EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Life (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Life
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is very short people. We can never get back the days that have passed us by.With this in mind I say to you dont waste time thinking too much, follow your heart and your instinct. Tell those that you love and care about every day, never wait for "the right time" because we just dont know that the right time will come. We dont know what tomorrow holds, if we might die before that time comes or if that person we want to say i love you too might die before we get the chance. Dont put off going to your dream vacation til another time, go now, for tomorrow may never come.
I have been criticized for my decisions to move quickly in life.
I understand the concern
But everyone must understand nothing in life is guaranteed to us, tomorrow may never come.
Live life, take chances, because if you dont, you will life with the what ifs all of your life.The choice we make may not be the best ones we could have made but at least we tried and will know what could have been instead of wondering and regretting never finding out,
I live my life with no regrets, no matter what mistakes have come to me.
Make sure that you live life to the fullest and tell people how much you care, do the things you always wanted to do and
to certain people here, dont let your current life situations keep you from being with the one you love right now.,.... go to them, be happy with them and live your life while you have it to live.. The right time, the right day may never come, today is the right day, now is the right moment. Dont waste your life attacking others and making them feel badly about their choices or their life, let them live life as they choose. No one is perfect but we all need care and love.. we all need comfort.
Best wishes to all in this forum whatever your life and desires and wishes may be.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
easy said than done ????
i just live now for each day and try to make the most of it ,nearely losing my daughter xmas and new year was enough for me to stop thinking of myslef and live for them only ,so what i want is irelevant now ....
salaams to as well chimps .

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mm sure but you are living life in the way that you understand what it is that i am saying, you nearly lost your daughter so you know how important it is to let people know how you feel, to let her know how precious she is.
You yourself can grasp what the words i wrote mean in the fullest sense of the word.
You know that its more important to let those that you love and care about know you care about than it is to spend time being sarcastic and criticizing, resentful.
I am idealistic, i live life with dreams of peace and love and all that stuff that are not typical...
But sometimes if we take time to be nice to someone we would usually not be, we can make a huge difference in the world over all, in small ways.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Life is very short people. We can never get back the days that have passed us by.With this in mind I say to you dont waste time thinking too much, follow your heart and your instinct. Tell those that you love and care about every day, never wait for "the right time" because we just dont know that the right time will come. We dont know what tomorrow holds, if we might die before that time comes or if that person we want to say i love you too might die before we get the chance. Dont put off going to your dream vacation til another time, go now, for tomorrow may never come.
I understand the concern
But everyone must understand nothing in life is guaranteed to us, tomorrow may never come.
Live life, take chances, because if you dont, you will life with the what ifs all of your life.The choice we make may not be the best ones we could have made but at least we tried and will know what could have been instead of wondering and regretting never finding out,
Make sure that you live life to the fullest and tell people how much you care, do the things you always wanted to do and
to certain people here, dont let your current life situations keep you from being with the one you love right now.,.... go to them, be happy with them and live your life while you have it to live.. The right time, the right day may never come, today is the right day, now is the right moment. Dont waste your life attacking others and making them feel badly about their choices or their life, let them live life as they choose. No one is perfect but we all need care and love.. we all need comfort.
Best wishes to all in this forum whatever your life and desires and wishes may be.

This is exactly what I said to myself right before I walked out the airport with Mohamed.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart, I think you are exactly in the place where you have to be surrounded by the people who love you the most in life - your children.

I am not telling you to drop your online boyfriend but please don't hastly do things what you might regret deeply later on.

Go to Egypt, meet him, spend quality time together and get to know each other in person, return back to the US and think, think, think ....... if you really want to pursue marriage this time. Marriage should be treated special and sacred and preferably it should last a lifetime long.

Anyway, good luck with anything what you want and will accomplish in the future.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you read your own writing before you post it and get all warm and fuzzy at how smart and insightful you think you are?

You aren't.

Vomiting Oprah-esque pap doesn't mitigate the fact that you are a raging drama queen and are a virtual library of poor life choices.

I don't wish you luck, because luck isn't what you need, a good hard shake by the shoulders might do it, but I'm not sure who could give it to you that might make your head clear.

Go to Egypt, marry whoever the hell you want, babble on and on here about your abusive and pathetic past, and continually seek out opinion to bolster your continued poor decision making.

Newsflash, (after reading about your exquisite relationship to your kids) YOU ARE NOT THE UNICORN. Everyone loves their kids, dreams for their futures, and works to make a better life than the ones they themselves had. Nobody sets out to screw up a kid, and what you need to let your kids know everyday is that good or bad, you are doing your best.

