This is topic Showing up in Egypt UN-ANOUNCED... just to see... in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002147

Posted by CairoStudent (Member # 10528) on :

I was living in Egypt, got married to a guy, you know the story...

We are both Coptic.

Anyway, I moved back to USA 1 month ago, he will join me in 2 more months.

Recently I have been having this weird feeling he is cheating on me or something is really not right. He got me a ticket to visit in October, but...

This morning I spontaniously decided to go to Cairo tomorrow, so I got the ticekt and I am packing now!! I will be there in 24 hours...

I am so excited! I can't wait to show up un announced and see what the hell he is up to when I am not there - he didn't answer my calls for 3 days.

I think I won't just barge in and say suprise. I'm going to spy on him first and see what he's doing!

The only problem might be renting a car at the ariport... hmmm I never had to do that before.

But I have my Egyptian drivers licence so that should be ok.

Posted by FairyDust (Member # 7138) on :

Just be sure you are prepared to see whatever may or may not be waiting there for you. I hope he doesn't catch you spying if there is nothing going on. I can't blame you though I would and have done the same thing. It is better to know for sure, but the things you might see can hurt like hell for a long time.

Posted by Madame M. (Member # 8386) on :

Sweet idea! Please let us know how it turns out. Have a safe trip [Smile]

Posted by Demiana (Member # 2710) on :

The sad thing is, something may alarm you but you don't know what it is. In your own culture you will intuitively know, most of the time, where the signals are pointing at, but then you have to check always and don't be easy on any answer.
But with people that are brought up in another culture you can be 'alarmed' over nothing significant at all, you just don't know the meaning of something that triggered you. So you be carefull that something in communication that gives you a negative feeling may not be negative at all but just have a different meaning tagged to it. Put your emotions on a hold and just find out. I don't like what your doing though. Unless something really horrendous is going on and you are trapped you should just ask your SO what is going on and what is triggering you.

Well I would rather do a little snooping than have a lifetime of suspicion... though I do feel guilty tho.

This is so spontanious he is totally not expecting me to show up. Especially because I am visting him in October!

I feel so sneeky but I need to know what is going on. I have been going crazy for 3 days wondering what he is doing.

Posted by mysticheart (Member # 6838) on :

Its a good idea actually.

Ahhhhh! The reason he hasn't talked to me in days:

He just called me weeping because his best friend died in a car accident!

I didn't say I was coming, I just said how sorry I am that his friend died.

And I said how mad I was he never called to tell me what was happening.

But I am going to keep this trip a seceret and when I show up just see what is happening.

I still have a strange feeling something else is going on...

...goes off to search for passport and pack bag...

He probably did not feel at ease and secure with you over something that triggered him in this longdistance different/culture communication and intuitively stepped back from communicating things that were going on that last 3 days.
Or is just not at ease at all, as some Egyptians are, at communicating bad news over the phone, and hesitated to long to your satisfaction to call you back.

"He just called me weeping because his best friend died in a car accident!"

"And I said how mad I was he never called to tell me what was happening."

There is an EQ-test on this board, I suggest you try it.

Well with 751 posts you must have the highest "EQ" of all!

Or maybe just too much time on your hands, lol.

But thanks for those posts!

Posted by ' Sharon Stone ' (Member # 5169) on :

LOL! Don't forget to bring camera with you, to tape the evidence - just in case he is really cheating.

Then you can actually post it here so we all see what a cheater he is.

Posted by cHiMpSs (Member # 11270) on :

id luve to be a fly on the wall for this one ,ohhhhhhhh i havent seen my best frined online in 3days now i hope it wasnt him in the car (hes coptic )ohhhhh then i forget theres more than 3,000 there ....GOOD LUCK they dont like being caught unware i have found the egyptian to be very good at manipulating and LYING they r good ...10/10 BUT SHUD STATE NOT ALL ......SAFE JOURNEY ...

Posted by rubyroo (Member # 11104) on :

Good luck. I would definately be suspicious about him not contacting you for 3 days. If I was married and my friend had died my husband would be the first person I'd want to speak to! It will be interesting to see how you get on...

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

You don't trust your husband? That's why you are making a surprise visit? What do you expect to find? What are you going to say to him if your suspicions are not founded? Surprise, I love you?

Bad omen for a young marriage, I say.

I surprised my fiance too but it was differently. On my 25th birthday I took a flight together with my mother and our 7 week old daughter to Cairo. Wow, was he surprised! We had a wonderful visit. I must say it was very difficult to keep my mouth shut on the phone not to say what I was planning to do. I just missed him terribly and I knew otherwise he wouldn't see his little girl for another couple of months..... [Smile]

Posted by Dr Jones (Member # 11995) on :

quote:

This morning I spontaniously decided to go to Cairo tomorrow, so I got the ticekt and I am packing now!! I will be there in 24 hours...

I am so excited! I can't wait to show up un announced and see what the hell he is up to when I am not there - he didn't answer my calls for 3 days.

I think I won't just barge in and say suprise. I'm going to spy on him first and see what he's doing! [/QB]

OMG!! Why are you doing this!!?? What kind of relationship do you have where your only reason to see him is spy on him? Why in the world did you ever get married? Save the money and have fun with somebody else...life is too short.
Come visit me. You will have more fun with me anyways. ;-)
-Jones

Posted by doodlebut (Member # 11649) on :

wouldn't it be cheaper to just hire a PI??

Posted by caterpillar (Member # 10438) on :

I think what you're doing is wrong, although by now you'll already be there! as much as i am interested to read a scandal what happens the next time he goes quiet for a few days? or are you planning to become an air hostess? why cant you just talk to him about what you are afraid of? to actually go out there and spy you must have some proof surely? not just that he has been quiet a few days??? AND i cant believe you told him you were MAD after he tells you his friend just died??!! and you STILL didnt tell him you were coming? i am not trying to be mean, i'm sure you have your reasons but it doesnt sound like you care much for him and you obviously dont trust him, so why..why..why???

Posted by crazylobo (Member # 5457) on :

from lobo's experience once the suspicion is there ... its usually correct ... and usually men are cowards when it comes to admitting that they are cheating ... and found someone else ... and also its human nature to spy

Posted by Tibe (Member # 10253) on :

Cant wait to hear how it went when she got to Cairo. Hope it was nothing wrong.....

Posted by sunburnt (Member # 4986) on :

Yes I hope all is well for her.

Posted by gigli (Member # 7682) on :

Total de ja vu. i really feel for you. Its going to be worse if you dont find anything, cause your already suspicious and I promise you if your gut says so it normally is so, he is going to make you feel like your the most insecure horrible woman to mistrust such a wonderfull person as himself and then.....

One day youll find out he did cheat. Im sorry to say, but a lot of Egyptian guys have no problems with cheating they simply think its none of your business.

I really don't understand what's the problem here if a spouse doesn't pick up the phone for three days. He explained alreayd what happened. And you still have panic and fly over the globe to see what's going on????

Seriously, there must be more to it to be suspicious. Is there, CairoStudent?

And cheating you can find among men and women all over the globe - not just in Egypt.

And gigli, why judging some stranger and you don't know the full story behind?

Posted by gigli (Member # 7682) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I really don't understand what's the problem here if a spouse doesn't pick up the phone for three days. He explained alreayd what happened. And you still have panic and fly over the globe to see what's going on????

Seriously, there must be more to it to be suspicious. Is there, CairoStudent?

And cheating you can find among men and women all over the globe - not just in Egypt.

And gigli, why judging some stranger and you don't know the full story behind?

Well if you take a 100 hundred stories on ES and people you know, WHAT HAPPENED??

Posted by Chiwawa BBQ (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Total de ja vu. i really feel for you. Its going to be worse if you dont find anything, cause your already suspicious and I promise you if your gut says so it normally is so, he is going to make you feel like your the most insecure horrible woman to mistrust such a wonderfull person as himself and then.....

One day youll find out he did cheat. Im sorry to say, but a lot of Egyptian guys have no problems with cheating they simply think its none of your business.

Gigli baby long time no see, how are you?

How is your broken heart healing? I am very happy you're posting again, your experience is very precious and can save many women who make huge mistakes in their lives who easily buy the crap some Egyptian gigolos sell them. Your advice will of course be of help to only those who have any neurons left in their heads. [Wink]

And hopefully by now you have found a man who deserves you and who knows how to respect women.

I'm MyKingdomKoshari btw.

(PS. Watch the next person who will attack me on this, it's one of those paprikas!)

Yes maybe he did cheat but she deserves to know for sure and unfortuneately this is the only way she will really find out for sure.

Waiting to see what happened is so hard here!!! It's like watching a wicked good Lost episode and then finding out that the next three weeks are gonna be reruns. [Smile]

Posted by What's In a Name? (Member # 6244) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I really don't understand what's the problem here if a spouse doesn't pick up the phone for three days.

I can't imagine one spouse going 3 days without talking to the other. Not unless trapped in the jungle somewhere. There are phones every friggin where.

I know. I'm not even married and we talk everyday and if by chance we can't webchat he ALWAYS calls me for even two seconds to say he won't make it for whatever reason.

Posted by With a name like Smuckers (Member # 10289) on :

I have to say I agree with some above. If I try to get in touch with my husband from another country and I don't hear from him for three days (and that is unusual) I would be suspicious. Someone said above that a lot of times when you have suspicions there is something going on, it's your inner voice. I don't know about flying out to spy, it isn't my style, but everyone is different. What happens if she does find out something? Yikes ! Even if a best friend died in a car accident (hopefully she knew the best friend and can verify it) but also, why would that stop him from calling his wife who a husband usually turns to in times of disgress and telling her?? [Confused]
Personally, I'm calling BS on that.

I think there is a place for niggling doubts, and often they do reveal more, but spying on your partner is not a good idea, how often would you do it? Because ive dated liers in the past occasionally i might question something my husband says, and build it up to more than it is, thats true as well, sometimes there is nothing there but if we are looking for it we can convince ourselves... the first point of call should be talking about it, then follow instincts after that, but not to spy... there will always be things we question but we cant go spying on everyone can we? tempting as it may be...? I have often been accused of things i have never done, because of someone's insecurity, were they following their instincts? or was it their insecurity playing tricks on them?

Hmmm well that's a good point, but maybe it comes from being lied to in the past that prompts you to not want to be taken again? I consider myself to be a very emotionally secure wife, but then again I chose to marry someone who would never put himself in a position to make me question him so it's easy for me to say that. I guess I just should be thankful I don't have to spy, if I ever felt I might, you can probably rest assured I would if things weren't fitting right. I wonder what happened to our spyer, I hope she comes back !

Posted by Dr Jones (Member # 11995) on :

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Yes maybe he did cheat but she deserves to know for sure and unfortuneately this is the only way she will really find out for sure.

If you cannot trust him and you still stay with him, what does that say for the kind of person you are?
-Jones

Posted by tinsdalelooney (Member # 12029) on :

Go spy on him if you have doubts go ahead (already there i know) but do it- it will make you feel so much better each person does things the way they want to if you want to go check him out then all be it, its your decsion, i would too.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Jones:
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:

If you cannot trust him and you still stay with him, what does that say for the kind of person you are?
-Jones

its not about cannot trust him, its finding out once and for all if you can trust him. If she goes and finds nothing then she will never have reason to doubt again. If she however finds something then she will know she can not
Trust is something earned, not automatically given. When you have a suspicion of something you should always find out for sure not just go by what they say just cause they say it. If you are wrong in what you suspect and you find that for sure then be comforted in the fact and dont doubt them again.

I'M BACK!

I am so happy to have ES to write about this, because nobody in the world knows what I did this weekend!

First, I traveled 12,000 miles in 4 days! So sorry if I am not typing good because I am tired.

