EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I had a dream with him » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sara_uk
Member # 11454
 - posted
It is funny, I was not thinking of him or saw any movie lately for him, and out of the blue I had a dream I was dating Tamer hagras but a voice in my haed was telling me I am with someone I should be faithful to him as I love him, then another voice in my head/ dream etc telling me!! Get real women is Tamer Hagras!!! Off course forget love and honesty bull.

So lets make this clear IT WAS DREAM NOT REALITY, I would not cheat in reality but would you?? Even with your dream man? Lol

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Lol, Smuckers was having a hot dream before with Vladimir Putin.... or should I rather say a NIGHTMARE??!! [Eek!] [Razz]

So, Sara, you didn't mention if you were cheating in your dream with this Tamer. Would you like to elaborate further? What happened exactly????

*grabbing a bag of popcorn and sitting tight to receive ALL the details* [Wink]

sara_uk
Member # 11454
 - posted
Nothing happened unfortunately lol, I was just dating him, going out and stuff not wet dream sorry!! Not even a kiss, my mind was awake, I would feel guilty if anything happened even in the dream.

I had similar dream before, when I was with my ex but not with an actor that time but a work mate which, I do not even like, I was quite disturbed by it, as I loved my ex.

Shisha-Master
Member # 14189
 - posted
The voice in your head's typing skills are off the hook!

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
It is funny, I was not thinking of him or saw any movie lately for him, and out of the blue I had a dream I was dating Tamer hagras but a voice in my haed was telling me I am with someone I should be faithful to him as I love him, then another voice in my head/ dream etc telling me!! Get real women is Tamer Hagras!!! Off course forget love and honesty bull.

So lets make this clear IT WAS DREAM NOT REALITY, I would not cheat in reality but would you?? Even with your dream man? Lol

It's all in your haed.

murray-mint77
Member # 13080
 - posted
I would cheat in a dream!! Don't think I'd cheat in reality even with my dream guy, I would flirt like hell and establish wat we had together if it was uncontrollable love I would leave the person and follow my dream guy anywhere LOL x
Take this advice with a pinch of salt sometimes I go all weird and wonderful ........ LOL cos dreams are our brains way of dealing with things we can't deal with in reality...... So my analysis of yr dream says to me you'd never cheat on real life but yr searching for a bit of excitement hence the famous guy [Wink]
Go with the flow Hun enjoy yr dreams for they are Only dreams [Wink] x x MM77 x x

sara_uk
Member # 11454
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
I would cheat in a dream!! Don't think I'd cheat in reality even with my dream guy, I would flirt like hell and establish wat we had together if it was uncontrollable love I would leave the person and follow my dream guy anywhere LOL x
Take this advice with a pinch of salt sometimes I go all weird and wonderful ........ LOL cos dreams are our brains way of dealing with things we can't deal with in reality...... So my analysis of yr dream says to me you'd never cheat on real life but yr searching for a bit of excitement hence the famous guy [Wink]
Go with the flow Hun enjoy yr dreams for they are Only dreams [Wink] x x MM77 x x

Lol that what Iam saying, dreams sometimes does not necessarily reflect reality, People always say it is reflection of something! I do not thing I miss excitement! Do I? [Confused]

Guys thanks for the haeds up! [Razz]

Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907
 - posted
I have a list of men i would cheat with given the oppertunity [Big Grin] :

1. David Beckham
2. Antonio Banderas
3. Barack Obama (newcomer)
4. Enrique Iglesias
5. Mario Lopez
6. Amr Diab
7. Denzel Washington

God im glad Gabr doesnt like, approve or use ES. [Big Grin]

Before he moved in i had a nice big pictures of Beckham in in underwear in my bedroom. That was the first to go after he moved in.