And as far as your holier than thou crapola about how noble your sacrifice was to protect your kids from the evil that babysitters do... I say GOD BLESS THE BABYSITTER. What the hell kind of place do you come from where the only choice for caregiving for kids is abusive? You aren't the only sob sister in the world, nor are you the only one to want to pull yourself to a better place. You still have a TON of blame that you dish out to everyone else in your life and you still come off as if you are the last unicorn on earth, and nobody should judge because they just don't understand how strong you are because life is so mean.

"you never know if your going to see someone again or if they might die?" You have got to be kidding me. Your posts sound like an Italian opera, "Me Me Me Me me Me Me!" You gave your kids a nice Christmas so now you deserve a vacation? Want a blue ribbon to go with that too? You say your Ex abused you and yet... he lives with you, and you leave your precious buttercups in his care so that he may what??? Bolster their self esteem? I'm not saying you need to stay home and never do anything for yourself, I'm just saying that before you get to move to the next activity in the toddler room, you have to clean up the mess you are currently working with. Bet that vacation money would start a few college funds, or (HEAVENS!) pay for a competent caregiver so you can finish your education and get a decent job.

I didn't mean to write so much but your are all over this forum and you are cycling through emotion and tone like a son of a gun. Todays missal on how peavceful and appreciative you are is just another indicator to me of your emotional immaturity. Had you finished High School, you'd have found an outlet for all this pablum in the back of your senior yearbook. Grow up and get a grip.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
quote:
I understand the concern

This is exactly what I said to myself right before I walked out the airport with Mohamed.
WOW!! what are the chances of that???!!!!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Your posts sound like an Italian opera, "Me Me Me Me me Me Me!"

this bit creased me up!!!! so funny!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, I have always supported you with the two guys before. But I agree with what most everyone has said here about this new guy. You will get married soon to Momen, I have no doubt about that, but I do think you should go & visit him and then maybe get married in 6 months on your next trip.
And one thing you said that really bothered me was when you said that life has no meaning without a man, well, that is just so untrue my friend. No one can make us happy except ourselves. Yes, a man can add to our happiness but they alone cannot make us happy. If you truely think you will never be happy unless you are married with a man beside you I am afraid you will never be happy in this life.
I do want the best for you and I do want you to be happy but you must look into yourself and see what you feel you are lacking (besides a man) You need to come to terms with your painful past & move on and learn to love YOU. Then and only then will you really be capable of having a healthy, unconditional love for others.
Personally, I thought the ex boyfriend was the one for you and I am sorry it didn't work out but you seemed to have gotten over that.
Just take care of yourself and I will remember you in my prayers..

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wasted strokes for fantasy folks
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you read your own writing before you post it and get all warm and fuzzy at how smart and insightful you think you are?

You aren't.

Vomiting Oprah-esque pap doesn't mitigate the fact that you are a raging drama queen and are a virtual library of poor life choices.

I don't wish you luck, because luck isn't what you need, a good hard shake by the shoulders might do it, but I'm not sure who could give it to you that might make your head clear.

Go to Egypt, marry whoever the hell you want, babble on and on here about your abusive and pathetic past, and continually seek out opinion to bolster your continued poor decision making.

Newsflash, (after reading about your exquisite relationship to your kids) YOU ARE NOT THE UNICORN. Everyone loves their kids, dreams for their futures, and works to make a better life than the ones they themselves had. Nobody sets out to screw up a kid, and what you need to let your kids know everyday is that good or bad, you are doing your best.

And as far as your holier than thou crapola about how noble your sacrifice was to protect your kids from the evil that babysitters do... I say GOD BLESS THE BABYSITTER. What the hell kind of place do you come from where the only choice for caregiving for kids is abusive? You aren't the only sob sister in the world, nor are you the only one to want to pull yourself to a better place. You still have a TON of blame that you dish out to everyone else in your life and you still come off as if you are the last unicorn on earth, and nobody should judge because they just don't understand how strong you are because life is so mean.

"you never know if your going to see someone again or if they might die?" You have got to be kidding me. Your posts sound like an Italian opera, "Me Me Me Me me Me Me!" You gave your kids a nice Christmas so now you deserve a vacation? Want a blue ribbon to go with that too? You say your Ex abused you and yet... he lives with you, and you leave your precious buttercups in his care so that he may what??? Bolster their self esteem? I'm not saying you need to stay home and never do anything for yourself, I'm just saying that before you get to move to the next activity in the toddler room, you have to clean up the mess you are currently working with. Bet that vacation money would start a few college funds, or (HEAVENS!) pay for a competent caregiver so you can finish your education and get a decent job.

