This is topic What is your problem? in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000644

Posted by Mariem (Member # 5469) on :

Hello people of ES, how are you ?
Well, 2004 is ending. We´ve seen horrible things happening around the world as the disaster in Asia, war in Iraq, people starving ... All these people need too much prayers of us (that´s the minimum we can do ). So I´m going to a prayer camping on 24/25 and I will celebrate the arrival of the New Year praying for a better 2005 for everybody.
I offer myself to pray for you also, so if you find yourself into troubles (health, relationships...) open your hearts here that I will put your problems into my prayers.
I wish you all a wonderful 2005 and that we do our best to be better human beings and contribute in a world where everybody can be happy. It depend on us !

With love,
Mariem

Posted by didi_elsayed (Member # 4763) on :

mashallah mariam,finally one friendly post filled with good feelings and believe!I know one girl like you and i love her very much as shes great person and friend too

Posted by ' Sharon Stone ' (Member # 5169) on :

Thanks Mariem. Happy Holidays!

Posted by Sweden X Brasil X egypt (Member # 6341) on :

a very lovelly post.

Are you egyptian? i dont think so.. your way of expressing your self make me remember some good freinds in my own contry Brazil.. they talk like you in this livelly and freindlly way!

God bless you dear

Sarah

Posted by Mariem (Member # 5469) on :

Hello ! Thanks dear friends Diana, Sharon and Sarah for your lovely answers. Hope you are great !

Sarah, don´t know how but you really guessed my nationalety ! Yes, I´m not egyptian but brasilian ! Go to your post " Looking for friends", I will write you there ok?

God bless you all !!!
Mariem

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Mariem:
Hello ! Thanks dear friends Diana, Sharon and Sarah for your lovely answers. Hope you are great !

Sarah, don´t know how but you really guessed my nationalety ! Yes, I´m not egyptian but brasilian ! Go to your post " Looking for friends", I will write you there ok?

God bless you all !!!
Mariem

What a beautiful mind and heart you have! Our new world shall be a better one if we have more of you on board! Best of luck and may all the good spirits be by your side always.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com