very religious family where talking about sex was not tolerated, however it was a very hot subject in this area. Girls were veiled except for the eyes and he hasn't seen any female body until he was 26 and came to work in hurghada.
Recently we had a chat and I was bold enough to ask him how he could stand the "pressure" during all these years as he's a guy and has "needs", especially since he is kinda freak in the bed and never gets enough... The answer knocked me off: his father had a farm with goats, sheep, donkeys, etc... when he was 17 his father caught him "playing" with himself after accidentally running into the "hammam" and seeing his sister naked. So his father took him to the stable and made him "do it" with a goat...in order to protect his sister. I am still shocked.
We have a female german shepherd at home and now I got scared leaving her with him, as I am traveling to Germany next month for 3 weeks...

Did anyone face this kind of problem?!
Please help!

Liebling this u? y u do dis 2 me?
Posts: 2 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is getter better by the minute!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One2desire
Member # 15184

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One2desire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiergeliebter:

No, my husband doesn't know how to use internet.

...Seems like there are more like me out there.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, have to check the goat-banger thread first thing in the morning. And I am glad to not be disappointed. I especially like the new character addition, classic touch. [Big Grin] So who else thinks this is a Josette? [Cool]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiergeliebter
Member # 15195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiergeliebter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mesh 3arf leh hya bet2ol lelnas kolaha keda hasa eny bet7'ede3
Posts: 2 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOL what you don't understand is the name,
Tiergeliebter in German means 'animal love'.lol

Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Girls, if your husbands start to act strangely, most probably they are suspecting you to be the thread starter [Big Grin]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL what you don't understand is the name,
Tiergeliebter in German means 'animal love'.lol

Smucky I think we could all pretty much guess that the name meant something along those lines. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Shines On:
Oh yes, have to check the goat-banger thread first thing in the morning. And I am glad to not be disappointed. I especially like the new character addition, classic touch. [Big Grin] So who else thinks this is a Josette? [Cool]

It obviously is the same one playing Josette,only this time wearing another of his dresses. [Wink]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Your husband dosent know how to use the internet?? Lol how long has he been living in hurghada again? oh well, maybe hes one of the few men in Hurghada who has never chatted a women up online [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh please tell me she isn't from Dallas. [Frown]

So many weirdo's in Texas... [Eek!] [Razz]

Where is the popcorn? [Confused]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One2desire
Member # 15184

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
quote:
quote:

Your husband dosent know how to use the internet?? Lol how long has he been living in hurghada again? oh well, maybe hes one of the few men in Hurghada who has never chatted a women up online [Roll Eyes]
He's a very shy guy. He's not from a rich family and never had a computer. In his job it's not required. But now i'm teaching him how to use it.
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
quote:
quote:

He's a very shy guy. He's not from a rich family and never had a computer. In his job it's not required. But now i'm teaching him how to use it.
Be careful.. he might find a new cute puppy online to play with while your in germany.. [Eek!]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for airspeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sometimes he's mixing up our names...i mean mine and my dog's. And our names are not similar at all.

ROFL [Big Grin]

what is your dog's name btw?

Posts: 42 | From: here, there and everywhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One2desire
Member # 15184

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by airspeed:
quote:
Sometimes he's mixing up our names...i mean mine and my dog's. And our names are not similar at all.

ROFL [Big Grin]

what is your dog's name btw?

her name is pumpkin. but i don't think the name matters.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my god wtf are u gettin more stupid or what make a new topic about yr husband gettin caught by yr dad and maybe ass bannged by yr dad or 3 some with yr parents!
this one is just down right nasty!!!
buy yr husband a horse to save yr dogs ass!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thelovingone
Member # 15197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thelovingone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have one question ....if u know that ur husband was doing it with your dog will u still love ur dog and care about it !? for god sake this is like his second wife ..sorry to say that !
But the truth always hurts ...your husband prefers the dog more than u !

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One2desire
Member # 15184

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by thelovingone:
i have one question ....if u know that ur husband was doing it with your dog will u still love ur dog and care about it !? for god sake this is like his second wife ..sorry to say that !
But the truth always hurts ...your husband prefers the dog more than u !

I don't think that he already did it with the dog... she would be afraid of him i guess... although they've never really connected..
thelovingone
Member # 15197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thelovingone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or to see if u're husband really did it with ur dog ...just tell him that the dog has disease maybe scabies and see how he will react... [Smile] cool huh
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a question, for all those RBs who marry upper Egyptians, whiile you are paying for companionship, are you also able to pay to have sex with your co-wives?

Seriously these co-wives (whether they admit there's a real wife or not), might be into these younger upper Egyptian guys because they have an opportunity for young upper Egyptian gal action too.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow this thread lost its fun...
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Somehow this thread lost its fun...

its fun when you can humiliate a woman who can actually import her love interest, but if she moves into the slums to support him and his family then all of a sudden to humiliation doesn't apply? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is RB's? [Confused]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One2desire
Member # 15184

Rate Member
I thought he's ashamed of what he was doing with the goats, but he thinks it's the only way to protect girls from being raped! OMG!!!
What if he wants our children to do the same?!

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
What is RB's? [Confused]

Retirement Bitches
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeky Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people, u gotta check this out [Eek!] : http://savecivilization.org/?p=207
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eeewwwwwwwww !! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
save a dog ride a donkey!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by Cheeky Chica:

Why do you think that is CC? [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
popcorn, ices, sandwiches, dog biscuits

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol bird sex xD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
I've got a question, for all those RBs who marry upper Egyptians, whiile you are paying for companionship, are you also able to pay to have sex with your co-wives?

Seriously these co-wives (whether they admit there's a real wife or not), might be into these younger upper Egyptian guys because they have an opportunity for young upper Egyptian gal action too.

sono didnt you read the thread? its about sex with goats and dogs, not about co-wives [Roll Eyes] honestly you are obsessed! [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:

Lol it says:
Arabic is the 2nd most common language that is used to search for “gay man.”

Egypt is currently #1 for “fat sex.” [Big Grin] LOL !

For “bird sex,” Egypt is at 1. (Come ON!)

For “a*s sex,” Saudi Arabia comes first, followed directly by Egypt and Morocco.

Cheeky Chica
Member # 15189

quote:
quote:

Pakistan, Morocco, Turkey and Egypt are at the top of the list when it comes to “animal sex.”

delicious news...

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya cas they havent concidered mexico yet they love animal sex there!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Roll Eyes]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com