I left JFK on Thursday evening, and I got to Egpyt at 2pm on Friday afternoon. Absolutely no rental cars available because of Ramadan.

Took a taxi to my husbands business location- office. Realized it was impossible to do a steak-out with no rental car etc., so I just said what the heck and barged into his office.

I can honestly say I walked in onto the most terrible aweful sight I've ever seen, but it was not what I had been afraid of. There was no other woman.

My husband was sitting in the dark in his office, weeping and shivering. He was in a trance and didn't notice me at first because I was standing in the doorway.

Like I mentioned before I left, his best friend had been in a car accident and died last week. He had been in a coma for days then died 3 days before I arrived.

My husband was completely destroyed. There was a huge ashtray fill of cigs and he hadn't shaved in a week, he smelled terrible and he was refusing to see paitents (hes a doctor). And sitting there in the dark. Signed into messenger waiting for me to come chat with him. He looked like he didn't eat for a month.

When he looked up and saw me there, he could not believe his eyes. He looked so shocked I was scared he would have a heart attack. We were both in shock. He had thought I was in NYC, that's what I said to him when I called him from the airport just 20 minutes before.

I had been expecting to find him with girl or his assistant or something, and instead I found him in shock and trauma. It was so sad.

So of course I said I had come because he had lost his friend, and I wanted to be with him in his grief. And let you tell you I was fucking ashamed of all my suspiscions at this point and no way I was going to let on about that.

He couldn't even speak for like 10 minutes he was so suprised to see me.

We had a nice weekend together and I cheered him up a lot. He was sad I only came for 2.5 days, but it's better than nothing. He was looking a lot better when I left him in the airport early this morning.

I realized I love him so much, he is such a good man! He had avoided me for 3 days because he was with the friends family at the hospital. Then yesterday I found a recipt that he had paid 120,000 pounds for this guy's hospital treatment ... but he had died anyway.

I know for sure he loves me so much and he was not playing around.

So although we cried a lot together about our friend who died, it was still an ok weekend because we realized how much we really love each other.

This could be a great movie!:-)
Good to see that all went well Cairostudent.

Posted by loborules (Member # 5457) on :

or maybe he got dumped by his other wife?

Posted by OneLoveOnePeople (Member # 9667) on :

oh girl, this sounds to damn fake

You only stayed for 2 1/2 days after all that travel????

Posted by QueenBee (Member # 9378) on :

quote:
Originally posted by loborules:

Hahaha! SNORT! that is just what I was thinking! Ohh, that's so naughty thinking!

You know, regarding intuition... sometimes you have the feeling that something is not right.. that you need to be somewhere, NOW. Your mind may try to find the reason for this feeling. So based on whatever, you might gravitate toward jealousyor feeling betrayed.
But, at the end of the day, the intuition that said you need go to someone is correct. The guy, in this case, is screwed up from a scenario that he doesn't know how to process. I have had the same thing happen, in terms of right instinct wrong reason. Good enough.

CairoStudent, great outcome and please start trusting your husband more.

Why are women always so suspicious? Then again, I was never cheated on while being in a relationship. Maybe I would feel different about the whole subject.

Anyway you mentioned your husband will join you shortly in the US. I wish you both a great future there. [Smile]

Posted by *Souri* (Member # 9095) on :

Im sorry to say, but a lot of Egyptian guys have no problems with cheating they simply think its none of your business.

You mean they cheat even if they are married ?

This is a plain insult to Egyptian men in general, it's not true.

After I made that post I fell asleep... just woke up a lil while ago. I slept for 13 hours, I was so tired from this trip!

I am still so jet lagged but I have a client with a court appearence at 2pm this afternoon, so I have to pull myself together somehow for court.

Looking back over the last few days, I am so embarassed at how I was thinking and acting before I left. I really thought he was cheating on me, and I have no legitimate reason for that!

Let me tell more about my trip.

So on Friday he was in shock all afternoon and night, we just went to a cafe and talked about his friend for hours. That man had been the 'Best Man' from our wedding.

At one point I made the mistake of saying how the friend's fingerprints are on our marrage contract (witness), and we started crying a lot about that. Just to remember that day when this young man was so full of life, making jokes, supporting us for our wedding day... it is incredilby sad he's gone now. DRIVE CAREFULLY IN EGYPT, ESPECIALLY ON SUEZ ROAD!!

My mother in law thought it was crazy and sweet that I came so far just to see my husband for a couple days. On Saturday night he suddenly got a very high fever and started shaking again, and I felt so lucky to be there to make him some soup and give him tablets to get better.

Sunday we were running around doing some banking things, which was no fun, let me tell you, on the first day of fasting! Those employees everywhere who were fasting were so cranky, and the bank closed early.

I guess that's all there is to say about my trip now. bye everyone!

Oh one more thing.

The Passport Exit Control gave me a LOT of hassles, and made me go talk to the most senior Officer when I was leaving, because they were very suspicious about why I would travel so far for only 2 days.

But when I showed them how many dozens of stamps I have in my passport, travel is not a big deal for me, that seemed to help as an explanation.

Then I had the bright idea to give him my business card.and he saw I am a big fancy Immigration lawyer from the states... I told him to call me if he ever has any immigration questions, but I said he better not make me miss that filght because I have a lot of clients depending on me to get home fast, so he let me go.

I was the last person to get on the plane because this Officer kept questioning me. Specifically asking me 3 times if I have ever been to Israel.

And they opened all of my bags when I didn't see, I know that happened in Cairo Airport, because when they do it in the states they put a sticker from US Customs.

does no one think anything is wrong in this?, not only the spying, but even after he told you his friend was dead you still went and spyed, not believing him, phoning him 20 mins from the airport telling him your in america! then when you turn up and find him distaught you dont even have the guts to tell him the real reason you went there? how spineless is that, trying to make him feel grateful, that you did it for him??!! this is either a fake post, because i find it hard to imagine such a (self confessed) 'high flyer' acting in such a way or you really are one very self absorbed person!

I think I would have done the same if I was in her shoes.
Cairostudent - Im glad it turned out well for you.

but she didnt trust him even when he did tell her the truth, and he clearly cant trust her because she will happily lie to him so what is the point in all this?! maybe she didnt trust him because she finds it so easy to lie herself, and apart from 'i feel bad' im sorry but it doesnt seem like it, i think the exact same thing would happen all over again

Posted by biker_babe (Member # 11108) on :

I agree Caterpillar, but I think it is fake. If it is real, she doesn't seem too concerned about the poor friends death. Most would have been affected themselves, even if only a little.

Posted by Diamond2006 (Member # 11663) on :

I agree with u caterpillar.

Im not quite sure what to believe. Being an impulsive person myself - I might have done the same as Cairostudent if I felt something was rotten and couldnt get an answer that made me feel convinced.

tibe...dont get me wrong i will hunt till the end if i think im being lied to, but usually with months of things not adding up, i'm impulsive too but i wouldnt do anything that was dishonest, for instance, wouldnt pretend i was somewhere when i wasnt, also i think you have to balance reality and i, personally, feel that this response is too extreme for a few days no contact, then an explanation given, its not as if he's withdrawn £100, 000 from a joint bank account with no explanation? just seems like a little too much info and i'm inclined to think its not real.

If my husband ever did that and I found out the REAL reason why I'd be po'd bigtime. I don't know if I could ever be ok with him again.

me too doodlebut

Posted by OneLoveOnePeople (Member # 9667) on :

Like I said its too damn fake... [Roll Eyes]

Personally she did the right thing. She showed up unnannounded to find the truth. Well she found the truth and found her husband destroyed and needing her very badly. She showed up at the right moment to comfort him and help him begin to heal. Telling him her suspicions and that being the reason she was there instead of his friend dying would have been wrong.
He needed her, she was there.
That is all he needs to know cause from this point on she will not doubt again.

Posted by SayWhatYouSee (Member # 11552) on :

Never have I heard a lawyer describe themself like this...

''I am a big fancy Immigration lawyer from the states'': CairoStudent.

Do people just come to this forum and make up stories for entertainment value? CairoStudent's account reads like a contrived tale. Egyptian doctors have a duty of care to their patients and none that I know would sit in a darkened office, turning away patients, luminated only by the saving light of 'Yahoo'. Wouldn't a grief stricken, responsible doctor arrange alternative cover and mourn at home?

I think he was sitting in his office because he wanted to be alone, and at home his mom will bother him.

And when I am in Egypt people do think I am a fancy immigration lawyer, and I will refer to myself in whatever way I see fit.

I don't like being called a liar so just give me your email address saywhatyousee, and I will scan them and show you the ticket stubs.

CairoStudent,

Yeah, like I would give you my email address. Your whole story seems improbable, implausible and downright ridiculous. If that is the norm here, so be it. You refer to yourself in whatever way you see fit. I'll comment on your 'story' as I see fit. If you are not a liar, I have no qualms apologising. Only you truly know that though, don't you?

don't worry CairoStudent, I'm just happy you arrived back safely. At least you were there to comfort in his time of need, no matter what [Wink]
congrats.

Posted by NourHayati (Member # 5507) on :

It is not easy to live with suspisions, you know. Sometimes the feeling is so bad that you cannot fall asleep. At least Cairostudent had the guts not to make the expenses and take a plane for a long travel down to Egypt. This means she cares about her relationship a lot. I think I would do the same, although there's little chance an Egyptian man cheats on his woman when he loves her and when he gets married to her, of course. Egyptian men value relationships in a different way than men in the West. Cairostudent good for you and I am glad you had a good time, it tightened the bonds between you and your husband. But next time, calm down your fears and trust the guy. After all, if a man wants to go away, there is no way to make him stay.

That's a great point.

Well 4 days later I am still so glad I went. I really needed to know what was happening. And my husband needed me to cheer him up.

I know it was wrong of me to jump to the worst conclusions. But in my work I deal with a lot of liars, and dishonesty is more expected than the truth. Sad, I know.

However, I found him exactly as he said he was; in mourning... depressed. It is crazy now, but until the last second I was really expceting to walk into that office and see him flirting or something with some girl!

We lived together in Egypt for a long time, and I am not used to this long-distance thing. I have only been seperated for a month or so, and it is maddening. I don't know what the other girls on here do, when they are seperated for months and months. I would be so paranoid.

I can't wait until we are back together under the same roof... it won't be long now.

I am suprised this thread generated so many responses!

For all of those who have sent me a PM regarding IMMIGRATION LEGAL SERVICE OR ADVICE, please be advised that I am unable to provide advice online.

My training and practice are mainly refugee claims, helping people leave detention systems in America to enter Canada as Refugees.

I specifically refuse to do any Egyptian refugee claims.

lol how funny people were asking your immigration advice [Wink] [Big Grin]
Glad you're back home safe and sound, hope you stick around ES CairoStudent.
Take care. [Smile]

Posted by jessie (Member # 681) on :

Lovely story, glad it had a sort of happy ending. If it all goes wrong later, you should marry the airport guy, and you can be suspicious of each other! [Wink]

Posted by MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND (Member # 11226) on :

I am glad all is well with you and your Husband...SORRY about his Freind:(

Lol Jessie, that was cute and funny [Wink]

Posted by MK the Most Interlectual (Member # 8356) on :

quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
I'M BACK!

I am so happy to have ES to write about this, because nobody in the world knows what I did this weekend!

First, I traveled 12,000 miles in 4 days! So sorry if I am not typing good because I am tired.

I left JFK on Thursday evening, and I got to Egpyt at 2pm on Friday afternoon. Absolutely no rental cars available because of Ramadan.

Took a taxi to my husbands business location- office. Realized it was impossible to do a steak-out with no rental car etc., so I just said what the heck and barged into his office.

I can honestly say I walked in onto the most terrible aweful sight I've ever seen, but it was not what I had been afraid of. There was no other woman.