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
In a word....yes! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Kalila*
Member # 14517
 - posted
I have some pretty vivid dreams about someone here on ES all the time hehe nuf said [Big Grin]

Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila*:
I have some pretty vivid dreams about someone here on ES all the time hehe nuf said [Big Grin]

Nonono you cant start a story like that and the let it fade away. Juicy details and a name please [Big Grin]

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Vivid dreams about someone here on ES?? [Razz] [Razz]

Tell us all about it!! [Wink]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252
 - posted
ew hes ugly loool
and yes i have and would cheat. tis why i wont marry.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Yes I wanna know too, Kalila! So come on and spill the beans here for us!! [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:
quote:

Nonono you cant start a story like that and the let it fade away. Juicy details and a name please [Big Grin]
*rushes off to make popcorn, pizza, juice and cookies, this could be a good one**

[Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Yes, Kalila let us know who the lucky person is. [Wink]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
I very rarely dream but last night I did dream of Tamer but it was my hubby [Big Grin]

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
That's nice, Young at heart but we don't want to talk about Tamer now ... lol. Maybe next time [Razz] .
Right now we want to hear Kalila's exciting story about Mister X !!

*helps Ayisha with the pizza, pizza and pizza* [Razz]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Right now we want to hear Kalila's exciting story about Mister X !!

Why do you think it has to be necessarily a guy she was dreaming about????

Uhhhhhhh!!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Yes, I'm so curious!! [Razz]

*Makbeta takes a seat in the first row*

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Cause she shares my birthday!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
It is definitely a man!! [Razz]

Kalila is so quiet today... She's probably dreaming again... [Wink]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Haha, let Kalila be brave enough and tell us her side of the story! Bukra insha'allah!! [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
She's maybe out on a date as we speak with said person!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalila*
Member # 14517
 - posted
Hehe how did you guess YAH ? Still dreamin [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
I am a clairvoyant Kalila, I know everything [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Kalila*
Member # 14517
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I am a clairvoyant Kalila, I know everything [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

No need to tell you who tis then [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
Damn, guess I'm not that good then [Confused]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
ok get the thumb screws out, I didnt make all this food for nothing [Mad]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
Ok I'm waiting on the food [Razz]

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Oh well, our cryptic Kalila. [Wink]

dolphin redsea
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:

me again? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Haha, let Kalila be brave enough and tell us her side of the story! Bukra insha'allah!! [Big Grin]

Bukra fil mish mish. [Big Grin]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Bukra fil mish mish. [Big Grin]
What do I see???? Karah, Karah.... you are still alive! [Big Grin] How are you doing, girl???? [Smile] [Smile]

Kalila*
Member # 14517
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:

me again? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Alas my darling not you [Frown]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
QUOTE]What do I see???? Karah, Karah.... you are still alive! [Big Grin] How are you doing, girl???? [Smile] [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Breathing. [Big Grin] I am peaches and low fat cream, thanks.

I have no willpower, therefore I am (here). [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

slewth
Member # 16166
 - posted
I haven't had good luck with marriage in the past, maybe that's why I've been divorced for 15 years now, and don't intend to marry the person I'm with now.

I'm daydreaming about one of the doctors I work with...he's egyptian, and unfortunately, married. But I will say he flirts HARD with me.
I have to really work at just being nice and professional and slightly aloof.

I only see him twice a week, thank God, as the tension makes it hard to be around him, so I kinda have avoided him in the office , AND HE NOTICED..he puts his arm around me, "you been hiding from me, yes?") I almost crapped my pants!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by slewth:
I haven't had good luck with marriage in the past, maybe that's why I've been divorced for 15 years now, and don't intend to marry the person I'm with now.

I'm daydreaming about one of the doctors I work with...he's egyptian, and unfortunately, married. But I will say he flirts HARD with me.
I have to really work at just being nice and professional and slightly aloof.

I only see him twice a week, thank God, as the tension makes it hard to be around him, so I kinda have avoided him in the office , AND HE NOTICED..he puts his arm around me, "you been hiding from me, yes?") I almost crapped my pants!

Gosh, I am soooo feeling you on he workplace tension - its like the coolest thing. I work with 7 guys: I am the only woman in the office. Need not to say more... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com