EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ENOUGH (Lombardo47)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ENOUGH (Lombardo47)
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that enough is enough now and the original posting about HIV and this guy Lombardo47 (Ali) and all the comments that have evolved from it now need to end. It is just turning into a personal battle ground between me and him here at es. People do not want to come on here and read all of that and people's personal stories whether they are true or not. So as far as I am concerned this guy is well and truly out of my life and I will never be seeing him or contacting him again. He shouldn't have done what he did sending me those emails and maybe I shouldn't have exposed those details here but I thought that others had a right to know what they may be getting themselves involved with. I truly don't wish any harm to anyone. If I have insulted you or caused you any pain Ali by doing what I did I am sorry. It is time to move forward and for the two of us to get on with our lives.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone else here by any comments that I have made. Thank you for all your comments both negative and positive and they have all been taken on board.

So this is my last post on the topic because I don't want anymore hurt or for anyone to be further hurt.

Thank you all for your support.

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are the best ,

good luck love

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian_Sharm - Thank you x x
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Sharm

I agree what amanda did her is truly distinguished, respected act of a true lady. well said amanda and ali be getlman as you are i am sure you are and no more.

Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahly ,

I only do not like your name , as i am Zamalkawy.hehehe

but other wise you are really a nice person .

Glad to meet you

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Sharm : [Smile] ))

Zamalkaway. oh oh , i do not remember team with that name : [Smile] ) just joking

the pleasure and honor for sure is my and you are very respected nice person as i can see from all your post
wish you nice eveing

Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
wish you a very nice eve too, i am actually going out now . enough here for today .

you have a good night

xxx

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Everyone,

I would like to apologise for any further postings that I have made on the issue of Lomabardo47 (Ali) since I posted the 1st posting on this thread saying that enough was enough. I am sorry but I felt that with some of the things that he was still continuing to post that I had to defend myself. I know that I should have kept quiet but he said some truly hurtful things that no respected man would say to a women. Anyway on this issue I feel that I know longer have to explain myself, Ali and me know what happened and we know the truth in all of this. It is time to let everything be buried and be put in the past where it belongs, put all of this down to one of lifes experiences. Ali, I know that I said from one of your postings about what you had written about my family that I couldn't forgive you but right or wrong I do forgive you. I do not want any harm to come to you because at then end of the day you are a somebody's son. I just hope that you can learn from all of this and take many thoughts away with you. I know that I have learnt many things in all of this. Life now has to go on and we will go our seperate ways. I wish you all the luck for your future and hope that you find Ali what you are searching for.

I am sorry for all the hurt, hatred and pain that has been caused by all of this, it is now time for it to stop.

Again thank you to everyone for their support these last few days. It is the start of a new week and for me it it the start of a new episode in my life and time for me to go forward.

Take care

Amanda x

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
I think that enough is enough now and the original posting about HIV and this guy Lombardo47 (Ali) and all the comments that have evolved from it now need to end. It is just turning into a personal battle ground between me and him here at es. People do not want to come on here and read all of that and people's personal stories whether they are true or not. So as far as I am concerned this guy is well and truly out of my life and I will never be seeing him or contacting him again. He shouldn't have done what he did sending me those emails and maybe I shouldn't have exposed those details here but I thought that others had a right to know what they may be getting themselves involved with. I truly don't wish any harm to anyone. If I have insulted you or caused you any pain Ali by doing what I did I am sorry. It is time to move forward and for the two of us to get on with our lives.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone else here by any comments that I have made. Thank you for all your comments both negative and positive and they have all been taken on board.

So this is my last post on the topic because I don't want anymore hurt or for anyone to be further hurt.

Thank you all for your support.

Take care

Amanda x x

that's really big of you amanda, and probably the best thing. one question, can we still see the egyptian lover video? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Wink] Kidding....

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, please, enough is enough of this drama..... let it all go and move on.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
that's really big of you amanda, and probably the best thing. one question, can we still see the egyptian lover video? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Wink] Kidding....

