EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The Big Big Meeting (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Big Big Meeting
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/depression/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100173473>1=31009
try to read this Pacha_Sanafir
Negative cyclic thinking, persistent and recurrent worrying or brooding; see Clinical depression, Obsessive-compulsive disorder

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pacha_Sanafir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole world burn The American (PIGS') flag and call you pigs, stupid, idiot, ....etc

and others call you whores and sluts and faggots!

Go, convince the whole world to change their idea about you American PIGS first before talking to me!

What an American PIG!

GO TO HELL PIGS

Posts: 46 | From: Sharm El-Sheikh | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boy do you really have issues [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pacha_Sanafir:
The whole world burn The American (PIGS') flag and call you pigs, stupid, idiot, ....etc

and others call you whores and sluts and faggots!

Go, convince the whole world to change their idea about you American PIGS first before talking to me!

What an American PIG!

GO TO HELL PIGS

i will give u walids address u go to his face and tell him his woman is a pig!!
are u man enough to stand up to yr words??
and sorry yorkie!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:

http://i26.tinypic.com/10cneoj.jpg long live the flag tina [Wink]

and sorry too yorkie [Wink]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Hey pancha get the hell off my thread, its about a lovely day out not insulting, slandering cruel things to inocent people.
Go get your own thread up, and get the hell off mine.

Ok girls and boys, place of meet.
Infront of 4 seasons point, next to the felluca.
Is this good?
4pm?
Take and ride , and then maybe a picnic in a garden, or a park, maybe we can just decide when well arrive, iff anyone has a great idea, will we bring our own eat, or anyone want to get some thing out?

Ok the 8th it is, i think a felluca is around 40le per boat per hour.

How many will be a definate.

Yorksire is definate, i hope with my husband.

am gona be there will check with leito and old bag jean humm haranksh

but i need exact point i suck at directions heh

cheers
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pacha_Sanafir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

this is how the rest of the world treat your flag lol

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/26/71/22907126.jpg

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/bf/300px-Flagonfireimage2.jpg

I am sure some people use it instead of toilet papers lol

Posts: 46 | From: Sharm El-Sheikh | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
maybe you should use it to clean your foul mouth out, stop posting here let Get The new Not-Giving-a **** Meter get directions, start your own thread [Mad] [Mad]
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Get The new Not-Giving-aFuck Meter:
quote:
Hey pancha get the hell off my thread, its about a lovely day out not insulting, slandering cruel things to inocent people.
Go get your own thread up, and get the hell off mine.

Ok girls and boys, place of meet.
Infront of 4 seasons point, next to the felluca.
Is this good?
4pm?
Take and ride , and then maybe a picnic in a garden, or a park, maybe we can just decide when well arrive, iff anyone has a great idea, will we bring our own eat, or anyone want to get some thing out?

Ok the 8th it is, i think a felluca is around 40le per boat per hour.

How many will be a definate.

Yorksire is definate, i hope with my husband.

am gona be there will check with leito and old bag jean humm haranksh

but i need exact point i suck at directions heh

cheers
amr

Well I'm planning to come if someone says exactly where and when!
May I suggest a new thread with the exact time and exact details of the place (where exactly is Four Seasons? Which side of the Nile? Nearest Metro station, street name, all that kind of stuff!) written in the very first post!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

this is how the rest of the world treat your flag lol

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/26/71/22907126.jpg

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/bf/300px-Flagonfireimage2.jpg

I am sure some people use it instead of toilet papers lol

dude are you suffering from PMS
relax cursing never solve any thing
and again every country have its good and bad stuff
for the love of god enough is enough
just quick edit
i dont think he would be able to replay

ah well hit the road jack

cheers
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Probs micky, but i just wanted to kep it nice here, and its just trashed from this nasty idgit. why?
why you have to trash my happy day thread.
pillock.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK start a new directions thread guys.
Please cause im so lookiong forward to this day, andf im so pleased that there are so many lovely people coming along.
Do you agree meet in one place and then take the day as we please,
Just easy?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Please cause im so lookiong forward to this day, andf im so pleased that there are so many lovely people coming along.
Just easy?

its ok york he wont replay or bother us any more
[Smile]
amr

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i could go
maybe one day not now!!!
and that idget is a young boy that needs a good whackin so ignore him!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thanks amr,
I mean we just want to all get to know eachother, and some loser coming here spoiling it, is he jealous or wht,
Why all the rubbish talk for?
Glad your coming along amr.
Ok
Front 4 seasons on the nile.
Next, to grand hyatt, there is a felluca there, lets meet there and take a cola and a felluca ride
and then come up with the ideas.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just easy?

Yes, but I think we should have a couple of definate connecting points through the day for people who can't come at the start - like if they're at work all day or something.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Ok Old bag well i think we need to at least stay in the nile area, and at least swap fone numbers with a member that will be at the 4 meeting so we can keep you informed of where well head to.
heheheheh not the brightest of ideas.
Ok
come on you guys.
do you want to make it 5 pm.
How many can be there at 4pm?
and how many want to be a bit later?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

OK well someone make the new thread with the exact details [Big Grin]
I'm gonna be offline til Tuesday once I finish up here tonight.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then.... have fun without me! I'll be online and posting away as usual!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwww tiger i wish you can be with us all.
Still dont know the people that are certain and the time they can make it.
Im pm you tigerlily.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkie, just open up a new thread and give all the details in regards to the meeting - as Oldbag proposed.

