EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian baby skin color » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
m.e.
Member # 14680
 - posted
I was wondering when Egyptian babies get their permanent skin color? It seems like every time I take my baby's picture, his skin is a slightly different shade. An Egyptian friend of mine said their son was about six months old when his coloring stabilized. I just wondered if anyone else had any idea?

His eye color is changing too, though not as fast. [Razz] I just wish his sleeping habits would change!

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
The more melanin you have in your skin and the time of year can affect anyone's skin. A baby's skin is so soft and fragile, which is why it seems they change.
You usually know about a year old what color the eyes will be FOR SURE...although some can take longer.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by m.e.:
I was wondering when Egyptian babies get their permanent skin color?

Around their mid forties.

Is this thread yet another cheap move to get Mr. Gigolo's attention? I'd suggest a card to granny's address where papa still lives.

Who was the genius who said this?:

Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe!

m.e.
Member # 14680
 - posted
Thanks Smuckers.

No, MK. I don't care anymore. I am just concentrating on my baby. I haven't made any threads regarding 'him.'

The reason I was asking here is because more people more likely have an answer here than my friends here in the US. I do photography, and his skin color always makes my metering different due to the different lightness/darkness depending on when I take the picture. I am always having to custom white balance with my gray card and adjust my exposure for him. It's just new territory for me, that's all.

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
That baby is so beautiful,, hugs M.E.

civil society
Member # 14880
 - posted
r they not born tan then?

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by civil society:
r they not born tan then?

[Big Grin]

Member # 10289
 - posted
They're actually born kinda blue...like other babies. [Big Grin]

civil society
Member # 14880
 - posted
learn something new every day [Smile]

Kabreeta
Member # 10071
 - posted
if this is not the most ignorant thread I have ever read. I dunno what is.

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
OMG are you guys for real I have never read anything so racial in my life

I will let you into a big big secret, white kids vary their skin colour too according to time of year and how much exposure to sun they get

civil society
Member # 14880
 - posted
racial? sorry just wanted actually to learn something [Confused]

Qmar
Member # 12602
 - posted
agree with smuckers - and a lovely blue spot on the bum! (mongolian blue spot normal in mixed race babies)

talk to the hand
Member # 15304
 - posted
me get out es oK?

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873
 - posted
Spray paint.

Give the little guy a coat of primer, then finish him off with a nice cherry red gloss.

Dumb gash.

Culture Club
Member # 13767
 - posted
In my opinion (based on the experience I see) to people who has mixed marriage in my country, that Arab, Indian and Chinese (Mongolian) have strong gen, Indo blood/gen is 'weak'.

Arab+Indo = kids will have Arab figure.
Indian+Indo = Indian figure.
Chinese+Indo = Chinese figure.
Western+Indo = Western figure.

And maybe m.e., your baby will have skin & hair of western but face of Egyptian.

PeaceAtLast
Member # 14252
 - posted
my daughter was dark as night when she came out but had the bluest eyes. the baby photographer even asked if i wanted her to lighten up the pic, uh no! she had a head fukll of black hair too.
she started getting lighter as she grew but it seems since she hit 4 or 5, she is darkening up again. she is now a spitting image of her dad.
the only think she has of me is my eyecolor.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
<the baby photographer even asked if i wanted her to lighten up the pic, uh no!>

What an asshole of a photographer! [Mad]

PeaceAtLast
Member # 14252
 - posted
i know i really took it that way too. then i went to get my nails done the day after i got out of the hospital and the manicurist asked me if she was japanese.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Spray paint.

Give the little guy a coat of primer, then finish him off with a nice cherry red gloss.

Dumb gash.

reminds me of when stewie got a tan.

wikipedia.: The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou

no wait. edit. when the (it's always sunny in philadephia) gang finds a dumpster baby , or DB, as they called him and try to give him a fake tan because the casting agent isn't interested in white babies.
You Tube: it's always sunny in philadelphia

Member # 10289
 - posted
[Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
I'm Egyptian, and my skin colour actually changed many times while I was growing up. It kept going from light brown, to dark brown, back and forth, I think until I was 21 when it setttled. I noticed that most of my family had the same thing it's weird.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
So, Yasmine, since you post on this thread. When will you have a baby? I hope I don't sound like your mother now! [Wink]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com