EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » No Key for the new wife (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: No Key for the new wife
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
she's becoming schizophrenic - imaginary friends [Roll Eyes] Nearly feels sorry for her. She must be terrible lonely maybe that is also why she blogs about the pains in her life online. Because she has no real friends or love to discuss it with. That is really sad [Frown] . Maybe we should stop this???

N E V E R.

That biatch is mine until her last breath on this forum.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have often found in life it takes a better person to back down in such situations.

Fighting fire with fire is an endless battle.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soz tibe I was half awake and skimmed [Big Grin]

poor cow having to invent online friends!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx - please restall my honour [Big Grin]

Wonder what this guy says when he receive a message from Denmark [Big Grin]

Ayman Mohamed
1512 Spruce Pl, Apt 306
Minneapolis, MN 55403-3583

phone no (612) 871-8357

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Domme4U:
virgin boy's delusions of power.

which is why egyptian-to-egyptian marriages take years of negiotiations and mother of the bride makes numerous impromptu and uninvited nor with fair warning inspections during the first 6 months.

Its like societal approved S/M! Ahmed needs to get engaged, to a girl with a well educated, well heeled, and powerful mother.

Does your reply relate in any manner to my post?!

and as usual I used to hear lies such as"AKE YEARS TO NEGOCIATE"as if it were the ARAB-Israeli battle!!

it takes long perhabs not more than 6 months bot years .

Stop trolling and post seriously

quote:
Not re-written but you can add something to it. I know you can do it, I've done and it's all stamped and properly legalized at all Egyptian offices needed, last stamp is from our embassy.
I have never seen never heard of an EGYPTIAN_EGYPTIAN marriage contract that is modified in the middle of the life,I do not know about other Egyptian-non-Egyptian contracts but in theory all of them can be modified but people in Egypt do not do that ,why?

it implies that you are not trusting the husband,and would lead to tons of suspicions ,you had a lot of time before marriage to write whatever you want in it so after marriage you remebered something?!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed your wasting your time. Sono aka Domme aka Amy Lynn Johnson knows everything better than everyone and she knows more than any egyptian eventhought her only experience with Egypt is her egy exhusband who fcked her through a hole in the sheet.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
I didn't say anything about running away. Please re-read the question and answer accordingly.

but you said "she would like to leave the house without your permission"
isn't this considered as escaping?!

women in Egypt can go whereever they want ,it is all agreed that women are adults and can visit theri freinds unless otherwise stated.

quote:
So, if the wife wants to visit specisfice [sic] people the husband see(s) as bad/corrupted people, does he have the right to tell his lady (that's SO insulting) to stay in the house? Or no?
of course ,if the husband sees those people as corrupted he has the right to tell her not to visit them ,not insult .for example if the husband is suspicious about the behaviour of some people/neighbours.

in Egypt or anywhere if you walk with bad people them you are bad,he has the right to protect her reputation ,this is not an insult

quote:
Contracts are one thing. Conditions within a contract are something else
contracts in Egypt are approximately the same ,of course you can put whatever condition you want before it gets signed for example you can ask to put a condition that forces the husband not to marry agian ,and certain other conditions which comply with Islamic Shari'a.

No -one in Egypt modify the contract after it is written ,as far as I know ,simply because the husband will probably refuse,you had you time to think about it before marriage

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
So long all Es'er - Weekend and family time will start in 2 minutes.

Have fun during the weekend [Smile]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See you on Monday again, Tibe. If the weather stays as it is right now we'll drive to Cologne tomorrow!!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:
I didn't say anything about running away. Please re-read the question and answer accordingly.

