EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » luxor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: luxor
MARIEANNE22
Member # 8660

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for MARIEANNE22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have being trying to make contact with a friend who was married to a feluka man about 4 yrs ago, in luxor and so far have had no luck what so ever. i think her husband was called mohammed had a boat called cinderella or leo .i had heard they had split up and she had now left and was living with her first love. i ve tried the phone with no luck, and apart from contacting her x husband which i am loathed to do for fear of upseting him. just wondered if anyone knew what had happened. had heard he had met another lady and was happy just general request if anyone knows [Cool]
Posts: 6 | From: york | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marrying a sailor? what the f*ck was your friend thinking?
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I you PM me with her name I will see if I can find out anything for you.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MARIEANNE22
Member # 8660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MARIEANNE22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her name was josie
obviously she didnt think straight when she married the sailor,

Posts: 6 | From: york | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com