EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WE all looking for love isnt it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WE all looking for love isnt it?
ALISA
Member # 13025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to all i was really follen love once so hard and so deep that even all bad and wrong things i was rady to forget and forgive!
I was rady to drop all for this person- but as i see he was not!
Anybody here can bealive to people ufter unsucsess relationships!?
I still cant even i try to...
4 mouths ago i was the most happy lady in the world but now i dont see my futer...
I dont ask you to feel sad of me and i dont ask support!
Just asking what helps you to pass it)))
With love ALISA

Posts: 4 | From: Russia/Moscow | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Alisa, great to have finally a Russian woman on board again! It's been such a long time.

So I assume you fell hard for an Egyptian guy, correct?

Well, four months ago is pretty in a beginning of a relationship and if it doesn't work out between you and him it's probably better that way.

How to get over a broken heart? Oh, that's such a difficult question. It took me a much longer time than I was together with my ex. But try to take your mind of it by doing many activities with your close friends, catch up with a hobby or find a new one. And if you need to cry, do it, let it all out.

Have you been visiting Egypt, Alisa? If so what kind of experiences did you make? [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a cliche I know, but 'time' does heal.

try to occupy yourself with other activities,
take one day at a time,
treat yourself to something - whether its a day out, a weekend away, a spa day with facial and massages, a new outfit, anything.....

allow yourself a couple of 'duvet days' - where you dont want to go anywhere, stay in bed with a good book ................
then go out for a long walk and let the wind blow the cobwebs away .......

eat the most gorgeous looking choc cheesecake ever, washed down with whatever you feel like!!

remind yourself, that its his loss, not yours, and there is nothing wrong with YOU.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spasm
Member # 12981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spasm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best thing to forget a man is to know another man , so what are you waiting for , you are lucky as the Russian mania is now erupting especially here in Egypt …. [Smile]

--------------------
painter

Posts: 92 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALISA
Member # 13025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx my friends for your words and support! [Wink]
Tigerlily- i was in Egypt 3 times i work in travel agency and travel alof most time for work trip not vocations)))
I will tell you from the beginnig how i get "ill"))) by MASR (EGYPT)
The person who broke my heart was not first Egyption one. I have before him some relatioship with 1 arabic guy- i feel flirt and maybe follen love. But its nothing that i feel with last one.
I meet him 2 times in my life but between this time we connect always web cams, chat, sms, emails...
But sure we have fight and so on... he dissepered and back, alot we have...
But all this time i feel something! True words that womens have sence...)))
At sure he cheat me i dont want to tell alot details....
Anyway all is over now!)))
The most what i hate what lable another people give to europinian girls! Most of Russian, Ukrainian, Moldova....
Why why all of us must be responsible for them!
I am not slut i am high aducated and i like meet new people!

I pass alot but still sure have smth on me what still herts)))

--------------------
WITH LOVE ALICE [Wink]
alicealisa_1985@yahoo.com
alice_1985_@hotmail.com
alice.veselova@gmail.com
alice_1985_@mail.ru
icq. 239-536-893

Posts: 4 | From: Russia/Moscow | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ALISA:
Hi to all i was really follen love once so hard and so deep that even all bad and wrong things i was rady to forget and forgive!
I was rady to drop all for this person- but as i see he was not!
Anybody here can bealive to people ufter unsucsess relationships!?
I still cant even i try to...
4 mouths ago i was the most happy lady in the world but now i dont see my futer...
I dont ask you to feel sad of me and i dont ask support!
Just asking what helps you to pass it)))
With love ALISA

Alisa, the guy that you where involved with wasn't called Mohammed Ali Labib Zarif was he, otherwise known on this forum as Lombardo47 (Ali)?
Sorry, just curious [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Apart from that I am sorry for your hurt Alisa and as DawnBev says time is a great healer. Go and have "me" time and with the support of your friends you will get over this episode in your life. I wish you all the best and hope that you will find happiness again.

Anyway I am now off to go and follow DawnBevs advice, especially the large amounts of chocolate cheesecake that need to be consumed [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
its a cliche I know, but 'time' does heal.

try to occupy yourself with other activities,
take one day at a time,
treat yourself to something - whether its a day out, a weekend away, a spa day with facial and massages, a new outfit, anything.....

allow yourself a couple of 'duvet days' - where you dont want to go anywhere, stay in bed with a good book ................
then go out for a long walk and let the wind blow the cobwebs away .......

eat the most gorgeous looking choc cheesecake ever, washed down with whatever you feel like!!

remind yourself, that its his loss, not yours, and there is nothing wrong with YOU.

DawnBev, you are in the wrong job! You need to go and open a rehab/ therapy centre. I am sure that you would have many clients and I suspect a few would be from here at es, including me as well [Big Grin]

Great tips and I am going to take your advice on consuming large amounts of chocolate cheesecake and for once not feel guilty about it [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Sharm, I don't know how many posts I have read of your's that you stated you were DROPPING this whole Ali thing.

Why do you feel the need to continually bait him with your replies to others?

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spasm: sometimes a 'rebound man' can have a disastrous effects - (speaking from experience) - !
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Miss Sharm, I don't know how many posts I have read of your's that you stated you were DROPPING this whole Ali thing.

Why do you feel the need to continually bait him with your replies to others?

Sorry Laura, just having a really bad day [Frown] and well we all do and say things we shouldn't, so sorry everyone at es the episode is now dropped.
ALISA
Member # 13025

Rate Member
Miss Sharm hehe la-a-a its not Mohammed Ali Labib Zarif its Tarek El Riashy comp eng born in ALex and now about 3 years work and live in Hurghada )))

Girls the most interesting ((( that i dont like europenian guys its not my tipe smth like that(((
Inshalla i will fined some one really deserve me!
Keep in touch to all
alice_1985_@hotmail.com

--------------------
WITH LOVE ALICE [Wink]
alicealisa_1985@yahoo.com
alice_1985_@hotmail.com
alice.veselova@gmail.com
alice_1985_@mail.ru
icq. 239-536-893

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
thanks for the compliment Miss Sharm -
I'd love to have my own therapy centre - dishing out the feel good factor all day long - that would be rewarding wouldnt it

Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Privet Alisa..
welcome on board.

Prosto xotela skazat shto ne tak uj i umno post delai svoi email. !!!! nu voobshem.. sama potom uznaesh pochemu sovsem ne secure...

udachi

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALISA.... the best thing you can do..... DON'T fall in love with another Egyptian.....Especially in Hurghada!!
They have absolutely no respect for Russian girls.... I know this from when I worked in Hurghada.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Alisa,

You can ask yourself few questions Alisa,
1. If I got a new car, and it was disastrous, this does not mean I will never drive a car again. I will just be wiser next time and choose a different car based on different criteria.
2. Try to recall every single good experience in your life with any persons starting from childhood. Those who were good to you are human beings as well. And you will have a partner like them one day.
3. one year after a painful love experience u usually remember it and smile. I promise.
4. nothing to do more than living your normal life. Anything you do to pass this on purpose will keep reminding you with the pain called you to do it.
Best of Luck

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this isnt real cant be ..lol lol ,im smelling a rat here ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, rodent alert people!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com