EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » gay man pretending to be straight? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
safarah
Member # 16845
 - posted
I joined this site just to get some info from Egyptians living at home in Egypt. I want to find out about gay and bisexual Egyptian men.How to know if your husband is gay. I am married to an Egyptian and I am a bit suspicious. Please .. this is serious... I really want to know.

safarah
Member # 16845
 - posted
anal... always his first choice and I know that is taboo in Islam.I saw an online post that he did online....saying he wanted to done in the a*** also. He wears tight jeans and tops, is obsessesd with clothes and looking like Mr GQ, works out constantly to build his muscles.....and the minute he got his permanent green card he left the house with no provocation and asked for a divorce. Towards the end he wouldn't even let me touch him.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Are you for real?? [Confused]

I don't know if your husband is gay or not. You need to address this issue with him.

leyte01
Member # 16584
 - posted
Gay Egyptian has no place in a muslim society. They are not accepted and it is haram. I assume that he did not show it to you until he got his green card. Divorce the bastard and move on. Learn from it and do not look back. If it is not too late you can have him deported. Who knows you may still be able to deport him for good.

safarah
Member # 16845
 - posted
That is just the thing......many people tell me to go Immigration but I am so busy and I don't like fighting fire with fire. I feel a bit sorry for him becuase I imagine it must be very hard for gay people anywhere especially gay Muslims in Egypt. I just wish that he could have been open and truthful with me. I would have preferred to be a good friend to him than fall in love and go through all this pain. But I am guessing he wanted the green card to get out of Egypt and the shame. Even now I don't HATE him. I just feel very HURT. Besides, I got a couple responses from people in Egypt saying there were no gays in Egypt. Pathetic!!!! More lies and deceit. They are all on the down low!!!!!!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com