You can watch that video as often as you want but please pass on all viewing fees to me [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get tested slut.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PARECETAMOLspeed
Member # 10861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PARECETAMOLspeed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Get tested slut.

so should you SLUT as im see your husband has been doing twighlight shifts with the blue coats [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 88 | From: HEAVEN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take it ive missed something!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superstudess
Member # 13000

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superstudess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
josette is a special kind of person very into men & them into her pick an opening and away you go ............?
Posts: 6 | From: the land of plenty | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Get tested slut.

says the biggest slut on ES. You are throwing words like sharmoota and slut around but how about taking a look in the mirror????? What would your "precious husband" say if he knew only have of the bullsh!t you post inhere....... You give foreign women a bad name.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ ROFL!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653 posted 30 December, 2006 10:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Josette

My husband is not near to be what they descreibes and MK played a real cruel trick on me once because his German ex wife was posting inhere too. She made up a profile of a swiss girl and claimed to have been togther with him when I know 110 % he was home in Aswan with his mom who was sick. Be carefull what personel details you give the about you and him.

Where did you to meet??

Take care

Tibe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mrs Tibe
Hi Josette

My husband is not near to be what they descreibes and MK played a real cruel trick on me once because his German ex wife was posting inhere too. She made up a profile of a swiss girl and claimed to have been togther with him when I know 110 % he was home in Aswan with his mom who was sick. Be carefull what personel details you give the about you and him.

Where did you to meet??

Take care

Tibe

Jossette why are you only nice to the co-wives on this board?

Are you looking to become ES's backdoor man?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mrs Tibe
Hi Josette

Where did you to meet??

Take care

Tibe

Oh thanks Josette for posting this. This retard Khibe still insists I have actually wasted my time to create another account only to persuade her not to marry her B&B stud!

Ya lahwi! Khibe is the second dumbest person on earth!

ROFL!!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs. Tibe, maybe you could earn some respect here, if you stopped sending that same PM to everyone. Khalas!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:

Better a co-wife than a no-wife, ya mono-tono-Sono!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Mrs. Tibe, maybe you could earn some respect here, if you stopped sending that same PM to everyone. Khalas!

Moahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaa!!

She sent this to more people? Ya lahwi what a retard!

Wallahi ya Laura I have nothing to do with that freak show. Those women have actually mentioned details that no-one can make up. But that's such an old joke now.

ROFL!

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Mrs Tibe
Hi Josette

Where did you to meet??

Take care

Tibe

Oh thanks Josette for posting this. This retard Khibe still insists I have actually wasted my time to create another account only to persuade her not to marry her B&B stud!

Ya lahwi! Khibe is the second dumbest person on earth!

ROFL!!!

And your number 1 - not to go down the alley where I mention how evil and selfloving I find you. And Jesette posted this a couple of times before. Must have been while you was on the toilet -since you have such a boring life and hang around here 24-7.....

Still thinks Josette is the biggest slut on ES. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

According to you!

Remember that thread "Mary" in which a so called Copt friend of yours whose husband had cheated on her?

Remember how you posted all the details and her real name including her husband's career?

This is a hunch, just a hunch, but when she explained to you her troubles over this difficult marriage of hers you got snippy and cruel and you hurt her instead of being a friend. She turned around and boasted that at least her husband couldn't take a second wife.

So you got even with her by posting her personal pain on the web.

Now if being a co-wife didn't bother you, why get back and people for them rubbing it in your face?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

I have never seen the rule on where not to discuss or warn other members not to post too many details. I mentioned this stupid trick that was tried played on my marriage. I gave Josette a warning like that in the begining when she was new to the forum-(before I realized that she sleeps with everything with a pulse). The PM she post inhere is also roughly edited by her - but I stand by the facts in it. And Laura I have mentioned that story in a PM to 2-3 people inhere. You make it sound like I sent it as a "standard letter" to everyone.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Before I go home, anyone else notice how ES's co-wives do a wonderful job sticking together and organizing an collective front against women who aren't co-wives?
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Hi there
I have read most of your posts. I feel you also are getting tirred of the "gigolo stereotyping".

I get sad and very angry when some bitch calls my husband a gigolo. Why cant they be happy for the foreign women who have found an egyptian boyfriend.

Do you really move to Egypt??

