EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Enviroment (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Enviroment
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:

Dzosser , all us senior ladies are sexy no matter what [Razz] [Big Grin]

Of course..and foxy too. [Wink]

thanks you sexy older beast you [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact is those with the most insecurities and self esteem issues only exist by putting others down, whether by critisizing looks, intellegence, age etc. The constant need to tell everyone how much younger people think they look or how attractive they are [Frown] My ex was an expert at it, putting everyone else down in jokes or arguements. Hence the reason he now lives alone with no real friends just drinking buddies. End of the day he like many others have toxic personalities. I always think that a really beautiful person is one that when they leave, you feel better for having been in their company
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said !!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always judge women.if yr ugly i will tell u yr ugly. i have no shame.if yr perty i will tell u too i always watch americans next top modle.and some of them girls are nasty.. well i tell u if i was a man i would never fuc sono..some of u older women are hot for yr age like mylife. and a few others.. i tell ya dzosser if they were not married u would be in heaven.sono SAYS he is 35 but looks like 45 and her face is like flat like a mans..she is so mean cas she hates other women cas almost all women are more beautiful than she is.but thats no excuse..she can get an older man cas like someone said he is blind and dumb and wouldnt care what she looks like as long as she is younger and puts out for their old dicks...i feel so mean today.. damn me...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i feel so mean today.. damn me...

Go back to bed tina.. [Mad] you been awake all night [Eek!] same with you Micky [Razz]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Go back to bed tina.. [Mad] you been awake all night [Eek!] same with you Micky [Razz]

i just woke up my truck is in the auto shop. and i just feel evil to evil people.. not u babe...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gold are you upset because I referred to you as ermm well, a 'senior' lady ?? [Confused] I'm sorry but you look like you're in your thirties, not at all what you think. [Wink] And try putting that hair up, looks more sexy... [Cool] [Razz]

Thank you Dzosser. [Smile] I have always looked young for my age. My daughter didn't like it but my son loved it because he said that it didn't look like he was walking around with his mother.

Last year I was at the store with my daughter and a lady said "are you twins?" I started to say no I'm her mother but before I could my daughter replied, yes, yes, we're twins and grabbed my hand to walk on.

I do put my hair up sometimes, in fact I had it up on Tuesday for a meeting, a bit more professional. [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
another fatso. fat before pregnancy excellent chances of staying obese for life.
Never denied my weight on here. I’m over weight *shock horror* You can’t exactly hurt my ego, because I don’t have one, I don’t strut down the street thinking I ‘m god’s gift like you do. I own up to how I look, perhaps you should do the same.

quote:
gypsy skirts are to be worn to the Gay Pride festival, straight women don't wear gypsy skirts. I know what they look like Minneapolis is the lesbo capital of the upper midwest, right behind Madison, Wisconsin.
Different countries, different styles. Gypsy skirts and maxi dresses are very popular in England in the summer.

quote:
You don't own anything tailored, light colored (white doesn't count), or even something flattering. Straight from Tomboyhood to lesbohood. Not a great path to take.
Wardrobe full of maxi dresses- oh wait, are they not popular in America, and suddenly you think that means there is a global opinion on them that matches? Though love how you are basing my whole wardrobe on three photos. You sill haven’t pointed out any pictures where I look like a farmer, or tom boy. I never wear jeans, don’t own any shirts, so really intrigued about the farmer one. Right now I’m sitting in a green dress, oh wait, let me guess, now green is for “lesbians”. Damn, maybe lesbians have a good sense of style then.

quote:
I bet the tax payers in the UK just love to see you walk into a NHS clinic.
I am a tax payer. My pregnancy hasn’t cost the NHS any more than the next one, in fact, it has cost a lot less than a huge majority, due to me having had the easiest pregnancy in history with zero problems.

quote:
You have an outdated look and outdates hairstyle. If you don't alter your appearance and attempt to improve you'll be marrying your 3 Arab at 40 and that will be an very uncomfortable conversation with immigration while applying for his spousal visa.
See, here you are rambling again. It’s a really sad strategy that anyone with common sense can see right through. There are a thousand and one insults someone could throw my way, however, you are going down the path of picking insults out of a hat, despite them not fitting. First it was the overalls, now lesbian/out dated, etc. You are just saying things for the sake of saying them.

quote:
Please make sure you finish your college education, improve your appearance(even ugly girls can be presentable if they attempt to groom), and keep your weight down.
University degree here, but you have already proven you just type anything nonsensical, so I’ll let that one slide.

