EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » My Husband Just Got His Visa!!!!!!!!!! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mrs_E
Member # 11043
 - posted
Good morning!

Not wishing to be smug to those of you who are having visa problems, but my husband just got his UK settlement visa this morning! He'll be with me next week after nearly 2 years of being apart for long periods of time.

I am estatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and a teeny bit shocked)!

If any of you are going through the same process and need any advice, feel free to message me.

Mrs E

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Mabrouk, how wonderful news for the both of you! You finally made it to the end of the tunnel! I can't imagine what you went through during all these long months.

All the best to the both of you for the future! [Smile]

Crypt76
Member # 23
 - posted
wish you both the best of luck, i know how if feels being away from the one you love, so finally its overk huraaah [Smile]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
wow cool
how can you ever be smug after waiting 2 years, you have every right in the world to be happy and say wht you want
good for you
i hope you will both be so happy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mok-mok
Member # 11209
 - posted
i have been waiting for almost a year to even get a case number ofr my husband at the uscis in vermont so they finally transferred it to california. there they are so much faster hoping to hear something soon. congradulations mrs. E

MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND
Member # 11226
 - posted
Oh how wonderful!!!!!!! Always good to hear a sucess story. I am so happy for you!!
Y

unsure
Member # 12244
 - posted
congratulations

Mrs_E
Member # 11043
 - posted
Thanks everyone! just HAD to share it!

shahkerdah
Member # 11270
 - posted
Wow congratulations how come it took so long was the embassy causing a delay .Im here from alittle bird they are screening soon for the UK for who wants to bring there spouce here but then they always say this your lucky if they bring this in force what of all other applications ,any way CONGRATS AGAIN .THUMBS UP!!

marydotapple
Member # 13361
 - posted
congrualtions I hope you have a wonderful life together here..Hope he likes the uk..

Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149
 - posted
I hope you and hubby will be most happy!!
Congrats!

marydotapple
Member # 13361
 - posted
Mrs E where will you and your husband be staying in the uk?

kimberley
Member # 5179
 - posted
Congratulations !
At least he will be here for the nice weather. my arrived last november in the freezing cold and snow [Big Grin]

whattobe
Member # 13346
 - posted
good mine has a visa and scared to come, hahaha, silly.......

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com