No, leaving the house without (a husband's) permission and running away or escaping are very different things.

quote:
Main Entry: run away
Function: intransitive verb
Date: 13th century
1 a : to leave quickly in order to avoid or escape something b : to leave home; especially : elope
2 : to run out of control : stampede, bolt
3 : to gain a substantial lead : win by a large margin

— run away with 1 : to take away in haste or secretly; especially : steal
2 : to outshine the others in (as a theatrical performance)
3 : to carry or drive beyond prudent or reasonable limits <your imagination ran away with you>

quote:
Main Entry: 1es·cape
Pronunciation: \is-ˈkāp, es-, dial iks-ˈkāp\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): es·caped; es·cap·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French escaper, eschaper, from Vulgar Latin *excappare, from Latin ex- + Late Latin cappa head covering, cloak
intransitive verb
1 a : to get away (as by flight) <escaped from prison> b : to issue from confinement <gas is escaping> c of a plant : to run wild from cultivation
2 : to avoid a threatening evil <the boat sank but the crew escaped>
transitive verb
1 : to get free of : break away from <escape the jungle> <escape the solar system>
2 : to get or stay out of the way of : avoid <efforts to escape poverty>
3 : to fail to be noticed or recallable by <his name escapes me>
4 a : to issue from <a smile escaped me> b : to be uttered involuntarily by <a sigh of relief escaped her>

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it implies that you are not trusting the husband,and would lead to tons of suspicions ,you had a lot of time before marriage to write whatever you want in it so after marriage you remebered something?!

Well there are other choices as well, other than your guess, but I don't have to explain them to total strangers [Wink] If I didn't trust my hubby I wouldn't be here, in Egypt, in the first place. So simple.
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to add; many westerners think that these Egyptian style conditions are a sign of mistrust alltogether and also pre-nup which is fairly common in the west.

To think of it, I guess in the end no one is to be trusted, no one can say how any situation will change after 10 or even 50 years of marriage. You may find yourself married to a monster so then those conditions and pre-nups come handy. I've seen and heard horrible battles during divorce, taking even kids into it, so yes then it is easier the more conditions you would have. You wouldn't have to argue, it would be all on the paper. But I also think that those conditions are not worth much here in Egypt. Not all of them anyway.

If we are talking about marriages as business deals/contracts - then we need to approach them as such, I mean would you buy an expensive apartment without thinking it properly through and making a good contract, so that problems can be avoided afterwards. The same goes for marriage contract, people DO change and obviously a lot if Egypt's divorce rate is around 40%. I doubt all divorces are nice and clean.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, leaving the house without (a husband's) permission and running away or escaping are very different things.

quote:
Main Entry: run away
Function: intransitive verb
1 a : to leave quickly in order to avoid or escape something b : to leave home; especially : elope
2 : to run out of control : stampede, bolt
3 : to gain a substantial lead : win by a large margin

— run away with 1 : to take away in haste or secretly; especially : steal
2 : to outshine the others in (as a theatrical performance)
3 : to carry or drive beyond prudent or reasonable limits <your imagination ran away with you>

quote:
Main Entry: 1es·cape
Pronunciation: \is-ˈkāp, es-, dial iks-ˈkāp\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): es·caped; es·cap·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French escaper, eschaper, from Vulgar Latin *excappare, from Latin ex- + Late Latin cappa head covering, cloak
intransitive verb
1 a : to get away (as by flight) <escaped from prison> b : to issue from confinement <gas is escaping> c of a plant : to run wild from cultivation
2 : to avoid a threatening evil <the boat sank but the crew escaped>
transitive verb
1 : to get free of : break away from <escape the jungle> <escape the solar system>
2 : to get or stay out of the way of : avoid <efforts to escape poverty>
3 : to fail to be noticed or recallable by <his name escapes me>
4 a : to issue from <a smile escaped me> b : to be uttered involuntarily by <a sigh of relief escaped her>

Can you believe you have to resort to writing it out as if you were talking to a child...

The girl only wants a fecking door key!

Either he won't permit her one = he is an idiot
MIL has told son to tell wifey she cannot have one = 2 idiots
There is no spare key = get one cut

Bloody drama!

fight for your rights.. if you can't fight, then suffer in silence.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptmom:

School just never got done. They never made it to the University to check it out and now I believe it has already begun. So I guess it wasn't that important to her.