My husband was sitting in the dark in his office, weeping and shivering. He was in a trance and didn't notice me at first because I was standing in the doorway.

Like I mentioned before I left, his best friend had been in a car accident and died last week. He had been in a coma for days then died 3 days before I arrived.

My husband was completely destroyed. There was a huge ashtray fill of cigs and he hadn't shaved in a week, he smelled terrible and he was refusing to see paitents (hes a doctor). And sitting there in the dark. Signed into messenger waiting for me to come chat with him. He looked like he didn't eat for a month.

When he looked up and saw me there, he could not believe his eyes. He looked so shocked I was scared he would have a heart attack. We were both in shock. He had thought I was in NYC, that's what I said to him when I called him from the airport just 20 minutes before.

I had been expecting to find him with girl or his assistant or something, and instead I found him in shock and trauma. It was so sad.

So of course I said I had come because he had lost his friend, and I wanted to be with him in his grief. And let you tell you I was fucking ashamed of all my suspiscions at this point and no way I was going to let on about that.

He couldn't even speak for like 10 minutes he was so suprised to see me.

We had a nice weekend together and I cheered him up a lot. He was sad I only came for 2.5 days, but it's better than nothing. He was looking a lot better when I left him in the airport early this morning.

I realized I love him so much, he is such a good man! He had avoided me for 3 days because he was with the friends family at the hospital. Then yesterday I found a recipt that he had paid 120,000 pounds for this guy's hospital treatment ... but he had died anyway.

I know for sure he loves me so much and he was not playing around.

So although we cried a lot together about our friend who died, it was still an ok weekend because we realized how much we really love each other.

Busted ya Sono.

Posted by get_over_it (Member # 11286) on :

That's awefully clever of you, MK... [Big Grin]

Anyone else think we should start compiling an ES dictionary of users' common mistakes, so we can spot this kind of fraud from a mile off? [Cool]

I don't see what you guys are seeing, give me a hint? [Frown]

a trademark Sonoism [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
a trademark Sonoism [Big Grin]

ohhhhh

Posted by Laura (Member # 879) on :

http://www.google.com/search?q=egyptsearch+aweful&hl=en&safe=off&start=0&sa=N&filter=0

If I had seen yous or amoungst I would have known, didn't pick up on this one.
Bravo ES Busters! [Big Grin]

wow...I'm impressed.

Posted by Cosmogirl (Member # 8748) on :

"steak-out " Its not just for dinner.

Laura, you have just KILLED an hour of good work time for me, farking google.

Well I just read CairoStudents reply on the other thread, and after talking to husband, she is not Sono, so we can lay this one to rest.

My apologies to CairoStudent and Sono. I was wrong, sorry for adding to this.

I'm sure you feel aweful.

^^ [Big Grin]

No really, sorry CS!

Posted by al-Kahina (Member # 12077) on :

Too bad boredom can only be cured by a witchhunt (notice how the witches go hunting, but not the hunted on ES) for a select group of individuals.

If they didn't have the usual targets they'd turn on each other. [Roll Eyes]

I still don't understand why people are attracted to a forum more for drama and to random character assination than to discuss a nation.

MK, is it still Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays for you? Can we expect your usual assualts on Thursdays knowing full well that he might bail on Fridays and leave you by your lonesome? [Big Grin]

Posted by GetYourFilthyHandsOffMyDesert (Member # 12634) on :

quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:
I was living in Egypt, got married to a guy, you know the story...

We are both Coptic.

Anyway, I moved back to USA 1 month ago, he will join me in 2 more months.

Recently I have been having this weird feeling he is cheating on me or something is really not right. He got me a ticket to visit in October, but...

I think I won't just barge in and say suprise. I'm going to spy on him first and see what he's doing!

The only problem might be renting a car at the ariport... hmmm I never had to do that before.

But I have my Egyptian drivers licence so that should be ok.

I'm lost here. You moved back to the US but sponsored him to Canada [Confused]

Oh shut up Amy, there is NOTHING random about people taking arms up against you, and as far as I've read, you've provided ammunition for YEARS.

Poor long suffering wretch... is everybody picking on you unfairly? Shouldn't they be as noble as you are and be busy scouring USAID and GOV websites with the intention to "clean up Egypt"?

Poor misunderstood thing.

At least I am not wrong in thinking you are still a psycho Sono.

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Oh shut up Amy, there is NOTHING random about people taking arms up against you, and as far as I've read, you've provided ammunition for YEARS.

Poor long suffering wretch... is everybody picking on you unfairly? Shouldn't they be as noble as you are and be busy scouring USAID and GOV websites with the intention to "clean up Egypt"?

Poor misunderstood thing.

if your parents are accomplished well adjusted people how on earth did social services chose you a college student (at the time) to be the legal guardian of teenagers?

Now why wasn't there another family member who passed "child protective services" inspection besides you in the family to take care of your cousins.

This situation only happens when the sole person who isn't on assistance, in jail, has a criminal record, substance abuse problems, so forth so forth gets custody.

I can't understand how a well-adjusted family that is successful doesn't have another person besides you to care for teenagers.

My aunt works in social services, I asked her about it. 1 + 1 doesn't equal 4.

Wasn't social services dishrag, it was written in a FAMILY court and was a FAMILY decision. They weren't teens, (1 was), I had a big house, a big heart, enough money to pull it off, and determination. PLUS farkward, I had the love and support of my family and their faith that I could do it successfully, (they were RIGHT). Amy, I don't come from a group of people that hate each other, or encourage failure. I am so sorry you did, and that their low expectations of you were even too high for you to meet. (I guess you'd know a little bit about social services and the laws around removing children from the home though right?)

Were you volunteering to help? Seems you can't even keep your hands on a child you gave birth to now can you? Of course you couldn't concieve that someone in the world might be having a better life than you.

Are you suggesting my parents are in jail or on drugs? You really want to go there? I know (as you've cawed about repeatedly) that you come from a clusterfuck of screwed up people and that you have no real love for or from them. Your own parents wouldn't help you with their own grandchild, or when you were "starving". In fact its pretty clear that the crisis of 2 kids losing their parents would quickly turn into a family scenario at your place with everyone saying, "Not me". You slander your own mother and father and hold up the parents of a man you found so horrid that you divorced him as expamples of parental perfection, and yet... you don't share a language with them. Do not come at me over my kids you fat wretch... it's a line you are about to cross that will get you nowhere.

How flattering that you have taken up my case with your "aunt". I really AM important to you aren't I?

Unfortunately, the counter isn't true. You suck, have had a suck life, and you think at the ripe old age of 32-33 (?) that your parents are still responsible for everything bad that has ever happened to you. Grow up and get your **** together. You failed as a daughter, a wife, and a mother, and have yet to complete a 5 year porgram for a 2 year degree. Lecture me about my children? You are so unqualified the shelter wouldn't give you a pet, what do YOU know about a proper environment for nurturing? NADA.

I am digusted that you transpose the fact that in your family you would be the LAST case presented to participate in a family decision/crisis, but in my world, that is just not the case. In other words, just because you are such a complete failure that nobody would DREAM about trusting you with responsibility.. that doesn't apply to me.

Now DANCE little monkey DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!

Posted by Bubblesperson (Member # 12454) on :

Sorry to butt in here, ladies, but it is my understanding (unless US law is totally different here) that this kind of thing is dependent on a parent's last will /prior clear wishes (preferably in writing).

Meaning WHOEVER was nominated as guardian formerly, WILL BE guardian unless 1) the person is not of legal age (student is) and 2) this wish is contested and won by other family member /youth government services due to a criminal history or similiar which makes that person unfit.

Presumably Cosmo was therefore nominated by cousins, which is one heck of a compliment!!!!(But also turned out to be a huge responsibility, good for you to live up to it, great, in fact, my compliments, sincerely!!!!).

Greetings,
Bubble

quote:
Wasn't social services dishrag, it was written in a FAMILY court and was a FAMILY decision. They weren't teens, (1 was), I had a big house, a big heart, enough money to pull it off, and determination. PLUS farkward, I had the love and support of my family and their faith that I could do it successfully, (they were RIGHT). Amy, I don't come from a group of people that hate each other, or encourage failure. I am so sorry you did, and that their low expectations of you were even too high for you to meet. (I guess you'd know a little bit about social services and the laws around removing children from the home though right?)

Were you volunteering to help? Seems you can't even keep your hands on a child you gave birth to now can you? Of course you couldn't concieve that someone in the world might be having a better life than you.

Are you suggesting my parents are in jail or on drugs? You really want to go there? I know (as you've cawed about repeatedly) that you come from a clusterfuck of screwed up people and that you have no real love for or from them. Your own parents wouldn't help you with their own grandchild, or when you were "starving". You slander your own mother and father and hold up the parents of a man you found so horrid that you divorced him as expamples of parental perfection, and yet... you don't share a language with them. Do not come at me over my kids you fat wretch... it's a line you are about to cross that will get you nowhere.

How flattering that you have taken up my case with your "aunt". I really AM important to you aren't I?

Unfortunately, the counter isn't true. You suck, have had a suck life, and you think at the ripe old age of 32-33 (?) that your parents are still responsible for everything bad that has ever happened to you. Grow up and get your **** together. You failed as a daughter, a wife, and a mother, and have yet to complete a 5 year porgram for a 2 year degree. Lecture me about my children? You are so unqualified the shelter wouldn't give you a pet, what do YOU know about a proper environment for nurturing? NADA.

I am digusted that you transpose the fact that in your family you would be the LAST case presented to participate in a family decision/crisis, but in my world, that is just not the case. In other words, just because you are such a complete failure that nobody would DREAM about trusting you with responsibility.. that doesn't apply to me.

Now DANCE little monkey DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!

I won't bother reading this, but to divulge this kind of personal information in the past means your situation is the norm where you come from. And that illustrates your background a great deal.

Dance little monkey... Keep dancing.

Bubbles, US law is static on alot of things, but please remember that this woman prefers to interpret law and social customs to suit her own self. As someone said some time ago, she stretches the small dimesions of her own life to encompass every situation possible in the world. She has never been to a resort in Egypt yet she speaks out against the sexual goings on. She has never raised a child, yet she understands the ways and means of that as well. She certainly never adopted a child, yet.... hmmm she has all that information as well? Oh yes, from her "aunt" in social services, because only the BEST families use social services to mitigate family issues.

As far as her interpretation of me revealing personal information? Wrong, I present a case scenario without names, locations, or dates. The rest is in her wormy little mind. Jealousy is an ugly thing to see up close isn't it?

quote:
Dance little monkey... Keep dancing.

So much venom in your susposive youth. You must've had things rougher than I with little character building results. [Wink]

EEk eek eek little monkey.. dancing dancing for quarters in your funny little costume. Is that an Egyptian touque? Soon you will have enough loose change to fill your cavernous pussy.. and that might just be enough to move to Cairo and buy yourself that luxury danish style apartment. One quarter at a time.

Keep it up organ grinder mascot.. you serve only to amuse those of us lucky enough not to need to stand on the sidewalk with a leash around our necks begging for change.

Dance Dance Dance!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:

Presumably Cosmo was therefore nominated by cousins, which is one heck of a compliment!!!!

For sure it was, that takes a lot of determination to take in family like that Cosmo, and you love them so much like they're your own. [Smile]

Posted by VanillaBullshit (Member # 10873) on :

Omigosh, another relationship went tits up?!

Say it ain't so!

quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
MK, is it still Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays for you? Can we expect your usual assualts on Thursdays knowing full well that he might bail on Fridays and leave you by your lonesome? [Big Grin]

I read this paragraph several times trying to figure it out and my conclusion was that it misses a Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.

For the rest, Merry Xmas to you too Sono. [Confused]

MK, it's like looking at the sun too long. Bad for your eyes. Stop it... [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posted by Shebah (Member # 12165) on :

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

I read this paragraph several times trying to figure it out and my conclusion was that it misses a Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.

