This is topic SHARM in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000619

Posted by lotty (Member # 6003) on :

I am off to Sharm for the 3rd time Leaving day after tomorrow 5th dec

I adore sharm the friendliness of the locals are great.........until you head for Na'ama Bay lol where u cant really go window shopping at your ease lol they pounce on you before u get a chance to look lol......the first visit was horrendous coz of this..........but now i am aware of their ways God help them hehehe as they found out in may when i went back for the 2nd time hehehe
i told them.....hey this isnt my first time here so i know how things are done here hehehe they dont hassle me no more lol
but it is a beautiful shopping centre and very safe coz the amount of police and tourist police around......just want to point out it is safe for females to walk around.
I am taking my sons this time with us 6 & 11 yr olds........but knowing in dec the temp is more bearable for them as we originally went in june/july then may of which temps were high 90's-100'plus
the only thing i really do HATE is the way the taxi drivers drive lol maniacs lol middle of the road no lights tooting the horns going extremely fast and when u ask them politely to slow down hahahaha they do the opposite lol

ok enough of this as i could go on and on lol
will report back when i come back with my recent visit and opinion as to travelling in December lol

sorry if i went on and on lol

Posted by Penny (Member # 1925) on :

Lotty just make sure you all bring some warm clothes for the evening[ the days are warm and sunny but the nights are really cold just now. Hope you have a great trip and just remember those guys in Narma bay are just trying to make a living. Make sure you take your boys to the old market it is more of an 'Egyptian experience' Also recommend Dolphinella show for your boys they will love it.

Posted by Angelcake (Member # 5624) on :

Hello Lotty, I love Sharm too and have been living here for nearly a year. I would rather be in a Sharm taxi than on the London underground and they are nearly always kind enough to slow down when asked !
The boys may also enjoy a day snorkling on the boats, just wrap up quickly when you come out of the sea, the wind is chilly. I wish you all a lovely holiday.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com