Out of curiosity, what on earth is that around your neck in the first picture? Is having a tight cord around the neck so that you look a bit hunch back fashionable in America then? And you really need to hoist up the girls in it too, invest in a wonder bra, it will do you good. Your look isn’t good or bad, it’s extremely “office worker” common. I think it is your hairstyle that ages you, at only 35, you shouldn’t be opting for the sensible bob of someone more middle aged, it doesn’t suit your egg shaped face.
But, feel free to continue bitching about my looks, I don’t care. I didn’t post my pictures in an “in your face” kind of way, god no. Merely out of curiosity about where you got “farm girl” from. I don’t need to lie to myself about my appearance, I see a true image when I look in the mirror, it is rather “meh”. You on the other hand have some weird fantasy going on where you actually think you are some sort of sex bomb. You are average, get over it, it really isn’t the end of the world, work on the personality, it will help.

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
quote:
another fatso. fat before pregnancy excellent chances of staying obese for life.
Never denied my weight on here. I’m over weight *shock horror* You can’t exactly hurt my ego, because I don’t have one, I don’t strut down the street thinking I ‘m god’s gift like you do. I own up to how I look, perhaps you should do the same.

quote:
gypsy skirts are to be worn to the Gay Pride festival, straight women don't wear gypsy skirts. I know what they look like Minneapolis is the lesbo capital of the upper midwest, right behind Madison, Wisconsin.
Different countries, different styles. Gypsy skirts and maxi dresses are very popular in England in the summer.

quote:
You don't own anything tailored, light colored (white doesn't count), or even something flattering. Straight from Tomboyhood to lesbohood. Not a great path to take.
Wardrobe full of maxi dresses- oh wait, are they not popular in America, and suddenly you think that means there is a global opinion on them that matches? Though love how you are basing my whole wardrobe on three photos. You sill haven’t pointed out any pictures where I look like a farmer, or tom boy. I never wear jeans, don’t own any shirts, so really intrigued about the farmer one. Right now I’m sitting in a green dress, oh wait, let me guess, now green is for “lesbians”. Damn, maybe lesbians have a good sense of style then.

quote:
I bet the tax payers in the UK just love to see you walk into a NHS clinic.
I am a tax payer. My pregnancy hasn’t cost the NHS any more than the next one, in fact, it has cost a lot less than a huge majority, due to me having had the easiest pregnancy in history with zero problems.

quote:
You have an outdated look and outdates hairstyle. If you don't alter your appearance and attempt to improve you'll be marrying your 3 Arab at 40 and that will be an very uncomfortable conversation with immigration while applying for his spousal visa.
See, here you are rambling again. It’s a really sad strategy that anyone with common sense can see right through. There are a thousand and one insults someone could throw my way, however, you are going down the path of picking insults out of a hat, despite them not fitting. First it was the overalls, now lesbian/out dated, etc. You are just saying things for the sake of saying them.

quote:
Please make sure you finish your college education, improve your appearance(even ugly girls can be presentable if they attempt to groom), and keep your weight down.
University degree here, but you have already proven you just type anything nonsensical, so I’ll let that one slide.

Out of curiosity, what on earth is that around your neck in the first picture? Is having a tight cord around the neck so that you look a bit hunch back fashionable in America then? And you really need to hoist up the girls in it too, invest in a wonder bra, it will do you good. Your look isn’t good or bad, it’s extremely “office worker” common. I think it is your hairstyle that ages you, at only 35, you shouldn’t be opting for the sensible bob of someone more middle aged, it doesn’t suit your egg shaped face.
But, feel free to continue bitching about my looks, I don’t care. I didn’t post my pictures in an “in your face” kind of way, god no. Merely out of curiosity about where you got “farm girl” from. I don’t need to lie to myself about my appearance, I see a true image when I look in the mirror, it is rather “meh”. You on the other hand have some weird fantasy going on where you actually think you are some sort of sex bomb. You are average, get over it, it really isn’t the end of the world, work on the personality, it will help.

very well said girl u tell her..and yr right we all have different style from different countries.. i wouldnt wear 1/2 yalls clothes and yall mine..i never worry about clothes anyways.and dont laugh about the hunch back shat cas i am too i was watchin a show about girls trying to be a princess for yr country well it seems usa does have the worst posture in the world...

tiger post them pics u have of sono let everyone see the real sono as a blnde in egypt.. she is so fucin ugly its not funny.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dzosser:

my pic is already here [Confused] you only have to find it [Roll Eyes]

Gold you grew your hair [Big Grin]

Yes Kalila, How nice of you to notice. [Smile] I was considering cutting it to my shoulders but I have been enjoying it long lately so I think I will keep growning it for a while. I guess there are no rules for "older women" to have long hair. Demi's hair is still long. [Smile]

How do I find your pic?