For the rest, Merry Xmas to you too Sono. [Confused]

I am refering to the reality that you share your husband with another woman.

So I can set my schedule to Tuesdays, Thursdays and more than likely Fridays you'll be alone and pissed off.

At least it isn't yet a lack of hormones that set you off but in a short time frame it will be something the world has to contend with. [Eek!]

Did I miss something? Where did MK say she was a co-wife? [Confused]

Ugh!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder if I will ever figure out the real things about ppl here. LOL Especially the ones that were here long before me. ES is just confusing. LOL

Posted by little surfer girl (Member # 12820) on :

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
[QB] Wasn't social services dishrag, it was written in a FAMILY court and was a FAMILY decision. They weren't teens, (1 was), I had a big house, a big heart, enough money to pull it off, and determination. PLUS farkward, I had the love and support of my family and their faith that I could do it successfully, (they were RIGHT). Amy, I don't come from a group of people that hate each other, or encourage failure. I am so sorry you did, and that their low expectations of you were even too high for you to meet. (I guess you'd know a little bit about social services and the laws around removing children from the home though right?)

Cosmo, How amazing! Kudos to you, I dont know the whole story, but, the world needs more people like you. It is rare, today, to find people willing to sacrifice their own comfort to take care of those in need. Brava! [Big Grin]

very true surfer, that's one of the reasons I dig cosmo, soft heart, sharp mind and a threat to anybody in 4 inch heels [Wink]

quote:
I am refering to the reality that you share your husband with another woman.

So I can set my schedule to Tuesdays, Thursdays and more than likely Fridays you'll be alone and pissed off.

At least it isn't yet a lack of hormones that set you off but in a short time frame it will be something the world has to contend with. [Eek!]

Some people give up and end up ignoring your slander. But I won't. I told you do not to slander my husband ya Sono ya psycho scum. Your loneliness and ugliness are eating up your fugly mind ya Sono.

You will never be able to understand nor get what hubby and I share.

Allahu Akbar.

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:
Did I miss something? Where did MK say she was a co-wife? [Confused]

Ugh!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder if I will ever figure out the real things about ppl here. LOL Especially the ones that were here long before me. ES is just confusing. LOL

sheba, think!! this is SONO saying it, so you can be 110% sure its not true [Big Grin] its part of her invented life for MK [Roll Eyes] we all have one [Wink] poor deluded psycho [Frown]

Hell, when I first joined ES, Sono generously allocated me an Egyptian husband AND Egyptian children. [Big Grin] How she managed to get my British husband's agreement to all of this is something of a miracle. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] Curiously, Sono seems to overlook the fact that MK's husband is European and wouldn't be allowed co-wives. [Roll Eyes] Sono probably has 'connections' in Brussels and can secretly change European law too. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Hell, when I first joined ES, Sono generously allocated me an Egyptian husband AND Egyptian children. [Big Grin] How she managed to get my British husband's agreement to all of this is something of a miracle. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] Curiously, Sono seems to overlook the fact that MK's husband is European and wouldn't be allowed co-wives. [Roll Eyes] Sono probably has 'connections' in Brussels and can secretly change European law too. [Smile]

[Big Grin]

That's nothing, SWYS - in Sonoworld, I am apparently an Egyptian man with an agenda... [Roll Eyes] I love it when she gets it so wrong!

LOL, GOI - no offence but as much as I like you, I really hope you are not my 'allocated' Egyptian husband. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Frown]

^^ ditto, SWYS - it was enough of a life-changing experience having an Egyptian husband of my own... I'm not quite ready to become one myself yet [Big Grin] [Razz]

just remembered, I must tell my ex he is a vicar [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Shareen (Member # 989) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

You mean he isnt?????????????

quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
quote:

You mean he isnt?????????????
well he never mentioned it to me in the 21 years I was with him shareen, maybe he forgot??

But then I never mentioned to him I was a factory worker, now retired according to Sono, maybe thats because I wasnt? [Roll Eyes]

But in Sonoland, anything is possible [Big Grin]

Posted by Carmen Elektra (Member # 2100) on :

quote:
Originally posted by loborules:

[Big Grin] I totally agree. [Big Grin]

Anyway, I am glad everything is all right now.

quote:

No actually I assumed you had a Egy-gigilo boyfriend who you "frequented" on your vacations.

Which is why someone pointed out the "business wife" characteristics of your first 20 posts. Pushing the "Nile Cruises" package onto Americans calling us cheap!

I never doubted you weren't legally married to an Egyptian, and I noticed you had to be quite beyound childbearing years. I simply picked up the "business wife" aspect of your first posts.

Sono, if you need to invent stuff, why not make it a little entertaining or well observed - like Josette has done? [Smile] Show me my first 20 posts and highlight why and where you thought I was remotely interested in Egyptian men, beyond broader cultural aspects and general ES controversies? I dare you. Secondly, feel free to invent my age, as it is not much above your own. You know nothing about me or my life and that bothers you, doesn't it? You can't forget our first ES 'encounter', as I kicked your invented Egyptian tourist statistics into orbit. I also pointed out that you are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. It really must have stung, huh? [Razz]

Most people here seem to detest your behaviour, yet you fail to see why. They don't 'bash' you...they simply point out that you are deluded, hypocritical and bonkers. It's not easy to be fair to you but I try to be. You don't deserve any such consideration.

It doesn't take a psychologist to see why you behave as you do. Normally, when you open your mouth, it is only to change feet. Invent anything you like about me, it makes me laugh. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] The problem with your brand of comedy is that it is unintentional and poking the ES equivalent of a circus freak gives me little pleasure. Now go back to rocking madly back and forward in your chair, before I am tempted to saw the legs off.

quote:
Sono, if you need to invent stuff, why not make it a little entertaining or well observed - like Josette has done? [Smile] Show me my first 20 posts and highlight why and where you thought I was remotely interested in Egyptian men, beyond broader cultural aspects and general ES controversies? I dare you. Secondly, feel free to invent my age, as it is not much above your own. You know nothing about me or my life and that bothers you, doesn't it? You can't forget our first ES 'encounter', as I kicked your invented Egyptian tourist statistics into orbit. I also pointed out that you are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. It really must have stung, huh? [Razz]

Most people here seem to detest your behaviour, yet you fail to see why. They don't 'bash' you...they simply point out that you are deluded, hypocritical and bonkers. It's not easy to be fair to you but I try to be. You don't deserve any such consideration.

It doesn't take a psychologist to see why you behave as you do. Normally, when you open your mouth, it is only to change feet. Invent anything you like about me, it makes me laugh. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] The problem with your brand of comedy is that it is unintentional and poking the ES equivalent of a circus freak gives me little pleasure. Now go back to rocking madly back and forward in your chair, before I am tempted to saw the legs off.

I have reposted your initial posts which were basically adverts for a specific "Nile Cruise" package.

Another user pointed out that that is typical behavior of a "business wife".

When I have time I will find them and repost them again.

I just briefly scanned your post, but you have left little pieces of info here and there about your life and I haven't bothered to make a note of it, but I remember these little references.

Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet.

Posted by ExptinCAI (Member # 1439) on :

quote:
Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet. [/QB]

BWWWWAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!! SayWhatYouSee... you asked for comedy and she delivered! LOL.

Hahaha, ExptinCAI. [Big Grin] I am a little disappointed that Sono has just dragged out one of her standard, unfathomable phrases, rather than make something up just for me. [Frown] [Razz]

Note to Sono, try harder next time. [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
Sono, if you need to invent stuff, why not make it a little entertaining or well observed - like Josette has done? Show me my first 20 posts and highlight why and where you thought I was remotely interested in Egyptian men, beyond broader cultural aspects and general ES controversies? I dare you. Secondly, feel free to invent my age, as it is not much above your own. You know nothing about me or my life and that bothers you, doesn't it? You can't forget our first ES 'encounter', as I kicked your invented Egyptian tourist statistics into orbit. I also pointed out that you are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. It really must have stung, huh?

I have reposted your initial posts which were basically adverts for a specific "Nile Cruise" package.

Another user pointed out that that is typical behavior of a "business wife".

When I have time I will find them and repost them again.

I just briefly scanned your post, but you have left little pieces of info here and there about your life and I haven't bothered to make a note of it, but I remember these little references.

Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet.

Tsk, tsk, tsk Sono. Trying to squirm around like a worm on a hook isn't a flattering look. You are the mad Mrs Rochester of ES. No matter how many times we lock you up in the attic, you will always try to escape from the nurse and madly lunge at anyone in sight. [Eek!]

Why not search around in the eaves of ES and root out the post that hurt your feelings so much? That will be a nice little 'project' for you. I didn't post an advert for a Nile Cruise or try to sell anything. Do you think I work for the Egyptian Tourist board? [Big Grin] Neither did I call Americans cheap. If I did, prove that I did or shut up. I simply made a point that you could buy accommodation and a flight for the same price as a flight sometimes, as tour operators bundle packages together. You denied this was possible from America. I posted a link to the first item that cropped up in a simple two second Google search, demonstrating the range of offers available. It was no big deal. Clearly it was to you. [Roll Eyes]

It's a shame you didn't intend to be funny Sono as this post really cracked me up:

''Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights.'' Hahahahahahahahaha. [Big Grin]

OK, OK, you have outed me. I confess. Hands up. I have gone to Egypt, many times, for ''romantic liaisons'' with my very British husband. [Razz] I appreciate that this notion is strange to you. Have you ever even been to Egypt with your ex Egyptian husband? Hell Sono, you didn't even get a 'romantic liaison' out of the marriage! I can see why you are bitter.

Get psychiatric help soon. Everyone on ES is not your mother or your ex husband. The only shame I feel is on your behalf, as you clearly have none. [Roll Eyes]

Ohhhhh SNAP!

quote:
Ohhhhh SNAP!

LOL @ 'snap'. It's quite unusual for an American to know this term, Cosmogirl! [Big Grin]

Posted by Mrs Tibe (Member # 12653) on :

quote:
Personally any person who visits Egypt for a romantic liason has a tendancy to reside on ES for a few years and will feel threatened by my insights. Thats okay its a significant behavior which shows that the username has an inkling of shame. There is hope for you yet. [/QB]

Or could it really be that some people dont share your view on Egypt???? [Eek!] And that their love stories and background isnt the same as yours??? [Eek!] [Eek!] Could that really be posible or are you gifted with the only true wisdom????? [Eek!] [Eek!]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:
Ohhhhh SNAP!

LOL @ 'snap'. It's quite unusual for an American to know this term, Cosmogirl! [Big Grin]
Nooo we SNAP all of the time. [Wink]

Heh Mrs Tibe. According to Sono, every female tourist entering Egypt is allocated a personal gigolo, as part of the holiday package. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] It matters not that most tourists have no such intentions and visit Egypt as it is a stunning country, with world famous antiquities, an interesting culture and great resorts. Oh, the sunshine is lovely too and it's only a short haul flight from the UK. Sono has an unhealthy fixation with gigolos and a distorted view of Egypt. Even considering that she has only been there three times, she should know much more. [Smile]

'Nooo we SNAP all of the time.'

You do, Smuckers? [Eek!] Heh, we have several American friends and none have ever known what 'Snap' means. Maybe they didn't get out much? [Big Grin]

Yeah, they might not get out often,
although we do learn a lot on ES [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

Do I have to schedule gigolo time? Is it mandatory? What if I want to bring the same guy along that I went to Egypt with last time? This "State Issued" gigolo ruling seems pretty unfair. I bet this NEVER happens in Mexico or the Bahamas. Do we get to pick our own gigolos or is there one set assigned to each floor of each particular resort? Damnit this is making travel COMPLICATED.