Take care

Tibe

Josette

Member # 12613 posted 29 December, 2006 12:03 PM
Hi Ms. Tibe

Yes I am getting sick of it! My fiance is a very sweet and kind man and I think some people on here just cannot stand to see others happy. Yes I am planning to move to Egypt,but just finishing up some stuff here and hope to be gone no later than first week of 2007.

Thanks for the email.

Josette

Mrs Tibe
Hi Josette

Where did you to meet??

Take care

Tibe

Josette

Member # 12613 posted 30 December, 2006 10:59 AM
Hi Ms. Tibe,

You know what you have just told me does not surprise me as there seems to be much cattyness on this board. You are so right and I try not to give out any real details, actually changing some details to protect my identity. But thanks for the warning though. Anyway, I met my fiance online and we chatted and emailed and talked and did all our "courting" for about 2 years and I finally made the trip. We met it was great and things were OK and I came back home. A month ago I went back and was sitting in the taxi on the way back from getting me at the airport and he just slid the engagement ring on my finger and I said OK.

What did I "edit" bitch?

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Ohhh Josette is the 7 times over or has he gone with the men in the blue blazer. Does he have difficulties sitting down when he comes home??? Then I have an idea about what he is doing but its not 1 i would write inhere...... [Big Grin]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
Ohhh Josette is the 7 times over or has he gone with the men in the blue blazer. Does he have difficulties sitting down when he comes home??? Then I have an idea about what he is doing but its not 1 i would write inhere...... [Big Grin]

Now this is just a hunch, a stretch.

According to you western women are sluts, and you have no problem creating an alter-ego exemplifying your image of western women.

Because you are not who you say you are, you have no problem with all the insults thrown to your username and its background story because it doesn't affect you because its not real!

So this gives you ample opportunity to denegrate an entire population while pulling the wool over their eyes at the same time.

Its like a white rapper who hates blacks but hides it!

As I said in the other thread.....

He is using this as an opportunity to dig up dirt on people.

To get revenge for someone else and also so he can direct his anger and rage towards what he once had.

He knows he can't cultivate a relationship with a western woman again, no western woman will have him now.

Good old co-wife will make an excellent matchmaker for him, as a last resort!

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
Hi there
I have read most of your posts. I feel you also are getting tirred of the "gigolo stereotyping".

I get sad and very angry when some bitch calls my husband a gigolo. Why cant they be happy for the foreign women who have found an egyptian boyfriend.

Do you really move to Egypt??

Take care

Tibe

Maybe edited wasnt a good word - "took it out of context" was more like what I meant and since im above the kindergarten age and have gone through the teenage years i prefere a sober language. You should try take a "grow up pill".
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:

Yes he is gone and so what?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Just a question here Khalid,

Since you have accused your male rivals on these Egyboards of meeting male lovers in Egypt.......

Could this Jossette scam be a cover for you meeting a male lover in Egypt? I mean its common for male sex tourists to have a number of liasons abroad but have one male partner they center their attentions on. Mostly the male resident or native partner knows about the sex tourists activities with other men and turn a blind eye towards it. Kinda like how Jossette's fiancee isn't questioning Josette about the airport fiasco.

I mean the weirder you get the more your alter-ego's mirror your inner going ons.

And I know a handful of gay Muslim men. They spend an awful lot of time concentrating on their Quranic studies and how they find women despicable, especially western women. [Roll Eyes] Heavily religious men who want to suppress women and find them "unclean" are only in that mindset because they hate themselves for being gay.

I mean how many televangelists who are outed from the closet forcefully don't view women the way you do?

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just a question here Khalid,

Since you have accused your male rivals on these Egyboards of meeting male lovers in Egypt.......

Could this Jossette scam be a cover for you meeting a male lover in Egypt? I mean its common for male sex tourists to have a number of liasons abroad but have one male partner they center their attentions on. Mostly the male resident or native partner knows about the sex tourists activities with other men and turn a blind eye towards it. Kinda like how Jossette's fiancee isn't questioning Josette about the airport fiasco.

I mean the weirder you get the more your alter-ego's mirror your inner going ons.