Hon i think it's on the same page as yours or mebbe the one before [Razz]

Damn just looked for the thread post ur pic and can't find it has it been deleted ? [Confused]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outdated I guess..don't you have anything else of you ? U can snap one with your cell and post it..it'll look more natural than those archived oldies when you were in your fourties. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dzosser:

my pic is already here [Confused] you only have to find it [Roll Eyes]

Gold you grew your hair [Big Grin]

Yes Kalila, How nice of you to notice. [Smile] I was considering cutting it to my shoulders but I have been enjoying it long lately so I think I will keep growning it for a while. I guess there are no rules for "older women" to have long hair. Demi's hair is still long. [Smile]

How do I find your pic?

Hon i think it's on the same page as yours or mebbe the one before [Razz]

Damn just looked for the thread post ur pic and can't find it has it been deleted ? [Confused]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000349
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sashy ! Page 48 for anyone who wants a ganzie [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
wk here

Soooo many cute lil babies! Bless. I melt when I see a baby, too bad they learn how to talk back and become kids, lol.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/me-college.jpg

I wonder if the photo expert is going to say he looks like a player...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000349;p=66

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

not me slept my 8 hours just got up early today [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Sashy ! Page 48 for anyone who wants a ganzie [Big Grin]

Oh yes, I remember you Kalila. [Smile] Nice to make your acquittance again. I have a dog too.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by young at heart:
The fact is those with the most insecurities and self esteem issues only exist by putting others down, whether by critisizing looks, intellegence, age etc. The constant need to tell everyone how much younger people think they look or how attractive they are [Frown] My ex was an expert at it, putting everyone else down in jokes or arguements. Hence the reason he now lives alone with no real friends just drinking buddies. End of the day he like many others have toxic personalities. I always think that a really beautiful.

The constant need to tell everyone how much younger people think they look or how attractive they are

The constant need to tell everyone how much younger people think they look or how attractive they are

There you go again. Younger doesn't essentially mean attractive. You can look older, mature, refined and sophisticated and still be very much attractive.

Don't know if this has been incurred by your ex or its a scottish/british thing.

Criticizing your ex for his "drinking buddies" and no one else syndrome is very similar to finding a love interest on an exotic vacation in a developing country. At least your ex can nuture these drunken relationships in person and on an ongoing face-to-face basis.

My ex was an expert at it, putting everyone else down in jokes or arguements.

And how is your intial post on this thread any different. You learned alot from your ex.

Did it ever occur to you that you didn't start this thread over concern for the environment but because someone else is having a natural, normal, happy family, intimate existance?

Status due to the expensive gas guzzling (possibly not gas guzzling, it could be a hybrid vehicle) is a smoke screen for your envy over the fact that these families have something you want and wish you could start over again.

Just a thought.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were the one telling us that you looked 10 years younger! Something people with issues tend to do.I don't happen to judge people on how they look, whether they are young or old!
I would rather be me than my ex who has an empty existance because of his treatment of others.
I started this thread as an observation simple!
Why would I be envious, my life is very happy thankyou very much. I am perfectly content. Envy is not something I suffer from.
Just a fact!

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by young at heart:
There you go again. Younger doesn't essentially mean attractive. You can look older, mature, refined and sophisticated and still be very much attractive.

Don't know if this has been incurred by your ex or its a scottish/british thing.

Criticizing your ex for his "drinking buddies" and no one else syndrome is very similar to finding a love interest on an exotic vacation in a developing country. At least your ex can nuture these drunken relationships in person and on an ongoing face-to-face basis.

And how is your intial post on this thread any different. You learned alot from your ex.

Did it ever occur to you that you didn't start this thread over concern for the environment but because someone else is having a natural, normal, happy family, intimate existance?

Status due to the expensive gas guzzling (possibly not gas guzzling, it could be a hybrid vehicle) is a smoke screen for your envy over the fact that these families have something you want and wish you could start over again.

Just a thought.

hey you stupid woman dumbo looney tunes dont u get it we dont give a continental damn wtf u think and wtf u say u are INSANE and need to be thrown in a padded cell with keys thrown away u
r a menance to society so hop on yr broomstick
and fly away twit

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is it with you with age....looks....dress sense..you do have this constant need to put other people down...is it because you are approaching your 40's and you feel you have not achieved....certain things...and it scares you....
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no cos she is sybil many personalities
in other words a split personality a medical condition padded cell is her only answer to help her twisted mind they might allow her to fly in on her broomstick

