EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WHO has received these nasty pms » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
they are from mazzan or yanal or whoever he is.
#1 [Eek!]
i got 2 today with private pictures , anyone else can admit they have received these,

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
Nope..I haven't [Confused]

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Nope..I haven't [Confused]

i am glad for you, this guy should be handled. especially when sending them to woman, who wants to see that, [Mad]

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
Are they photos of him?

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
i recived

Almaz.
Member # 14025
 - posted
If you guys do not want to receive PMs from a user,just click on the username and then click on ignore - on the right side. [Wink]

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
we will just want to know who received them

1-me
2-yorkie

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053
 - posted
Not me. Guess he knows I don't really give a ****

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Not me.

But I received one pm earlier connected with this 'affair'.

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
Not me. Guess why? [Wink]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
I have received.
Look I'm sorry whatever is happening between these two but jeesh move on! She obviously doesn't want you, and whoever the girl is, get your stuff together for the sake of your kids and straighten up. The whole lot of you are bonkers and you probably deserve each other. [Roll Eyes]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
#1 [Eek!]
i got 2 today with private pictures , anyone else can admit they have received these,

What do you mean private pictures?I've received pm's of him with pics of a guy he claims as Ali.
I've since that blocked him from sending me anymore pm's.
It was a normal pic.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
I bet he has run of other female members that have already blocked him here,so now he's after the other gals that he still had not pm'ed. [Roll Eyes]

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
Not me. Thanks to God!

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
#1 [Eek!]

What do you mean private pictures?I've received pm's of him with pics of a guy he claims as Ali.
I've since that blocked him from sending me anymore pm's.
It was a normal pic.

they were nude pictures of her and some of her innocent children and family portraits .

so sad indeed [Frown]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695
 - posted
What's actually sad is thet women here don't take responsibility for their behavior and actions towards men they meet online and who happened to be members of ES message board.

If a woman introuduce herself to a man with a naked photo how does she expect from any man to respect her ever after?

I have seen in more than one occasion most of you here flirt and exchange messages of sexual content publicly with Egyptian men and other men on this very same forum.

You women are using your sexuality to attract the men and then when these men call you bad names you complain and can't understand why they don't take you seriously.

Some of you are even married! Going to kitchen forum to write a receipe won't change an image of you "ladies".

I think it's time finally for this message board to start rejecting such behavior.

Whoever is into cyber sex on this message board even though this place has children as members, they should not be supported because their already lost the respect and contributed to a bad image of woman ( all women here ).

Receiving those images after the fact is only the consequence of such behavior.

Member # 14677
 - posted
DISGRACEFUL

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
a stupid dumb ass!!!!!!

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
LML Are you in a 'good' mood joking or what??!!

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
Sorry but I have never flirted with any man Egyptian or otherwise on here. Most ladies are here to exchange information and chat about they're experiences about Egypt or they're own countries. To say most are here flirting is so wrong.

lovingmylife
Member # 13695
 - posted
I am not sure if some of you know there is a website of Egyptian men who according to western women are "using" foriegn women for sex, visa, money and pictures posted.

These Egyptian guys are going to have the same website for foriegn women who do the same and use Egyptian men for sex, vacation and free meals.

These women are often married and some even have 2 husbands simulteniously ( which is illegal in most western countries according to laws )

You see what you got 'ladies' ! You got the same thing back.

If a man can prove that he has slept with you that is not a slander but Truth. Posting such website from Egypt is not illegal and surely that could damage your reputation until rest of your life.

It's not really nice to be 'known' for having sex with Egyptian man and all his friends without proper documentation and marriage.

What's even worse, some women here ( not all ) have sex with same guys! ( lack of communication and respect between each other ) All he needs to do is to change a nickname, and you fall for it. How dumb is that!

Having sex this way is called adultery.

So if website aginst Egyptian or any men whatsover exists, why would not the same website exists for foriegn women as well.

You "ladies" got what you asked for. This is not about Egyptian vs Western this is about "are you nuts vs. I am definitely not" .

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
What's actually sad is thet women here don't take responsibility for their behavior and actions towards men they meet online and who happened to be members of ES message board.

If a woman introuduce herself to a man with a naked photo of herself how does she expect from any man to respect her ever after?

I have seen in more than one occasion most of you here flirt and exchange messages of sexual content publicly with Egyptian men and other men on this very same forum.

You women are using your sexuality to attract the men and then when these men call you bad names you complain and can't understand why they don't take you seriously.

I think it's time finally for this message board to start rejecting such behavior.

Whoever is into cyber sex on this message board even though this place has children as members, they should not be supported because their already lost the respect and contributed to a bad image of woman ( all women here ).

Receiving those images after the fact is only the consequence of such behavior.

"Some of you are even married! Going to kitchen forum to write a "receipe" won't change an image of you "ladies". "
i just hope you are not talking about me [Mad]
i have no time to look at disgusting pictures of anyone nor i want to.you are the one taking up for the men here . you dont know anymore then we do and as flirting , indirectly you are for taking up for the men. so please do us all a favor and SHUT UP, for the love of god woman , get a life [Mad]

"You "ladies" got what you asked for. This is not about Egyptian vs Western this is about "are you nuts vs. I am definitely not" .

we are all nuts ladies did ya read that [Big Grin]
you are the nut job sorry to say [Roll Eyes]

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
oh i am going to the kitchen anyone wants to join me, you can help me write a recipe [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Habeeby
Member # 14429
 - posted
I received PM but with normla photo's, how come i don't get the naughty ones?????

manx
Member # 14517
 - posted
didnt pm me either

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
Mickey, you must know a womens place is in the kitchen [Big Grin] . No trying to get those chains of now!!!!!!

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
Meant to say, would love to join you in the kitchen but I'm still taking your advice and on the floor with a pillow due to my back [Razz]

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Mickey, you must know a womens place is in the kitchen [Big Grin] . No trying to get those chains of now!!!!!!

well grab you ball and chains and get in here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
Ok on my hands and knees, making my way through!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Mohamed72
Member # 14893
 - posted
this is bad. This man is not a good man if he sending photos like that.

my advice is not open them.

moh

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com