And I know a handful of gay Muslim men. They spend an awful lot of time concentrating on their Quranic studies and how they find women despicable, especially western women. [Roll Eyes] Heavily religious men who want to suppress women and find them "unclean" are only in that mindset because they hate themselves for being gay.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Your on a wave tonight
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Your on a wave tonight

Well I am trying to avoid ES at work. I purposefully turned down someone paying to hook my apt up with cable internet to avoid ES.

Now because of that and reading alot of articles about "sex or romance tourism" via public transit on my way to work I have seen some subtle similarities in Kal.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012817;p=1#000001

GetYourFilthyHandsOffMyDesert
02-25-2007 01:03 PM
[Big Grin] I'm actually starting to think we two are the same......

Which illustrates that he is teasing several usernames with a partial confession to what he have known for months.

He purposefully creates usernames to keep things interesting (for himself). He doesn't have anything else to do and he is miserable.

I opened the can of "Kal worms" and he can't stand the smell.

Look to these threads tomorrow, all the usual cowives will be here defending him in a few hours. [Roll Eyes]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

According to you!

Remember that thread "Mary" in which a so called Copt friend of yours whose husband had cheated on her?

Remember how you posted all the details and her real name including her husband's career?

This is a hunch, just a hunch, but when she explained to you her troubles over this difficult marriage of hers you got snippy and cruel and you hurt her instead of being a friend. She turned around and boasted that at least her husband couldn't take a second wife.

So you got even with her by posting her personal pain on the web.

Now if being a co-wife didn't bother you, why get back and people for them rubbing it in your face?

Great detective abilities. Now shove your head up your hunch, and sink deeper in your sshit, Sonomud.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
And your number 1 - not to go down the alley where I mention how evil and selfloving I find you. And Jesette posted this a couple of times before. Must have been while you was on the toilet -since you have such a boring life and hang around here 24-7.....

I wish I could reply, but that was no English. Thank you.

Keep it up, your habal is fun to read.

ROFL!

quote:
Still thinks Josette is the biggest slut on ES. [Roll Eyes]
I disagree. [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
What did I "edit" bitch?

[Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do we (as women) call each other sluts or bitches? It seems the test is to figure out who is the bigger slut or bitch or something? for what?
It's ridiclous, one person says the other is a slut and we as women are so sensitive to this word (or charmoota) that we instinctively react and attack, MEOW claws out, hiss! hiss!

who needs male oppression when we do it so quickly and easily to each other.... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good point smuckers... and i feel guilty for reading it, its becoming like the gossip columns.
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

well, don't get me wrong, I read it, too, but I'm not going to sling mud and call someone else a slut because she might call me one or a bitch or something....being defensive does nothing but fuel the fire.
anyway, that's my point, who is to say who is a slut or a bitch, as women I can't believe how divided we can be.....

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately, men wouldnt do this to each other, i think they have a more 'brotherly' concept.
I might think someone's decision is crazy but i would be the first to admit that i have done some completely STUPID things in my time!
There's not any need for all the mud slinging cos it doesnt actually achieve anything, but people know that anyway. trouble is, in the same way we read, i think people enjoy it...I guess the attraction of 'wrong' things is so strong people cant seem to resist...i am guilty, im sitting here reading all the rubbish half the time instead of doing what i should be doing! i need to get off here before i fry my brain!

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

ditto [Wink]
(going to be constructive....)

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE] but I stand by the facts in it.

Mrs. Tibe, In one of your PM's to me you stated and I Quote "
She once made a up a username and claimed to have been with my husband. "

If you go to Korvins profile, click on "all posts" first, then click on "Posts started, at the bottom of the list, you will see a thread titled "Hello Again". CLICK ON IT!

The username Friendlywoman is KORVIN, NOT MK.

[Mad] [Mad] Stop the Slander

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Don't bother Laura. Before you know it I will be accused of being Corvinus himself. And they will come up with "tangible proofs" and "facts" and stuff. You have missed the era when the mother hyena accused EVERY newcomer to this forum of being me. That was hilarious. I wish I could show you some of those threads but I don't want to waste your time nor mine.

LOL!

Laura
Member # 879

I won't MK. I just hate it when people feel the need to send PM's of this nature, to perfect strangers!

Some real "insecurity" issues are at play for sure!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com