EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly?
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly. Is it genetical component or it has to do something with weather?

Or it's me? [Smile]

By the way do women like balding guys? I have a g/friend who is crazy about bald men. Here example: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=1610x39

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeepRest
Member # 11218

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeepRest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's the water, not only affect the hair but also teeth and body as a whole.
smoking also is a big factor.

it's all the egyptian life style really.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard if you wear the hat all the time in the hot weather, or helmet for example in military guys wear it all the time, you lose hair because under the hat/helmet hair gets thiner due to hot weather conditions and it just fells off over the short time.
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is balding and I'm cool with it. I think he's cute like that. [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeepRest
Member # 11218

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeepRest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
My husband is balding and I'm cool with it. I think he's cute like that. [Smile]

maybe we should start Bald fans club [Big Grin]
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it really balding that makes a man to become nicer and kinder?
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh no.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

But what if a man starts balding and thinks of himself that he is less atrractive now because he is losing his hair, doesn't he tries to adjust and compensate with his personality?

That's what I heard. I don't know really, I am not bald. [Smile]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

No..they may be a bit insecure about their hair loss but they still think they're God's gift. [Roll Eyes]

Trust me on that...I have a bald husband. [Smile]

Diamond
Member # 11200

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiance is 28 years old and completely bald on top. He does feel less attractive. He always say he is the ugliest when compared to his brothers.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
No..they may be a bit insecure about their hair loss but they still think they're God's gift. [Roll Eyes]

Trust me on that...I have a bald husband. [Smile]

Your husband is not,is he?I don't remember that from his pic.
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yes, Marcella, he's bald. [Smile] In the pic he was wearing his hoodie so you couldn't see him in his full bald glory. [Big Grin] He's still hot though even without all his hair. [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M, your husband is gorgeous... my boyfriend shaves his head.. i love it...

gotta be a skin head... preferably a hoodie wearing bad boy!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Thanks Charm [Smile]

Oh yeah I love the bald look...that's exactly what Mr. M is..a hoodie wearing bad boy, yum. [Smile]

Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ' Sharon Stone ':
I noticed that Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly. Is it genetical component or it has to do something with weather?

Or it's me? [Smile]

By the way do women like balding guys? I have a g/friend who is crazy about bald men. Here example: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=1610x39

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Focus on the whole picture not the tiny details.

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, a combination of genetics and female hormones kicking in later in life is what causes male baldness. For women, it's genetics and male hormones. Unless, of course, disease is involved.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
---
Member # 9766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ---         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Or it's me? [Smile]

It makes them so sexy .. by the way, can you forward my picture to your g/friend since she likes bald men .. just please ask her to hold herself ..
http://www.funmaza.com/fun/pictures/funny.jpg

Posts: 132 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But what if a man starts balding and thinks of himself that he is less atrractive now because he is losing his hair, doesn't he tries to adjust and compensate with his personality?

My personal experience proves yr point. But still the victim in my case was not Egyptian!
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY HUSBAND IS BALD AND VERY SEXY LOOKING
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Watchdog33:
quote:

It makes them so sexy .. by the way, can you forward my picture to your g/friend since she likes bald men .. just please ask her to hold herself ..
http://www.funmaza.com/fun/pictures/funny.jpg

Check this picture out. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I have never been attracted to bald man. Honestly - that's my flow, I like him to be hairless almost all over the body except on the top of his head. [Big Grin] [Razz]

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiance is losing is his hair because I pluck out them one by one. He just thinks it is premature hair-loss. I feign innoncence when hs accuses me of doing something...wahahaha! One thing is for certain,he is vain about his hair.
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! Nice English... My fiance is losing his hair because I pluck them out one by one. He just thinks it is premature hair-loss. I feign innocence when he accuses me of doing something! wahahaha! One this is forsure,he is vain about his hair. (I need to get back to my lab so I can invent a newer more improved way to make him bald!)
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

My spelling and grammar is atrocious today. I must be suffering from temporary amnesia..lol!
Zohny
Member # 10050

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zohny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny topic. The last time I saw my baba, he walked into our living room and announced that he was thinking of shaving off what's left of his hair because he "heard on tv that women think bald is sexy."

--------------------
Dip it. Pop it. T'work it. Stop it.

Posts: 38 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
run_fast_run
Member # 9661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for run_fast_run     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sapna:
Great! Nice English... My fiance is losing his hair because I pluck them out one by one. He just thinks it is premature hair-loss. I feign innocence when he accuses me of doing something! wahahaha! One this is forsure,he is vain about his hair. (I need to get back to my lab so I can invent a newer more improved way to make him bald!)

if you read them backwards they will make sense
Posts: 23 | From: NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
MY HUSBAND IS BALD AND VERY SEXY LOOKING

some bald men can be very handsome. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

If you like bald man - do you like also shaved man? [Big Grin]

I don't see the point of liking the bald man if he is full of hair all over his body.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com