EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What attracted you to your Egyptian SO? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
lovingmylife
Member # 13695
 - posted
What attracted you to your Egyptian SO?

Was it looks? Sense of humor?

Kindness? Religiousness?

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
I think by 'religiousness' you mean piety.

His piety and his smile, in that order

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
mmmm [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I think that his innocence,his kindness,his way of thinking,his smile...mostly his innocent look..it was like if one child were looking at me...i dont know how to explain..its weird!lol

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
for me it was his long wavy black hair and his eyes
and the fact he wasnt a 20 yr old kid
lol
tall dark and handsome!!!

Korvin's
Member # 14099
 - posted
LOL.

Habeeby
Member # 14429
 - posted
It was his very big...... heart [Wink]

bettyN
Member # 14096
 - posted
the whole package. His beautiful eyes, his smile, his personality, his intelligence, his loving nature, his honestly, his innocence, and most important how much he truly loves me.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
So hep hep Huray for the decent egeyptian men who genuinely loves us,lol [Big Grin]
There are still lucky women on this forum being loved by their lovely egyptian husbands,isnt it sweet...many times we feel lucky while reading all sad stories...Anyway i wish all of you successful and happy life with your couples girls! [Big Grin]

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
It was his very big...... heart [Wink]

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] habeeby this is very important dear i cant deny,lolll! [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
For me his lovely nature. His calm attitude towards everything.

mysterious girl
Member # 14191
 - posted
my egyptian guy is tall and handsome, he is hot he is like a magnet..
BUT the appearance can deceived..
its better to look for inside rather than outside [Smile]

TOOT Suite :)
Member # 14248
 - posted
Caring, romantic, honesty, love of nature, kindness to others, gentleness, ...................oh too much to list here

[Cool]

Anthropos
Member # 9410
 - posted
His looks, his manliness, and his voice when speaking Arabic. His way of showing his feelings without being embarrassed. His sweet ways of trying to speak English. His love for me. His different way of looking at life, and religion and God and his obvious love for his family. His laughter, so infectious!

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
the whole package, all around good man,and sooooooooo romantic

Anthropos
Member # 9410
 - posted
hey where is my baby thread??

nevermind, the baby is still inside, starting to think seriously that it has decided to stay in there. I am getting depressed!!!

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
hey where is my baby thread??

nevermind, the baby is still inside, starting to think seriously that it has decided to stay in there. I am getting depressed!!!

when are you do? [Smile] good luck to you and hope it decides to come soon [Smile]

bettyN
Member # 14096
 - posted
E DIDI - hip hip horay? Thought this was a post taking about what attracted us to our man not a cheer leading ralley.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
lolll Betty you are right about it [Big Grin]
I was just kidding sure [Wink] [Big Grin]

bettyN
Member # 14096
 - posted
sorry don't get you DE [Confused]

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
E DIDI - hip hip horay? Thought this was a post taking about what attracted us to our man not a cheer leading ralley.

I mean Betty that i was just kidding...and that you are right about the main topic and i was just kidding...
Sorry maybe my english is not very good and thats why you dont understand me so well. [Smile]

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
Everything about him, from the sound of his voice, his look, his intelligence, his values, his caring, his wants in life, just everything. Still mesmerizes me hehe... hope everyone is doing well, Anthropos, hope delivery goes well, dont worry will happen any time hehe the minute you have given up hope that it will hahahahaha Best wishes for you and baby

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com