EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » STOP » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Kenzie
Member # 3519
 - posted
Can we have a new rule on here that we just answer the the threads without getting into bitchy fights with eachother.

Put your comment or advice from your own point of view without attacking other members personally on the forum.

What makes it worse is it seems to be just us English that are bitching with one another, no wonder we get slated.

Hope we can all agree.

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 02 October 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
It is a noble aim - but doomed to failure.

I would love to know what Welshlady's' (Welsh) "despite what you did" comment about me referred to and what Hassencheb (American) meant when she said that I was "capable of anything". Very intriguing. None of us have led blameless lives but I must have hidden talents that I have still to discover.

I had thought about starting a line asking for ideas of what "despite what you did" could have meant, but my husband and friends said "let it go" - they are wise.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 October 2004).]

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439
 - posted
i wish we had private msg option on this forum then this mess could be dealt with online but not for everyone to have to read through. i can't bother to read thorugh it in minute detail, but none of it makes sense. on one thread LL you said you know this "double" personality a long time and then say some not so nice things about her, now you make it sound like you have no idea who she is...since we don't have PMs,

...oh, just take the luxor drama offline already...

none of this makes sense to anyone but a couple of you and it's not very interesting to read about a few british ladies spatting with each other on egyptsearch.com

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 02 October 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
No Expat - you read it wrong. I know the woman well. What I did not know was what I was supposed to have done. Glad you are still following my posting though along with Hassencheb Hail to the USA.

hassancheb
Member # 4863
 - posted
Liza, I see you're still in love with our lovely country, how noble of you. And you also managed to spell my name correctly, I see the geritol is working well for the alzheimers. You're making a lot of progress, I'll keep working on you.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356
 - posted
ExptinCai
Yes I agree it is all so childish and well out of control, dont ven know this female. Anyway onto brighter things, I was at the British Institute yesterday are you like me in Cairo?

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
A new coven in Cairo !! Wonderful.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
No Expat - you read it wrong. I know the woman well. What I did not know was what I was supposed to have done. Glad you are still following my posting though along with Hassencheb Hail to the USA.

Gosh I thought you were kidding there for a minute, but then you took the liberty at taking the stab at somebody else too...which makes me sadly conclude you really think I "follow" your posts. Well, if that really raises your self-importance and esteem, you just keep on thinking that. Good luck.

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
If you want to get away from all this nastiness then join YourEgypt.com or Egypt365.com.

Leave this coven here to fight between themsleves, there are some really nice people over there.

asiaq
Member # 4323
 - posted

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
Asiaq - I think that must be the best smiley ever.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com