EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I miss my fiance, Egypt here I come! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
and I do mean come [Wink]

I am moving to Egypt at the end of the year. I miss my fiance so much and cannot stand to be away from him any longer. I am going to surprise him with just me and 1 suitcase! [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
MABROOK Josette!! I wish you all the best for the future and your move.

do you mean the end of THIS year? [Eek!]

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
YES!

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
THAT IS GREAT WHERE WILL YOU BE IN EGYPT? I AM COMING IN FEB

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
THAT IS GREAT WHERE WILL YOU BE IN EGYPT? I AM COMING IN FEB

I'm guessing Alexandria because he bought us a flat there.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
YES!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

you lucky sod [Frown]

all the very best to you both

stay in touch, i could do with a contact in Alex as I wanna visit there when i live in Luxor [Big Grin]

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
COOL I AM IN EL QUSIER ONLY 9 HOURS AWAY [Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
COOL I AM IN EL QUSIER ONLY 9 HOURS AWAY [Frown]

nearer to where I will be then? [Big Grin]

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
??????????????????????????????

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
el quseir is nearer to Luxor than to Alex [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
yes it is near hurghada

unsure
Member # 12244
 - posted
You go girl [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I am happy for you.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
oh my god girl, go, im jealous ,, gogogogogoggogo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
Congratulations Josette, I wish you all the best for your new life in Egypt and may you always be happy. x x x

ahly
Member # 12512
 - posted
Congratulation and wish you all the happiness, Alex is very nice city special at winter, clean, less traffic than Cairo and please are nice and in summer it full with people coming for summer vacation, the coffee shop all the way next to the sea… it is really nice city  congratulation and wish you all the happiness  hope in 2007 all you both dream come true 

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
Egyptian men love surprises from their foreign girlfriends!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I think Josette is a fake...... wouldn't be the first one here on ES, right???? [Big Grin]

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Egyptian men love surprises from their foreign girlfriends!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Samia I am not his girlfriend, I am his fiancee and the only reason why we are not married is because I've already filed for his fiance visa and I will not start over in the process! Furthermore I have a home there in Alexandria that he bought for me. Actually because I was so excited, I could not keep the secret and told him and he was ecstatic! He immediately told his parents and they were so happy and have called me all of five times today. I am very happy with my decision and not even sarcastic and trite comments will spoil my joy.

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
quote:

Samia I am not his girlfriend, I am his fiancee and the only reason why we are not married is because I've already filed for his fiance visa and I will not start over in the process! Furthermore I have a home there in Alexandria that he bought for me. Actually because I was so excited, I could not keep the secret and told him and he was ecstatic! He immediately told his parents and they were so happy and have called me all of five times today. I am very happy with my decision and not even sarcastic and trite comments will spoil my joy. Oh and you probably
should spend more time working on that homeless and jobless situation than concerning yourself with my comings and goings.

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

Samia I am not his girlfriend, I am his fiancee and the only reason why we are not married is because I've already filed for his fiance visa and I will not start over in the process! Furthermore I have a home there in Alexandria that he bought for me. Actually because I was so excited, I could not keep the secret and told him and he was ecstatic! He immediately told his parents and they were so happy and have called me all of five times today. I am very happy with my decision and not even sarcastic and trite comments will spoil my joy. Oh and you probably
should spend more time working on that "homeless and jobless" situation than concerning yourself with my comings and goings.

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I think Josette is a fake...... wouldn't be the first one here on ES, right???? [Big Grin]

Then that doesn't say much about your "thinking". Some of you are so judgemental and miserable that any hint of happiness truly makes you sick.

Get a life.

Alchemist
Member # 12318
 - posted
"To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." --Lao Tzu

I know it is this courage that carries you to egypt, I wish for you a lifetime of happiness and luck in all you do.

-Sarah

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653
 - posted
quote:

My egyptian husband loves when I surprise him. Letters, pictures, small gifts, stop by at his work unannounced to try and see if he have the time to eat lunch.

They are defendtly not all bad.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh and you probably
should spend more time working on that "homeless and jobless" situation than concerning yourself with my comings and goings.

I'm very happy for you.... really!!!! BUT ... let me clear up a point....
1.... Homeless.... I'm homeless because I sold my house in the Uk to relocate to America... I'm currently looking for a house in the US!!
2....Jobless...... I retired from working as a scuba diving instructor, again to relocate to the States....!!!

My situation is addressed..... any more problems???
[Roll Eyes]

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh and you probably

I'm very happy for you.... really!!!! BUT ... let me clear up a point....
1.... Homeless.... I'm homeless because I sold my house in the Uk to relocate to America... I'm currently looking for a house in the US!!
2....Jobless...... I retired from working as a scuba diving instructor, again to relocate to the States....!!!

My situation is addressed..... any more problems???
[Roll Eyes]

Right.. No you seem to have the "problems" covered.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
They weren't 'problems'in the first place [Smile]

foreignluvr
Member # 5854
 - posted
Samia, I read where you said you were now in Georgia. How are you liking it here so far?
I am curious where in Georgia you decided on. Only because you know it's where I also live.
If you guys need anything please let me know.
Take care...

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
At the moment we're looking for a house in the Cherokee/Cobb are, north of Atlanta.... not sure we'll stay here, though....
But I love the lakes and hills!!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com