EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking for a bride

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for a bride
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian male - 29 years old, never married, good education from a good family, looking for a bride ( reverted muslimah ) age of 22-28, commited to her religeon, willing to relocate to cairo.

my email is : nicetomeetyou61@yahoo.com

if you dont have something to reply with then dont start any humiliating replies..

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try wwwmuslimmatrimonialsnetwork.com
goodluck......its not allbad in there ..they moght be able to help you in the chat room if you was more specific but pleasedo try the love approach ..:)no seriously all the best ..

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks alot chimps

i will try that too

iam serious and not playing and iam sure i will find her [Smile] even if some people on here are so really agressive in their replies

thank u dear chimps

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aya Hosni
Member # 10646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aya Hosni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you could try also www.qiran.com

Good luck for you!!!!

Posts: 188 | From: Baltics | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aya Hosni
Member # 10646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aya Hosni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just one question... Are there really no brides in Cairo if you are looking for them virtually???

You may not answer, if don't want:)

Posts: 188 | From: Baltics | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
hello

thanks for the website

sure there are brides in cairo but i have something else in mind. The picture i drawn for my soulmate may not be in cairo..

u know everyone has a dream of his wife and has the right to seek the dream to the fulliest, iam trying so
i hope i will find her

thanks alot

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres a tip... DONT ask her if she takes it up the Rs will you corv... as you found out before, it causes trouble!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aya Hosni
Member # 10646

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] You mean me???????
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha... no... but guess he asked you too!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck "Looking,"
I hope you find the right person to complete the other "half of your religion."

[Smile]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Good luck "Looking,"
I hope you find the right person to complete the other "half of your religion."

[Smile]

i thought he wrote "no humiliating replies"
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me still looking for anither site im just forgot the address im looking for a free site with out prepaid for chatting .will keep looking in that time u might have found her ..inshallah...
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com