I didn't mean to write so much but your are all over this forum and you are cycling through emotion and tone like a son of a gun. Todays missal on how peavceful and appreciative you are is just another indicator to me of your emotional immaturity. Had you finished High School, you'd have found an outlet for all this pablum in the back of your senior yearbook. Grow up and get a grip.

Hear hear! love the last line. Hint: life IS short, stop wasting your precious time on this idiot's posts.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic.....Seek what is in your heart sweetie and if it feels good do it! Life is what you make of it and we have no one to blame but ourselves.......The trick is to learn from your mistakes! If you do the same mistake over, over and over then something is not clicking upstairs...Then that is where the problems arise...I wish you joy and happiness in whatever you decide to do.....Lucy
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is so short, i know this, but im so bad at putting others first and never making me happy,
Im sick to be never being there for me,

i agree take some risks, go for it whtever it is to make you happy, sometimes its so easy to give out advice, but taking it foryoureself is another thing,

i wish i could practise wht i preach

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Cosmo you have not a clue dear, I have never claimed to be better than anyone but i will tell you that everyone deserves me time, all of us deserve a vacation or to treat ourselves,, especially when we spend our lives doing for others and nothing in return. My ex husband was abusive towards me, not constant but we had our moments, but he has never touched the kids and knows i would take them and he would never see them again if he did.n and dear i did finish highschoolo, a full year ahead of when i was supposed to , i did that by homeschooling thank you. And my job provides quite well for us, we are not rich but doing fine. As for getting a different job,cant think of one i would rather be doing so what better could there be, i work 35 to 37 hours a week, and i make more money than alot do working 50 to 60 hours a week,
Anyway to each their own.
I am not holier than thou, I am not any better than anyone on the earth. But i do live my life trying to be at peace with everyone, including those i dont like.
Life is too short to waste time being hateful, revengeful or mean.

and i think the ex boyfriend has lost his dam mind, lol things he did he tried to say i did and it was just nuts,

ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You aren't.

Those who have everything may sit in judgemtn of others.

According to you, you have the perfect life and marriage so stop judging others who want the same out of life. And doing everything possible to get it.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002354

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
and the point laura? Since this post i have sat on cam and watched my ex fiance cut up that paper and he will go the end of this week to engage a girl, meet her family. Lol and the paper was never registered with any court. So the point?

--------------------

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Wow, a waitress who can go to london, egypt,egypt, and now egypt again!* If I would have known that I could be a fantabulously wealthy globtrotting waitress I wouldnt have spent my time going to college and getting an education, I just would have put on my hooters t-shirt and served drunken, horny men to make my millions!!PLLLLLLLLLLZZZ MH, before you sink any further into your delusional state and start writing more gastronomically challenged posts, read your other ones so all your fantasy "facts" match up. READ THEM ALL-" Im orfi married but I cant move to egypt till his mother accepts our shameful union" HELLO- you told me in another post regarding passports that your husband would NEVER let you take the kids out of country. So just what did you intend to do with them when you were"following your heart down the path of eternal bliss?????? Then the one where you had another prior to this one. January posting pictures of you, all smiles, sitting on the lap of one, talking of a trip to see him in march, then less than 30 days later you are marrying a different one you've talked to for how long?? Reality check!!!This is inappropriate nauseating behavior, MH, and the only ones who will suffer is the kids your profess to love so much!!! [Mad] Im going to go search for the Enema of ES [Big Grin] and tell her we need her services badly, because you are full of feces up to the top of your noggin and you need disimpacting so your neurons will start connecting again and then maybe you will finally see how utterly pathetic and ridiculous your postings are, you sad sick woman!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care, Saint Mystic Heart of the Holy Order of Internet Desperados will simply smile at you beatifcally and assure you she is smart and sure and more intuitive and empathetic than you can ever hope to be, and that the reason that God gave the world the Internet was to allow her to lead "men out of Egypt" and into her promised land.

Current amusement level? 22

Looking at it on paper, I do have a pretty great life and a relationship that is interesting challenging and rewarding.

But I too was stuck in the woods of NH with 2 kids and no men... my solution was to get a college degree (or 2) and make a life plan to get myself to a place where I had other options. (MOVING TO A NEW TOWN MORE KID FRIENDLY...STEP 1)Spending your down time mining the Internet for mates is a connsumate waste of time. When I suggested completing your education, I was talking about "higher education" not High School. You were clear that you had dropped out at 16 and finished your GED credits with homeschooling. SO... Saint MH, aside from doing everything for everyone else (as you like to say) what have you done to improve YOUR OWN life besides look for a husband?

