EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Women Support Group

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women Support Group
jesse
Member # 10550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
i am an egyptian women married since 4 years ago , 27 years old and i would like to start a support group for newly married ladies.
As i have seen through my own experiences and my friends experiences that egyptian women are not anymore defeated as they were in the past and that they only need the support of ladies in the same situation or maybe in a similuar position and you will find them doing miracles to overcome their problems.
Talking and listening is very important to women and i guess that is almost the only charge that can make a woman go to extremes to pull hereslf out of any problem that faces her.
To say the truth the family support here in egypt is not very good with the ladies!!!Most of the time they take the men's side which is devasting for us women.
So if anyone is interested please contact me on jesse79@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea....

I'm not in Egypt, but I hope you get some takers. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse
Member # 10550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks snoozin i hope so too.
Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neffeertari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jesse, what happened to you? why you feel you need this support group? You are not happy in your marriage?
Hope everything is going well, really.

Posts: 108 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com