Hahaha Cosmogirl. [Big Grin] Fear not, the system, fashioned in Sono's head is - unsurprisingly, not very efficient. She allocated me a gigolo/Egyptian husband when I first joined ES. He still hasn't arrived but perhaps you only get them at Cairo airport? [Frown] Regarding looks, I don't think we have a choice. Due to this and the fact that my husband is unsportingly traditional, I don't think I'll get to keep mine. [Frown] I doubt you will get to keep yours either. Perhaps we could sell them on and make a few bucks? [Confused] [Razz]

It could be worse, Ayisha's ex husband was a vicar and she didn't even know until Sono pointed it out. [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

My guy USED to work in the resort area when he was in his late teens/early twenties.. and he dated PLENTY of women. So I asked him about the new rules and he is pretty sure he can re-certify and screw me out of some money. However.. He IS over 30, so maybe a little too long in the tooth to properly turn my head.

I feel very "unpicked" upon. [Frown]

I only married a sugga daddy and robbed my children of all their inheritance. Boring

LOL @ 're-certify'. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
I feel very "unpicked" upon. [Frown]

I only married a sugga daddy and robbed my children of all their inheritance. Boring

Hahaha Laura, your Egyptian gigolo hasn't arrived either? [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] This is all looking like a scam to me. [Frown] I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! [Confused] [Frown]

quote:
Do I have to schedule gigolo time? Is it mandatory? What if I want to bring the same guy along that I went to Egypt with last time? This "State Issued" gigolo ruling seems pretty unfair. I bet this NEVER happens in Mexico or the Bahamas. Do we get to pick our own gigolos or is there one set assigned to each floor of each particular resort? Damnit this is making travel COMPLICATED.

I think upon entering egypt Cosmo your husband automatically becomes a gigolo for the length your visit, once you leave his status is upgraded to regular Joe Schmo....

quote:
Heh Mrs Tibe. According to Sono, every female tourist entering Egypt is allocated a personal gigolo, as part of the holiday package. [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

Tsk. You obviously aren't stalking...er...taking notes properly. Only unattractive, older (which i think is anyone older than her?) tourists are allocated a personal gigolo. I would search it for you but I'm much too too busy and important. But don't dare dispute me or else.

PS. Ok, I had no idea how easy it is to do a google on this. Whoa, egyptsearch sono+gigolo+older+women and voila. Her "facts" are so detailed I have to wonder how many gigallos she went through to formulate such a precise theory.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=2;t=012228

"Western woman goes to Luxor, Red Sea Resort area; recieves countless compliments, young men half their age offering themselves and love. The gigilo continues contact via IM chats and email, professing undying love while he continues the same rant with 4-7 other western females online at the same time at an internet cafe. Eventually or during that same first vacation the western woman orfi marries the young gigilo and she goes back home to sell all her belongings, cash out her retirement account and prepares for a new life, a retirement in Egypt. Meanwhile the gigilo is either starting or ending a scam with 3 other western women at the same time.

Major difference is Egyptian gigilos carry as if the transaction is love, marriage and creating a life with a woman double his age. He handles all the money, he takes drugs in order to stay erect and bear the burden of sexual contact with a number of women he is not attracted to. Later on he physically assualts his elderly wife in order to drive her away without her collecting any of the investments she purchased in his name."

ExptinCAI: ''Tsk. You obviously aren't stalking...er...taking notes properly. Only unattractive, older (which i think is anyone older than her?) tourists are allocated a personal gigolo. I would search it for you but I'm much too too busy and important. But don't dare dispute me or else.''

Oh, I wouldn't dare dispute a grasshopper as knowledgeable in, 'Sono's Gigolo Allocation Rules' as you obviously are, ExptinCAI. [Razz] It's back to the dunces section for me! Laughing at your 'much too busy and important' quip! As Sono has never even been to Luxor or the Red Sea, I can only marvel at her in depth knowledge of all things Egyptian. [Smile]

Comedy GOLD Expat, Comedy GOLD!!!

You do remember that she is MAKING ALL OF THAT UP and has never been to Luxor, or anywhere lovely. No gigolio blind, handicapped or otherwise made even one move to approach her. She is lock certain this is because of her "very powerful " in-laws and their iron grip on the social politics of ALL OF EGYPT.

It would seem, that the bargain she has to make in order to get ANY mans attention online is one of EPIC and quite expository dimensions. But, she will always have her handicapped, former quickie mart-no pork scanning, no-show research visa holding, "(sic) tabacco shop in medical building" business failing, child neglecting, muslim brotherhood joining, pot smoking, whitey hating, spousal abusing Ex to hold up as an example of all things right in the world.

You should BE so lucky!

quote:
ExptinCAI: ''Tsk. You obviously aren't stalking...er...taking notes properly. Only unattractive, older (which i think is anyone older than her?) tourists are allocated a personal gigolo. I would search it for you but I'm much too too busy and important. But don't dare dispute me or else.''

Oh, I wouldn't dare dispute a grasshopper as knowledgeable in, 'Sono's Gigolo Allocation Rules' as you obviously are, ExptinCAI. [Razz] It's back to the dunces section for me! Laughing at your 'much too busy and important' quip! As Sono has never even been to Luxor or the Red Sea, I can only marvel at her in depth knowledge of all things Egyptian. [Smile]

Okay girls if we should be a little bit fair - we will have to say that there are these types of women out there that sono descreibes but to stereotype every woman that is involved with an egyptian man as one - is so......I lack words for that kind of ignorance.
My husband and me sometimes sites outside at cafe's or restaurants and imagine/descreibe the people and their life to each other. The favorite and must fun stories we can make up is when a 50+ wearing highheals and a thick "mask" of make up, lots of gold and "a young assocery" in her arms walks by us.
(Husband is 35 and I just turned 28 so we never fall into that catagory) [Razz]

Tibe, when we were in Hurghada we enjoyed the "people/couple" watching side of things as well. The couple mash-ups make for hilarious speculation. The older heavy woman, in brand new western clothes walking alongside a shorter, younger man dressed like a regular guy going to the disco.

But that is NOTHING compared to watching men as old as my FATHER in Brasil taking out CHILDREN for a soda after fucking them. Saw similar in Bali, and in Thailand and Phillipines in the last 7 years visiting family. SMALL TINY GIRLS, none over 14... dressed provacatively and NOT drugged up, all waiting to make a dollar by having sex with OLD WHITE MEN. Even more upsetting are the young boys who dress as girls and work the nightclubs in order to earn a dollar off the sex tourists. To imply that mismatched but consenting adults having intimate relationships has ANYTHING in common with sexual tourisim shows a lack of global scope and knowledge about this topic.

UGH>>> MUST DO SOME WORK>>>> STOP BEING INTERESTING PEOPLE!

quote:
Tibe, when we were in Hurghada we enjoyed the "people/couple" watching side of things as well. The couple mash-ups make for hilarious speculation. The older heavy woman, in brand new western clothes walking alongside a shorter, younger man dressed like a regular guy going to the disco.

But that is NOTHING compared to watching men as old as my FATHER in Brasil taking out CHILDREN for a soda after fucking them. Saw similar in Bali, and in Thailand and Phillipines in the last 7 years visiting family. SMALL TINY GIRLS, none over 14... dressed provacatively and NOT drugged up, all waiting to make a dollar by having sex with OLD WHITE MEN. Even more upsetting are the young boys who dress as girls and work the nightclubs in order to earn a dollar off the sex tourists. To imply that mismatched but consenting adults having intimate relationships has ANYTHING in common with sexual tourisim shows a lack of global scope and knowledge about this topic.

UGH>>> MUST DO SOME WORK>>>> STOP BEING INTERESTING PEOPLE!

Uhh thats much worse because we're talking innocent children. These old women and young men in Hurghada has a choice, - the children dont [Mad]

My husband (he is a hotelmanager)had good looking young hearing disabled man working for him at the hotel restaurant. Working up to 14 hours a day for 75 euros a month. Then suddently he quite and my husband met him 2 month later in the streets - in a nearly new black BMW with a 60+ old woman sitting at the passenger seat.

quote:

You do remember that she is MAKING ALL OF THAT UP and has never been to Luxor, or anywhere lovely. No gigolio blind, handicapped or otherwise made even one move to approach her. She is lock certain this is because of her "very powerful " in-laws and their iron grip on the social politics of ALL OF EGYPT.

It would seem, that the bargain she has to make in order to get ANY mans attention online is one of EPIC and quite expository dimensions. But, she will always have her handicapped, former quickie mart-no pork scanning, no-show research visa holding, "(sic) tabacco shop in medical building" business failing, child neglecting, muslim brotherhood joining, pot smoking, whitey hating, spousal abusing Ex to hold up as an example of all things right in the world.

You should BE so lucky!

I don't know about that, Cosmo. Those pornographic pics she took of herself *throws up a little in her mouth at the memory* which someone plastered all over here of her were shot for "someone". Or someones. She says she's not in her mid40s, but that's what I would've guessed if I saw her on the street (and probably what one of the 20 year old gigallos would too.) They're in Shebin, too, you know. ;-)

They may be in Shebin, but luckily for Egypt, she's stuck in Minnesota on a bicycle in the snow.

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

You should BE so lucky!

I don't know about that, Cosmo. Those pornographic pics she took of herself *throws up a little in her mouth at the memory* which someone plastered all over here of her were shot for "someone". Or someones. She says she's not in her mid40s, but that's what I would've guessed if I saw her on the street (and probably what one of the 20 year old gigallos would too.) They're in Shebin, too, you know. ;-)
I've seen your pic, you are not attractive. I size 24 at least. With bleach blonde hair.

If there were gigilos in Shebin, Shebin would be located in the Red Sea Resort area, which its not. There are tourism employees from Shebin, but they don't live there, they live in the Red Sea Resort area.

Face it, cyber sex for the sake of cyber sex is one thing. But sending off your pic to Leo81 to find yourself a Pharoah is another thing.

Gees, Louise. Instead of bitchin take more time off to go to the Red Sea Resort area and find yourself a new boytoy. And try not to do in a Israeli travel group, it really doesn't make you look available. [Big Grin]

Posted by shahkerdah (Member # 11270) on :

DO YOU WHAT SONO I HOLD MY HAT UP TO YOU I ACTUALLY DO ..
BUT THEN I MIGHT BE DISSED FOR THIS ...FROM CERTAIN GOONS ...
YOUR ONE HARD WOMAN .HANDS UP KEEP IT GOING ,AND THIS IS NOT SARCASTIC OK REMARK ....
ALL THE BEST ...

quote:
I've seen your pic, you are not attractive. I size 24 at least. With bleach blonde hair. But sending off your pic to Leo81 to find yourself a Pharoah is another thing. [Big Grin]

Really? Post it. You have my permission I'd like to see this overweight woman who's sending pictures to Leo81 and you posing as me.

I've seen yours too. Do I have your permission to post it?

quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:
DO YOU WHAT SONO I HOLD MY HAT UP TO YOU I ACTUALLY DO ..
BUT THEN I MIGHT BE DISSED FOR THIS ...FROM CERTAIN GOONS ...
YOUR ONE HARD WOMAN .HANDS UP KEEP IT GOING ,AND THIS IS NOT SARCASTIC OK REMARK ....
ALL THE BEST ...