Err, and explaining that yes, your Ex was your abuser but that now he is afraid you'll take his kids? That is farking retarded. Almost as retarded as thinking you are more secure in your control over him now that you have divorced him. (*hint, keeping a guy in the yard for whatever reason you vomit up is NOT moving forward)

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Im going to go search for the Enema of ES and tell her we need her services badly

Good evening this is Enema speaking, what can I do to whose anus today?

*Reading*

ObuggingK..

Gotta run now but I'll pee back.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is something delightfully 'kick ass' about Rumicrazieluv's posts. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is the douche?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To live is to suffer and to survive is to find meaning in the suffering."
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
And again another person that has no idea what they are talking about #1 I never said i would move to egypt if his mother accepted, i said he would have to live here for a time until it became possible for me to move there and the only way i was going to be able to move there was after my ex husband passed away from the cancer that he is telling me he has. Umm he isnt afraid i will take them away from him, he is afraid something will happen in egypt with the kids there such as a bombing or whatever and that he would be unable to get to them since he has only disability income. And i dont work in some bar restaurant, i work in a respectable family restaurant where both men and women are required to wear the same clothes a white button up long sleeve dress shirt and black slacks. Now the fact that i can afford to travel on that income and for some reason you are unable to travel on your college educated income, well im sorry. The customers like me alot, i work hard for them, i have several that come back at least 2 times a week and request me and also that come by to give me "christmas bonuses" or just small surprises because i am good to them and their families.
And hey, people change their minds, you know that same man in the pictures with me is now engaging to another woman of his mothers choosing so I am not the only one that moved on quickly
Whatever its all ok, its my life, sorry you all dont like it.
I didnt ask advice on my life only clothes at least this time.
Where did i ask for advice on my life other than what to wear this time????
I have before in previous posts but not now.
And i didnt get a GED i completed highschool with a highschool diploma, not a GED certificate. I chose not to go to college for a couple reasons, i had a family to care for so all my time was spent between work and the children and also, i am doing the work i want to be doing, so i have no need to waste money on an education that i dont need for my career of choice.

--------------------

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you had an orfi marriage? why? and um...ofcourse that guy is getting engaged to an egyptian women know. thats how it works- egyptian guy screws around with some white woman (you)- and when hes done- he becomes "respectable" and gets married to a nice egyptian girl like hes supposed to.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will A EGYPTIAN MAN ANSWER THIS PLEASE .NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT TO KNOW THERE VIEWS ON THIS IF THEY ARE MARRIED ........
INSTEAD OF BATMAN WHO ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE AROUND WHEN A CERTAIN PERSON IS ON .

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You aren't.

Quality.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is everyone done? Seriously. I mean I'm sorry, while I may not agree with her actions, I do still think it is HER LIFE. Frankly I am tired of pages of attacks. You know not one of us is a perfect person and if you have suddenly achieved the highest level of enlightenment then get the crap off of ES. If things should go wrong then Mystic is the one who will have to put her big girl underpants on and deal with it. And mystic they say the best revenge is to prove them all wrong and be happy, so go do it. I think we have all made mistakes in our life, we can only learn and move on. I have a lot of respect for most of you, so seriously let's just drop this now.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Is everyone done? Seriously. I mean I'm sorry, while I may not agree with her actions, I do still think it is HER LIFE. Frankly I am tired of pages of attacks. You know not one of us is a perfect person and if you have suddenly achieved the highest level of enlightenment then get the crap off of ES. If things should go wrong then Mystic is the one who will have to put her big girl underpants on and deal with it. And mystic they say the best revenge is to prove them all wrong and be happy, so go do it. I think we have all made mistakes in our life, we can only learn and move on. I have a lot of respect for most of you, so seriously let's just drop this now.

I remember when MH first posted.

I thought she was a fake at first because I couldn't believe that there could be a town called "Roachdale". On top of that this is a forum which it's subject is "Egypt", if anyone has forgotten!

Whats bizarre to me is how soon to be retirees or women that have cashed their deceased husband's life insurance policy sound alot like her.

But seriously when its a young woman who carries on like this its "entertainment" but when its an old woman everyone is supportive.

I swear, either you are defending yourself or you are dishing it out. But no more than 5% of ES is actually about Egypt!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what absolutely amazes me it that you have not given her your normal venom but i suppose thats to do with her age too, cant feel you're getting at your mother with her can you.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
what absolutely amazes me it that you have not given her your normal venom but i suppose thats to do with her age too, cant feel you're getting at your mother with her can you.

