EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Money and women's concerns... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312
 - posted
Please advise re: the following

1. Bank accounts, credit cards...investments in the foreign woman's name---easy enough or not?

2. Legalities of being foreign, married to an egyptian and owning property?

3. Any great places for me as a woman residing in Maadi to obtain manicures/pedicures, haircuts, shop without paying more than I should as I am a foreigner..or am I best to go elsewhere outside of Maadi?

Anything else you might be able to tell me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312
 - posted
By the way...sorry I posted it here under love and marriage chat...might have been more appropriate placed elsewhere.

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
1-easy ,most of my forign freinds made their cards here in cairo
2-easier as long as u have all ur papers ...i know a russian woman married to an egyption she bought a flat in her name with no problems at all ...maybe u just need a valid visa
3-my mom live in maadi but she do her hair/manicure etc here in Mohandessin ...she got used to her old sallon ...try to go to the beauty sallons that ur freinds go to where they know the place and the ppl working there and the prices so u wont b scamed for more [Big Grin]

gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312
 - posted
Thanks Timo...
I appreciate it and I guess I will have to get to know some women friends once I am there full-time. While I am there in Cairo...soon for the summer..I will try to connect with some.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com