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Unbelievable hypocrisy, over a time scale of just several days. Chimps/Shahkerda/WhateverHerNameIsToday is inconsistent to a psychopathic degree. [Roll Eyes] All the best - LOL. [Eek!]

posted 18-03-2007 09:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:
barbie in meaning a DOLL or all western women who are a barbie easy come on pleeeeeeeeeese refrase it all that are easy and walk with there legs open a jar and smell fishy then yeah think again ,YOU CAN ALWAYS SMELL A WOMAN WHEN SHES HAD SEX ,SHE STINKS IF SHE HASNT WASHED and pleas e why do the majority of western women ask me why do they washa fter sex all the time THE MEN its a islamic must that u shud be clean all the time even after sexual intercourse so whatu think the im assume the majority of western women never wash after sex SO DIRTY AND ITCHY AND SMELLY .....just thinking to what was asked of me in a pm last week ,,GIRLS IF UR GOING TO MARRY A EGYPTIAN OR A MUSLIM CHECK THE RITUALS OUT ,,,,,

What does your post have to do with this thread?

like u i hijacked it GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT NOW SHUV OFF ....
u aint my cup of tea ur always againt some shite or wat ever pulling every single woman down and always on a bout a friggen head oh i forgot ur godamn beautiful with the most precious flaps in EGYPT ,,FAK OFF OUT MY SITE U MAKE ME SICK ,
PLAYED THE GAME DID YOU WITH THE NASTY SKIDMARK DID YAH
AND DONT COME BCK TO ME SAYING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME U FRIGGEN DO UNDERSTAND ME QUITE WELL AND VERY CLEAR .
I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BEING DOING ....
SETTING UPON ES MEMBERS REMEMBER 2WEEKS AGO U ENJOY IT
ANY WAY SONO BRING IT ON WITH YOUR BIG TALK AND YOUR FAMBOUNT EXSPRESSIONS AND UR LOVELY HARDWARE OF A PC TYPING OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE I WAIT YOU IF NOT GLADLY IGNORE ME ... I HATE YOU .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

If there were gigilos in Shebin, Shebin would be located in the Red Sea Resort area, which its not. There are tourism employees from Shebin, but they don't live there, they live in the Red Sea Resort area.

So all the shebin gigalos work in red sea areas? Or are they just called 'tourism employees' coz they are from shebin? Do some shebin gigalos live in other areas, like USA or Luxor? Maybe its the shebin gigalos that are all over Egypt making a bad name for the rest? Of course we all know what shebin men are like dont we [Wink]

quote:
quote:
I've seen your pic, you are not attractive. I size 24 at least. With bleach blonde hair. But sending off your pic to Leo81 to find yourself a Pharoah is another thing. [Big Grin]

Really? Post it. You have my permission I'd like to see this overweight woman who's sending pictures to Leo81 and you posing as me.

who is Leo81? is that Leonardo or whatever his name was?? Josette's friend?

quote:
quote:

Are you saying you kept a copy of my photo? And no you don't have my permission because I never gave permission to Kal to post those photos in the first place.

We've been through this. On ET Leo81 posted your photo asking around for you. I have clearly stated I wished I had kept a copy of that photo because it showed a late 20s gal clearly at least 70Lbs or possibly 100Lbs overweight. Mid-1980s clothing with bleached blonde hair with extra dark roots and a picture of Audrey Hepburn in the background. I had stated on ET that fat chicks always worship Audrey Hepburn and some username I think it was Sandboy started ripping on me for what he assumed was me insulting Audrey Hepburn legacy. Which I wasn't, she's a great actress but fat chicks like yourself emulate her because she was a size 0.

Posted by Âutomatic For The People (Member # 12634) on :

quote:
Kal

This is the second time you do this Amy Lynn Motherfucking Johnson. You want to **** with me again go right ahead. It will take me less that two fucking minutes to put you back in the garbage can.

quote:
Originally posted by Âutomatic For The People:
quote:
Kal

This is the second time you do this Amy Lynn Motherfucking Johnson. You want to **** with me again go right ahead. It will take me less that two fucking minutes to put you back in the garbage can.
Excuse me? I need to take off and get out of the computer lab.

But before I go, the private message of Hassancheb's that was posted was between you and her. Hassancheb had accused me of falsely reporting her and her husband to the FBI. Her husband has thousands of Arab clients who want their tax account to doctor up their tax fillings so they don't have to pay the IRS a red cent. Why would I have an issue with her when her husband more than likely has hundreds of clients who get audited every year. Filing false tax information is a deportable offense so there is the incentive.

She had posted a number of details in that thread which was finally deleted that you cannot get on a credit report, but only through the IRS. Which is why I contacted the local law enforcement authorities so they could look into how she got that information.

I wouldn't doubt you requested that she supply you with that information. Which is aiding and abetting in a federal level felony.

No wonder you want to get out of Canada so fast.

What I don't understand is how much in common you have with Goldia Meir. Remember how she had stated "The Palestinians don't exist, no one realizes they are here, if a population don't exist they don't have rights".

Kal you are willing to break numerous federal level crimes, knowing full well there isn't a task force to investigate these crimes, though there are laws and an argeement between the US and Canada.

If someone's stride shuffles sand onto your shoes you consider it a justifiable to slit that person's throat for it.

Several years ago a Kuwaiti ran over an Egyptian construction worker and back up over him several times to make sure he was dead. Then tossed an equilant of $600 USD over his corpse as compensation. Later he was taken to court and had to shell out nearly $10,000 to fully compensate the Egyptian family according to Kuwaiti and Islamic law.

Possibly exposure to this type of evil has rotted your soul.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank God you are perfect! [Roll Eyes]

Are you saying you kept a copy of my photo? And no you don't have my permission because I never gave permission to Kal to post those photos in the first place.

We've been through this. On ET Leo81 posted your photo asking around for you. I have clearly stated I wished I had kept a copy of that photo because it showed a late 20s gal clearly at least 70Lbs or possibly 100Lbs overweight. Mid-1980s clothing with bleached blonde hair with extra dark roots and a picture of Audrey Hepburn in the background. I had stated on ET that fat chicks always worship Audrey Hepburn and some username I think it was Sandboy started ripping on me for what he assumed was me insulting Audrey Hepburn legacy. Which I wasn't, she's a great actress but fat chicks like yourself emulate her because she was a size 0.

Thank God you are perfect!

[Roll Eyes]

Feel free to attack someones position, but their physical appearance, c'mon. Thats a little 5th grade isn't it?!?!

[Wink]

quote:
quote:
quote:

Again, please post a picture of this person who claims to be me or SHUT up about it. But you won't, will you. Because you don't have one. Because I've never posted one, there is no Leo, and you're just providing idiot entertainment for the rest of the board.

Hint: describing details of your delusion doesn't make it come true. And, I don't need to "keep" your images - they're all over the internet. Or haven't you yet figured that out, being the IT wizard that you are? Better get on that one, detective, before your relatives use it against you in a custody hearing.

Note to self: never get into audrey hepburn movies/photos/etc., or I will gain weight...

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Note to self: never get into audrey hepburn movies/photos/etc., or I will gain weight...

Its true smucks, I watched Roman Holiday few weeks ago and my waist expanded by 2 inches [Frown]

quote:
quote:
quote:
Kal

Excuse me? I need to take off and get out of the computer lab.

But before I go, the private message of Hassancheb's that was posted was between you and her. Hassancheb had accused me of falsely reporting her and her husband to the FBI. Her husband has thousands of Arab clients who want their tax account to doctor up their tax fillings so they don't have to pay the IRS a red cent. Why would I have an issue with her when her husband more than likely has hundreds of clients who get audited every year. Filing false tax information is a deportable offense so there is the incentive.

She had posted a number of details in that thread which was finally deleted that you cannot get on a credit report, but only through the IRS. Which is why I contacted the local law enforcement authorities so they could look into how she got that information.

I wouldn't doubt you requested that she supply you with that information. Which is aiding and abetting in a federal level felony.

No wonder you want to get out of Canada so fast.

What I don't understand is how much in common you have with Goldia Meir. Remember how she had stated "The Palestinians don't exist, no one realizes they are here, if a population don't exist they don't have rights".

Kal you are willing to break numerous federal level crimes, knowing full well there isn't a task force to investigate these crimes, though there are laws and an argeement between the US and Canada.

If someone's stride shuffles sand onto your shoes you consider it a justifiable to slit that person's throat for it.

Several years ago a Kuwaiti ran over an Egyptian construction worker and back up over him several times to make sure he was dead. Then tossed an equilant of $600 USD over his corpse as compensation. Later he was taken to court and had to shell out nearly $10,000 to fully compensate the Egyptian family according to Kuwaiti and Islamic law.

Possibly exposure to this type of evil has rotted your soul.

Listen psycho, I know you're too stupid to get it so I will spell it out for you. Do not use my name without my permission. That's what I warned you about. Keep it to the forum and you can say whatever you want.

As for the Leo story, Leo is Korv. He did exactly what you do. He read Expt's posts and fell in love [Big Grin] . He stalked her on the net and like you did "research" to find out more about her. He somehow found someone on yahoo with a picture and for whatever reason thought that was expt. The exact same crap that you do.

What makes me laugh on this thread is when a woman who is clearly deluded about her own appearance and size has the audacity to invent claims about ExpatinCai. Such cheek is astounding. Yet again, an invention has not been backed up with a single fact. Lesson: If you are going to make up stuff about other people's looks or size, make sure your pics have not already been plastered all over the internet. It just makes you look extremely foolish when other people have indicated that you are not as attractive as the mirror tells you. People who hurl abuse at people based on age, looks or weight are usually chronically nsecure. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

As for the Leo story, Leo is Korv. He did exactly what you do. He read Expt's posts and fell in love [Big Grin] . He stalked her on the net and like you did "research" to find out more about her. He somehow found someone on yahoo with a picture and for whatever reason thought that was expt. The exact same crap that you do.

Thanks for explaining that one. Good to know it wasn't her medication seeing some heavy set woman in front on a Hepburn poster. That is just TOO funny.

Lol...googling my ES username and thinking that was a real photo of me. BWAAAAHAAAAAAA. Thanks for the laugh.

quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] !

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by al-Kahina:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Âutomatic For The People:
[qb] Listen psycho, I know you're too stupid to get it so I will spell it out for you. Do not use my name without my permission. That's what I warned you about. Keep it to the forum and you can say whatever you want.

Excuse me. I don't know how you got that information, but remember ET in its last few weeks had all IP addresses on the posts exposed. Possibly on purpose.

Corv is an obvious fall guy for this, but the thread was created over 4 years ago. Leo81 had stated a few times that he had been outside of Egypt a few times and even as a student. Leo81 and Corv are not the same guys, let alone the fact that Leo81 worked in tourism.

If Corv was around 4 years ago he wouldn't have to do much research. Before Shumza left her post shumza had deleted hundreds of threads which contained personal information on usernames like ExpatCAI.

What blows me away is how ExpatCAI hid her Israeli identity and pretended to set up a life in Cairo. No Israeli is welcome in Cairo, and she wouldn't legally be allowed to work in Cairo. Nor would she be allowed an extended visitors or tourist visa. Lately ExpatCAI has been giving MH some lip. But in reality MH stories sound alot like the stories ExpatCAI told 4 years ago. MH is a 4 bdrm trailer owning bumkin and ExpatCAI is an Israeli who couldn't even legally marry in Egypt anyhow because there wasn't an Embassy in Egypt at the time. Why on earth you chose to invent a story for an Israeli I don't know.

How about this you stop using my name, stop throwing jabs at me and I'll do the same. But isn't that what you and I had tried last August? I actually put forward a truce so you wouldn't ruin my vacation with my family. Whatever motivation you have to carry this on only you can provide.

Just 3 years ago the same kind of people you are recieving support from on ES were the kind of people you hated.

2 1/2 years ago you had asked why I put up with the abuse and harrassment, why I didn't give back the same kind of abuse. You had encouraged me to put these females in their place. Now that I am doing so you find that reason enough to what you do.

A few posts back you invented this theory of yours that I was "interested" in you and that you had rejected me. You found this "suppose" "interest" pathetic. So I understand fully that anyone who is interested in you is pathetic. Yet you want the RB to carry on and give you support in your delusions and you will support their delusions. But isn't that why you chose to target ES for hacking and to spoil the RB's fun?