I seriously don't think she has been to Egypt anyhow. Its a fantasy realm for her.

Besides MH doesn't rip into me, its the "retirement bitches" who do that. So I don't mind directing my venom towards the "retirement bitches". Its were most of this egyboard venom comes from anyhow.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Skunt – aboard
www.ahlyforum.com

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And again another person that has no idea what they are talking about #1 I never said i would move to egypt if his mother accepted, i said he would have to live here for a time until it became possible for me to move there and the only way i was going to be able to move there was after my ex husband passed away from the cancer that he is telling me he has. Umm he isnt afraid i will take them away from him, he is afraid something will happen in egypt with the kids there such as a bombing or whatever and that he would be unable to get to them since he has only disability income. And i dont work in some bar restaurant, i work in a respectable family restaurant where both men and women are required to wear the same clothes a white button up long sleeve dress shirt and black slacks. Now the fact that i can afford to travel on that income and for some reason you are unable to travel on your college educated income, well im sorry. The customers like me alot, i work hard for them, i have several that come back at least 2 times a week and request me and also that come by to give me "christmas bonuses" or just small surprises because i am good to them and their families.
And hey, people change their minds, you know that same man in the pictures with me is now engaging to another woman of his mothers choosing so I am not the only one that moved on quickly
And i didnt get a GED i completed highschool with a highschool diploma, not a GED certificate. I chose not to go to college for a couple reasons, i had a family to care for so all my time was spent between work and the children and also, i am doing the work i want to be doing, so i have no need to waste money on an education that i dont need for my career of choice.

How predictable!! Translation(Que violins): Please stop picking on me, I am truly the only woman in this world who is good, kind, and sweet. I break my back to wait on people,it is a valueable service I provide, after all, it takes alot to balance a tray and make sure people dont get cold eggs. All I want in life is to service people, I am a submissive,, and I will let you beat me down, **** on me, abuse me, anything so I can feel validation in life. I dont need or want better in life,I couldnt handle raising children and going to college because I cant walk and chew gum at the same time, its just too,too hard.(Sob,Sob,feel sorry for me)I want to go to egypt since american men see me for the psychological train wreck I am and chew their arms off to escape my life sucking, clinging desperation. I can travel on my 1.25 hr salary because the government will subsidize my rent, give me food stamps, and give me day care subsidy which I can pocket because I get my abusive ex to watch my precious lovebugs.Oh yes, my lovebugs, they will be just fine while I run off in search of their new daddy. See, how smart I am. [Razz] [Roll Eyes] Who needs a college edumication when I can just live off the american taxpayers and travel at their expense? Why cant you let me continue my fantasy on this forum,rumi and cosmo? Why arent you giving me the sympathy that I desperately need to feel validation??(stamping feet and pouting)I am a martyr-in-training, cant you see you dont know anything?? (Violins, once again ,*yawn*). Silly rabbit, trix are for kids, and its obivious that you still have a lot of growing up to do!!! Your warped sense of reality and your ability to explain everything in your simple fashion is ABSOLUTELY a sign of mental illness.Like cosmo said, "GET A GRIP"!!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I understand the concern

That's wot i said when i finally walked out of the door and left my ex. It was the first day of the rest of my life. Will I let another man sit and fill me with hope and stories while I sit hoping and praying that he's right and telling the truth??? No.

I am worth so much more and I don't need a man to make me feel loved or wanted. I enjoy my life and have my dreams maybe they will come true maybe they won't who knows but I am the only one who can fulfill them No-one else.

People have tried to give you the best advise possible as they care about you, they worry about the things that you have shared here. Yes you can choose any path you like but before you do just step back for a moment - sit and reflect on the situation all of us want a happy ever after with a knight in shinning armour to whisk us off our feet and go riding off into the sunset with him.

The reality is that the situation you are in is a fall back, you had 2 men if one didn't work out then you had the other one.

What do we call men like this when they do it to women??

What happens in 6 months or a years time when you're not happy as things didn't go the way you wanted and someone else comes along???

Right now you need time for you to sit and think about you, how to move on without thinking about a man or relationships.

I'd love for the perfect man to come along and sweep me off of my feet and take me away from all of this, but all my problems will follow i have to face them head on and get rid of the demons and be whole again.

Right now I don't need or want a man in my life.

Only I can make me happy and whole. Good luck honey woteva you decide

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
you had an orfi marriage? why? and um...ofcourse that guy is getting engaged to an egyptian women know. thats how it works- egyptian guy screws around with some white woman (you)- and when hes done- he becomes "respectable" and gets married to a nice egyptian girl like hes supposed to.