And don't worry - we'll link up someday! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
WE will huni for sure,
Just a little thing here tiger you may understand
It Is 7 w but not to be seen, go to another H tomorrow for another foto.
Do you undersatand tiger, just lazy to pm.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Yes Yorkie, just tell us a time and a place where we can sit and chill and relax and wait for latecomers. Let's say earliest 4pm for people who might already be in the city, and maybe go for the felluca at 530pm so people have got 1.5 hours to find us.

When you said 'day' higher up I thought you were suggesting meeting much earlier.

Please give extremely explicit directions to the place though!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Ok then we need a chill out coffee bar close to to nile.
Well meet out side grand hyatt, entrance, and over from 4 seasons on the nile, there is a good felluca there on the corner, this will be at 5.30.
Early people can meet at 4 maybe out side the big KFC in tahir square, is this ok, or any one suggest a closer place.
Guys please i need some one that knows directions good, im not so familiar with cairo.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

OK - where's Grand Hyatt - is it easy to spot? Is it on the Cairo side? Is it near the Musueum or in Downtown somewhere?
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
more down town on the nile, but the area we need to send details to you.
help guys

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
ok 0106365596 thats my cell i have no freaken idea about any direction [Big Grin]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you get it organised and have a fantastic day out!!

Have fun [Wink] [Cool]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

OK I found the location of the Grand Hyatt - its on Roda Island.

http://cairo.grand.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/services/maps/index.jsp?icamp=propMapDirections

Looks like the nearest metro station is Saad Zaghloul but the streets round there are very confusing without a map.

I'm just looking at the maps I have and I think it would be better to meet there or at Four Seasons (even the early comers). If its very hot, hanging around KFC in Tahrir will be horrible. There must be a chill-out cafe in the hotel (though I guess it might be a bit expensive)

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thanks happy bunny, we wish you were coming,
heheheheheheheheheheh i will send you message amr, only to see iff you recive

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to suggest the nile hilton, it is better placed in tahir square easy for metro.
Sorry guys i didn't mean to poke in on you! [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
got it rose cheers

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehheheheheh did you recive?
Ok save it as we need to all be in touch to know where well all be.
Yes thats the place old bag.
Better take a taxi to grand hyatt, easier than metro i guess.
Ok Amr has his number here, maybe he can be main man, Organiser,
Will you be there at 4 pm or 5.30?
We all no your number heheheheheheh so then we have a main contact. cool.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
yeah every one is free to call including pissed people and freak's we can even meet up

ment for pissed people [Big Grin]

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hheheheheheheh you are cracking me up boy.
I think you are so brave to put your number here, but hey we got our selfs a contact.
Ok time place, please for the finnal time.
All sleep i guess.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

So shall we meet straight there from 4pm onwards then, and find a cafe to sit in rather than boiling to death at KFC in Tahrir and walking down?

No, I won't take a taxi - I will get the metro and walk because I am allergic to taxis if I can avoid them.

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
I was going to suggest the nile hilton, it is better placed in tahir square easy for metro.
Sorry guys i didn't mean to poke in on you! [Wink]

Yes, Nile Hilton has a lovely garden cafe I meet people in sometimes (not ESers [Wink] ) and it comes out on to the Corniche.
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Oldbag:
So shall we meet straight there from 4pm onwards then, and find a cafe to sit in rather than boiling to death at KFC in Tahrir and walking down?

No, I won't take a taxi - I will get the metro and walk because I am allergic to taxis if I can avoid them.

so 4 pm then i think clintro is next to kfc
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Oh ok. Cilantro next to KFC in Tahrir Sq at 4pm
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hheheheheheheheh good adverising Amr,
Ok clitro next to kfcs in tahir.
Wht is this place guys?
Im happy we have a final.
this is 4pm. and 5.30-6 heheheheh is the felluca ride, on corner of the grand hyatt.
Wow going to be nice for sure.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

quote:
Hheheheheheheheh good adverising Amr,
Ok clitro next to kfcs in tahir.
Wht is this place guys?
Im happy we have a final.
this is 4pm. and 5.30-6 heheheheh is the felluca ride, on corner of the grand hyatt.
Wow going to be nice for sure.

Cilantro - its a coffee shop!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Wow we can all sleep knowing where and wht well be up too, sounds a good choice people.
C u there then.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
90 degrees waterslide does not exist.

Didn't their stupid PIG president validate the war on Iraq and the main reason was looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq which didnt exist!
so weird! but true!

You are so mad that 90 degrees waterslides do not exist, while their stupid pig went in a war looking for an illusion killing 4000 PIG from his army and over 100,000 Iraqis!

It's a crazy world!

Just science... [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Are people forgeting about the meeting?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i will be there B just text my phone the exact date and time and place. i will come for sure
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish i could be there sweety, think i will be in new hampshire hhaha, but i am sure trying to come in june or so to see you, perhaps if plans work out that i do come then we can arrange another meet up as well for all of us. And you are sooo going to Sharm with me then!! it will be so fun.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheh cool i will love it, i really need that now, this moment. Havent left here in months.
Yes well do another in July for sure, well start planing in June i guess.
well hugs to you have fun.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com