EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I Dedicate this Song to.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Dedicate this Song to.........
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who has been hurt
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the cd for this song and it always makes me cry when I hear it [Frown]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om96pK2D98A

i listen to this and then im realise im more beautiful even if im not told it
im not even told im loved until i have to \asked i could be a walking ghost and would not be seen .... [Frown]

in the space of a year ive been made to feel more worthless than in my entire life ..

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dedicate this to my daughter ''miss zulekha miriam shaheen ahmed '' you make me feel brand new ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5sf1t6hXo0
My love, I'll never find the words, my love
To tell you how I feel, my love
mere words could not explain
precious love
you held my life within your hands
created everything I am
Taught me how to live again
Only you
Came when I needed a friend
Believed in me through thick and thin
This song is for you
Filled with gratitude and love
God bless you
You make me feel brand new
I sing this song for you
I sing this song cause' you
Make me feel brand new
My love
When others made me insecure
You built me up and made me sure
You gave my pride back to me
Precious friend
In you I always have a friend
You're one on whom I can depend
To walk a path that sometimes bends
Without you
Life has no meaning or rhyme
Like notes to a song out of time
How can I repay
You for having faith in me
God bless you
I sing this song for you
For God blessed me with you
I sing this song for you
For God blessed me with you

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dedicate this to one of my loves
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
I dedicate this to one of my loves

oohhhhhh laura i love this one
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
oh i rememebr that music its when i used to see a sheep what was the advert can u rememebr ayisha god its old ......
Laura
Member # 879

and to call it a night..my final dedication goes to Batman... From the Girls....

[Razz] [Razz]

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a drink.
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Anyone who has been hurt

OK that's depressing. [Frown]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dedicate this song to my fiance Ahmed this is ou favourite song and i love the video for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRi20cWMYOM

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This song was constantly playing the months up to my move to egypt, and i love it more everyime i hear it.

i dedicate this song to all people who, like me, dared to live their lives, take chances and risk it all in search of love, happiness or just a better life... inspite of what family or friends have said....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMtC1Ausg0

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com