Yes i had an orfi marriage, it happened because i didnt realize there was such a thing, all he told me is that we were getting married. I thought all we had to do was go to embassy and finalize the papers but then i learned from someone else that the paper was an orfi and it was explained to me what it was and i was furious. i would have never agreed to such a marriage if i had known.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
quote:

I seriously don't think she has been to Egypt anyhow. Its a fantasy realm for her.

Besides MH doesn't rip into me, its the "retirement bitches" who do that. So I don't mind directing my venom towards the "retirement bitches". Its were most of this egyboard venom comes from anyhow.

I have been to egypt so far 8 times since June 2003 Amy, i do have pictures to prove that as well as the stamps in my passport but i am not about to publish my passport of course.i guess it would be possible to show the visa pages without showing my personal information on the passport if need be though.
And yes Sarah i intend to do just that, go and be happy.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have been to egypt so far 8 times since June 2003 Amy, i do have pictures to prove that as well as the stamps in my passport but i am not about to publish my passport of course.i guess it would be possible to show the visa pages without showing my personal information on the passport if need be though.

Boarding passes. The list is endless of things you could scan upload to imageshack.us and then share with us the evidence needed to believe.

But I don't believe.

I still can't get over how you live in a town called "roachdale" and have this fantasy life where you travel to the roach capital of the universe. Just really bizarre.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

How predictable!! Translation(Que violins): Please stop picking on me, I am truly the only woman in this world who is good, kind, and sweet. I break my back to wait on people,it is a valueable service I provide, after all, it takes alot to balance a tray and make sure people dont get cold eggs. All I want in life is to service people, I am a submissive,, and I will let you beat me down, **** on me, abuse me, anything so I can feel validation in life. I dont need or want better in life,I couldnt handle raising children and going to college because I cant walk and chew gum at the same time, its just too,too hard.(Sob,Sob,feel sorry for me)I want to go to egypt since american men see me for the psychological train wreck I am and chew their arms off to escape my life sucking, clinging desperation. I can travel on my 1.25 hr salary because the government will subsidize my rent, give me food stamps, and give me day care subsidy which I can pocket because I get my abusive ex to watch my precious lovebugs.Oh yes, my lovebugs, they will be just fine while I run off in search of their new daddy. See, how smart I am. [Razz] [Roll Eyes] Who needs a college edumication when I can just live off the american taxpayers and travel at their expense? Why cant you let me continue my fantasy on this forum,rumi and cosmo? Why arent you giving me the sympathy that I desperately need to feel validation??(stamping feet and pouting)I am a martyr-in-training, cant you see you dont know anything?? (Violins, once again ,*yawn*). Silly rabbit, trix are for kids, and its obivious that you still have a lot of growing up to do!!! Your warped sense of reality and your ability to explain everything in your simple fashion is ABSOLUTELY a sign of mental illness.Like cosmo said, "GET A GRIP"!!!
Excuse me but i receive no kind of welfare at all, no food stamps, no medicaid, no housing, nothing, i also do not receive child support. I have not since my divorce thank you. I know very well i am not the only good person in the world, and
for your information no one pays my rent because i dont have rent thank you very much. I bought and paid for my house and i have it paid off and managed to pay it off within 6 years of purchasing it, so i have no house payment to make or any need to depend on anyone for a roof over my head. Mind you my home is not some 90,000$ home but it is a 4 bedroom home that is nice with a yard for my children to play in and a place for a garden to grow things. It appraises for around 70,000$ but i got it as a repossession so the price was wonderful.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boarding passes. The list is endless of things you could scan upload to imageshack.us and then share with us the evidence needed to believe.

But I don't believe.

I still can't get over how you live in a town called "roachdale" and have this fantasy life where you travel to the roach capital of the universe. Just really bizarre.

i have boarding passes, the visa pages from my passport, i believe most of my old e tickets, pictures of me in egypt, phone records of where i received calls and text messages while i was in egypt, that cost me a fortune. Home phone records of where my children called me while i was there, lol as you said the list goes on but the pictures are the most valuable thing. should i mail you the negatives of the pictures or the cds that were made in the walmart where i had them developed?
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
or actually more convincing and impossible for me to forge is the orfi marriage contract i had, i had scanned it into my computer back when it was done and emailed it to someone i knew cause they wanted to see this marriage paper, that is when i found out what it was.