Thanks for all your comments. [Smile]

If I remember correctly they were both going to enroll in school. Did he get himself enrolled or was it just her who did not get enrolled in time?
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense: If I remember correctly they were both going to enroll in school. Did he get himself enrolled or was it just her who did not get enrolled in time?

Nothing's been confirmed here yet mini, all we got to know is that Ruqayya has no key and obviously no access to the net..I'm worried. [Confused]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Churchlady
Member # 16445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Churchlady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense: If I remember correctly they were both going to enroll in school. Did he get himself enrolled or was it just her who did not get enrolled in time?

Nothing's been confirmed here yet mini, all we got to know is that Ruqayya has no key and obviously no access to the net..I'm worried. [Confused]

No, don't worry. She has internet - I talk to her on skype every day. As far as the key goes, I really think Roqayya's hubby is scared she will do something crazy if she goes outside on her own - like speaking to a man or something.

Maybe that is why they have never made it to the University - not so sure he wants her to go to school where there are other men about.

Mini, her husband will begin his 4th year at the University on Oct. 3rd but I'm afraid she will be left at home. We shall see what happens in the next week.

Posts: 66 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

No, don't worry. She has internet - I talk to her on skype every day. As far as the key goes, I really think Roqayya's hubby is scared she will do something crazy if she goes outside on her own - like speaking to a man or something.

Maybe that is why they have never made it to the University - not so sure he wants her to go to school where there are other men about.

Mini, her husband will begin his 4th year at the University on Oct. 3rd but I'm afraid she will be left at home. We shall see what happens in the next week.

If she is in a rural area the local university probably has no classes taught in English.

How is she going to be able to keep up in a class which she doesn't know the language.

There is a few university programs taught entirely in Engish in Cairo, only a handful of classes at the Alex university are taught entirely in English.

She is not an Egyptian citizen and she doesn't have a Egyptian high school diploma, so therefore she'd have to pay for her tuition out of pocket.

Egyptmom, why not co-sign her student loan so she can take courses at the AUC in Cairo? She'd have to figure out how to get back and forth from her rural city to Cairo somehow. Last I heard it took over 90 minutes by minibus one way to get from Sixth of October to downtown Cairo.

Also why not offer to co-sign a student loan for a distance or online degree program via her local university. Might be better to shoot for a January start date.

And I know from experience in order for her hubby to co-sign a student loan he'd have to be a resident of the USA, not just a legal foreign spouse. So you'd have to co-sign or her father, there is no way around this.

Try to be proactive rather than discussing limitations with strangers on the internet.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]

Interesting because I thought the plan was for them to travel to school together.

It seems now that he just told her she could go to school to appease her but had no intention of allowing that to happen ever.

Like someone else mentioned - it would have been difficult for her to enroll in any university in Egypt other than AUC anyway without being an Egyptian citizen. We mentioned this before anyway.

As far as men go, the world is full of them. It's kind of impossible to go through life avoiding places where men are about. What a way to have to live. Unless she went to an all girls school in the US did her husband think she's never been in a classroom with a man before? Egypt is co-educational. Sounds like he should move her to Saudi that way she can attend a class with all women and female teachers.

I spoke to her once by phone before I left for the States. I hope she's doing well.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
I have often found in life it takes a better person to back down in such situations.

Fighting fire with fire is an endless battle.

I totally agree LF!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My daughter has been married for 3 months and still doesn't have a key to the flat she lives in with her MIL and husband. She doesn't go out alone but I still think she should have a key to her own home. When she asked her husband for a key he said "Why do you need one?"

Let the comments begin...

Yes, she doesn't need to have duplicate key to enter the flat, cause she may not go out alone, her husband should open the door for her or alternatively, just knock knock knock the door and her MIL will open the door for her. Isn't that easy? I like to be treated as a queen, so follow my way.

But [Wink] it is good to ask for key of private flat and car.

Just don't make it as big issue to leave for hometown in USA ok?

