EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian man looking for wife » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
masryman
Member # 15463
 - posted
If you want to fight vader and the other YEG dont fight here.

34 years old, handsome egyptian man looking for a wife. Interested ones, private message me ..

Thank you

Vader
Member # 14189
 - posted
No good deed goes unpunished.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
[Big Grin]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
Tennessee Fainting Goat

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/farm-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/tennessee-fainting-goat-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/tennessee-fainting-goat-0005.jpg

the only woman u can get that is 100% submissive when u are mean and scare her!!!!!!

Catherine Sub Parr
Member # 15436
 - posted
masryman make troubles

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Wallahy I swear he is the perfect match for our Sono. I think these two really should meet each other!! [Big Grin]

Masryman, pm Reality_Meanie NOWWWW!!

Also I am sure she would like to share some very *special* pictures with you!! [Razz]

Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948
 - posted
She has many nude photos of herself after she shipped off her daughter overseas to hold onto her husband who later divorced her. [Big Grin]

PeaceAtLast
Member # 14252
 - posted
i have a special video.....LOL

ooh masry man, u are born january 3rd? u a capricorn....capricorns are very good men, ladies, for real...they are smart and calm, but fearless and very fair. they are loyal and d o not cheat and people go to them for help because they are such good people. they are also excellent family providers, but they arent fond of having kids. But they are so extremely loyal, and you can trust them with your life. They are also very hard workers.

mohamed is a capricorn and he fits all those traits. my stepdad is a capricorn and he does too....raised me up as his own even and is a grand pop-pop to aleya. he is off work this week and he goes into the little pool with aleya and they watch spiderman on his home theatre system.

really, i doubt masry man is here looking for a handout.

scorpio and capricorn are the astrological match...capricorn has no problem sitting back and letting scorpio have the last word and usually can quickly calm them down.
scorpios attach themselves to the capricorn in a way that they cannot let themselves do with others and spend most of their time hanging on them and kissing them and giving them loving.

the only thing that bugs me about capricorns is that they do not voice romantic stuff and seem like they are not romantic at all...until you are one on one with them. Also, they are not much on going out of the house and love to just lay around watching TV.

Sexually they are usually hung like a horse and very good in bed.

masryman
Member # 15463
 - posted
thank you so much for this review

yes january 3rd . most facts you write are very right. Very loving and romantic and very very hung like a horse or donkey.

Thank you for the nice comment not like others

PeaceAtLast
Member # 14252
 - posted
i get along well with men...women hate my guts:) the only girl i have as a friend is a black chick from queens who is bi.

Andriano
Member # 13337
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[Big Grin]

[Smile]

Rashaa
Member # 15206
 - posted
lol...@ donkey, who would want to be compared to hmar (حمار) ??

lol

YoungEgyptianGuy
Member # 15064
 - posted
what is this all about? did I miss anything?

Andriano
Member # 13337
 - posted
message was delete

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com