--------------------

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

It's not about "picking" on her. She has serious mental health issues and no one does her any good by feeding into this. You are not helping her, she is like a drug addict, you need to cut off her "fix" and use tough love. She needs to see a professional, and you giving her continuous pity parties is enabling her continued downward spiral into her fantasy world. This is from the merck diagnostic manual for psychiatric disorders: [LIST] BOARDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER is marked by unstable self-image, mood, behavior, and relationships. Affected people tend to believe they were deprived of adequate care during childhood and consequently feel empty, angry, and entitled to nurturance. As a result, they relentlessly seek care and are sensitive to its perceived absence. Their relationships tend to be intense and dramatic. When feeling cared for, they appear like lonely waifs who seek help for depression, substance abuse, eating disorders, and past mistreatments. When they fear the loss of the caring person, they frequently express inappropriate and intense anger. These mood shifts are typically accompanied by extreme changes in their view of the world, themselves, and others—eg, from bad to good, from hated to loved. When they feel abandoned, they dissociate or become desperately impulsive. Their concept of reality is sometimes so poor that they have brief episodes of psychotic thinking, such as paranoid delusions and hallucinations. They often become self-destructive and may self-mutilate or attempt suicide. They initially tend to evoke intense, nurturing responses in caretakers, but after repeated crises, vague unfounded complaints, and failures to comply with therapeutic recommendations, are viewed as help-rejecting complainers. Borderline personality tends to become milder or to stabilize with age. (See also the American Psychiatric Association's Guideline Watch: Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Borderline personality is marked by unstable self-image, mood, behavior, and relationships. Affected people tend to believe they were deprived of adequate care during childhood and consequently feel empty, angry, and entitled to nurturance. As a result, they relentlessly seek care and are sensitive to its perceived absence. Their relationships tend to be intense and dramatic. When feeling cared for, they appear like lonely waifs who seek help for depression, substance abuse, eating disorders, and past mistreatments. When they fear the loss of the caring person, they frequently express inappropriate and intense anger. These mood shifts are typically accompanied by extreme changes in their view of the world, themselves, and others—eg, from bad to good, from hated to loved. When they feel abandoned, they dissociate or become desperately impulsive. Their concept of reality is sometimes so poor that they have brief episodes of psychotic thinking, such as paranoid delusions and hallucinations. They often become self-destructive and may self-mutilate or attempt suicide. They initially tend to evoke intense, nurturing responses in caretakers, but after repeated crises, vague unfounded complaints, and failures to comply with therapeutic recommendations, are viewed as help-rejecting complainers. Borderline personality tends to become milder or to stabilize with age. (See also the American Psychiatric Association's Guideline Watch: Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Patients With Borderline Personality Disorder.
DEPENDENT PERSONALITY DISORDER is characterized by the surrender of responsibility to others. Affected people may submit to others to gain and maintain support. For example, they often allow the needs of those people they depend on to supersede their own. They lack self-confidence and feel intensely inadequate about taking care of themselves. They believe that others are more capable, and they are reluctant to express their views for fear that their aggressiveness will offend the people whom they need. Dependency in other personality disorders may be hidden by obvious behavioral problems; eg, histrionic or borderline behaviors mask underlying dependency.
HISTRONIC DISORDER-involves conspicuous attention seeking. Affected people are also overly conscious of appearance and are dramatic. Their expression of emotions often seems exaggerated, childish, and superficial. Still, they frequently evoke sympathetic or erotic attention from others. Relationships are often easily established and overly sexualized but tend to be superficial and transient. Behind their seductive behaviors and their tendency to exaggerate somatic problems (ie, hypochondriasis [see Table 1: Personality Disorders: Coping Mechanisms]) often lie more basic wishes for dependency and protection. TREATMENT
Although treatment differs according to the type of personality disorder, some general principles apply. An early effort should be made to get the patient to see that the problem is really based on who he is. Another principle is that treating a personality disorder takes a long time. Repetitious confrontation in prolonged psychotherapy or by peer encounters is usually required to make such people aware of their defenses, beliefs, and maladaptive behavior patterns.

Because personality disorders are particularly difficult to treat, therapists with experience, enthusiasm, and an understanding of the patient's expected areas of emotional sensitivity and usual ways of coping are important. Kindness and direction alone do not change personality disorders. Treatment of personality disorders may involve a combination of psychotherapy and drug therapy.
Pay attention MH, make the call tomorrow morning!

