EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » HEY LOOK WHAT U THINK OF ME » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
http://img.ebigchina.com/cdimg/217683/642091/0/1078688299.jpg

DONT GASP FOR BREATH WILL YAH [Wink]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597
 - posted
yeah, ok ... [Roll Eyes]

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
you gasped [Big Grin] any more

7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043
 - posted
very pretty, but i thought you had green eyes

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
CONTACT LENSES [Big Grin] REINFORCED GIRDLE .LOL LOL [Smile]

Bombon
Member # 9095
 - posted
http://www.ebigchina.com/ebcps/4/pl/0307-1.html

Hey nice webside Chipms [Wink] scroll down you gonna find the same pic are you modeling for Zaheer.co?

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
hehehehehehe .thats why me said above contact lenses and reinforced girdle [Wink]

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
chimps... dont grace her with a response. that message i left her yesterday was deleted. its a shame, but in a way im glad, cause it means all the info that i mentioned is still there.

the PMs are flying now after recent events... shes not even aware of it, so let her continue, just ignore her along with the other.... sammy isnt very impressed.

Bombon
Member # 9095
 - posted
chimps... dont grace her with a response. that message i left her yesterday was deleted. its a shame, but in a way im glad, cause it means all the info that i mentioned is still there.

Hey Charm how are you doing ? [Smile] are you feeling better ? still angry ? I thought you were going to ignore me how come you replied then AGAIN? can't you hold yourself for a while? [Eek!] or at least try to keep your word when you say that you are going to ignore some memebers [Smile]
Take care

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
hey chimps.... see what i said.... i am talking to you directly... no one else... yet see what gets said!!!! LOL...

hows your husbands family chimps.... any news yet hun?

Bombon
Member # 9095
 - posted
You are talking to chimps? well so far you are talking alone dear, maybe is because you don't want to talk to me directly [Wink] are you scare of something?
PS: about your PM that are flying ,it has also fly up to the new forum where me and some other ex ES members are now posting, so you see I'm aware of it, nothing its a big secret in this big world [Smile]

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
hehehehehehe .thats why me said above contact lenses and reinforced girdle..y u hoping ur that pretty ..HEY CHARM GREAT TO READ YOU '' [Razz]

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
yes hubby is kool worried cus of yesterday he is fine now and the family there is but hes a bout 6hrs away he told me the authorities and under cover police r there making arrests ,cus has i said be4 dont help if ur bedouin..he be here soon 12th ...

islamonfocus.com
Member # 10368
 - posted
arent you veiled?

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
chimps where you from

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
why shud i be ,my hubby is happy as me am im wear .im not into running like a flussy so wats the probs...

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
the capital of IMMIGRATION [Razz]

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
and where is that chimps state where

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
CHIMPS ????????

CHIMPS
Member # 10093
 - posted
BOOGIE DONT CHOP BABNANA [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
U FIND IT HARD TO ANSWER

ChImPs
Member # 10093
 - posted
http://www.donasian.org/charities.htm

Bombon
Member # 9095
 - posted
That a nice website and I like their project, and the video, that the shame that it only have been shot in UK Canada and India,it seems that those countries are the only one who still remember what happened [Frown]

ChImPs
Member # 10093
 - posted
my cousin was involved in ,we still getting money from it all and going to good use im off there in 2007 me and my hubby ..to see the school we have had built ..thnx..my friends are already there now the mum and dad have not left yet since it happened still growing and getting stronger by the day the foundation is yes it is a shame that these other countries forget ..we now in the process with pakistani region of balakot ..look out for us ..

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com