EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » what do u thinks about » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sweetgirl
Member # 10158
 - posted
marrying from different religions
as muslim girls marry from christain men
and christain women marry from musilm men
and other question for christain
is this haram in christainity ''catholic chritain''

ayman1980
Member # 10304
 - posted
its haram for a muslim girl to marry nonmuslim , but not haram for a muslim man ,in christianity its forbidden and serious sin orthodox and catholic will deprive any christian marries a non cgristian, but not godly protestants accept that wallahu a3lam

Ahmeds
Member # 9277
 - posted
I wanna say something ... there once a gurl loved me from school and she was canadian orthdox and told me to convert to marry her in the future !!! ........!!!

Ahmed

Barbapapa
Member # 10031
 - posted
It all depends whether the couple is religious or not. You will find in western countries many muslim born girls married to atheists or Christians or whatever.
There have been many many changes in the last decades. You now can freely, as a Catholic, marry a Muslim. No problem at all. One of my friends did that, he is muslim, she's catholic, the priest did what we call an "oecumenical" celebration, because the girl did want to go to the church on her wedding day.
There is the religion law, then what people do with this law, and it has a lot to do with where people have been raised.

Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938
 - posted
it,s not law controlling us , it,s our commitment to our religion and our respect to God , i don,t think a muslim girl is allowed to marry a christian if she respects Allah , these girls who marry christian men while they know it,s haram , they are just muslims by name ,

Barbapapa
Member # 10031
 - posted
It's exactly what I said. But it does happen everyday here. Don't keep focused on how things are going in Egypt.

gerda
Member # 6364
 - posted
I think in every religion you give your own interpertation to it. I am a Christian and my husband is a Muslim and we respect eachother very much. We wanted to show to everybody that it shouldn't be a problem 2 different religions in a marriage. 17 years ago we had a special ceremony in the church (in Holland) with a priest and as a special guest an imam (he was from Syria)!!!! It was very symbolic and special. At the end the priest gave my husband the English Bible and I got the Quran from the imam. This is how it should be in my opinion..........And we are very proud of it that after more than 17 years we are still together and in love but I realize that this ceremony was very special and doesn't happen a lot.........

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by gerda:
I think in every religion you give your own interpertation to it. I am a Christian and my husband is a Muslim and we respect eachother very much. We wanted to show to everybody that it shouldn't be a problem 2 different religions in a marriage. 17 years ago we had a special ceremony in the church (in Holland) with a priest and as a special guest an imam (he was from Syria)!!!! It was very symbolic and special. At the end the priest gave my husband the English Bible and I got the Quran from the imam. This is how it should be in my opinion..........And we are very proud of it that after more than 17 years we are still together and in love but I realize that this ceremony was very special and doesn't happen a lot.........

That's very beautiful, Gerda. Congratulations and wishing you many more happy years together, God willing. [Smile]

gerda
Member # 6364
 - posted
Thank you, we are doing our best (lol)
You always hear a lot of negative stories so that's why I want to show that it can be a success!!!

Watchdog33
Member # 9766
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sweetgirl:
marrying from different religions
as muslim girls marry from christain men
and christain women marry from musilm men
and other question for christain
is this haram in christainity ''catholic chritain''

It's called a mess

M_laila
Member # 9780
 - posted
in Islam it is HARAM if marry with different religion ( its called 'zinah' )unles he/she convert to Islam.

QueenBee
Member # 9378
 - posted
its haram for woman to marry non-moslem, but not for man to marry another one from the christian or jews

M_laila
Member # 9780
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
its haram for woman to marry non-moslem, but not for man to marry another one from the christian or jews

yaaa u all right [Smile]

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
are you ok !!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com