EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Sex in the Dark » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.
Every time they made love, the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.
She figured she would break him of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... A vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. 'You impotent bastard,' She screamed at him, 'How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!'
The husband looked her straight in the eyes and said calmly:
'I'll explain the toy. . You explain the kids.'

Vader-
Member # 14189
 - posted
Lmfao. [Big Grin]

Slewth
Member # 16166
 - posted
LOL....GOOD ONE!!!

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Yeah, good one, Tina. [Big Grin]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
my uncle sends me all theses jokes...u know them texans...bad humor..

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
PMSL!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Hilarious!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Yeah... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Lady Ferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
very good [Big Grin]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Seriously which couple has "wild, screaming, romantic sessions" in bed after 20 years of marriage???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Seriously which couple has "wild, screaming, romantic sessions" in bed after 20 years of marriage???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i would hope to think i would be...

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252
 - posted
vibrators are better anyway. my friend bought me one for my b-day and it has 16 speeds, the head goes in and out and wobbles and there is a pretty purple hummingbird whose beak flutters on ur u know what.

i was shy to use it, feeling that only girls who cant get a man uses them, but one night i gave it a whirl and omg!

ya, they are def. better.

[Smile]

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076
 - posted
A Scot had a wee bit too much whiskey and decided to lay down under a shady tree for a nap. Along came two young girls. They found the sleeping man and since they had long wondered what a Scotsman wore under his kilt they decided to have a peek. What they found was what the good lord had given the man. One of the girls decided it looked a bit plain, so she decided to take the blue ribbon from her hair and decorate the Scot’s manhood with a bow.

The sleeping Scot finally woke to answer the call of nature. As he hiked up his kilt, he spied the ribbon. As he stood there admiring the adornment he exclaimed, “Achh, I don’t know where you’ve been laddie, but I see you took first prize.”

Slewth
Member # 16166
 - posted
Yes, vibrators are nice...but a word of advice...don't try to 'sterilize' it in the microwave.... [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com