I was supposed to be gone from moms house 3 hours ago. Laundry kept me. But the library is open until 12am tonight so I might as well go and get that article by Jessica Jacobs. I had promised to post excerpts.

Possibly some of Jacobs study will inspire you to pull out some of that dignity you had 4 years ago. Possibly then you will find reason within yourself, drop the Wahabism, the fake usernames and realize being pathetic isn't synomous with being an Egyptian. Being an Egyptian with no dignity who rationalizes ES's BS is pathetic and that is where you are at, at this given time.

quote:
quote:
[qb] Listen psycho, I know you're too stupid to get it so I will spell it out for you. Do not use my name without my permission. That's what I warned you about. Keep it to the forum and you can say whatever you want.

Excuse me. I don't know how you got that information, but remember ET in its last few weeks had all IP addresses on the posts exposed. Possibly on purpose.

Corv is an obvious fall guy for this, but the thread was created over 4 years ago. Leo81 had stated a few times that he had been outside of Egypt a few times and even as a student. Leo81 and Corv are not the same guys, let alone the fact that Leo81 worked in tourism.

If Corv was around 4 years ago he wouldn't have to do much research. Before Shumza left her post shumza had deleted hundreds of threads which contained personal information on usernames like ExpatCAI.

What blows me away is how ExpatCAI hid her Israeli identity and pretended to set up a life in Cairo. No Israeli is welcome in Cairo, and she wouldn't legally be allowed to work in Cairo. Nor would she be allowed an extended visitors or tourist visa. Lately ExpatCAI has been giving MH some lip. But in reality MH stories sound alot like the stories ExpatCAI told 4 years ago. MH is a 4 bdrm trailer owning bumkin and ExpatCAI is an Israeli who couldn't even legally marry in Egypt anyhow because there wasn't an Embassy in Egypt at the time. Why on earth you chose to invent a story for an Israeli I don't know.

How about this you stop using my name, stop throwing jabs at me and I'll do the same. But isn't that what you and I had tried last August? I actually put forward a truce so you wouldn't ruin my vacation with my family. Whatever motivation you have to carry this on only you can provide.

Just 3 years ago the same kind of people you are recieving support from on ES were the kind of people you hated.

2 1/2 years ago you had asked why I put up with the abuse and harrassment, why I didn't give back the same kind of abuse. You had encouraged me to put these females in their place. Now that I am doing so you find that reason enough to what you do.

A few posts back you invented this theory of yours that I was "interested" in you and that you had rejected me. You found this "suppose" "interest" pathetic. So I understand fully that anyone who is interested in you is pathetic. Yet you want the RB to carry on and give you support in your delusions and you will support their delusions. But isn't that why you chose to target ES for hacking and to spoil the RB's fun?

I was supposed to be gone from moms house 3 hours ago. Laundry kept me. But the library is open until 12am tonight so I might as well go and get that article by Jessica Jacobs. I had promised to post excerpts.

Possibly some of Jacobs study will inspire you to pull out some of that dignity you had 4 years ago. Possibly then you will find reason within yourself, drop the Wahabism, the fake usernames and realize being pathetic isn't synomous with being an Egyptian. Being an Egyptian with no dignity who rationalizes ES's BS is pathetic and that is where you are at, at this given time.

The lunatic is on the grass.
The lunatic is on the grass.
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
Got to keep the loonies on the path.

The lunatic is in the hall.
The lunatics are in my hall.
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more.

quote:
MH is a 4 bdrm trailer owning bumkin
At least she owns it. Really. That was a low blow.

Just what do you own? [Roll Eyes]

Why do people always resort to insulting people who live in trailers?? I live in the south and have only really seen a trailer park once or twice in my life but nobody there looked stupid or trashy or something like others want to believe.
What an insult to decent hard working people who pay taxes and raise their children with morals and values and treat people kindly but live in a trailer home to make ends meet and so they get branded bumkins or something...whatever.

If I remember rightly MH lives in a house with a trailer/camper in the driveway, all owned. Unlike sono who lives in a world of fantasty

Auto, another pink floyd [Big Grin]

quote:
If I remember rightly MH lives in a house with a trailer/camper in the driveway, all owned. Unlike sono who lives in a world of fantasty

Ayisha, a little harsh I feel [Razz] - at least Sono owns her own fantasy world, and can also claim ownership rights to the fantasy lives she's dreamed up for all of us [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

LOL!!!! Now I'm Israeli??? Goodness, I better go tell my parents they're Jewish. All this time they've been going to the Roman Catholic church instead of the Synagogue. Thank goodness Sono unveiled it all.

Oh wait. I forgot....a few years ago you told me I was a spoiled embassy brat and a child of rich diplomats. Oooo, so the Catholic thing is just a cover up, right Sono?

WOOOOOOW, things must be pretty boring for you to have taken the time to invent an entire life for me.

You should see her latest posts. The INS required her to give up her daughter. Really she's even getting strange for sono.

Well sure Shebah! After she uncovered the whole Israeli conspiracy on ES, the INS made a special arrangement with the Egyptian govt to keep her daughter out of harm's way and swiftly & secretly relocate her to Shebin. Her father-in-law is an important paper-pusher, er, distiguished govt employee, you know. And her brother-in-law is a pharmacist. Never mind that he tells Sono everyone in Egypt needs a Dr's prescription when she begs him for more of those little prozac pills.

quote:
Never mind that he tells Sono everyone in Egypt needs a Dr's prescription when she begs him for more of those little prozac pills.
ROFL prescription...........LOL

quote:
you said you got your no good love interest while he was already in USA and could stay as long as he wanted so WHY all the petitions??

You went through all that petition stuff and got rid of your daughter to comply with some wierd imaginary restriction they have about daughters of Arabs or what?

You did all that then divorced him.

How much did he pay you for that sono? I have heard about women like you. They marry a foreigner and go through all the INS stuff to let them stay then they divorce, how much were you paid to do that? How much did you get for giving your daughter away and for sleeping with your love interest to keep him in USA??

i heard its alot. i know a korean guy who did it and payed the woman 30,000 USD. I know a lebanese man here who was paying a woman to do the marriage, but apparently she was mentally ill, and she was making his life miserable and THEN, she left! so i wonder how hes going to work that out, he already sent the paper work!

Actually I think Ayisha finally figured out part of why she's so bitter. She IS the gigolette. [Eek!]

quote:
quote:

Ayisha, a little harsh I feel [Razz] - at least Sono owns her own fantasy world, and can also claim ownership rights to the fantasy lives she's dreamed up for all of us [Big Grin]
yes true, sorry sono, you do have full ownership of your fantasy world [Big Grin]

Prescription? What's this about prescription? That's not true that everyone needs a prescription, I've seen my in laws walk into pharamcies without one and get medications... [Confused]

You don't need any prescription, Smucks, ever, which is the point. (Although sometimes they'll just say they don't have it -esp if you don't call ahead and just send the bawab with your doctor's note, but when you or your doctor calls the pharmacy, they'll magically find they have it in the back somewhere). Some time ago, Sono was here claiming you absolutely positively MUST have a dr's prescription, it's against the law otherwise, and she should know bcs her BIL is a pharmacist in Shebin. [Roll Eyes]

When people tried to correct her and actually answer the original posters question, she went ballistic, claiming we were making it up, it was against the law, nobody else knew what they were talking about.

Just typical psycho sono behavior.

quote:
quote:
quote:

yes true, sorry sono, you do have full ownership of your fantasy world [Big Grin]
I have to admit im still in chok over the fact that she choose her husband over her daugther. The feelings I have for my children is stronger than any other bond in my life. I would rather die than give them up. Therefor it really chok me to that women actually can deport their own child to stay with a man.......I will sacrifice anything in my life to keep my children near. Really im so choked and feel so sorry for that little girl. [Frown]

quote:
Why do people always resort to insulting people who live in trailers?? I live in the south and have only really seen a trailer park once or twice in my life but nobody there looked stupid or trashy or something like others want to believe.
What an insult to decent hard working people who pay taxes and raise their children with morals and values and treat people kindly but live in a trailer home to make ends meet and so they get branded bumkins or something...whatever.

Very good point, Smuckers and something I've always thought was plain weird. We don't have trailer parks un the UK, as found in America. The sheer venom and pointless snobbery of attacking the less fortunate perplexes me - just because they live in a certain type of home. [Roll Eyes]

saywhatyousee...it's not the choice of housing, it's a the same reason that there's a stereotype about the kind of people who live in council flats in the UK. a stereotype by its definition is:

"A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image."

And, in the States, trailer trash is actually slang that has nothing to do with where you live:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/trailer%20trash

Sure, ExpatInCai, I get that trailer trash is commonly applied and see the link to the underclasses in society. Sono appeared to be using the term trailer in the way Smucker's highlighted though. In the UK, we don't hurl home type as an insult, in the same way as some Americans. Folks living in trailers appear the main victims. My perception is that it is also linked to home type and it just seems like a bizarre way to negatively label people.

Sono: ''But in reality MH stories sound alot like the stories ExpatCAI told 4 years ago. MH is a 4 bdrm trailer owning bumkin''

Personally, I couldn't care less where anyone lives.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/trailer%20trash

''Main Entry: trailer trash
Part of Speech: n
Definition: a poor, lower-class white person, esp. one living in a mobile home with trash in the vicinity
Usage: derogatory ''

If you look at the it the statistics in regards to welfare, domestic abuse, meth labs, drug busts, child neglience and abuse, domestic and nondomesticated pet abuse, and more than 50 other factors mobile home residents have earned their reputations.

Each and every username on this thread that has defended MH's mobile home lifestyle have used that exact insult a number of times on previous threads.

Practice what you preach lasses.

Posted by Mother War (Member # 8386) on :

Did y'all hear about the ppl who raped and killed the 6 yr old boy in GA? They were living across the street from the boy in a trailer park. Trailer parks don't house the most upstanding/classy of folks.

quote:
Each and every username on this thread that has defended MH's mobile home lifestyle have used that exact insult a number of times on previous threads.

Where?

Ditto on prescriptions. If you look back in my posts which I'm sure you have on file. You'll see, Gigolette, that a pharmacist in Egypt can prescribe ANYTHING to ANYONE at ANYTIME . So.......how come I knew that and you didn't?

[QUOTE MH is a 4 bdrm trailer owning bumkin [/QUOTE]

Trailer owning , does not mean she lives in a trailer park. In the US millions own trailers/mobile homes, and some of them are pretty darn nice. And her statistics are for the birds. She's totally making that up. People who live in mobile home? Trailer parks maybe, but that's not what she said or meant.

Take a look:

http://www.palmharbor.com/our-homes/gallery-of-homes/?WT.mc_id=YAdvSponSrch8&WT.srch=1&OVRAW=Fleetwood%20Modular%20Home&OVKEY=modular%20home&OVMTC=advanced

That comment was wrong. It was saying because she lived in a moblie home , that she was trailer park trash.

quote:
If you look at the it the statistics in regards to welfare, domestic abuse, meth labs, drug busts, child neglience and abuse, domestic and nondomesticated pet abuse, and more than 50 other factors mobile home residents have earned their reputations.
Gigolette........what do you own? Where did your $30,000 go? At least MH has something to show for her life, what about you?

''Each and every username on this thread that has defended MH's mobile home lifestyle have used that exact insult a number of times on previous threads.

Practice what you preach lasses.''

Not everyone judges people on where they live or come from. Trailer trash is used on ES but usually not to attack people living in trailers - more to describe a type of behaviour. Practice what you preach, lassie.

MW - murderers and child molesters come from all types of backgrounds.

Posted by Mother War (Member # 8386) on :

Yes, I realize.