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I was simply making an observation! I would hardly class that as bitching [Roll Eyes] It was not one particular family as you have said twice now. It is a sizable amount within a small town. I have neither the time or inclination to stand at the entrance of Tescos to do a survey of exact numbers! These vehicles have never been off road in their lives. I drive a very small car myself as it is all I need. I appreciate that for a bigger family my car would be unsuitable for them, it is a question of balance! I'm afraid I cannot tell you how many miles to the gallon it does but it is economical If I am just going to the supermarket close to me I walk. I reitterate it was a personal observation nothing more [Roll Eyes]

when do you ever complain about women your own age?
were in that qoute....did YAH complain about younger women or older women.....are you sure you are not older sono.....maybe you are going through a early menopause...and see things that aren't there.....or have you just forgot to take your meds......straight jackets are to the left of the screen..... [Big Grin]
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
In fact I give up. There is no hope for dumbo
and we going aroud in circles with looney tunes
I throw in the towel she is not worth the effort
I have been feeding her and feel bad cos not like me to be so nasty and ugly but her picking on people made me mad especially people I have come to like abd respect, I have lowered my standards with all the vitrol coming out of my mouth now time to bow out. enough is enough, cos i bring myself down when insulting other people

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
In fact I give up. There is no hope for dumbo
and we going aroud in circles with looney tunes
I throw in the towel she is not worth the effort
I have been feeding her and feel bad cos not like me to be so nasty and ugly but her picking on people made me mad especially people I have come to like abd respect, I have lowered my standards with all the vitrol coming out of my mouth now time to bow out. enough is enough, cos i bring myself down when insulting other people

i agree me too feel that way......but it just pisses me off....when she attacks certain people for no reason wats so ever...
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Waiting for my turn to be slagged off

Gold a Ganzie is slang for "look " in manchester but if you say it's a breed of dog well and good [Smile]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know why you people reply to such a big liar such as the so called sono!!

She is the biggest liar I have ever talked to in my whole life

Pathetic woman!!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
my life:, the difference is Tina has beauty all the way around inside and out,, she would never try to hurt someone like Sono.and for Sono to compare herself to Tina is beyond me, whats with the racoon eyes? [Big Grin]

did you know that recently there has been an epidemic of rabies in raccoons in America! ...maybe why sono is nuts???? [Roll Eyes]

quote:

me too! my life must be too boring to comment on [Razz]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
quote:
my life:, the difference is Tina has beauty all the way around inside and out,, she would never try to hurt someone like Sono.and for Sono to compare herself to Tina is beyond me, whats with the racoon eyes? [Big Grin]

did you know that recently there has been an epidemic of rabies in raccoons in America! ...maybe why sono is nuts???? [Roll Eyes]

quote:

I do try honest i do....i can't help it if i a am boring older woman [Frown]

Ahmed...the same can be said about you and ayisha...just accept the woman is right and you are wrong... [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
quote:

quote:

hey now i am american.. hehehehe
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Kalila...just saw your picture now, you're cool girl [Cool] one thing though is that I hate the Red Devils [Mad] I'm a Blues fan. [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Cheers.. [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Kalila...just saw your picture now, you're cool girl [Cool] one thing though is that I hate the Red Devils [Mad] I'm a Blues fan. [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Cheers.. [Big Grin]

ok now i'm seriously [Confused] What has footy gotta do with my pic ?
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member

ok now i'm seriously [Confused] What has footy gotta do with my pic ?

You're from Manchester as it seems, if not then ignore the matter [Embarrassed] just plain assumption. [Frown]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Sweetie never assume anything about me [Big Grin] [Wink]
Member # 14677

Rate Member
what is footy, playing futchy futchy under the table [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Football
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Football

cool tx [Smile] )
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vesuvius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i always judge women.if yr ugly i will tell u yr ugly. i have no shame.if yr perty i will tell u too i always watch americans next top modle.and some of them girls are nasty.. well i tell u if i was a man i would never fuc sono..some of u older women are hot for yr age like mylife. and a few others.. i tell ya dzosser if they were not married u would be in heaven.sono SAYS he is 35 but looks like 45 and her face is like flat like a mans..she is so mean cas she hates other women cas almost all women are more beautiful than she is.but thats no excuse..she can get an older man cas like someone said he is blind and dumb and wouldnt care what she looks like as long as she is younger and puts out for their old dicks...i feel so mean today.. damn me...

I'm not sure how telling someone they are ugly, fat, lazy, crude, stupid and generally disgusting is going to help them?

But if I were sono I wouldnt be criticising WK, because she is an attractive girl. I dont think that Sono is ugly either but WK is not at all.

For the record Tina, if you call someone else ugly, all eyes will be on you, and people will say 'well you're not so pretty yourself', so best just not to say anything IMO.

Posts: 140 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Egyptians..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdt0kG89avU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIfXRH58O4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7DXYp9Txok

[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Egyptians..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdt0kG89avU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFIfXRH58O4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7DXYp9Txok

[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

damn leave it to dzosser to let the americans sink... hahahaha thats funny
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Just watched a show earlier tonight with a comedian talking about the owners of 4x4's ie big gas guzzlers. He said he felt a bit sorry for them during the bad snow as the one and only time they could justify driving them on the school run, the schools were all closed [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com