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am i missing something here? [Confused]

The issue here for me is not 'the key' it is what it stands for. For 'me' i would have an issue about freedom, freedom to come and go as i please. If it is a case that she is not allowed then theres the problem, why would she not be allowed? Her husband must realise that she is old ehough to marry and travel thousands of miles away from 'home' then surely she is old enough to come and go as she pleases. [Roll Eyes]

Egyptmom i would be so very concerned if she were my daughter, apart from the key i would be fuming that she has not attended college as she and her husband stated before she would. I do feel however that because you are way from the situation and have no male (i think i am correct in thinking that you mentioned that before) that this family (husband included) are not treating your daughter how many Egyptain women would be treated. For example my SIL married before she went to Uni but the whole family agreed that she must go even after married and she did, heaven knows what my MIL and FIL (and hubby) would have done she was unable too. I really do feel for you, lets hope she finds her voice (if thats what SHE really wants) and demand what is right. [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:
quote:
[QUOTE]

Interesting because I thought the plan was for them to travel to school together.

It seems now that he just told her she could go to school to appease her but had no intention of allowing that to happen ever.

Like someone else mentioned - it would have been difficult for her to enroll in any university in Egypt other than AUC anyway without being an Egyptian citizen. We mentioned this before anyway.

As far as men go, the world is full of them. It's kind of impossible to go through life avoiding places where men are about. What a way to have to live. Unless she went to an all girls school in the US did her husband think she's never been in a classroom with a man before? Egypt is co-educational. Sounds like he should move her to Saudi that way she can attend a class with all women and female teachers.

I spoke to her once by phone before I left for the States. I hope she's doing well.

Your in the US Mini? Is everything ok? Are you still married? Sorry for so many questions, I must of missed the post where you told that you were coming back. [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:
quote:
[QUOTE]

Your in the US Mini? Is everything ok? Are you still married? Sorry for so many questions, I must of missed the post where you told that you were coming back. [Smile]
I'm back in Cairo now (still married). Just took a long vacation (5 weeks) to the States during Ramadan to visit my son and friends. I got back to Egypt September 22.
lifeAgift2
Member # 12263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeAgift2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was last in Egypt no one carried keys.

Ther was one big key for the downstair iorn door and the flats all had keys hanging on the door knob so you could take it in and not get locked in.

I was more concerned with the fire hazard and escape route should the iorn door key be misplaced. Nver felt like a prisoner 'cause hubby didn't have a personal key either.

--------------------
lifeAgift2 is the poster formerly know as lifeAgift. Couldn't rember the old password!

Posts: 12 | From: In my RIGHT mind in the WRONG country | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello back again awwwwwwwwwww.

im back juct for that girl who has no key for her flat.

i wanna tell her only one thing .
dont ruin ur life with ur husband who loves u and respect u.
this is the life in egypt women are not allowed outside after acertain time unless they have the permitt from their husbands and their husbands know where they are .

dont be upset as long as he loves u.

and from my lil experience in life dont listen to people who r not you.
one hit her boy friend with an alarm clock off his head hahahah and the other talking about how women fight for their rights etc...

they r not you.
so be ur self and dont listen to any body.
try to get the experience but do what ever u feel its right.

dont let people make u rebel against ur husband .
if he loves u and u can feel that .

live the life u planned to live together and not the life of the others .

i really like this site coz every body can show his experience and the best thaing is not to live the experience of the others.

this is really my first time to come in this site along time ago so excuse me if i missunderstood any thing that i didnt read all the threads well

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pablo_7777:
hello back again awwwwwwwwwww.

im back juct for that girl who has no key for her flat.

i wanna tell her only one thing .
dont ruin ur life with ur husband who loves u and respect u.
this is the life in egypt women are not allowed outside after acertain time unless they have the permitt from their husbands and their husbands know where they are .

and from my lil experience in life dont listen to people who r not you.
one hit her boy friend with an alarm clock off his head hahahah and the other talking about how women fight for their rights etc...

they r not you.
so be ur self and dont listen to any body.
try to get the experience but do what ever u feel its right.

dont let people make u rebel against ur husband .
if he loves u and u can feel that .

live the life u planned to live together and not the life of the others .

i really like this site coz every body can show his experience and the best thaing is not to live the experience of the others.

this is really my first time to come in this site along time ago so excuse me if i missunderstood any thing that i didnt read all the threads well

Didn't you lock your pregnant wife in the apartment because she wanted to be free and have a mind of her own!!!