Well, in the 2 Br 2 BA condo we own and occupy, a 4 br trailer seems kindof large.

http://www.palmharbor.com/our-homes/floor-plans/sr-floor-plans/fp-18-ma-gotham-W476F8/

I'd LOVE to have four bedrooms to live in!!! We have to buy larger and are only looking to go up 1 room!!!

But, we are house mice, and while we looove to go out and dazzle.. we also loooove to nest. Our definition of success isn't in living in a large estate, it is living well and having money enough in our pocket to do whatever we really want, whenever we want to. Instead of renting and making someone else rich, we have a rental property, and a residence. One pays for itself and the other is up to us, BUT if living within your means in order to have dreams makes us trashy.. well get my banjo and crack open some moonshine.. cuz we the trashiest mixed marriage you ever did see! Ya hear?!

PAW.. boil me up some hamburgers!

quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:
quote:

Where?

Ditto on prescriptions. If you look back in my posts which I'm sure you have on file. You'll see, Gigolette, that a pharmacist in Egypt can prescribe ANYTHING to ANYONE at ANYTIME . So.......how come I knew that and you didn't?

[QUOTE MH is a 4 bdrm trailer owning bumkin

Trailer owning , does not mean she lives in a trailer park. In the US millions own trailers/mobile homes, and some of them are pretty darn nice. And her statistics are for the birds. She's totally making that up. People who live in mobile home? Trailer parks maybe, but that's not what she said or meant.

Take a look:

http://www.palmharbor.com/our-homes/gallery-of-homes/?WT.mc_id=YAdvSponSrch8&WT.srch=1&OVRAW=Fleetwood%20Modular%20Home&OVKEY=modular%20home&OVMTC=advanced

That comment was wrong. It was saying because she lived in a moblie home , that she was trailer park trash.

quote:
Gigolette........what do you own? Where did your $30,000 go? At least MH has something to show for her life, what about you?
[/QUOTE]

I have a college degree, which will yeild more income and is a better investment than a trailer.

quote:

I have a college degree, which will yeild more income and is a better investment than a trailer.

But im sure your "charming personality" will seeze that you end in a trailerpark too.

Posted by hibbah (Member # 12156) on :

hmmm, a college degree doesn't necessarily mean much anymore. its like a high school diploma nowadays- should get a masters degree or go to graduate school. but its better than not having one- i guess.

quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
hmmm, a college degree doesn't necessarily mean much anymore. its like a high school diploma nowadays- should get a masters degree or go to graduate school. but its better than not having one- i guess.

In Denmark college is free so most people have a college degree - me too offcourse [Big Grin] been there, done that - when I was 18 insted of 35 like sono. I wonder what she spent the years from highschool until now on....... (????)

LOL Cosmo

quote:
In Denmark college is free so most people have a college degree - me too offcourse been there, done that - when I was 18 insted of 35 like sono. I wonder what she spent the years from highschool until now on....... (????)

I started late too. But......I have 3 nearly raised kids too.

What's you been doing Gigolette?

HELLO?????

She was busy blaming her parents for all her problems and building all these quality internet relationships for the past 12 years,.. geez you guys, lighten up already, it isn't like you don't know her story. She was getting her Masters in Internet Opinion, aka the o'solo' MIO! It takes TIME to know everything about everything.

quote:
HELLO?????

She was busy blaming her parents for all her problems and building all these quality internet relationships for the past 12 years,.. geez you guys, lighten up already, it isn't like you don't know her story. She was getting her Masters in Internet Opinion, aka the o'solo' MIO! It takes TIME to know everything about everything.

[Big Grin]

She already knows everything because she has been to Shebin 3 times........ [Big Grin]

We have trailers in the UK, but they are called caravans and the people living in them are called gypsies, pikeys, normal people?...whatever you like.

Ok peeps, do any of you know whether i have a degree? and if i do, what classification, honours, masters, PHD!? Or whether i live in a caravan? are you happy to go on insulting me if you knew this?

would me living in a caravan and not having a degree make me a lesser person than all those out there in different circumstances?

Why stop there...what about if i live in rented accomodation rather than bought? what about the fact that i was a single mum on income support for MANNNNNNY years, no car, no cash, no job...nothing...

bring it on...

quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
We have trailers in the UK, but they are called caravans and the people living in them are called gypsies, pikeys, normal people?...whatever you like.

Ok peeps, do any of you know whether i have a degree? and if i do, what classification, honours, masters, PHD!? Or whether i live in a caravan? are you happy to go on insulting me if you knew this?

would me living in a caravan and not having a degree make me a lesser person than all those out there in different circumstances?

Why stop there...what about if i live in rented accomodation rather than bought? what about the fact that i was a single mum on income support for MANNNNNNY years, no car, no cash, no job...nothing...

bring it on...if ignorance is bliss then you can keep it.

No, we don't know and we shouldn't care (although some seem to). Although I just think when you run out of rocks to throw you will try desperately to throw anything you can find, and sometimes this is the thing some people choose to throw...

quote:

A mobile home/trailer is far different from a caravan/camper. Check it out.

OT: My friend was coming to visit from Scotland. I mentioned that her and her family could stay in the house, or in the camper. Both are large, house (3,000sq.ft.) camper (30 ft) So either way they would have had their own space, and been comfortable. I was trying to explain all this to her. She was baffled. Tried to be nice.....but just didn't get it.

How could there be plenty of room for all, and be comfortable, in a caravan. LOL Then I showed her a pic.

That said it all. Now everytime they come, they look forward to staying in the camper. LOL [Big Grin]

I thought it was funny. [Big Grin]

my point is...caravan, camper, trailer... = house on wheels

Some people live in these, some people choose to, some people dont.

Whatever their reasons, just because someone lives in an owned home does not make them superior to those that live in different circumstances.

Just because someone holds a degree, honours, Phd, does not make them superior to those who do not have this. Such views are extreme arrogance in my opinion, coupled with snobbery.

Some of the best people have nothing, some of the stupidist people have everything. Education doesnt make someone a better person, it SHOULD bring more knowledge, but often fails to bring the right knowledge! It seems that what education fails to bring is humility in some circumstances.

I agree. [Big Grin]

Just thought you might like to know, that's all. [Smile]

quote:
No, we don't know and we shouldn't care (although some seem to). Although I just think when you run out of rocks to throw you will try desperately to throw anything you can find, and sometimes this is the thing some people choose to throw... [/QB]

well lets just hope they dont run out of rocks up there in their ivory towers.

Ok catepillar, I think everyone here knows when to use a term and doesn't need to be preached at. Just like in the UK, you lot throw out terms like Chavs for a reason. In a word, you get a mental image of that person's way of speaking, education level, design taste, accent, etc.

Innit.

Measure wealth not by the things you have, but by the things you have for which you would not take money. [Wink]

I shall soon be homeless, I might buy a tent though [Big Grin]

ExptinCAI...when you say 'you lot' i guess you mean me as well (since i am from the UK and SOME people use the term here) but i dont use the term 'chav', for the same reason i dont judge people based on where they live or what level of education they have. Call it preaching if you like, in my opinion there is no appropriate 'time' to use terms that judge people based on your own perceptions and/or stereotypes. I dont believe there is any right time for elitist attitudes.

Ayisha, wow, dropped several social classes in one shot, let us know how it feels wont you! I'll be sure to kick you while you're down [Wink]

quote:
Ayisha, wow, dropped several social classes in one shot, let us know how it feels wont you! I'll be sure to kick you while you're down [Wink]

Wait hold on, not so fast, is she white? That makes a huge difference~

quote:
quote:

Wait hold on, not so fast, is she white? That makes a huge difference~
aww thanks caterpillar [Big Grin]

smucks yes I am white too, so I expect everyone to jump on me and throw rocks.

What IS a chav?? I have heard this term but no idea what it means. Will I be a chav when i'm homeless [Eek!]

I'd like to know that, too, chav ??? [Confused]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav
(click on "Similar stereotypes from outside the UK" at the bottom, lol)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav&r=f

http://www.chavscum.com/howto.php

and my favorite : http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/chav-wedding-p8.php

http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/chavquiz/

Just for you, Smuckers. [Big Grin]

Ok, first exptin, I can't believe anyone would really dress that way to attend a wedding.

my results of the test were this:

Wannabe chav
You are 3 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

I have been to a rave...gulp. [Frown]
after taking the test I think I now understand...
[Wink] It's a question of tact, right?

Smuckers, you were never going to be a chav! [Big Grin]

It means someone who is obsessed with fashion, designer labels or bling. Such types are meant to be ignorant, shallow and tacky - with no tact. It isn't a term I hear widely used, outside the media.

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

In Scotland they,re called neds

quote:

Wannabe chav
You are 3 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

I got the same results [Frown]

Posted by hibbah (Member # 12156) on :

lol, what the hell is a posh noodle? or a pot noodle? i dont know how to answer this quiz [Frown]

just think macarroni &cheese (under a $1 special) when you were in school. now think FANCY mac & cheese, when you're a grown up.

yah.

Posted by Sparkle16 (Member # 13047) on :

Ok, I am confused, the definition of Chav is obsessed with designer fasion, bling etc and that is a chav wedding which means those woman wearing awful clothes are obsessed with fashion, I don't think so.....what world of fashion do they come from? Yikes...

quote:
lol, what the hell is a posh noodle? or a pot noodle? i dont know how to answer this quiz [Frown]

LOL I was the same way Hibbah, I just assumed that since I didn't know what it was it can't possibly relate to me. [Big Grin]

As far as what they were wearing at a wedding, like I said before, I think this word correspondes with the TACT of a person. Wearing jeans wouldn't be considered appropriate for a wedding or a formal situation anymore than gold pants and lots of jewelery (lol) would be appropriate for a funeral...but that's what I came away with from the test.
Hey, I learned a new word! My husband will be so pleased it isn't a dirty Egyptian word for once. [Wink] [Big Grin]

OK i officially hate you all... because now you are forcing me to this...

ok, they do exist... usually chavs are between 12-18, but their more often called 'hoodies' if they're boys and maybe 'chavs' if they're girls, then they will also be sporting a buggy/puschair and one or two toddlers.
By the time they reach 20, they then turn into those you saw at the wedding, and yes, people squeeze into clothes too small for them frequently here in the UK.
It seems that this family have a thing for mid drifts, but hey, i would guess it was essex and the white high heals are now a thing of the past, replaced with fusia coloured outfits and frizzy blonde hair.

ok i'm back to my trailer now to wrap up in my burberry style quilt cover and watch day time tv, before i walk the rotweiler roming the streets eating children outside...did i say walk?! what was i thinking...he will do that himself, sorry got to go, police helicopter above

p.s dont really hatecha xxx

p.p.s i will be sure to take a photo of some chavs for you next time i'm out [Wink]

can we form a 'neo snob' collective?

Posted by soozi (Member # 11108) on :

quote:

Hahaha, its exactly what it says on the tin!! Noodles in a pot!

They are dried, and flavoured, you add boiling water, stir and eat! [Big Grin]

AHH "Cup O' Noodles"!

yea cup o noodles, why do they say pot?? Isn't a pot something heavy you cook in?? [Confused]

Or something you smoke... or so I've heard.

And how is something made of styrofoam called a tin?

Whats styrofoam? Expanded polystyrene? Like a Macdonalds burger box?

We use the term 'pot' as any kind of tub that you can put stuff in (help)!! I know what I mean by a pot, but struggling to define it in words - now I feel stupid!

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

pot noodles come in plastic containers. shaped like a jar. yes styrofoam is like burger box

I am becoming so educated on this forum [Big Grin]

quote:
Or something you smoke... or so I've heard.

And how is something made of styrofoam called a tin?

I've just understood this comment - In Britian there is a saying of 'it does exactly what it says on the tin', if an item is completely self explanitary. So the plastic container had nothing at all to do with my earlier commemt!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com