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Life is so short, i know this, but im so bad at putting others first and never making me happy,
Im sick to be never being there for me,

i agree take some risks, go for it whtever it is to make you happy, sometimes its so easy to give out advice, but taking it foryoureself is another thing,

i wish i could practise wht i preach

i gotta agree with YR.. BUT taking somes risks are Fine.. And once you have children those "riskS" have to be VERY thought out! Your Life is not just YOUR life anymore.. since you are the MUM to a couple of kids.. Everystep You take makes a effect/ mark in THEIR lives! in the end everyone is going to do what they want to do.. but I think you are reaching out for advice/ opinions cause maybe you need it
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by mysticheart:
[qb]
for your information no one pays my rent because i dont have rent thank you very much. I bought and paid for my house and i have it paid off and managed to pay it off within 6 years of purchasing it, so i have no house payment to make or any need to depend on anyone for a roof over my head. Mind you my home is not some 90,000$ home but it is a 4 bedroom home that is nice with a yard for my children to play in and a place for a garden to grow things. It appraises for around 70,000$ but i got it as a repossession so the price was wonderful.

Dang.. what state do you live in??
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
what you think she has a personality disorder to which form you compare it too ....
so your saying its best to ignore and cut her off cause while we answer back its like feeding her habit
may be your right there .....

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
where is the douche?

So you are ES's enema!
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by mysticheart:
[qb]

Dang.. what state do you live in??
I live in indiana and my home is in the country side in between 2 very small towns, Bainbridge and Roachdale. Its not a rich neighborhood but nice enough and quiet. My family has some contacts in realestate and our friend let me know of the home as at the time i was living with my now ex brother inlaw and his wife and desperately needed to get out of there lol I only stayed with them for a month but it was a month too long. I placed a bid on it and they accepted, came in and put in new floor in the bathroom, then carpeting in 3 rooms and vinyl in the kitchen , new siding and it was as good as new. I was lucky, the home cost me under 30,000 and took less than 3,000 to fix up and make very nice. As i said the latest appraisal is about 70,000 but some of the neighboring properties pull that down some or it would be more.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH, what exactly do you want from us?

Please leave us alone, MH. I'm starting to have attacks of road rage just because I get flashbacks of your posts while behind the wheel, MH.

Momen, I know you're reading this; I was trying to protect her from you but I think I should be trying to protect you from her now! Man are you putting yourself in deep scheisse. You know that her ex-husband-then-fiance hasn't torn any papers and that he can put you and her in jail for polygamy. And even if I'm wrong on this one, the whole thing is just so wrong for your "needs and intentions". But I know deep down you have a plan B (and C and D and E and F and G and H). You even almost cheated on her with a man, man!

Behehhehehehehehe, dude! The sshit is only getting thicker if you won't be careful.

Shiet Heil!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes Jerry Springer look like a facking Disney flick.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please people, If you find it annoying why read it just to have a go at her? I dont agree any more than any one else, i also think its a crazy thing to do because, in my opinion, she doesnt know the guy well enough. BUT at the end of the day, it is HER life, she will make her own choices and live it how SHE wants. I understand you are worried for her kids and get tired of hearing her stories, fine, say that, but you dont need to be so mean over and over again. She KNOWS what most of us think about the situation, why do you need to start ripping into her about her education, job, that just makes you sound really snobbish, so what if she's a waitress, you are no better than her i'm afraid just because you have a degree.
I disagree that she thinks she is a saint, no one with such low self esteem thinks that they are perfect, by any stretch of the imagination...

so please guys, she started this post in a feel good, lovey dovey kind of way, it was a bit too nicey nicey for my liking so i didnt post on it, but the message is nice, be nice to each other, tell those you care about that you love them, where is the harm in that?

The kind of attacking that goes on here just makes people look ugly, i started a joke topic myself and felt guilt for it after, but it was to make light of these situations, not to personally attack mystic.

If you really believe that she is mentally unstable and making inappropriate choices for her kids then treat her with kid gloves, dont slam her, thats not how they do it in psych ward you know!

AND just because i dont agree with what she's doing, doesnt mean that i hate her or even dislike her so i dont need to be vicious to her, one thing i have alot of respect for her in is that she never comes back and starts attacking those who have slammed her, that doesnt make her a saint, but it makes her well mannered.

trust me, i can be very sarcastic and very cutting, and sometimes i have to bite my tongue and i feel very boring and unfunny for doing it, cos it would be much more witty to make some sarcastic comment, but im glad i try not to, cos who the hell am i? and what comes out of it other than making someone else feel bad? as my mum used to say 'it's not big and it's not clever'

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Well, if yer gonna post your life on the interwebby, expect comments, sarcastic & otherwise.

Just my 2 cents.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com