Simple: If someone loves you, truely loves you, then they will respect you and let you live your life as you wish.

The minute a man tries to control you, run for the hills!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

The minute a man tries to control you, run for the hills!!!

I second that!!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

First I agree with Ayisha and CF here.

quote:
Originally posted by pablo_7777:

I know some women are not allowed to go out "certain times" and all that. But don't try to tell that it is the norm. This is a thing that COUPLES THEMSELVES can choose. And as I see it there was no talk about roqqaya not being able to go out, only that she didn't have a key.

And as for "love", it doesn't justify just any behaviour!

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so nice of u to share ferret.

stop being like the one who is defending the women with ur poisoned thoughts.

yes i did if u think to lock the door and give her th key in the same time

then why u say that i locked her?
when i gave her the key.

i tell u why ?
coz u know nothing about what in between the couples of love and secrets.

coz u spoilt what we planned for . may be coz it was the only day of the week she can see u so she didnt want to let u down ( coz u have ur job in the rest of the week ). may be u didnt know that we planned for some thing but the problem is u didnt bother to ask what is the problem.

if u r really wise and advising women the right things u would have asked her about the problem and told her its okay we can meet in the night or next day.
but no u didnt bother about what was the problem .

please stop being like the one who is looking after the women`s right in egypt. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Still a deluded drama queen then!

Spoilt your plans pmsl... I am sure we all went for a coffee instead of you both going for a Chinese!!! You were ly onannoyed as your wife changed your loose plans, I was an adult and didn't object to meeting and you reacted by locking her in the apartment and punching items of furniture. Very manly!

with you reputation for lying, violence and lack of respect for women I really don't think people will take any notice of your words.

you don't like me, I don't like you .. Deal with it like a man and stop your whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every person has the right to come and go from their homes as they wish. Simple.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I meet an Egyptian girl aged 25 3-4 times a week for a coffee and to gain a better perspective of real life here for me we discuss the topics brought up on here...

When I mentioned this story she said that it was not common for a man to withold a key... she thought the only reasons a man would be like this is if he is either insecure of the marriage, ashamed of her or is a bully.

Tell me ladies, back in your home towns in the West, if a man told you you could not have a key to you own home, how would you react?

I cannot imagine any guy I know saying that!!! But if he did I would have to laugh at him and take his key off him and just go get one cut. If he opposed, well [Wink] I would make sure during the divorce I got the bloody house [Big Grin]

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for being so polite and clling me names but u dont even know me.

lying for what?
when did i disrespect u?
(punching items of furniture)stop being the lawyer of the furniture haha.they didnt complaint to u.

hey wake up i never kept the key away from my wife. she always had the key with her.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Your wife published the story here for all to read so I need go no further...

I do know you, remember, I spoiled your plans!!! [Wink]

you should go to anger management class if changing a meal time from afternoon to evening causes you to show such aggression. It is unhealthy to be so violent and angry.

Please, get back to the subject.

I am interested to know what western women (or men) would say if in their home town if their partner refused them a key to their home.

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never knew that u r a sycologist haah.
how do u know me?
u might know some other people for diffrent reasons but not me.

u know nothing about me im honestly talking.

do u think when u tell me my wife published the story here for all u might spoil my relationship with my wife for the crap u just said.

i dont know why u do that .
u should be in a mental hospital not with normal paople.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh my good God.. go away!!!
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I meet an Egyptian girl aged 25 3-4 times a week for a coffee and to gain a better perspective of real life here for me we discuss the topics brought up on here...

When I mentioned this story she said that it was not common for a man to withold a key... she thought the only reasons a man would be like this is if he is either insecure of the marriage, ashamed of her or is a bully.

Tell me ladies, back in your home towns in the West, if a man told you you could not have a key to you own home, how would you react?

