EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hi all » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
egypt 2007
Member # 14398
 - posted
Just popped in to say Hi to all that know me.......

Whats new !!!

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
Hi egypt.
Same old stuff ander slightly different headings.

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
Hi Egyptian7!
What do you think about this: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=004952#000004 ??????

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!! I hope everyone is fine. I have been so out of touch with everything.......TIna, Tigerlilly, Yorkie, Sasha amiga como esta?, Just dropping a hello and have a nice day to you all.
From,
Miss Noor

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
Miss Noor,cuanto tiempo!!!Welcome back! [Smile]

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Egypt2007 AND MissNoor - long time no see!! Hi! [Wink]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!! I hope everyone is fine. I have been so out of touch with everything.......TIna, Tigerlilly, Yorkie, Sasha amiga como esta?, Just dropping a hello and have a nice day to you all.
From,
Miss Noor

wow long time no see welcome back sweety.. stay in youch more...

egypt 2007
Member # 14398
 - posted
??? thats a weird post.... but why you want to show me ..... divorce is far from my head.

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
Don't you have an opinion?

sherribaby
Member # 15378
 - posted
Hi Egypt 2007, love to both of you, from me and mabrok xxxx

egypt 2007
Member # 14398
 - posted
Hi sherri

was just talk ing about you and marbrook as i met the better half at lunch time .....

egypt 2007
Member # 14398
 - posted
yes ??? i have an opinion and thats you marry and unless you discuss your marriage with others and want there opinion and help thenso be it..other wise it should be left to each couple nott he family....

Families cause trouble in some relationships...
if my parents could have got my first hubby and me divorced i think they may well have.

But im not divorcing i have a good egyptian man and a good life.... others may think not but who cares..

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
It's not about that! It is about giving LEGAL rights to third parties about a marriage. So, that thrid parties are getting the legal right to file for a divorce.
Indeed families already cause trouble in relationships, what should happen if they get legal rights into that relationship?

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Muchas gracias sasha........Tina how r things with you and your honey? I will pop in once and awhile been very busy this season with the dreaded TAXES lol......I am doing good thanks to you all for giving me a gracious greeting...I really miss reading topics from all of you....will try to catch-up........
Take Care and have a lovely rest of the week!!!
Miss Noor

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
Muchas gracias sasha........Tina how r things with you and your honey? I will pop in once and awhile been very busy this season with the dreaded TAXES lol......I am doing good thanks to you all for giving me a gracious greeting...I really miss reading topics from all of you....will try to catch-up........
Take Care and have a lovely rest of the week!!!
Miss Noor

things are going great...i will be leaving april and be back in may.. so i will try to catch ya then if yr here...huggs.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com