EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Marriage » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Aesha06
Member # 11175
 - posted
please can anyone tell me how it is possible for a muslim guy to marry an english christian, i have met an egyptian while on holiday, who i have been back to visit, but he wants me to be a muslim so he can mary me, but i dont want that

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
You don't need to convert. He can marry a Christian or a Jewish woman.

He wants you to convert for other reasons. Family pressure maybe?

Don't do it. Convert *only* for you, and *only* for spiritual reasons.

Aesha06
Member # 11175
 - posted
Thanks for your reply,
i have been in contact with him everyday for two months, and been back to see him, he says he loves me, but you here storys of them just wanting to marry english girls to get to england, he works at a holiday resort and meets girls everyday, how do i know he is for real, he does not have much money so i cant see him affording to text other girls everday, any ideas i feel bad not trusting him,

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
Never feel bad for not trusting!!!
Also.... converting to Islam for a man is the worst idea ever, you won't be a true muslim!!
A true muslim says the words" La illaha illa lah"
(There is no god but Allah) only when he fully believes this, and is convinced Islam is the true religion.... only then does it actually nean something!!
As snoozin says... a muslim man can marry a 'woman of the book' i.e. a true believer in God, from another religion.
Texting other girls??? You can be in an internet cafe chatting to women all night for 3 le an hour.... here you regularly see men declaring undying love tomultiple women at the same time!!!
I'mnot saying your guy is definitely like that, just saying don't rush into anything.... and BE VERY CAREFUL!!!
Good luck!

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
That's a different issue.

It's soooo hard to tell in long-distance relationships if a guy is for real or not.

Other folks will fill you in, since I don't personally know anyone who works at resorts. My only warning would be if he asks you for money or accepts money from you...I'd start running the other way.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
Aesha, I work in a holiday resort,,,, I work with young Egyptian guys!!!
Some of them have many 'holiday wives!!'
Airport scenes..... Goodbye german wife, I'll love you forever.... Hi, russian wife, I've missed you soo much!!... Goodbye Russian wife....see you soon!! ... Hello English wife, i missed you soooomuch...did you bring my visa application.......etc,etc,etc!!!
Call me cynical, but, unfortunately, it's not too much of an exaggeration!!!

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
Hmmmmmmm ...such an amazing life that is [Razz] ...wife for everyday [Big Grin]

iamthej9
Member # 11174
 - posted
i met someone on a nile cruise boat and i imagined it was the same thing - he's probably got one every 4-5 days. and my tour leader was the same....some girl from last trip or so kept booty calling him...didnt stop him trying with us single girls though.

New old joke: how do you tell an honest Egyptian man? dunno!!

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
answer to the joke is even a bigger joke... his name starts with a "T" and ends with an "O" [Big Grin] [Razz]

iamthej9
Member # 11174
 - posted
oh timo - you needle in the haystack! happy birthday. how do you do it??

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
LOL.. dont you mean starts with a T and ends with an Ohhhhhhhh?!

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by iamthej9:
oh timo - you needle in the haystack! happy birthday. how do you do it??

it was fine ...i didnt leave da house till all the world cup matches where over [Big Grin] ...then went to Jazz Up ...i didnt get a cake afterall...1 kilo of Kebab with canddel in the middle was the greatest idea ever [Big Grin]

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
LOL.. dont you mean starts with a T and ends with an Ohhhhhhhh?!

that depends on where the start is and where it ends ...sum times its OHHHHHHH ...OHHHH all the time [Razz] [Wink]

Charm El Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
lol.. i like that idea... skip the tea and go straight to the Ohh.

love the kebab idea... i think i'll do the same tonight!

KERDA(chimps:)
Member # 11116
 - posted
nice with SAUCE

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
i married a muslium egyptian and i am a christian we have a great relationship . i guess i was just lucky to find one that didnt want me to change for him. it can work i have proof [Razz]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com