EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Super Sensitive Egyptian! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Super Sensitive Egyptian!
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, if I were a man I would probably become gay after seeing it.

But I like men so if I were a man I would probably already be gay. [Razz]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, SLL whoever scoops you up will be a lucky lady. [Wink] You have a lovely way of viewing the world and putting things - breath of fresh air. [Smile]

Of_Gold, you're going weird on us today. [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
It is amazing...disgusting but at least you can both say you were together when that life entered the world and laugh about how nasty it was. [Razz]

I agree. If my future wife wanted me to be with her during the birthing process, I would never decline.

I'm not sure I would volunteer though. I think I'd be too nervous to even offer her any emotional support.. [Eek!]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know Smuckers, as horrible as men can be, there is nothing like being in love with one and having his arms around you. [Wink]

Guess I'm as straight as they come. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I agree, SLL whoever scoops you up will be a lucky lady. [Wink] You have a lovely way of viewing the world and putting things - breath of fresh air. [Smile]

Hey thats enough already! [Razz]

Remember, I'm a horrid neanderthal who's only purpose in life is to belittle, degrade and marginalize women; making sure they are kept in their proper place.... which is beneath men.

Or so SWYS would have you believe [Wink]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, someone is horny, and it's not me for a change [Big Grin] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
You know Smuckers, as horrible as men can be, there is nothing like being in love with one and having his arms around you. [Wink]

Yeeessss [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
And I also find newborns a bit disgusting. [Embarrassed]

Gosh, do you really mean that? I find this a very sad statement to say. [Frown]

I still don't have enough after giving birth to four children (well they were all c-sections I never experienced a 'real' birthing process).

And I still get all emotional and sometimes even cry a little when I watch a weekly TV documentary on couples who experience the birth of their child together in the hospital and how much joy they feel holding finally the child in their arms.

If there's one miracle on this world then it is a newborn.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

[Big Grin]

[Wink]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four caesarians? Oh... [Frown]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

I still don't have enough after giving birth to four children (well they were all c-sections I never experienced a 'real' birthing process).

And I still get all emotional and sometimes even cry a little when I watch a weekly TV documentary on couples who experience the birth of their child together in the hospital and how much joy they feel holding finally the child in their arms.

If there's one miracle on this world then it is a newborn.

Oh, I bet your own newborn would be amazing. I think she was talking about other peoples kids, they can like them but that doesn't mean they're pretty!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I had to get out a pic of my daughter, our first newborn. She will be turning 9 next month. On the following photo she was just couple of hours old.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0003-2.jpg

*Disgusting*???

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Why do you find that sad? Newborns aren't particularly pretty, that's a fact. I'm sure if it was my own or my sister's or my best friend's I would be touched nevertheless.

quote:

I have a very high threshold for pain, but I'm extremely squeamish when it comes to any kind of cutting or manipulating on the human body. I hope I never have to have an operation, and the thought of a c-section seems like an utter nightmare to me. [Frown]

quote:
*Disgusting*???

Ah, but she's already cleaned and wrapped up in a blanket and so on ... no blood and slime etc. [Wink]

But sorry, I'm just not the type who gets all whoey and fuzzy and emotional when seeing a baby. I find kids cute when they are a bit older.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That 'utter nightmare' is becoming for many expecting mothers the last option if complications arise during the labor or other medical issues are existing and saves many children and their mothers every year. BTW I don't think there is anyone who likes to go up on an operation table voluntarily (well besides people who do it for beauty enhancements) even I got very anxious and scared the last time I was on there although it was kinda routine for me. Hospitals are not fun but babies are definitely worth all the pain and anxiety and stuff what comes along with being nine months pregnant you'll see - BABIES ARE THE BEST!!!
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you'll see - BABIES ARE THE BEST!!!

Mmmh ... I think I'll pass on that one. [Wink]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say TL, that is a cute newborn baby, mine looked like a shar pei. [Razz]

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=52m0zv4&tag=shar+pei&hid=6&s=1

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine is sensitive, things make him cry, even lookin animal planet together,
i like that in a man, i hate these hard ones that think tears is only for the woman, he shows his feelings, but i see it in his eyes, they tell every story

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hi Yorkie!!! [Smile]

I also start sometimes crying when I see things on TV which really touch me or even some news on the web.

My daughter is kind of annoyed by my behaviour she starts moaning if I feel like crying and she's usually telling me "Okay.... if you keep this up I am gonna change the channel!" [Big Grin]

It's kind of funny because I remember my mom would cry infront of the TV and I would laugh at her and now I am not any different!

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this much...never call them stupid and never tell them to shut up.
however, i have yet to follow that rule:)

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheh thats true peace at last

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
i know this much...never call them stupid and never tell them to shut up.
however, i have yet to follow that rule:)

Do you enjoy being told "Hey stupid, shut up!"??

Would you let it slide?

No you wouldn't, neither would anyone else.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I think she means it's totally unforgivable, not mildly irritating.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com