I cannot imagine any guy I know saying that!!! But if he did I would have to laugh at him and take his key off him and just go get one cut. If he opposed, well [Wink] I would make sure during the divorce I got the bloody house [Big Grin]

If you're in a western town with a western man then you can judge him according to western standards.

otherwise if you cannot handle the possiblity of being locked in then you pay for the flat or not live with the guy at all. That simple, don't expect a balady/saeedi to behave like a western man because he isn't.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

If you're in a western town with a western man then you can judge him according to western standards.

otherwise if you cannot handle the possiblity of being locked in then you pay for the flat or not live with the guy at all. That simple, don't expect a balady/saeedi to behave like a western man because he isn't.

Bezapt - Balady.
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am interested to know what western women (or men) would say if in their home town if their partner refused them a key to their home.

i'D SAY " GET THE FOOK OUTTA DODGE" or your balls will be in a sling [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

[Big Grin] I like it... I llike it a lot.

I would castrate him with a spoon [Wink]

I would never be treated like a doormat in the UK so I certainly wouldn't here. I think for me it is self respect... that and my brothers would probably fly over and tear him limb from limb [Big Grin]

Settling and accepting anti-social behaviour is just borderline insanity.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

for sure , you are so right [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am going to start printing the questions posted here and ask my friend her opinion...

She is a very intellectual girl from a very high profile family so it would give us folk a different perspective from the high male Egyptian influence here.

I am interested to know if the Egyptian men on here who call us mental or whores for disagreeing would say that about an Egyptian girl.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am going to start printing the questions posted here and ask my friend her opinion...

She is a very intellectual girl from a very high profile family so it would give us folk a different perspective from the high male Egyptian influence here.

I am interested to know if the Egyptian men on here who call us mental or whores for disagreeing would say that about an Egyptian girl.

girl let some man call me a whore i tell ya i would just say u were born from a whore if women are whores.that makes yr mama my equal...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

girl let some man call me a whore i tell ya i would just say u were born from a whore if women are whores.that makes yr mama my equal...
Oh I have had a few 'ladies' and 'boys' say it on here to me! Mostly from strangers or just pure foul mouthed low class people!!! I tend not to respond most times as that would mean I am as low as they are [Big Grin]

Let me know if you have any questions I can ask this girl, I love talking to her and hearing what she thinks.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh I have had a few 'ladies' and 'boys' say it on here to me! Mostly from strangers or just pure foul mouthed low class people!!! I tend not to respond most times as that would mean I am as low as they are [Big Grin]

Let me know if you have any questions I can ask this girl, I love talking to her and hearing what she thinks.

well when i can think i am sure i would have a few.but u know we are all women unlrss we are all out there screwing our mens friends we are not technically whores....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

well when i can think i am sure i would have a few.but u know we are all women unlrss we are all out there screwing our mens friends we are not technically whores....
It seems if you are married you are a whore, unmarried you are a whore, in a relationship a whore and if single, a lesbian / whore!

Apparently all westerner women have threesomes, stippers at parties and have sex all the time...

If my life was as colourful as some peoples minds I wouldn't be sitting here typing [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It seems if you are married you are a whore, unmarried you are a whore, in a relationship a whore and if single, a lesbian / whore!

Apparently all westerner women have threesomes, stippers at parties and have sex all the time...

If my life was as colourful as some peoples minds I wouldn't be sitting here typing [Wink]

girl i know if i was a ho i would be out makin pornos and gettin me sum instead of talkin sh it here on es..i guess i am a whore cas i havent had sex in 6 almost 7 yrs right.. well i do not need a man so i will wait for mine.if i cant have the one i want i dont want any.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I wonder how Roqayya is doing.....
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

so thats why you coming to Luxor when Kalila is [Eek!] and all this is going off at my crib?? [Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

so thats why you coming to Luxor when Kalila is [Eek!] and all this is going off at my crib?? [Confused]
Oh my, there is a rumour, Ayisha, Kalila and Ferret in a 3some!!!
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Oh my, there is a rumour, Ayisha, Kalila and Ferret in a 3some!!!
[Big Grin] Lmao [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com