EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Villa Wedding?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Villa Wedding?
Cleopatra1811
Member # 10109

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cleopatra1811         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everyone,
I was hoping to have my wedding in a Villa, for about 200 guests and hoping that I wouldn't have to pay anymore than 15,000 LE. is that possible? and how do I go about renting a villa and the catering and the decoration?
Is there anyone to contact? Hope you guys can help me out. I don't mind where the villa is in cairo.
Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 12 | From: Maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a friend of mine rented a villa near the pyramid area for her wedding. but to be quiet honest i can't remember where exactly it was and how much it costs. good luck
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cleopatra1811
Member # 10109

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cleopatra1811         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you..... I guess I'll keep searching [Frown]
Posts: 12 | From: Maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, my friend was serching and she found a nice one, and the budget was quite good. if you still searching pm me!
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meretamun
Member # 10349

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meretamun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiiiiii, I'm looking for a villa in Maadi for a wedding too, but unfortunetly I can't find anyone to help me out. Also for 200 people. Cleopatra, I'm in the same fix as you. Do you have any ideas or have you found anything yet? I'm saying if I don't find anything I'll just have to see a regular place but they are much more expensive. What do you think?

Thanks for any info from anyone,
Meretamun

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amira228
Member # 9428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amira228     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know someone who can help you, he's a wedding planner and he planned my wedding in a villa too. He have packages with very good prices hes name is Ashraf Allam - 022575418 web www.maestroegypt.com very professional planner
Posts: 9 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com